The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry - I didn't see you had posted this when I posted later...didn't mean to step on your toes!
There are things in life, much worse than stepping on my toes.

I still can’t decide if I’m team Edward, or team Jacob..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she will not advertise this very well as she doesn’t want anyone to pitch up. 😂
She wants people to be there in order to top up her coffers. They'll be expected to pay for food, drink and parking. Whatever she can put a price tag on, she will. Ten minutes one on one with Stephanie? €40 thank you. Exclusive photo with Stephanie? That's €15 thank you. Autographs? €10 thank you. Bottled water? €5 thank you. There's nothing in her nature to suggest otherwise. She'll think it all a messy business, and she truly doesn't want to go through with it, but she'll reason it's only one day out of her life, and think of all that lovely money she can put towards the chateau restorations Swiss bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Meh- she will come out of the Garden Party Debacle smelling like roses. Nothing seems to stick to her. Including any sponsorship deals cause she is one shady chatelaine. The whole concept is badly conceived and stinks of arrogance or stupidity towards her patreons.

Must see if Brenda is getting a bus together for the special day.

Poll for the reason LOTL won't be at the event and odds of event happening?

In hospital
Mummy emergency
Too shy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe that's how they will get do it. Select the very special patreons ( who pay way too much) and gift a lot. Have them tour and lunch and then have them give them whatever gifts they have smuggled over and maybe have them on a grabeux. Carefully select where they can see and deflect that the grand salon isnt ready and they want it to be a suprise. Stephanmemem will probably be there as she wants all the praise and gifts that the dauphines will bring

Your thinking is sound, however sounds like far far too much work for someone who struggles to respond to emails she’s already getting! It’ll be interesting if ‘the tour’ takes in the mountain of gifts not yet opened. If the herds weren’t so brainwashed, Fanny should be worrying about the gushing comments ‘Jason the Dauphinois potato’ makes exposing her about the amount of unopened gifts piling up! 😂 (as if that’s a good thing, perception is everything!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ll surely do a lottery for the Patreons. Everyone can buy tickets as much as they want, and the lucky fairy Flip draws the numbers from a pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would also need extra insurance for an event incase of any accidents.
Such a good point, and typical of her homicidal fecklessness not to provide it.
This eff you attitude toward supposed friends who are guests we have seen in the Easter party weekend, where Clara says she charged them for the Dana/Kim Raad ill-made cheap ass food, let Phi Phi give the Fleuries the tour she couldn't be bothered to get out of bed for. This insolence now takes on the illegal exploitation practice she performs on her volunteers and employees. Let's screw the Patreons!!!!

Reactions: 17
Aren't the Fleuries still on Chateau DIY? They have sponsors.
Episode are still been shown with them, but filming wrapped up some time ago, I’m guessing there not wanting to go forward with another filming project, smart if you ask me, you will never been seen as chic and high end if you do trash tv.

• Heart
Strange how the Fleuries have secured sponsors isn't it then even though they too appear on CDIY?
Therefore, one wonders how they do that. I personally feel basically because they have always been totally transparent and will dedicate themselves to properly featuring their sponsors in a professional and forthright open manner, perhaps?
If I were a sponsor, that is exactly what I would be seeking and wishing to put my money into - a stable, professional environment with positive, future growth without becoming involved with the unnecessary drama surrounding the HMN and Stephanie Jarvis' shady morals. 😁
My guess is they are not under contract anymore, as there not filming anything, it was a great springboard for them in the early stages of a business, but they have grown and have a plan to go forward.

The gift shop will open sometime in late summer 2023, if all goes according to "plan".
They have to do the paperwork first. They have to submit a request for the conversion of the space, maybe arrange the space a bit (they will understand that the space is dilapidated). They also have to drive out spiders because what if a spider bites a Squirrel. Maybe he's allergic. They have to make a product catalog. Buying a cash register is likely to get complicated.
As they have just started with the idea, summer will pass quickly. Preparations for Christmas must begin with the first days of autumn. Preparations for the Easter egg hunt are starting in the spring with the first rays of the sun.
And here it is.
For the next year, we will be hearing about the great preparations for opening a gift shop.
I have the feeling it'll be open sooner than that. Rustic charm playing a big part, with a Provençal feel to the decor despite her location. Eventually though, she won't be satisfied with just Emmaus and brocante tat. Daddy's 'art' will feature. She'll approach Spode to be a stockist, Limoges, 100 Stars, Toile de Jouy, with hats, socks, scarves, books, trinkets and locally produced jewellery etc. When that happens, expect a bigger store made up of several rooms with plaster and panelling, hung with chandeliers. Then... it'll be tea rooms and the cycle will continue with scones from the local boulangerie and hand made sandwiches made in the chateau kitchen. Caveat emptor on tasting the 11 year old preserves.

Reactions: 18
SJ called a date to make sure families with childeren couldn't come.
1. She hates childeren
2. Middle aged and older people have more disposable income.
It's a smart and diplomatic move tbh.

So since La Jarvis bookmarks my comments, here is some advice from someone with a degree(s) in international business, marketing & communication
Gurl no, eeew no, just no.
A tour and some light lunch is a duck you to all the people who made it possible to buy the antiques, art, holidays, expensive wine etc (@Lady Avonlea has the spreadsheet in case you forgot)
If you want to sustain this lifestyle use the patreon day as a try out to make your Royal dump an event Venue for events which suits the Lalande narrative. Costume balls, themed parties.

Reduce the number of visitors to 100/150.
Run to the Marie, fire department, insurance companies to get everything in order.
Talk with neighbouring sites and come to an agreement that your guests can stay there and they are shuttled back and forth to your place by said hosts.
Hire sufficient staff, security, rent out all the rooms and appartments.
Book musician/DJ
Book dancefloor
Organize ball (what kind of theme)
Lighting/decor/flowers
Plan the food for breakfast and dinner and make arrangements for their deliveries. Inform the local bakery on time so they can schedule it too.
Plan a day activity
Plan a evening activity like movie night out in the back.
Order bracelets which can't be taken off, so you will know who is on the guesstlist and who is not.

All the patreons will be blown away and they will certainly return. After the event, you sit down and see how much everything has costs you. So you know exactly what the basic costs are.
You then squeal how much you have enjoyed it and start planning your next event, larger and charge fully let's say 750 for 3 days and 2 nights.
Do this a couple of times a year and you don't have to open your B&B, make much more money, and have always something to film. Plus you actually will support local business.

While at it, ask Ian to finish the appartment asap another room to rent out!

Ps my consultancy fee is €275 p/h ex VAT, you got it for free 🤣
What about include souvenir goody bag? I'm sure the tattle contributors could make suggestions for it's contents.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That guy from …phhh somewhere in England land.

we used to talk about him for quite some time

I’m going to lower the tone and just say it, I can’t decide if I want to duck him or hit him with my car (jokeing, I don’t condone violence) it’s a lot to take in, he’s trying his best so that’s all that matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's also not forget that Amaury Richmond is intending to bring his "killer-type" dogs to the HMN soon too - comment made by PJ in the recent live chat.
So neglected sheep, chickens, cockrels, peacocks and their chicks, bees and, killer dogs - that will need to ultimately be caged up for the majority of the time because they could attack all the aforementioned. What an exceptionally peaceful place the HMN will be in the future - NOT!
Do we know what these killer dogs are yet. Could be a gun dog breed which is why the Peacocks could be at danger. I had a springer spaniel who caught the cockerel which belonged to the childrens petting garden in a pub once. The cockerel was winding him up by walking up and down in front of him outside the safety of the garden but my dog somehow slipped his lead and collar🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m picking an egg and mayo sandwich, pickled herring and Speculaas cookies affair. An Anglo/Dutch collaboration rather than your froggoise. Snorty Hur,hur will be designated decorator ( go frigging figure!). He will naturally draw inspiration from dearly, departed granny’s afternoon provincial tea parties. It’ll be all paper Delft napkins and toothpicks in ceramic clogs 😉
What were those things Selmar used to put on toothpicks? Pickled onions and cubes of super skanky cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about include souvenir goody bag? I'm sure the tattle contributors could make suggestions for it's contents.
That would be nice for their 'lalande gala' event 🤣🤣

The goody bags are usually sponsored. So she would need to find those sponsors. Finding sponsors is time consuming and I dont see the crew sitting arround the kitchen table to call sponsors.

• Haha
He's not "from" Edinburgh, just lives there. This recent vlog he did explains it - it was a Q&A, where he answered a question about his accent, which, apparently, isn't at all like the accent of Birmingham, England, where he's from.
I'm with you - I can't help but watch him, either.

Yikes! Birmingham! I wouldn’t have guessed that!

Reactions: 4
Strange how the Fleuries have secured sponsors isn't it then even though they too appear on CDIY?
Therefore, one wonders how they do that. I personally feel basically because they have always been totally transparent and will dedicate themselves to properly featuring their sponsors in a professional and forthright open manner, perhaps?
If I were a sponsor, that is exactly what I would be seeking and wishing to put my money into - a stable, professional environment with positive, future growth without becoming involved with the unnecessary drama surrounding the HMN and Stephanie Jarvis' shady morals. 😁
I suspect advertisers have viewers of channel 4 who are even more savvy than sharp-eyed Tattlers about how channel 4 is framing Jarvis and her tale. If we can see channel 4 depicting her as a lying hypocrite duck up Lady Fidget, who does no DIY with her obvs gay "Dutch boyfriend", they can see much more about how she could not and will not sell Epcot France to a captive audience of demented Disney-bound proto fascists. I think what we're seeing, as the comparison over the years with the Fleuries suggests, is the result of active decisions made, not ignorance of her and her pong.

Reactions: 13
I commented a few threads ago that I imagined Amaury Richmond would be a real "scrapper" after a few too many drinks. The alcohol eventually releasing all his pent up frustrations etc. AND, let's be honest living at the HMN is frustrating 24/7. ;)
AND he more than likely has " little man syndrome" too. "Let me at 'im! Let me at 'im!"💥💥

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.