Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Stephanie still scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content & more screw you Tattlers.
  • Gold star to Spud - keep waking everyone up at 4:30 a.m. ⭐🐓
  • What a palaver to hang 4 hooks in the bathroom - hope Snorty didn't break a nail 🖕
  • Sadly it looks like Snorty is there to stay - purposely displaying their robes hanging together
  • Booze 🍷🍸🍹
    • that's quite the cocktail corner Fanny has in her boudoir!
    • Rose Corner - day drinking with the guests - how civilized
    • why is Snorty always holding a glass?
  • Grant - nice to see someone with a work ethic (watch and learn Snorty) 🐏
  • Amuary - looks absolutely knackered!😩
  • Natti - has 2 jobs: Guests & Grabeaux and she couldn't remember a Car Rally showing up??? I wish she could blame it on pregnancy fog, but I don't think she's pregnant.
  • Car Rally - don't think they even offered the car rally folks a nice glass of lemonade on a hot day
  • Snorty - waste of time & space
    • can't speak French very well, but let him give a tour to a group of native French speakers
    • can't lift the stones
    • can't serve the guests (thinks he's a guest)
  • Red Car 🚗 - Snorty, if you want a red car, maybe your pseudo Mummy Darling Fanny can repair the Jag?
  • Cyril - chicken dinner looked delicious!
  • Dan - still hiding his teeth! 😁
  • Birthday Parties - may I never be so desperate as to want to celebrate my birthday at the shiteau - especially with that lot of under-sexed, horny, menopausal cacklers!!! 🎂

$64,000 Question - WHY IS NIC LARKIN AT THE SHITEAU???
  • ❤ An intervention with Fanny? (Snorty is leaving for the Netherlands, so time to change the locks and pack up his things!!!)
  • (y) A meeting with the accountant? (How badly HAS Fanny fu*ked up the accounts?)
  • 😢 A meeting with the bank? (Fanny, what do you mean you've spent all the money on pretty things and we need a loan?)
  • :sick: A meeting with the tax man? (Not again Fanny!!! Just like the UK, I need to sort out your outstanding taxes?)
  • 😡 All of the above!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Not particularly a Dan lover but he does look so much better and if he got a great deal with the advertising, good for him. But I think he was diddled as that was never a 5* hotel bedroom.
I sense there’s some “smoke and mirrors” here. Dan said the dental office “sponsored” him (advertising)…but the only mention of their name is where he put a link to their site in the description. He doesn’t mention their name in the video. And showing all the blood, describing the pain…and making fun of the “comedy temporary teeth”…doesn’t really do a lot to instill confidence. If I was that dental office and expected advertising in return for discounted teeth, I’d have been unhappy with that video.

If this video was really sponsored (a collaborative advertisement), why didn’t he take us on a tour of the office? Why didn’t he mention the office name in the video? Why didn’t he introduce the doctor? Why didn’t he let the doctor or someone describe the procedure? Why didn’t he rave about his great experience? Encourage others to have it done? Something doesn’t seem quite right.

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
I think those new teeth look pretty darn good!
Now if Dan would get his head out of his ass and realize what he lost in Annnalise...?????
But I guess they don't do brain transplants in Turkey too?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Dan’s next video, showing off his butt implants, is going to be epic! He titled it, “My bum got rode hard & put away wet in Turkey”. Maybe too click baity?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
he wont go without a big bang...or she has to pay him...a huge ammount to keep his mouth shut..he knows it..and so does she...Fanny invited a rat in her boudoir...and rats never leave without a big jell...and a dirty smell...
I really can't get too much into it as she would instantly know my identity, but let's just say that he will not know what hit him. It's a genius plan, but I am not convinced she's going to push it through. If she does, he will be ruined and I'm not talking financially.

As for the retrieval of the lost Lalander FRK: damage control indeed, nothing more nothing less. I'm pretty sure the Norwegian ninnyhammer will fall for it, even if only for a while.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Totally agree - if FRK lets go of the truth grenade then the whole jig is up for our Staph Infection. FRK has a huge following compared to Selmar; the crossover between FRK and Stephanie is far greater, more to lose. I think letting FRK be a loose cannon is the most dangerous thing for Stephanie right now. Her ordering her minions to bundle FRK back to the HMN is nothing more than SJ trying to secure her bag. The money is an obsession for SJ and she won't let go of it for anyone. What concerns me is once you get away with a small lie, you get the courage to tackle bigger and bigger lies. Stephanie Jarvis is a dangerous wolf dressed in low cut diaphanous sheep's clothing - I'm not fooled.

Clara mentioned late last year that Phyllis would be out by the end of the SA jaunt - it sadly didn't materialise, I suspect in part due to the uprising of the Patreons questioning the stalling of projects, the incessant holidaying followed by the Selmar/Tatyana being bullied by Natalia Oliveto revelation. I think letting go of Phyllis is another own goal for Staph Infection. Phyllis is YouTube savvy and he also knows where the bodies are buried, he could totally ruin SJ. I think she's made her bed and fooling herself by laying in it, hair dye included.
Letting go of the Snorting Squirrel is still very much in the works, believe me. He's blissfully unaware though...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Dan can't win in this. The money spent on his teeth would probably be better spent on the house his sons live in.
What gets me is moral tripe at the end.
If it wasn't a life threatening necessary procedure, or your previous teeth didn't bother you, then why do it?!
I hope it was worth it - but his history of mistreating objects tells me otherwise.
View attachment 1270877
I agree. I find it hard to believe that this Dental office in Turkey just happened to reach out to Dan to offer him this great deal in exchange for doing a video. My guess is that Dan was the one fishing around for someone to give him new teeth and was able to work out the deal. Probably contacted several places before securing a deal with this Dental office. So…his priority is himself. It was certainly a nice touch when he added the shot of Annalise and the boys waving goodbye at the train station. Need to make sure everyone knows his estranged partner and children are supportive of all this. For all we know, it was just old footage that he inserted to “tell the story.”

Sorry, but this was the last straw for me when it comes to Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
For somebody who only ever so often sets foot outside her HMN for some real activity Stephanie Jarvis' assessment that it would take an hour to walk to Crozon sur Vauvre might be acceptable, but in reality it's not. Half an hour tops, maybe a tiny bit longer on return because of the hills. But of course Snorts and the Depressed Flower Smotherer were not walking, they were shopping for a place for her to set up shop soon. The buildings behind the church had potential, she said. She knows she needs to be in the proximity of Stephanie Jarvis to keep the grifting profitable and she also knows she can't stay at the shittoo without getting into a fight with either Snorts or the Bullying Argentinian. And another thing: obviously Stephanie Jarvis just had to show us how well her Snorting Cameltoe relates to the utterly successful florist-n0-not-florist-flower-designer and there are no hard feelings about making fun of her teeth. One should be able to call a horse's mouth a horse's mouth, right? To be honest, it is this kind of smoke and mirrors that winds me up as it is really taking a piss at not just them, but us too. Earlier this week I suggested that there are already big gaps in her new woodland garden, where the local wildlife comes to party in good fashion, following the example of the charlataine herself. In order to refute my statement she had to show how well the garden is doing, but she couldn't, so instead she used footage from before the damage. Her smoke and mirrors get pretty see through once you know where to look.

Why do I get the distinct impression that her return to the HMN has been pre-planned & stage orchestrated by Fanny & FRK.
Because that's exactly what happened. They are planning for FRK to get a "studio" not in the shittoo but close enough to it. Best of both our worlds, they've called the plan. Not everybody is as enthusiastic about it, I must add.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

john eccles

Before I retire for the evening, I want to relate this story to you, that actually happened. About 20 years ago a couple I knew set off on a driving holiday. They were about 4 hours away from home, when the husband realised he had forgotten his false teeth. In a panic, they drove to the nearest large town in search of a dentist and instead found a pharmacy. He explained his dilemma and the pharmacist suggested he calls into the local hospital and asks for their help. This he did and soon afterwards a nurse appeared with a tray of false teeth and told him to try them. He found a pair and a little later in the car his wife said it was amazing that a hospital would carry spare sets of false teeth. Then the fcuking penny dropped as to where the teeth came from!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I finally watched yesterday's vlog today. I have thoughts.

What really pissed me off is that Phillip, in his lace t-shirt, acts like he's Lord of the Manor....while the cousin of the actual owner is serving him his flippin' dinner. He is such an entitled little pr*ck. A total POS.

This is just my opinion, but he's not going anywhere. While I think Stephanie is as much a POS as he is, I find it hard to believe that she would have his parents there to the farm to meet her family if there was some plan to dispose of him. Also, she's allowing him way too much face time as the "historian" of the place - that's her brand, she should be the ambassador, she should be the one giving a tour of the chapel....but she's leaving it to him? She wouldn't do so if she didn't have faith and trust in him, misplaced as that might be.

I do feel there is a certain strain to their relationship that is very visible on camera. He makes a very obvious play at staking his claim - calling her "darling" (no 20 something says "darling", do they?) while she takes every opportunity to make fun of his unmanliness, scolds him also like a child. Which, by the way, he was doing to her not long ago.

It's a very twisted thing. I can't even tell what's real anymore with that place. Maybe that's the point.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jules100

VIP Member
My husband has Covid, tested positive yesterday. I don’t want it. I guess time will tell.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Congrats to SJ for successfully hosting the first of this year's Lalande Menopausal Ladies Convention (LMLC)!
cd465.png

Everyone seemed very thirsty...
cd466.png

Yup! Anyone who thinks this is "the best sight" is definitely desperately thirsty.
cd467.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Patriciarella

VIP Member
5CCABA3D-9524-47C6-9C82-D4A0924CBD12.jpeg

Dear bubblefriend, I can’t wait for you to visit with table dog again. My mom’s dog was here and messed up some flowers in the new forest garden but Gerry and I fixed it. It was hard to use the shovel with my tiny hands.
B7391CEA-5E27-48A0-B807-CB1A85A171FD.jpeg

I met a new guy, Grant. He is very strong and he challenged me to a rock moving contest. He won and I was emasculated a bit. It was hard to move the rock with my tiny arms.
8CD4EEBD-7D33-4A0A-BB43-C3796421CE21.jpeg

I am giving the chickens music lessons. Wait until my agent sees that on my resume. Oh, gotta go, SJ wants me to clean up my clothes. My tiny pants and see through shirt need put away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why is Nic sitting in Fanny and Snorts' room? That 'funny' cameo? He's an ass!! Also, if he watched the vlog he should be ashamed at his sitting tghere doing FA while Grant was working on his 40%!
I so agree, more than an ass he's a pretentious haughty little bastard who enjoys sinking to her level from time to time and pretend that the morals he's preaching on a daily base are just as easy to put aside. He really is an annoying creep and when he's in the room, the temperature tends to drop a few degrees.

• Wow
  • Heart
Marie is an emotional gale-force wind that poses a threat to the tangled web of lies SJ has woven.
SJ stepping into Marie's situation is not entirely an act of kindness, but a Machiavellian scheme to keep the volatile florist from potentially ruining her fragile kingdom.

1652720403777.png

• Heart
  • Sick

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I was was teased and bullied growing up about how I looked, so much so that I ended up terribly shy, unconfident, and embarrassed. It kept me from doing so many things a kid should enjoy doing and made most of school a living hell. When I was 30 I finally did something about it and I'm so thankful. I think Dan looks great and I'm really happy for him. It's a good feeling to be able to smile with confidence. He says his old teeth and comments about them didn't bother him, but deep down I'm sure it must have hurt; so good on him!

Yuck on that vlog though! I had to FFWD to the reveal!
And did anyone notice how the kids seemed indifferent to his departure? Annalise was the only one waving goodbye.

BTW, who's the Tattler who first called it on Dan being in Turkey for teeth? Great job!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jules100

VIP Member
BTW, which one of our esteemed Tattlers was it who first suggested Dan's absence from Youtube was because he could be out there getting new teeth?

That Tattler deserves roses strewn at their feet, a round of applause, a bottle of bubbly, a case of Miller Lite, and the honour of naming the next thread title!
@Ginginger figured out the pics Dan posted were in Turkey, @BubbleWorld suggested teeth first.
FD450EB4-2D4B-4D2A-ADB0-ADD0ABFBFA41.jpeg

• Heart

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
Congrats to SJ for successfully hosting the first of this year's Lalande Menopausal Ladies Convention (LMLC)!
View attachment 1271102
Everyone seemed very thirsty...
View attachment 1271104

Yup! Anyone who thinks this is "the best sight" is definitely desperately thirsty.
View attachment 1271113
It annoys me that SJ has her flesh and blood, Amaury, waiting on guests, after he's no doubt already done a hard day's work, whilst that lazy Dutch cuckoo gets to lord it at the dinner table. Maybe they take it in turns, I don't know, but it seems wrong to me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Silascat

Marie has gained 29,000 subscribers, 19 new Patreons and an additional 400 per month in Patreon donations. Most comments have been deleted so she has definitely read the You Tube comments and deleted most. I have several opinions about this and they are not positive.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35