Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Yes, I think channel 4 has totally got her number. They outed Philip to let her know her place in the hierarchy as a fuck up (draining pond without a permit is INSANE giving the lake issue; channel 4 adored that and the crayonning the gaps in the €4,000 wallpaper), and as a liar. In short letting her know she has failed the audition and is not ready for prime time except as a lying buffoon.
Meat in the tub, yeah baby. Never heard that one. Me likey.
Is there a video about her draining the lake? Why did she do it?

Reactions: 3

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
I never bitched about anyone's teeth... Open Season on Scrawnydan started for me when the disrespect of his partner and kids became so glaring...
Skankanee and her botched procedures or not maintained are bad for all women... Being held to a impossible standard isn't good for anyone... But most of the stuff women do nowadays is not helpful... More women are getting fillers removed than put in... Because it makes you look older when it gets lumpy... Drinking is aging her rapidly.... I'm all for healthy anti aging... Breast implants are causing health problems for women now... Lots of cosmetic procedures are a sign of some kinds of narcs...
Hitting a narc in his or her vanity is sure bet every time...
Okay so not everyone wanted him to have attention to his teeth. I misunderstood then. Sorry about that.

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
Imagine the day Steph goes for porcelain veneers she will pick the Spode willow pattern ones.
Her teeth /smile will be in kitchen camo, she will blend right in with her dresser.
😮 Definitely need a pic of this!
Parrrfect!!!

*photo shop op

• Haha

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Totally agree - if FRK lets go of the truth grenade then the whole jig is up for our Staph Infection. FRK has a huge following compared to Selmar; the crossover between FRK and Stephanie is far greater, more to lose. I think letting FRK be a loose cannon is the most dangerous thing for Stephanie right now. Her ordering her minions to bundle FRK back to the HMN is nothing more than SJ trying to secure her bag. The money is an obsession for SJ and she won't let go of it for anyone. What concerns me is once you get away with a small lie, you get the courage to tackle bigger and bigger lies. Stephanie Jarvis is a dangerous wolf dressed in low cut diaphanous sheep's clothing - I'm not fooled.

Clara mentioned late last year that Phyllis would be out by the end of the SA jaunt - it sadly didn't materialise, I suspect in part due to the uprising of the Patreons questioning the stalling of projects, the incessant holidaying followed by the Selmar/Tatyana being bullied by Natalia Oliveto revelation. I think letting go of Phyllis is another own goal for Staph Infection. Phyllis is YouTube savvy and he also knows where the bodies are buried, he could totally ruin SJ. I think she's made her bed and fooling herself by laying in it, hair dye included.
That is a TOUGH lesson- oof!!

howlingwolf

well..my thoughts on things..Amaury has to do all the rotten jobs..because that snort thing doesnt lift a finger...he isnt even able to...the only thing he can lift is a cup of porcelaine..

Remember the heatingtroubles...who could fix the leaks?? Potts and Fanny opened a bottle of wine...that Potts is just as useless..as that paperbag...birds of a feather flock together...

Offcourse he needed some girl to empty his sack...Nasty Nutty jumped on him...like a dry desert who wants to drink out of the oasis..Well he is stuck with that dry desert...good luck with that..

Fanny is family....never do business with family..feast and party with family...never do business with them...always ends up in disaster..so it very hard for him to leave...

Dan the teethman...he should be some help...but he is as incompetent like them all...completely useless...so cuz can also clean out his mess...

I also think Fanny got to him when he was vunrable...well thats no surprise is it...when his relationship ended and he wanted a new horizon...i wonder if he would take up her offer now...i for sure think he would not..

I dont think he is an alcoholic..he drinks...they all drink too much...but .i think he smokes weed..i wouldnt be surprised if they have some homegrowing stuff somewhere..in a deserted corner of the estate...i also have the feeling Dans fake teeth wont stay white for long...i guess he also likes a good joint...

I guess the man is totally exhausted...that Nutty all the time...crawling around like a cat in heat...Fanny ...all the rest..and all the jobs that never stop....i guess , if i was him...i would burn that heap down..and run fast...also i dont think he gets much support from his parents...they also seem to be a pair of useless attentionseeking nutters.. If they very sensible..they would take him out of there...but it could also be that he needs the easy money Fanny is giving him...but it will for sure come with a prize...
Weed 🤣🤣🤣 that’s so 80’s only something stronger would do 😆😆😆.....cat in heat 😂💯👊

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Years ago my Dad went for a swim in the sea, a wave washed his teeth out... he was so distraught, they were army issue and he'd had them forever lol... anyways, he goes to the police station and reports them (serial # and all) incase anyone should hand them in 🤦‍♀️ God love him, he always kept the faith... I was young but I remember dwelling on it, 'if I found someones teeth on the beach, would I put them in my pocket and pop off to the police station'?

Maybe Nutti got involved and got her, they were very close, I remember her crying when Marie was leaving...
Or Kat?

Reactions: 2

howlingwolf

it must be Kat...she appeared and no sign of her ever since.in a vlog... 🙄 .Fanny spilled the beans...secretly but surely...like she always does....we for sure know Dans type..it has to be a woman with a huge ass.. ;) sorry for all the sensitive souls inhere..i never sugarcoat anything i say..
Wonder why Cat’s get such a bad rap 🙀😼😽😻

Attachments

Reactions: 1

howlingwolf

3rd appointment today, with Regina on massage this time. She bended and kneaded my soar backmuscles, AND THEN she pushed her elbow straight into them. She created pressure points. She stayed on one position for 20 seconds and pulled the elbow over the soar muscles. I nearly screamed.
A little pain but plenty pleasure 😘🥰😍