The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If Squirrel was smart he would get that Squirrel Shoppe up and going for the Patreon Open Day ......... he just might make some money for himself while shifting a lot of crap from the attic ....... its a great way for getting out of helping with the cleaning, food prep, serving etc. You know - all the hard stuff. He could just flounce around in his little shoppe !!
I bet the orders for Printed LiLande aprons, wrapping pappers, napkins, mugs etc have already been placed with China... in the cargo ships and on their way to the chateau...

Philip Janssen's birthday is September 12th. What gifts will the patrons bring??? We know Kenneth will not disappoint.

View attachment 1363974View attachment 1363975
Kenneth Dimmick
3 hours ago (edited)
Hooray! I've changed my return flight, delaying 3 days, so I can attend. Great choice of days, Stephanie!
Yes! It's a CHOICE Kenneth, not a three day event... so pop in, buy some tatt and duck off... No malingering Buddy

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I bet the orders for Printed LiLande aprons, wrapping pappers, napkins, mugs etc have already been placed with China... in the cargo ships and on their way to the chateau...

I love that you've credited the pair of them with enough entrepreneurial know-how and competence to arrange that in time for Sept, and yet, they cannot publish their association accounts from 2020 and 2021..... Somehow I think it'll be no more than bric-a-brac on tables to peruse over, maybe some pots of LieLande honey.

SJ must be kicking herself that she didn't go down the Flueries route because she is pushed up against a wall for as long as she draws an income from Patreon.... ducking and diving to avoid accountability and dragging out lies is a full time occupation for her now. A very sorry existence. I think at first it must have been fun for her to deceive, fun for her to spend other people's money, fun for her to document it for all to see, but in reality I think it's a constant burden to keep the plates spinning. I think we should all notice the lack of the regular pre-pandemic faces of friends and family at the chateau. Ollie, David, Donna, Mummy, Percy, Gerry, Metherdick, Ruthie, Potts and Bag Head Nick, music workshops were there almost every other weekend when she claimed poverty and now they've scuttled away. Pray, I wonder why that could possibly be? Something is afoot that is making people keep well away, and I don't think it's just the rising damp behind the façade.....

I'm so so so hoping the dissenting patrons who're gathering under the cover of darkness turn up en masse and express their displeasure. We now know when Patreon Day is due to take place so we could air bomb the chateau with leaflets detailing our grievances.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'd say that it's the perfect opportunity for the group of patrons that is trying to get her to own up to her "mistakes" and hold her accountable. To go there and ask all the annoying questions Stephanie Jarvis deletes and blocks online, but can't ignore when asked directly. Also, as this "party" will be the yearly by law mandatory meeting of members of her association, maybe they can put some of these subjects on the official agenda and even try to have a vote to get management replaced :) Wishful thinking, I know, but hey, why not?
Yes, someone has already mentioned that hopefully one of Isabelle's gang will make the pilgrimage for the Association's AGM, AKA Garden Party in SJ's terminology.
Or, even better, that things will have progressed enough for the AGM to be totally unnecessary. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that you've credited the pair of them with enough entrepreneurial know-how and competence to arrange that in time for Sept, and yet, they cannot publish their association accounts from 2020 and 2021..... Somehow I think it'll be no more than bric-a-brac on tables to peruse over, maybe some pots of LieLande honey.

SJ must be kicking herself that she didn't go down the Flueries route because she is pushed up against a wall for as long as she draws an income from Patreon.... ducking and diving to avoid accountability and dragging out lies is a full time occupation for her now. A very sorry existence. I think at first it must have been fun for her to deceive, fun for her to spend other people's money, fun for her to document it for all to see, but in reality I think it's a constant burden to keep the plates spinning. I think we should all notice the lack of the regular pre-pandemic faces of friends and family at the chateau. Ollie, David, Donna, Mummy, Percy, Gerry, Metherdick, Ruthie, Potts and Bag Head Nick, music workshops were there almost every other weekend when she claimed poverty and now they've scuttled away. Pray, I wonder why that could possibly be? Something is afoot that is making people keep well away, and I don't think it's just the rising damp behind the façade.....

I'm so so so hoping the dissenting patrons who're gathering under the cover of darkness turn up en masse and express their displeasure. We now know when Patreon Day is due to take place so we could air bomb the chateau with leaflets detailing our grievances.
I thought the Flueries have gone down the same path as Stephanie. What do you mean by theirs is a different route?

Reactions: 4
Just watched Stephanie on the Patron video. Does anyone else find that Stephanie is aging quite quickly. You can see all the wrinkles under her makeup.

Reactions: 20
As Green peace activists. something spectacular.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if he is a mean drunk. They all drink at the drop of a hat at the Shittoo. And you are right Clara, Tattlers only see the carefully or carelessly (depending on who is editing) edited video clips of Amaury which do not reveal his true nature off camera. The more you see of his parents, the more you see where he learned the smoke and mirrors facade.
I commented a few threads ago that I imagined Amaury Richmond would be a real "scrapper" after a few too many drinks. The alcohol eventually releasing all his pent up frustrations etc. AND, let's be honest living at the HMN is frustrating 24/7. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I figured out the lie regarding the potatoes from the vegetable garden- for the amount of guests and staff there for dinner regularly, you would need a small paddock to keep up the supply. What a silly thing to lie over. Many of her patreons (and us) know this stuff, we have grown vegetables, cooked for the masses- this type of lying is quite off and a life long habit obviously. Clara, does her mother ever call her out on this?
Have we ever seen the potato hills?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Here you go, hot off the press!

I fear the "light lunch".
How can she possibly say eff you to the Patreons in food -- as she does to the Lalacelles, her volunteers, her b n b guests, and friends gathered for Easter?
Firstly, there will be one ounce or less of meat per person, if any, in the form of shaved supermarket charcuterie. I fear, however, "light" means no meat.
Ditto, supermarket cheese.
Big salads of the cheaper supermarket vegetables, like cabbage and potatoes. Possibly dressed with sunflower seed oil from the jarred artichoke hearts and topped with crumbled faux-truffle-flavored potato chips.
"Light" also means no dessert, and possibly no wine. Boxed rosé.
And I suspect she will be charging the Patreons for the food, as she does her friends. She asks her guests to pay €50 for wine and cheese. I suspect Patreons will be asked the same.
Meanwhile, this is what the tiny local restaurant, Le Relais du Facteur, serves as a boxed lunch picnic menu at that time of year for €10. And, I have to say, lentil salad with cold melon, chevre and blueberries is one of life's better pleasures. But for €10, the Relais customers also get cold ham or a frittata. And a gorgeous sounding strawberry mousse. What's good about lentil salad, ham, and strawberry mousse is it has a little shelf life in the refri and outside it. Unlike dressed veg, unrefrigerated quiche custard and pastry.

And here is what is available at the farmers' markets.
Apples, grapes, figs (700 varieties), raspberries, melons, greengages, plums, damsons, pears, blueberries, blackberries, mirabelle plums.

Aubergine, tomato, salad, lettuce, lentils, pulses, green beans, artichoke, carrot, courgette, watercress, salsify, sweetcorn, turnip, onion, pepper, fennel, cucumber, squash, cauliflower, chard, potato, pumpkin, spinach, radish, broccoli.

Herring, hake, mussels, red mullet, crab, red gurnard, sea bream, squid, Mediterranean anchovy, whiting, mackerel, sardines, shrimp, periwinkle.

As a top tier patron, I would be looking for meat and wine, not to put too fine a point on it. As well as local seasonal vegetables.

Figs with balsamic vinegar, mint and hazelnuts
Demitasse of red mullet ceviche
Ham with lentil salad and cold melon
Green beans and potatoes, a la Nicoise
Homemade plum ice cream, with grilled plums and Lalande honey
Summer pudding

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the biggest puzzle is where Fanny has been or is at the moment after her Venice shenanigans. All of the vlogs released in the last 2 weeks are at least that in age so there has been nothing new or current on CD or f/b in that time. I don’t watch grabeaux at the shittoo so can’t comment on when that was filmed but something is afoot and I don’t think she has been at the shittoo at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think most carpenters would take pride in there work, if they had the time, its so nice to work with your hands, but most have deadlines and are working around other trades people, Amaury has it easy, yet its a takeing a lifetime to finish, no doubt his work is perfect and spot on, but as a self employed trades man would you was it public knowledge that you hang the bag out to finish jobs? its down to him to hell fanny how long it will take and down to him to say no when other jobs come up, this is his business and reputation is everything.
people are not that dumb when they come from C4 to youtube and see nothing new, they will get bored and the views will drop, Fannys heading for a big wakeup! i cant wait to see how this meet up pans out, its car crash viewing.
Everything is that workshop, to me anyway, just looks too perfect, too clean like it's hardly every been usedif at all. I do wonder he's ever had to work to a deadline for a customer. He should try living in my world, my poor husband trying to keep on schedule when customers keep f'kin it up all the time. I just wonder if he's just been playing at it and this is the first 'real' large scale work he's ever taken on. Something just doesn't add up to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the biggest puzzle is where Fanny has been or is at the moment after her Venice shenanigans. All of the vlogs released in the last 2 weeks are at least that in age so there has been nothing new or current on CD or f/b in that time. I don’t watch grabeaux at the shittoo so can’t comment on when that was filmed but something is afoot and I don’t think she has been at the shittoo at all.
Well, she opened a gift that was actually some tea jelly she ordered before Christmas to make something for the advent calendars (?). And she couldn't as it hadn't arrived. 🤦🏼‍♀️

SJ is wearing black nail polish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could be wrong, but I don't expect more than 200 people to show up, and that's being optimistic. Fanny is planning on a low turnout, thus the lack of planning and late notice. Fanny didn't even provide an RSVP deadline so she could confirm numbers, because she's not expecting many guests.

Most patrons live quite a distance from Crozon-sur-Vauvre and the majority of the patrons are American.
It takes time and planning to travel to Crozon-sur-Vauvre and you don't go there on a whim.

Travel to the shiteau is:
  • 4 hour drive from Paris
  • 2.5 hour train to Argenton Sur Creuse + a 40 min taxi ride that costs atleast USD100
  • 2.0 hour train to Chateauroux + 35 min bus ride to Neuvy Saint-Sépulchre Place du Champ de Foir + a 20 min. taxi ride that costs atleast USD
With that in mind:
  • It's unlikely Fanny going to put on coaches to and from either Argenton Sur Creuse or Chateauroux stations to ferry patrons?
  • There are very few places to stay in Crozon-sur-Vauvre, so will patrons be keen to do a long return trip from/back to Paris in one day? It can be done, but how many will be prepared to drive or travel 8 hours in a day for an afternoon tea party?
  • Overseas travel is expensive, especially now. If I were a rabid patron willing to spend time and money to travel to Lalande, I'd prefer to book at full weekend as a B&B guest and have and entire evening and dinner with Fanny (and hope for an invite to a kitchen dance party)
  • How many will be prepared to travel overseas to France just for an afternoon tea party? The patron party would form part of a larger travel itinerary which most people would co-ordinate & book well in advance
  • Two months is relatively short notice and most people have already planned their travel for this year
  • Anyone with school age children likely aren't coming because Fall (or as Snorty says, Autumnul) term starts in early September.
  • Unlikely Nick and Marie be there if Anton is starting back at school. Nick won't be there anyways - what's he going to do, walk around with a bag on his head the entire day? Potty may be there since the Patron Party falls during the week in between the Dutch Grand Prix and Monza.
If she does pull it off, Fanny better hope for sunny skies, because that could be a very soggy tent, muddy back garden and many dripping wet people traipsing through the shiteau.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Everything is that workshop, to me anyway, just looks too perfect, too clean like it's hardly every been usedif at all. I do wonder he's ever had to work to a deadline for a customer. He should try living in my world, my poor husband trying to keep on schedule when customers keep f'kin it up all the time. I just wonder if he's just been playing at it and this is the first 'real' large scale work he's ever taken on. Something just doesn't add up to me.
I’ve been waiting for you to comment on the wood work we saw. It’s good to hear from someone in the know that we are not all too far off track smelling a rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.