Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iolair

VIP Member
There was talk a couple of weeks ago about two big vertical cracks at the back of the chateau between the roof and the windows above the terrace... (can't find the pics now) But at 10.30 you can see the back of the chateau, I don't see the cracks.. so the discussion about damage to the building being caused by draining the lake looks feasible.
That was from a post of mine. And I think there's three vertical cracks now. It effects the terrace area too - not safe at all. Its also why the chapel is seeing some stone slippge. Soil compaction is vital in preventing cracks. The chateau is on a clay based soil, so the draining of the lake has caused the subsoil to shrink and comes under the terms of expansive, heaving and consolidating dry soil. The foundations, several meters deep, depend on the moisture in the soil to keep them stable. The upper most layer of soil provides the load bearing capacity, but it's a delicate balance. When the moisture levels are too high, the clay expands, causing upheaval and pushing the foundations in an upward direction. If the soil is too dry, it pulls away from the foundations when it dries out. The reason the cracks are appearing at the top of the chateau is because the building is top heavy, with the heavy oak timber frame supporting the roof and battlements. Back then when I first posted about it, I said her draining of her lake is killing her chateau, and it's true. Her ignorance beggars belief.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Could we lay off what people look like, hairy, bald, fat arse, scrawny, bad teeth or whatever - it has literally nothing to do with the subterfuge and ripping off of patreons that goes on at CDLL - what they choose to wear is fair game however IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
I'm at a loss as to what the dirt on Philly could possibly be that would be so salacious.
So what if he screwed boys or did cocaine - how could that ruin him?
A little birdie told me that Philip likes to pee in the courtyard fountain, every morning. (He likes to pretend he’s the fountain in the form of a little peeing cherub.) Unfortunately, he’s a little sloppy and has peed all over the box hedge, a lot. He’s done it so often, the plants were damaged and turned yellow. Philip then blamed Diesel and the blight.

• Haha

The Simple Life

Do you remember when she was going around filming luxury hotels where she clearly got to stay for free on the excuse of vlogging the premises and getting sponsorship? I can recollect the time she went to stay in some historic hotel in a French place with the old hag where there was an ancient fabric factory and another video on the Lake of Garda.
This is what she wrote in the description:
19 ago 2020 I had the most idyllic holiday in Lake Garda with Ollie and his lovely family. It was a working holiday, as we were there to start filming for a new YouTube channel that we're planning to launch this autumn, all about European travel, art, food and culture! It was a joy to be travelling in Europe again after lockdown, and wonderful to be back in Italy, my favourite country!

After 2 years, WHERE is the travel channel with art, food and culture?? Does she mean the several holidays paid for by Patreon? Between magic upgrades and sponsorships that were just an excuse to stay in luxury gorgeous places, the elusive channel just evaporated into thin air.

Oh, and another thing. The last grabeau. I can't imagine what was the lady who sent her a container of original paintings, books, scarves, tshirts, doilies, thinking of? If you add the value of all that to the shipping cost.... it is simply maddening. Perhaps I'm cynical, but it serves her right that she wasn't even mentioned in a link, as she should have been. You can't be so stupid.
And, mind you, nobody there understands anything about art, certainly not SJ. Her remarks about those beautiful drawings were just: "Oh amazing, oh wonderful, oh magnificent, oh mindblowing oh look at the mushroom, oh look at the fairies, oh look at the colours!!!" Well, after all she has just about the same reactions whatever she's looking at, be it churches, paintings of the Masters, glorious landscapes, any work of real art.
But then, what do I know? She's an expert, the daughter of a great artist and tastemaker for Christie's.

• Haha
  • Sick

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I’ve been wondering about Madame La Architecte. Those cracks on the lake facade are not new. While we never saw her address them in a vlog I wonder if she lectured Mademoiselle La Flash about them. As that is not pretty, sparkly work perhaps that (along with non payment for services rendered) figured into the disappearance of said architect.
She said that architect has moved on to other projects and they are assigned a new one now…🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Dan can't win in this. The money spent on his teeth would probably be better spent on the house his sons live in.
What gets me is moral tripe at the end.
If it wasn't a life threatening necessary procedure, or your previous teeth didn't bother you, then why do it?!
I hope it was worth it - but his history of mistreating objects tells me otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
You have given me great hope once again.😃
However!!
Little Phi Phi reads here daily.....he will know the jig is up???
He will have to use softer toilet paper to wipe her bum and start poring her booze even faster!!!
Bottoms up!🍸🍸🍻🍻🍾🍾🍷🍷
He wallows in disbelief and has hooked himself on her theory that we are haters who know nothing and are only speculating about what we hope will happen. He can't afford to think otherwise, I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Fanny is currently all over her v log comments on YouTube, within seconds of comments being posted. She had inserted hearts and emojis all over the place and is eagerly pushing her love and laughter agenda in any response she makes. I am sure she is busy deleting any critical comments moments after they are posted. Fanny suddenly seems very concerned about policing the comments on her v log herself. Smoke and mirrors Fanny! That’s so LaLande!
This one has been deleted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
IT IS ALL TOOOOOO MUCH.
This happened in the last gift grab.
Philip Janssen suggested Naughty/Nutti drape bracelets and watches over it. 🤪

View attachment 1274269

Paulette
4 hour ago
The camel that naughty received goes to the jewel collection Lenox nativity set. I know this because I have the same one in my Nativity. It is quite beautiful.

View attachment 1274357

Jim Mitch
1 hour ago (edited)
Your viewers are very generous, but there is no way your going to feasibly use all these gifts. However, there is a brilliant idea that you could set up your own brocant in one of the rooms of the Chateau, that is self service of course, where visitors and guests could buy the gifts sent to this channel, and the funds raised could support rennovations. A money box could be set up for buying the items and Phillip would be brilliant in setting the shop up with unusual ways to display items. . It is a way your viewers could help with the Chateau building projects and guests could have their own souvenir of their stay. A win win proposition. For instance , can one use twenty five beautiful silk scarves, 75 necklaces, or 100 earings ? Not really. But many guests would love to purchase these items in celebration of their stay. It also broadens the definition of what viewers can "gift" to the Chateau. It gives another new purpose to this gift channel. Chateau Unwrapped Gift Store Channel.
another idea...why doesnt she break down the walls..and sell the stones...i bet people would buy them... :LOL:

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Well…Dan’s left Annalise, lives at La La Lande, got his new teeth…I wonder when he’ll come to this realization?

EDEB05B0-0486-4E5D-948E-B86984BBC478.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
If that's the type of video you get as a patron... you are getting cheated big time. Same content as the normal vlogs.
So true. I was a patron for 5 or so months and I didn't think the patreon content was anything special or extra enough to keep paying for. I got bored of it, it was too much of the same, and that's why I stopped being a patron. I found Tattle about 6-9 months later, so she can never blame Tartlets for my leaving! I'm sure I'm not alone.

• Heart

JP in SC

never ever mix business with private...thats the achillesheel all those grifters have in common...the servants spill the beans..i cant blame her..Fanny is not upperclass..she never had to deal with servants...she still doesnt...she mixes it all up...even more dangerous..and she vlogs it all..totally stupid..
LeComtedeMonteCristo - thank you saying it straight up “Fanny is not upperclass”. Agreed. She is wholly aspirational. Desperate, desperate to be perceived as upper class. She doesn’t even skim the surface.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
giphy--14-_6.gif

Marie Wiik's plan is working. 🤔 Free money is hard to give up and plays with her mindset.

April 18, 2022, Marie Wiik's patreon account was set to private. She had 103 patrons and $759.22 (euros). This account was never closed.

May 14, 2022, She had 73 patrons, unknown ? dollar amount.
5/14/22, Marie Wiik released a new YT channel and flog, she also re-named her Patreon account. BRING MARIE BACK
May 15, 2022 she was picked up and relocated to Chateau de Lalande.

May 16, 2022, 99 patrons and $1036.11(euros).

May 17, 2022, Marie Wiik has 105 patrons and $1094.92(euros).

• Wow
  • Sick

Jules100

VIP Member
I’m honestly happy for Dan. His old teeth were terrible. He said he got crowns & bridges. I hope those bridges are cemented in or he’s going to lose them, Dan doesn’t take care of anything. His video was disgusting, showing him with a bloody mouth & spitting blood into the sink, gross. He said he got a “massive discount” for doing that video. I’m sure the dentist loved him titling it, “My teeth got ruined in Turkey”.

Kind of reminds me of Dr. Teeth from the Muppet show. Look, the same glasses. Are they Raybans?
B4A51E43-2888-407E-92F6-E956ABF5F81D.jpeg

516F69C4-1A9E-4C15-8A85-F9887002F5D1.jpeg

Back at Lalande with the other weirdos.
0A757E63-2B63-48FD-85CA-5D0CE7E341ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
So whenever an auxiliary lalande channel has trouble, Steffi saddles the horses and has her damage control programm starting.
At the same time, her public relation team comes up with a heartwarming series of lovely supporting posts for the viewers.

funny that it was Flip and Natti, and not Flip and Amaury or Amaury and Natti. Seems like Flip is the official welfare ambassador since he invited Selmar for some tea at Lalande.
And some extra redemption points for Natti.
Letting go of the Snorting Squirrel is still very much in the works, believe me. He's blissfully unaware though...
Phi Phi thought it was hysterical when someone suggested a double blow (meaning the candles obviously for both birthday 'girls') I'll pass on the cake thanks, double the germs just sprayed on it.
Just watched the latest throw up worth blog, shut the fuck up Philip. Who cares about your comments anyway Beuuuuuutiful. Any idiot who can get really aroused with doilies needs major help. Please get rid of the embarrassing child man. I still am reeling over that riduculous lace blouse that mr. creeps wore. Stephanie have you lost your mind. I get the feeling that everyone involved with the chateau is laughing behind her back. What in gods sake is the attraction. Now she wants him to wear scarveds of all things as if he wasn’t creepy disgusting enough. Put on the man pants and grow a set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Gosh, hope they're back before the weekend or poor Fanny will have to do some work and take care of the B&B guests for 2 nights! (Although maybe that another reason why Fanny decided to bring FRK back).
That's not a TRIP trip: Gargilesse is a touristy village about 15 minutes from the HMN. They probably just went out to dinner there. Maybe Stephanie Jarvis was paying for it, to keep the Argentinian Bully away from her fragile friend FRK? Just a suggestion, of course....

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm for one am glad they picked her up. She was alone and definably needs support, no

Regardless of how I feel about her social media and Patreon, I'm glad someone retrieved her. She is in rough shape and I really hope they strongly encourage her to seek medical attention. Lady needs a doctor.
she for sure needs a good doctor...but she wont get it at Lalande...and btw...she decided to run off to France...on her own..because she needed some peace and quite...i feel ... she stabbed a knife in Nickies back...that woman did everything to get her back on her feet...a house..a place to do her flowers..the community ..the workshops...Marie is a lost cause...unless she gets a good doctor to look at her..if she refuses...which i think she does..she doesnt want to be helped...some people have that you know...dwell in selfpitty..its not my fault...its all the world around me...

• Heart
  • Sad