Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Dan the teethman...yuk that openingscene.. :sick: who wants to watch this?? pulling out a piece of cloth...blood...omg..Anybody who would consider doing the same would freak out...good advertising🙄 ...not..

The result is a lott better....but you can always see its done in Turkey..its in a way not natural..it just looks like a pair of false teeth..in a way they are offcourse...Have to say it looks better than Sadies and the gnome from scotland....even Mummy could benefit from a trip to Turkey...;)

I hope for Dan it stays in his mouth...imagine you get problems and you need to call on a French dentist??? and how is your local dentist looking at this?? But i dont think Dan goes to the dentist very often.. lets hope for him it doesnt come loose..or something is getting under it..when your gums start to settle down..

Btw first he says that the dentistcompany paid for everything...later he said he got a huge discount...hmn....my experiences with Turks is that they dont give away much for free....so i think the story is bullshit...Turks are very clever...they figured out , the ones in charge that is..that he isnt a huge YT star..
so i highly doubt his teeth for free story...he probably made it up so people wouldnt criticize his spending money on teeth while his family lives in a dump...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Not related, but I noticed Stephanie referenced Princess and the Pea when she was talking about the ridiculous umber of cushions, towards the end of yesterday's vlog. Similarly, on last week's Patreon video (I think) she said something to Grant when he arrived about having a pink phone shoved in his face as soon as he showed up. I sense a Tattle/ Chateau Diaries collaboration coming 😉
Imagine us writing the script for CD 😂
Oh we actually do!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
I don't like dentists. My mom is a dentist. I love my mom as a parent, but I hate her as a dentist.
Ever since we were born, she has been peeping into our mouths, every tooth is important, she abuses us with lectures on oral hygiene. Now she does the same to my child. My child is the only one wearing a dental brace in class and she has beautiful teeth but a small shift in the bite. A small shift in the bite is enough to create countless dental problems later in life. Her theory is that every tooth is important, every natural tooth should be saved as long as possible because every artificial mouth procedure is temporary, very expensive and painful. Emphasis on temporary.
People, take care of your natural teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Yes, I agree…his teeth look great. But you’re absolutely right. It just comes across to me as misguided priorities.
Yes, I agree…his teeth look great. But you’re absolutely right. It just comes across to me as misguided priorities.
It appears that the majority of money Dan has made from YouTube has been spent on endless expenditures that benefit solely himself, e.g. Venetian vacation, tattoo, “studio” at home, cameras, drones, sunglasses, etc. rather than benefit his family, e.g.m repair the family home, repair the unsafe van or replace it, etc.

• Heart
  • Angry

JP in SC

Thought Cuz looked awful in the recent vlog. I think he is a bit of a drinker. Just had that worn alcoholic look about him.
Natti, not pregnant. Well, Snorts - thanks for getting that out of the way.
Next up - since PhiPhi et al read here, please tell Natti there’s interprets in what’s causing her bloat? Might want to dry out away from the cocktail corner. And please, practice Natti - your looks are wearing old. You can hardly fake excitement on the gags anymore.
Both Natti and Cuz are fed up. Cuz is pushing to act like he’s accepting of the shitshow scene.
And, of CLARA, CLARA, CLARA - happy to hear that there is a plan for the exit stage left of Snorts.
And OMG, wouldn’t that be great if Snorts addresses that topic in the next GAG. “I’m not leaving, we’re madly in love”.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
Imagine the day Steph goes for porcelain veneers she will pick the Spode willow pattern ones.
Her teeth /smile will be in kitchen camo, she will blend right in with her dresser.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
New teeth as a confidence builder?

Well, that didn't work for Dan. He got bright, clean, white, sparkling new teeth and he still manages to come across as the same complaining, moaning, hard done by fool he's been since day one of his vlogs.

BTW, which one of our esteemed Tattlers was it who first suggested Dan's absence from Youtube was because he could be out there getting new teeth?

That Tattler deserves roses strewn at their feet, a round of applause, a bottle of bubbly, a case of Miller Lite, and the honour of naming the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart

Trengilly

VIP Member
escapetoruralfrance
New video out in 1 hour! Be sure to tune in!
15m

Bloody hell..... talk about dragging the reveal of these new snappers out.
Dan we, at Tattle Towers, know the tea already, just flash us a plastic white smile and get back to building a home for your family.

I would just like to point out to all who aren't aware. Those crowns will need replacing every 10-15 years with good upkeep, less if poorly maintained. Now we know how Dan treated his natural teeth, so let's pray he treasures these new ones. But what I'm concerned about is the replacement cost - Youtube will have come and gone and it'll be expensive to replace a full set. Anyway, he looks much better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
FRK couldn't make a go of running a floral business:
- when she lived in Kent
- when she had a place at the shiteau
- when she grifted a floral delivery van
- when she had a shop in Haworth
- when she had a space at Nikki's cottage

What makes her think it will be any different this time around with a shop in Fanny's quiet town. Fanny has shown us some lovely flower shops in larger towns close by, so why doesn't FRK go get a job at one of them? FRK is lazy and delusional. Something stinks and it isn't the flowers.
She constantly reminded us, she didn't want a flower shop, only a "studio". FRK isn't interest in a commercial venture, she just wants to be funded to indulge her whims. She may have mental health challenges but she always manages to have her eye on. the next prize.

• Heart

chillijam

Well I think the new teeth look great. He says the old ones didn't bother him but I think they did, he never smiled properly and would gum up like a toothless old man all the time.

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
73289ba7-402f-40a9-9ca9-ebd9f1752a4f_text.gif

Problems for Philip Janssen manning the live chat. He was trigger happy with the delete button in real time. NOT A GOOD LOOK. I was able to grab comments before they were deleted.
Yesterday's, 5/16/22, gift grab live chat...

Carol there are many....

Carol Stevens There is a woman using the title of Behind the Chateau Doors and she is from Australia and bashing you Stephanie, I thought you should know and saying don’t send your retirement money to you.
M P @Carol Stevens Yes you're right, I've seen it too, a psycho troll woman, don't worry karma will hit her if hasn't already!
M P...by the way...Good evening everyone
Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion. We hope you are all well.
Sidonie Jansson Carol Stevens, so sad! As I am quite new to Chateau deLa Lande youtube friends, I started to watch the older episodes, and I saw what you mention The woman who say awful lies about Stephanie.

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please can we reemember to press the thumbs upbutton

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

Patricia's drama update...
Patricia Jamieson Well it's been a week since the boyfriend stole my car and left me. The car came back last Wednesday on a vehicle hauler and someone is coming for his cats . I'm ok a little angry but OK
Patricia Jamieson @DeAnn P was sad and shocked fro a few fay, felt sick til the car was returned
Patricia Jamieson @C A Garden @DeAnneP it was a horrible few days but I am not the girl he met 30+ years ago. He didn't need to sneak off or steal my car but as far as I'm concerned it is OVER between us
Philip Janssen @Patricia Jamieson I’m so sorry to hear that!
Patricia Jamieson @Philip Janssen thank you , at 63 soon to be 64 I have changed with time and so has he and our relationship has become quite different over the years I will be ok
Philip Janssen @Patricia Jamieson❤
Patricia Jamieson @Brenda M I have not felt as "together" as we were in the beginning the love and caring was there on my part but he just seemed to be here and not as crazy about me as he was at 1st

Time for a Marie Wiik update...
GabiMarton Hi everyone! It was so lovely to hear from Marie that she was collected as a surprise getaway. Just shows how amazing you all are @Chateau Unwrapped!
Philip Janssen @GabiMarton We’re so happy she’s back with us for a bit! Nati and I drove down yesterday to surprise her :)
GabiMarton @Philip Janssen It`s one of the reasons I follow you. The love and care towards all Lalanders. Let`s hope she`ll make some more gorgeous floral arrangements.

Doily ideas...
Healing Gardens-Terri Bowlby-Chiasson @Philip Janssen I have seen doilies attached to squares and made into quilt tops
Philip Janssen @Healing Gardens-Terri Bowlby-Chiasson That’s a great idea!
Céleste R @Philip Janssen I think they could protect PLATES (not shouting)
Philip Janssen @Céleste R They certainly could!

Carol Stevens is back and then deleted... We see you Philip Janssen.
Carol Stevens Philip please at my comment I made earlier of a woman bashing Stephanie and has a YouTube channel called “Behind the Chateau Doors”
Carol Stevens [message deleted]
Philip Janssen @Carol Stevens Noted, thank you!

Tree house???
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I feel like we need a tree house somewhere in the woods!
Maria K @Philip Janssen You need a treehouse overlooking the lake!! (Like the one Stephanie & Marie stayed at)
Lisa in New Zealand I see you have not planted outside the house walls in the court yard this year? are you going to re do the outside walls?
Philip Janssen Lisa in New Zealand Kirstie is working on this year’s planting for the courtyard with Davy. We can’t do anything permanent until the façades have been redone, but we’re waiting on planning permission
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I feel like we need a tree house somewhere in the woods!
Philip Janssen @Maria K Yes! Exactly :)
Philip Janssen @Lisa Kilmer I was thinking that a tree house somewhere in the woods would be perfectn
Philip Janssen*!
Philip Janssen @Lisa Kilmer I meant the sort of tree house that Steph and Marie stayed in once (it was a b&b tree house) :)
Sidonie Jansson Philip, a pavilion by the water, and a tree house. Great

Where's Gerry???
Sidonie Jansson @PhilipJanssen Is gerry already gone from La lande?
Philip Janssen @Sidonie Jansson He is! It was so nice having him here :)
CasperP Where did Gerry go, he was in one maybe two vlogs and then gone. No goodbyes

Philip Janssen admits to deleting.
alexandreintouch HARD FOR ARTISTS TO GET ANY PUBLICITY .... AND FOR US TO GET SOME OF THEIR TALENT
alexandreintouch COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ?
alexandreintouch WOULD BE FAIR FOR ALL
alexandreintouch [message deleted]
Philip Janssen I’m sorry I clicked on the wrong button when trying to respond and muted someone - I can’t undo it, but it’s only temporary! Sorry

Philip Janssen needed to change the subject...
Philip Janssen I missed someone’s question about the antique enamelled hooks I bought, but I can’t find it again!
Daniëlle Reijnders @Philip Janssen, i just found the Marktplaats add, they were still for sale. So if you need a "uitbreidingssetje' its in Maastricht
Philip Janssen @danielle Reijnders That’s so kind, thank you! Let’s not tell Steph or she’ll want to cover all bathroom walls with her dressing gowns!
Sidonie Jansson Philip. you need many more wardrobes, cupboards with drawers, and bookshelves with glass
Philip Janssen @Sidonie Jansson It’s on the list

👍
DeAnn P Thanks for a lovely vlog. Please Hit the LIKE button
Linda Frank click "like" all!
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much for the lovely chat
Laura Claudia Thank you @Philip Janssen!!!! For being here!!!

Alexandre was not done...
alexandreintouch YEAH AND THX PHILP FOR IGNORING LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS... SHADY !!

alexandreintouch
14 minutes ago
I JUST ASKED A QUESTION IN THE LIVE CHAT ABOUT ADDING THE NAMES OF ARTISTS BELOW THE VIDEOS , ARTISTS WHO SEND SOME OF THEIR ART PLUS LIKE DAN WHO SEND ON TOP OF HIS SACRED ART AMAZING JEWELRY , CROSSES AND MORE .... AND PHILIP JANSEN BLOCK ME !!!!! THAT'S SHADY !!!! SHAME ON YOU PHILIP !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Depression makes the smallest of task seems impossible. Assuming she still has a car, etc. the thought of driving by herself might have been too much for her to do it. With that said, she said it was a surprise so they may have just picked her up because they didn't want her driving. For having dealt with suicidal people in my close circle, I would not want them to be on the road so soon after a cry for help and when their judgment is heavily impaired by dark thoughts. That's not a good mix.
Anne Marie is very very serious about suicide. He probably insisted they go get her.

• Heart
  • Sad
well..my thoughts on things..Amaury has to do all the rotten jobs..because that snort thing doesnt lift a finger...he isnt even able to...the only thing he can lift is a cup of porcelaine..

Remember the heatingtroubles...who could fix the leaks?? Potts and Fanny opened a bottle of wine...that Potts is just as useless..as that paperbag...birds of a feather flock together...

Offcourse he needed some girl to empty his sack...Nasty Nutty jumped on him...like a dry desert who wants to drink out of the oasis..Well he is stuck with that dry desert...good luck with that..

Fanny is family....never do business with family..feast and party with family...never do business with them...always ends up in disaster..so it very hard for him to leave...

Dan the teethman...he should be some help...but he is as incompetent like them all...completely useless...so cuz can also clean out his mess...

I also think Fanny got to him when he was vunrable...well thats no surprise is it...when his relationship ended and he wanted a new horizon...i wonder if he would take up her offer now...i for sure think he would not..

I dont think he is an alcoholic..he drinks...they all drink too much...but .i think he smokes weed..i wouldnt be surprised if they have some homegrowing stuff somewhere..in a deserted corner of the estate...i also have the feeling Dans fake teeth wont stay white for long...i guess he also likes a good joint...

I guess the man is totally exhausted...that Nutty all the time...crawling around like a cat in heat...Fanny ...all the rest..and all the jobs that never stop....i guess , if i was him...i would burn that heap down..and run fast...also i dont think he gets much support from his parents...they also seem to be a pair of useless attentionseeking nutters.. If they very sensible..they would take him out of there...but it could also be that he needs the easy money Fanny is giving him...but it will for sure come with a prize...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
For somebody who only ever so often sets foot outside her HMN for some real activity Stephanie Jarvis' assessment that it would take an hour to walk to Crozon sur Vauvre might be acceptable, but in reality it's not. Half an hour tops, maybe a tiny bit longer on return because of the hills. But of course Snorts and the Depressed Flower Smotherer were not walking, they were shopping for a place for her to set up shop soon. The buildings behind the church had potential, she said. She knows she needs to be in the proximity of Stephanie Jarvis to keep the grifting profitable and she also knows she can't stay at the shittoo without getting into a fight with either Snorts or the Bullying Argentinian. And another thing: obviously Stephanie Jarvis just had to show us how well her Snorting Cameltoe relates to the utterly successful florist-n0-not-florist-flower-designer and there are no hard feelings about making fun of her teeth. One should be able to call a horse's mouth a horse's mouth, right? To be honest, it is this kind of smoke and mirrors that winds me up as it is really taking a piss at not just them, but us too. Earlier this week I suggested that there are already big gaps in her new woodland garden, where the local wildlife comes to party in good fashion, following the example of the charlataine herself. In order to refute my statement she had to show how well the garden is doing, but she couldn't, so instead she used footage from before the damage. Her smoke and mirrors get pretty see through once you know where to look.

Because that's exactly what happened. They are planning for FRK to get a "studio" not in the shittoo but close enough to it. Best of both our worlds, they've called the plan. Not everybody is as enthusiastic about it, I must add.
FRK couldn't make a go of running a floral business:
- when she lived in Kent
- when she had a place at the shiteau
- when she grifted a floral delivery van
- when she had a shop in Haworth
- when she had a space at Nikki's cottage

What makes her think it will be any different this time around with a shop in Fanny's quiet town. Fanny has shown us some lovely flower shops in larger towns close by, so why doesn't FRK go get a job at one of them? FRK is lazy and delusional. Something stinks and it isn't the flowers.

Again, see above. I am irritated. I would never make light of a true cry for help. So Marie would kill herself OR jet around the village with her Enemy looking for a new studio? Who posted Bring Marie Back? ( from the precipice -‘and/ or help me find an affordable studio in the area?) ‘wow- I am not suicidal anymore! These inexpensive commercial spaces for rent paid by ‘people who care about me’ in a village close to my friends looks just about right!! Sorry about the suicide stuff.... I wanted attention and cash. Goodbye Lovelies! Regards, Marie❤🥰❤🥰❤
🧵 Suggestion - Marie isn't depressed - she's just another con artist!

• Heart
  • Sad

Jeeves

VIP Member
I'm really not a fan of any of the Petherick clan but with the exception of Teabag Trotter, who like Cameltoe can never dirty his lily-white hands, you can't fault their work ethic! Both Billy and Pa are certainly hard workers and quite literally do not let the grass grow under their feet.
Now that Teabag is rarely shown on his vlogs, it makes a pleasant change to watch a restoration vlog that isn't full of characters labelled narcissists, bi-polar, schizophrenic, ADHD, depressives, ODD, ad infinitum, alcoholics, egotists, tyrants, who are in reality either too lazy or incapable of completing anything they start.

• Heart

du Fay

"Fanny rot" perfectly sums up the unhealthy, diseased, dangerous and deluded lifestyle of the inmates of LL!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
I have always had the impression that Marie could be challenging. Mum seemed to settle into a happy second marriage. The younger boys appear to be happy youngsters although little mention is made of FRK's relationship with her older siblings. Is she resentful of her mum's marriage? As much as Marie had a difficult relationship with her father, so would her mother but she seems to have gone on to a steady relationship. Marie seems to have always struggled to form relationships with her family, school friends and now as an adult. I felt that her family all seemed a little wary of her.
My mum and dad were alcoholics when I was wee. My siblings and I were mentally and physically abused until they decided to clean their act up (years later)
They both remarried and my dad had gone on to foster kids and is now tea total. I’m 43 now, but when I see what he does for those kids, I get really upset and go back to feeling like a child again. I used to fantasise about having clean sheets and being tucked in at night.
It’s definitely something I need help with and it looks like Maria does too.

• Heart
  • Sad