Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
Fanny is currently all over her v log comments on YouTube, within seconds of comments being posted. She had inserted hearts and emojis all over the place and is eagerly pushing her love and laughter agenda in any response she makes. I am sure she is busy deleting any critical comments moments after they are posted. Fanny suddenly seems very concerned about policing the comments on her v log herself. Smoke and mirrors Fanny! That’s so LaLande!
I can't bear reading all the gushing dribble that the fans blubber about. It's sick making. All for someone they have never met nor probably ever will.

Reactions: 26
Not particularly a Dan lover but he does look so much better and if he got a great deal with the advertising, good for him. But I think he was diddled as that was never a 5* hotel bedroom.

• Haha

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Nobody asked but here is my take on Dan and the dentist. Firstly, who would want to replace their own teeth with ones that look so white and so perfect that they do not look real. They look like dentures - false teeth. Really professional dentists (rather than dentists to the stars) do not do this. They use a realistic colour to start with, and most teeth are slightly different shades darker towards the top of the tooth and darker towards the back. In addition, they are not put in a perfect row unless the patient's teeth were perfect to begin with. Just slightly imperfect actually works better. Small gaps, with Dan's could have been make smaller, but still just noticeably there, retaining character and a natural look. That way the crowns last a lifetime, because they "age" with you. Bright. white and perfect will look ridiculous in an older mouth. Dan could have had a great set of teeth that looked well cared for and look like they were his. This piece of vanity just makes him look, not ten years younger, but ten years sillier.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
hmn..let me guess..he told her some juicy things about his past...maybe being a rentboy ?? i guess after some booze...it must be something in his past...it must be something really bad...if so..he is even more stupid than i thought he would be.. telling her that...but well..a lott of booze never did anybody a lott of good..
I'm at a loss as to what the dirt on Philly could possibly be that would be so salacious.
So what if he screwed boys or did cocaine - how could that ruin him?
Stephanie might let it be known that Philip is losing a lot of hair. He’s kind of bald. He’s been doing a comb over of “snorts”, wearing special ponytails and spray coloring his scalp to help camouflage it. Also, Philip ruined her Ritz auction upholstered headboard with his hair color rub off.

Philip will be humiliated and destroyed, no going back to Lalande after the general public finds out.

• Haha
Totally agree - if FRK lets go of the truth grenade then the whole jig is up for our Staph Infection. FRK has a huge following compared to Selmar; the crossover between FRK and Stephanie is far greater, more to lose. I think letting FRK be a loose cannon is the most dangerous thing for Stephanie right now. Her ordering her minions to bundle FRK back to the HMN is nothing more than SJ trying to secure her bag. The money is an obsession for SJ and she won't let go of it for anyone. What concerns me is once you get away with a small lie, you get the courage to tackle bigger and bigger lies. Stephanie Jarvis is a dangerous wolf dressed in low cut diaphanous sheep's clothing - I'm not fooled.

Clara mentioned late last year that Phyllis would be out by the end of the SA jaunt - it sadly didn't materialise, I suspect in part due to the uprising of the Patreons questioning the stalling of projects, the incessant holidaying followed by the Selmar/Tatyana being bullied by Natalia Oliveto revelation. I think letting go of Phyllis is another own goal for Staph Infection. Phyllis is YouTube savvy and he also knows where the bodies are buried, he could totally ruin SJ. I think she's made her bed and fooling herself by laying in it, hair dye included.
never ever mix business with private...thats the achillesheel all those grifters have in common...the servants spill the beans..i cant blame her..Fanny is not upperclass..she never had to deal with servants...she still doesnt...she mixes it all up...even more dangerous..and she vlogs it all..totally stupid..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Fanny is currently all over her v log comments on YouTube, within seconds of comments being posted. She had inserted hearts and emojis all over the place and is eagerly pushing her love and laughter agenda in any response she makes. I am sure she is busy deleting any critical comments moments after they are posted. Fanny suddenly seems very concerned about policing the comments on her v log herself. Smoke and mirrors Fanny! That’s so LaLande!

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
@Lady Avonlea, thank you for posting the Patreon video here.
A couple take aways:
-Why don’t they trim the yellow tubes in the courtyard?
-Cuban coffee with guests, 3:00pm and Stephanie is in her bathrobe.
I was wondering that about the tubes as well. It wouldn't have been too difficult to cut them at ground level and put caps on them.
1652923646037.png

Other vlog takeaways:
- that 1960s upholstery dress is Philip's fault (he's definitely dressing her like grandmother)
- Marie has arrived "for a few days"
- was that Marie's flower wagon they pulled up in? Why drive 3 hours to pick her up when she's got her own wheels??
- what was shown of the marquis' salon looked great; Amaury has some skills.

LaLaLilly

Don’t ask how I know but it was Natti and Phillip who drove the 3 hours to pick her up, she got to Lalande yesterday not today (late evening I’m guessing). She’s only going to be there for 2 days so she’ll be gone by the time the Vlog is up on Wednesday. Have a little feeling she’ll either stay longer or there’ll be some sort of plan for her to go back more permanently once she’s tied up some loose ends. Stephanie has said elsewhere she suffered a long time with her mental health as well so maybe is trying to look after her.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
Dan ...
1) That is not a 5 star hotel!!
2) That is not a promo video for the dentist!
* saying that your teeth were destroyed in Turkey is not promo material
* in your voice over you say you are getting all you "feet" fixed, and correct to "teeth" but if this was a promo you'd fix the voice over!
3) When you're connected to Stephanie Jarvis and use the words "collaboration" and "massive massive discount" we don't believe you.
4) They thought you were some kind of YouTube celebrity? I doubt it, but go ahead and tell yourself that.
5) And are you and Annalise giving us smoke and mirrors with your song choice and her dropping you off at the airport in full support?
6) And a 5 star hotel would have great wifi, so why did your upload take so long?

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Fanny is quickly turning into a combo of Isabelle and Gerry.

Clara, I get that Amaury’s video persona of being quiet, polite, and sweet is somewhat or greatly different from the off video real life Amaury. But you can tell now, even in the videos that Amaury is getting burned out and tired. Do you think Amaury is drinking more to ease or escape the pressures of the Shittoo and the Shittelaine ? And Nutty?

It seems like anyone staying at the Śhittoo for more than a couple of weeks ends up aging in dog years. Fanny cannot ever market a stay at the Shittoo as restorative.It seems to suck the life force out of its inhabitants.
Armoir is a bloke and blokes drink to unwind, I get that. In a normal setting, when people live by themselves, it might take a rude awakening, but it's easier to put a stop to a drinking habit, even if only for a while. In a communal setting like Stephanie Jarvis' HMN, where alcohol is the drug of each and every single day, starting before lunchtime, it's nearly impossible to correct a downhill course.
You make a solid point, the lifestyle Stephanie Jarvis is forcing upon everybody, with its pretend love and fake laughter, really does suck the life force out of its inhabitants. I can only endure short visits and even that tires me out completely.

In the latest flog didn't fanny talk to Grant about the sheep needing to be sheared? @Clara Burnett has said that the sheep belong to Nic and that anything sheep-wise is his responsibility...
Yes, but like his bff Stephanie Jarvis, Nic Larkin does not give a rat's ass about caring for his animals.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Did you here the boyfriend say, we must get this framed?

On a side note, I think it’s grand the ladies had fun as guest as we’ve heard others did not!

I hope he’s sorted them out I think he will be handsome if he does.
Can you imagine feeling compelled to frame and hang every piece of shit, amateur artwork people send you?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Fennelbug

VIP Member
FRK needed to up the Patreon handouts in order to fund her latest "studio".
Again, see above. I am irritated. I would never make light of a true cry for help. So Marie would kill herself OR jet around the village with her Enemy looking for a new studio? Who posted Bring Marie Back? ( from the precipice -‘and/ or help me find an affordable studio in the area?) ‘wow- I am not suicidal anymore! These inexpensive commercial spaces for rent paid by ‘people who care about me’ in a village close to my friends looks just about right!! Sorry about the suicide stuff.... I wanted attention and cash. Goodbye Lovelies! Regards, Marie❤🥰❤🥰❤

• Sick
  • Heart
I never thought much about balding. But these 120+ are a great advert for it. Reading the comments made me appreciate what an emotional thing it can be especially for the younger chaps. I think they all look better bald.
I went bald at 19 after having long, thick, naturally curly auburn hair. It took me to the age of 30 to come to terms with it. At that point I embraced it, and since I had a well shaped head I started shaving it smooth. And that was before it was fashionable. Twenty seven years later I still shave it smooth every morning in the shower. Best advice I can give to any man that’s balding. Shave it and remember, sunscreen is your friend!

No you numpty, that's not a "waterfall", that's a sewer outlet! View attachment 1274623
After LaLande he can’t tell the difference😳

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I am just going to lay this out there……. I am proud for Dan. Even better that he was approached by a dentist and the cost was much less than seeking it on his own. I would have taken the opportunity in a heartbeat, and I am not a grifter! I had much rather give than receive.

I grew up with “well water teeth”……… too much floride in the water puts brown stains on your teeth. I am going to say that I had plenty of good self esteem…….. but, when it came to smiling, I was a bit self conscious. With veneers and crowns, my front teeth look fine…. But the sides and back sides still have damage.

I am going to give Dan a big break as we do not know all of the dynamics…… we only see very little. So, lets move on to the real issue…….. a complete ditz of a Chat-a-lane.
I don’t fault Dan for getting his teeth fixed, and they do look good. I just don’t buy his “back story.” It reeks like SJ’s “smoke and mirrors.”

• Heart

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
SJ & Phi Phi, like a couple of teenagers, decide to tidy their bedroom. Seriously, this is good content??? And she has the nerve to incude it. And the cushions. The cushions, how many can she have fgs ??????
And Oh My goodness, we also learnt the obvious. Phi Phi cannot lift a envelope to lick, never mind a stone bench. In comes Grant (sigh), and scoops up the seat and marches off with it, whilst Phi Phi struggles with a 'leg". And laughs. And probably sighs at the sight of Grant too.
We then have to watch that poor chicken being disturbed by the ever increasing disturbing Steffi. To be fair, it did look ike the hen house had been cleaned. Well done Kirsty!
The dinner looked good it has to be said, with a coy Dan hiding the teeth whilst carving a large chicken as we now know.
And after all the sillyness and listening to two rather hysterical ladies of a certain age, we were treated to a whole table full of them, cackling at the thought of a 'double blow' of the candles on the joint birthday cake.
Jeez, when that kind of suggestion rocks yer boats, it's time to lock up your Husbands when the ladies get back from visitng the Shitoo.
Except Phi Phi of course. He was safe.
And I bet Grant (sigh), did a quick exit too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am sure that no one here has the intention of driving Marie towards anything negative. But she is putting herself out there on social media and that is not a good thing. Instead of putting out her mental state or attitude or state of being, she should be seeking help. And that help should not be from the people that she used to live with who definitely had a negative impact on her. I do believe there is an undertone here of manipulation as others have said. She seems to want “in” once again to reestablish her online presence. And with SJ’s patron following, she can do that. I do believe that this is a mix of medical, mental health and manipulation at this point. She has learned from the best……certainly. I feel badly for Nikki who has done so much for her as it does not seem to have helped at all. Marie has shown that she has a mind of her own even to the point of a bit of arrogance. None of these comments are meant to be defamatory. They are just observations. If she cannot deal with what is being written online, then she should get off social media. But I believe that money is more important to her and this has been proven in the past.
it is..money always solves a lott of mental issues..I shall tell a story..when i was young my father had tennants in a cottage..the woman was always mental ill..the man came to my father lotts of times...we cant pay the rent..my wife is in hospital again...she cant work blablabla..the kids blablabla..it went on a lott of years...my father never threw them out...he was for sure fed up with it all...but than they won the lottery...as in a miracle the woman was healthy again...they left the cottage...after a very nasty argument...she blamed my father for a lott of things..and bought a house in the village..my father always used to say when somebody had mental issues......i guess they ran out of money...

Marie has drilled another moneywell..so she will be fine...i still believe there are people with serious mental issues..but i still believe Marie is only after money...and getting it for free...she doesnt wanne work..she doesnt want a boss to tell her what to do...its just a bitch..and all the ones who pay for her freeloading lifestyle are fools..imo...

• Heart