The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chances are that mentioning yet another holiday could be targeted at us. What an insufferable bleep she is. Ironic that stuffed animals were sent to stuffed animals!
After all of the arduous work they put into the Toile room, they deserve a week or two of R&R, the poor dears.
To be fair, Stephanie and Philip are probably exhausted from their 8.5 hour drive to and from Oliver’s Murder House in Spain last week. There’s nothing like a vacation to the get over your last very recent vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I used to be one of the very early (15😜) people in the live chat and had a warm welcome from many when I shiwed up. Good times, I miss Donna Davis Art.
Then I started criticism (when poor Philip was harassed by this ga/uy- or not) and was attacked. Anyway I stopped being in the life chats but when I show up every now and then I am still welcomed by the same lot- they are forgiving 😂 The trick is you need a ratio of 1/10 of critique to compliments.
"I love how the sun shines in France, too" /It's sickening how you never finish any project "
Jill Scott, is that you? 😂😂😂 haven’t been watching of late, I did like Donna as well…she, Loki, and Michael Morrison must be on holiday together. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SJ - did you take the charity list off of the video because they may ( wink wink) not match what the charity shows? Must be a mistake I am sure. Xo Isabelle
We knew it! Stephanie Jarvis being economical with the truth. Thanks for clarifying our suspicions. I for one raised my eyebrow at the amount she was suppose to have donated to the South African orphanage. It was an eye watering amount for a private donation.

Reactions: 18
@Jules100 Don’t stay up too late, love bug… It’s a school night. 😘😘

He sure does - here's the link to Patreon!

Oh gosh! I hope he’s not a grifter! He even sold an LA mansion to contribute to the renovation. 🤨

We knew it! Stephanie Jarvis being economical with the truth. Thanks for clarifying our suspicions. I for one raised my eyebrow at the amount she was suppose to have donated to the South African orphanage. It was an eye watering amount for a private donation.
I think Stephanie’s Patreon numbers have dropped since you last reported 🤨🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yes on the hot sweaters in the heat of the summer???
I don’t get it either- something he’s covering up? It’s bizarre....to me....
Here I am living in the south- in the summer- hot as hades here.
Sweaters/jumpers are the farthest things on my mind to wear! Gah! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well 20+yrs ago i was Lurches age and had an eating disorder. I covered it with a selection of allergies of foods I could not eat. Wearing heavy clothing to cover my skinny body from getting comments plus I was freezing all the time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well 20+yrs ago i was Lurches age and had an eating disorder. I covered it with a selection of allergies of foods I could not eat. Wearing heavy clothing to cover my skinny body from getting comments plus I was freezing all the time.
That all fits with him doesn't it. So do you think he is purging when he does eat lots?

• Wow
That all fits with him doesn't it. So do you think he is purging when he does eat lots?
I def think there are some issues there... Maybe he is struggling with many issues - like living a bleeping lie. But that speculation is neither here nore there.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those of you who wonder what charity SJ donated to this past month…

The past month’s charity went to a non-profit organization that helps restore an old hunting lodge formerly owned by a family of marquesses, one of whom even had the honor of welcoming Marie Antoinette when she first moved to France. The restoration involves employing multiple people to maintain the gardens, renovation costs (materials and labor), travel expenses of the executive team (composed of the chatelaine and her partner), as well as the general upkeep of the house. The house’s historic value is woven into the fabric of the local community named Crozon-sur-Vauvre.

View attachment 1464630
Priceless, @Marquis de Potpourri ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🥰

Do you really think someone spent $200 plus each for Michael Kors bags and shipped them to the two ugly sisters? Or, as @Clara Burnett said, this is another example of things they buy for themselves and show in the gift grab?
I laughed so much when I saw someone had sent a pair of shirts to Amaury! Too much bare flesh??
Nice shirts, though. But why, oh why, does Herr Nutti rip open Anne Marie's present? How totally inappropriate, imho.🧐 Naughty step, Herr Nutti!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Jules100 Don’t stay up too late, love bug… It’s a school night. 😘😘

Oh gosh! I hope he’s not a grifter! He even sold an LA mansion to contribute to the renovation. 🤨

I think Stephanie’s Patreon numbers have dropped since you last reported 🤨🤨
Looks like she lost around a thousand patrons and about $1500

I def think there are some issues there... Maybe he is struggling with many issues - like living a bleeping lie. But that speculation is neither here nore there.
He’s got to be purging with what he eats and drinks. There’s no way he’d be that thin. His hair might even be falling out because of it. He gets no exercise. None. He’s too old for it to still be his metabolism.

Attachments

@tat life, the tattoos on your profile pic are very small, I tried my best, I hope it’s ok. Thank you for your hard work on the tile mock up for my tiki hut. I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida.
View attachment 1464815

@Irish Lou
View attachment 1464816

@Hemerocallis
View attachment 1464818

@The Saint
View attachment 1464819

I’m almost done… ❤
@Jules100

Your “tiles” are such fun and very, very clever. I did one ( learning ‘procreate’ in v. early stages) but not sure it’s that great or the right colour.
I have a squirrel ( supposed to represent Snorts) but couldn’t fit him in frame.
Are you up to tweaking it, or redoing?
I feel guilty asking as you’ve done so, so many.
Here’s the original.
155F0C7C-DC42-43A3-AC27-FAD4DAD73D58.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you really think someone spent $200 plus each for Michael Kors bags and shipped them to the two ugly sisters? Or, as @Clara Burnett said, this is another example of things they buy for themselves and show in the gift grab?
I laughed so much when I saw someone had sent a pair of shirts to Amaury! Too much bare flesh??
It was late when I watched the grab and I thought I spotted something suspect. She held up a pretty envelope addressed to Stephanie which looked like the signature on my (now destroyed card) and those that others shared back when I question it. Any sleuths able to check it out?

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 08.34.03.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about tit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France witch!!!

Superbly unappetizing. A summer main course? Yuck. Even a simple Steak Frites and salad would have been better!
And the presentation, omG. Ma:sick:rks out of 10: minus 15.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The only real work that gets done there is for ch4... the rest is frivolous fill. What the peacocks are doing, what's in the garden, oh, and what's 'going' to be done... infinitum...

You may not want to see him, but I can assure you some here like to fantasize... FF if you don't appreciate ALL the masculinity...
Nic the wood is THE only one doing some real work and craftsman work too. He evidently has skills and it's a pleasure to actually see someone doing something constructive in that shithole.

And if some want to have fantasies then where's the harm...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jill Scott, is that you? 😂😂😂 haven’t been watching of late, I did like Donna as well…she, Loki, and Michael Morrison must be on holiday together. 🙂
Naw, not Jumpsuit Jill! Neva! :LOL: Phil Nixon, maybe? Donna was ok in the live chat, but her flogs were so...cringey....! There's only that many seascapes, seagulls, making fairy gardens and outings to understocked garden centres I could stomach. Her chickens were fun, though. And while I'm at it. Donna, what happened to the restauration of the boat house, eh? But I did feel a bit sorry for her when the excitement of having produced some Art for LaLande totally fizzled out when the Dutch artist, Andie, arrived at LaLande.
I do hope Donna is alright, though, long time no see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those of you who wonder what charity SJ donated to this past month…

The past month’s charity went to a non-profit organization that helps restore an old hunting lodge formerly owned by a family of marquesses, one of whom even had the honor of welcoming Marie Antoinette when she first moved to France. The restoration involves employing multiple people to maintain the gardens, renovation costs (materials and labor), travel expenses of the executive team (composed of the chatelaine and her partner), as well as the general upkeep of the house. The house’s historic value is woven into the fabric of the local community named Crozon-sur-Vauvre.

View attachment 1464630
Nicely put @Marquis de Potpourri

And the fountain is still green 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was late when I watched the grab and I thought I spotted something suspect. She held up a pretty envelope addressed to Stephanie which looked like the signature on my (now destroyed card) and those that others shared back when I question it. Any sleuths able to check it out?

View attachment 1464974
You might be on to something. Was that the parcel with the purses?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.