The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hence the reason why they are clearing the hallways. Plus, I’m sure they will need new fire extinguishers. They will come back and inspect it again. If they fail there will be a fine.
Those piles of gifts must be fire hazard as well.

Reactions: 18
In defence of Amoury, he waters garden in the morning, takes an hour to fill tank. Did (still could be) come and help Dan whne he stuffed up, helps Phillip anad Stephanie move furniture etc when they doing a vlog. Has Natti disturbng during the day and is a waiter for guests. To do machinary jobs safely you need time with no interuptions otherwise you really get nowhere. Oh and is he expected to do teh evening dishes as well, in winter fix the heaters the list goes on. oh and listen to Phillip poyificate on about nothing and allergies.

Oh and loved bomb by his cousin, has a pink phone in his face. He isnt doing an eight hour day on woodwork, where you could produce. No wonder he gets peeved. has his head done in and doesnt feel like producing.
He must have been spun quite a line, as surely no one would move their whole workshop there to just end up doing more or less everything else other than what they went there for. I still think what an utter waste of time to be putting in the panelling, hanging expensive wallpaper when there's insufficient heating. Strange lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Keys??? We have seen them before.

@7:43 Amaury finds a box of keys.

@15:39 Philip Jassen is so excited.

@16:49 Philip Janssen is on a mission.

@17:33 Philip Janssen shows Stephanie Jarvis how the keys work and gets one stuck.

Yet again Squirrel boy is missing in action when the hard work of clearing out the store room is in progress. And why does every pair of trousers he wears have a draw string, I’ve never seen him performing any yoga moves. Lazy f*#/er.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Keys??? We have seen them before.

@7:43 Amaury finds a box of keys.

@15:39 Philip Jassen is so excited.

@16:49 Philip Janssen is on a mission.

@17:33 Philip Janssen shows Stephanie Jarvis how the keys work and gets one stuck.

That hallway space is also a repeat clear up. I can’t believe that such a big house has no storage. Even just creating temporary storage areas in unused rooms. We have now had 3 repeat videos cleaning up hallways.

Reactions: 23
  • What a motely crew Tess and her entourage are? Very rude of Fanny not to introduce them as though viewers are just supposed to know who they are. I notice Tess's doll isn't on the terrace. Clara, doesn't Tess usually bring her doll for drinks and dinner?
  • I quite enjoy bringing together a broad range of dinner guests, but that is a very eclectic odd mix of individuals.
  • Thought that was a very pedestrian, week night dinner. A jungle theme (?) with pork chops, clean vegetables, simple white rice and vanilla ice cream. Fanny certainly wasn't trying to impress her guests with that meal. I'm sure Shirley and Laura are lovely ladies 🇨🇦, but I felt a bit embarrassed for them. Has Marie done a runner?
No Dana there and what are clean vegetables. Is that another word for ready washed and prepared from the supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We have found the convertible Mercedes right at the 4:18 mark. I say Stephanie Jarvis has bought herself a new car.
matts van has been used. Parked differently since we last saw it.

Is that Tess’ fiance sitting next to her @Clara Burnett? He is not bad looking.
I thought that van had moved but was too lazy to check other vlogs! Good spotting the mercedes, I hadn't noticed it.
Do you think she leaves these clues in on purpose or is she just not noticing it's in the background?

Reactions: 15
I think Stephanie and Philip are really into dark nail polish recently to help camouflage their filthy fingernails.

View attachment 1366056
View attachment 1366057
View attachment 1366058
That is simply gross. I work in a very physically demanding field and even with gloves my hands and nails are filthy at the end of the day. I always keep a nail brush in the shower because I cannot stand for my nails to look like that. Have a little pride in your appearance!

Reactions: 9
Per @Albee
We have found the convertible Mercedes right at the 4:18 mark. I say Stephanie Jarvis has bought herself a new car.

Just wondering what type of car Tante and Tonton have, is that a Mercedes? Can‘t be bothered to try and find it just remember it was a convertible.

Reactions: 12
Per @Albee

Just wondering what type of car Tante and Tonton have, is that a Mercedes? Can‘t be bothered to try and find it just remember it was a convertible.
I’m sure theirs is an older model. Blue comes to mind. This looks like a new one. Hence why she wants the Jag moved so she can park it undercover.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For some insane reason I just watched the latest vlog (yes NZ is the first country in the world to see the day - my older sister taught me that when I used to get confused about other countries and time, were they ahead or behind us................she's a know-it-all scientist, yet I digress).
SJ is definitely listening to Tattlers.
The Jag is being dealt with - note the 'Marie crashed it here' bit but the other major dents were there too.....
Both SJ and Phiphi are 'seen' to be doing some work.
SJ makes a point of wearing a non-bright coloured dress and comments on it ie: not the Yellow dress
They are picking out stuff to sell in the new shop - ie not merchandise
The volunteers are made to feel special although they did cook the dinner......
Clearing a hallway is suggested to be equal to renovation
Her room is shown - still in state it was left when wall taken down
Kirsty is shown shearing the sheep - poor bastards were left with full fleece in the heat wave - I'll wager Kirsty took pity on them and wasn't asked to do it
And Maria was shown wiping the kitchen table ... well one end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that van had moved but was too lazy to check other vlogs! Good spotting the mercedes, I hadn't noticed it.
Do you think she leaves these clues in on purpose or is she just not noticing it's in the background?
I think she didn’t even notice the background. Or if she did she had forgotten she hadn't introduced her car yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Question for the Brits...is Amaury's accent strange? It almost sounds to me like English is his second language. Am I crazy? 🤪
Ok, I am not a Brit but I lived in the UK for 33 years. We can’t really hear his accent/voice as the shitolaine constantly interrupts him! She is rude and annoying, oh! and a thief! 💵💵

• Haha
Reactions: 16
considering So many of the patrons live out of the country does anyone really think more than 100 people would show up at all let alone spread out for three days . I don’t think so.
and she said she has 7500 patrons while
How long must one be a Patron to attend Patreon’s Day? Asking for a friend.
I agree, but not half as insane as her loyal viewers who actually live for this content and are drooling all over every second of it. When Stephanie Jarvis first started putting her life on the internet, discovering the ancient profession so many hookers before her did but without factually being screwed, she thought she needed to put quality out. It took her hours and hours to take only one picture for Instagram and edit the hell out of it so that it could portray her fabulous life. By now she knows there's no need for quality and, as the bloopers she left in lately make very clear, no need for editing either. She is not interested in growing her channel, she's completely invested in trusting she has found a base following that will love her and her shite no matter what. I sometimes begin to think she might be right, but I hope she's not and the day of reckoning will come. She has stolen so much by now, there's no way back anyway.

💯 you can tell she’s lost the plot. No care taken to pretend about things bought, given away or projects not finished.

Perhaps Grant was otherwise engaged sewing his oats....
@Clara Burnett is Fanny involved in “Swinging “ it’s the only reason I can see for so many random people to show up for random parties. ?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
TRUE! 🇦🇺
Example:
Me - Oh my mate Jacko phoned and we're invited to his place for a bbq this coming Sunday.
N-Irish Other half - Doesn't he live way out Woop-Woop in the back of beyond?
Me - Yep! Should be fun and it's only an eight hour drive there and back.
N-Irish Other half - FFS! This bloody country is out to kill me!
Yep we drive 3 hours one way to go to a good butcher! A cup of coffee and back we go for another 3 hours.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.