The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't be difficult, we know all their names 🤪

Interesting question, I don't know, but the narcissist that moved in here hoarded everything she ever owned, and all her kids toys, never let anything go, and hoarded space too, we couldn't move here for all her furniture and boxes. She also kept going to garage sales and bringing other peoples tit in...
That moved in here?

Reactions: 2
If you’re interested, I’ll put an email address below. It is

[email protected]

So email on that if you are interested in the man child, and I will get back to you.
It’s breaking our hearts seeing him like this and I just want him to go to a home where he will be loved and appreciated and used, if possible.

Interested parties must also have room for his various collections of stuffed animals, porcelain, crystal, silverware and tatty artwork. We will provide transport if required.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And Alice Allan is a top tier patron, right?! That's really what I don't understand. Why spend so much money each month and not even bother to watch the content you're paying for?!
Maybe she does and annoyed that nothing is getting done and too much of a wimp to say so.

That is the cultish thing with the patrons, they are fearful of being lambasted or horror of horrors, blocked by Her Majesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Albee, congratulations on your VIP! A poem by J.B. Jovi comes to mind:

@Albee there for you
These 5 words I swear to you
When you breathe
I want to be the air for you
@Albee there for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Albee, congratulations on your VIP! A poem by J.B. Jovi comes to mind:

@Albee there for you
These 5 words I swear to you
When you breathe
I want to be the air for you
@Albee there for you
Thanks @Jules100 how appropriate that you quote my heart throb. He has mellowed now and has my full respect on how he has handled his life but as a teenager I thought he was the sexiest man alive. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't sleep, have a massive amount of yardwork to do tomorrow and need to be up early to beat the heat......never fails!

Anyhow, I watched the newest CD vlog. Honestly, if I have to watch one more video of her and her boy-child cleaning another hallway, I may just die. Someone needs to tell Stephanie that watching her clean areas that are cluttered with junk that represents years of laziness and neglect is not my idea of interesting and fun content. And watching Philip avoid manual labor is not interesting or fun, either.

I was intrigued when Stephanie said she was having a party with people "she'd met in Venice". So, I stuck around for the entire thing. Did I misunderstand what "met in Venice" means? I thought it was brand new people she had just met, randomly on the street or something! It took me a minute to recognize Tess, since she was wearing actual clothing - and it wasn't black! Her hair looked like she'd stuck one of Philip's forks in an electric socket, though!

1656043106105.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How long must one be a Patron to attend Patreon’s Day? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am pages and pages behind but will catch up ASAP. Forgive me if I have missed something. Our latest zoom conversation is that the Marquis Apartment is going to be home to NO and A for season. Available off season to rent. Interesting. Could be?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Hey Stef and Snort Child, incoming spam! Again.

PalmBeachPrincess1

4 minutes ago
I'm curious what year the Jaguar is, I had a 1991, same color and similar interior except it was left hand drive bc I'm in America. It had a few recurring issues like not starting when it rained which I thought was due to condensation and the transmission would act up bc it needed a new sensor. But everything else was fine. My ex-husband was actually one of the largest Jaguar dealers in the United States.

1 REPLY

rsBMi4kGwDXu7BVFAlwQqrwA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Text me on Telegram at thechateaudiaries
4 minutes ago
emoji_u261d.png
emoji_u1f381.png
emoji_u261d.png
Thank you for always watching and commenting. You have been selected in my draw
emoji_u1f38a.png
emoji_u2728.png
Winners should text on telegram to claim their prize. (Only Winners).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On page 10 so know much has been said by page 28 on patreon day. She is allowing a total of 900 people over three days. So only 450 patreons can have lunch and mini tours over those three days because of plus ones. Most will travel with someone.

Part of their patreon accounts gives them discount at Lalalande but yet after paying for the flight, they can not get accommodation as per their entitlement.

So Tante and Oncle will be there, if no rooms arre occuppied where do they sleep, a contradiction to having all rooms free. All this will be is a huge party for Stephanie and friends once the patreon go all tax deductible.

CAn you imagine Philip tour, our chateau :sick::sick::sick::sick: just like Anna and Phillips tour. Agree two months to organise and all tehe travel costs plus accommodation for a lunch and tour plus meet the rest. Better ask for day one as everyone will be hung over on day two and three.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am pages and pages behind but will catch up ASAP. Forgive me if I have missed something. Our latest zoom conversation is that the Marquis Apartment is going to be home to NO and A for season. Available off season to rent. Interesting. Could be?
I guess that would be Nutti getting a nice raise then. Perks of bleeping the management.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Stephanie and Philip are really into dark nail polish recently to help camouflage their filthy fingernails.

642410C8-99D9-4D43-82D0-F9E94F60256F.jpeg

4EBA0BFE-3582-43F2-8292-83ED3515A173.jpeg

DB434038-90BC-4D76-9054-802842A23421.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That Bar Fridge is in the hall just in case Goth Boyfriend pops the question !
I wonder how many times she has turned him down???? :eek::love::ROFLMAO:🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's still shocking how Philip walks around the place as if he is the sole owner...
SJ is going to have a difficult time if ever, prying him out of there.

She mentions her mother quite often these days. Odd SJ does not facetime her on camera as she did when "mummy" first left.
Odd Percy is having passport trouble...
I'm guessing such odd trouble equates to excellent excuses for not visiting the farm again this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.