The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan’s being ‘honest’ with us now because he wants to start dating. what say you Clara??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Puzzled of Peru
CLara said on 27th Feb to Quebec Queen who asked whether Dan and Annalise were still together.
Please read the room before entering: we have discussed this over and over and Dan-derailing suggesting foul play without any reason is best left to the flying monkeys. Of course they are still together. Check his last vlog if you don't want to take my word for it.
@Clara Burnett can’t always give us all the tea, she does need to protect her identity. Having said that, Dan the gardener’s vlogs haven’t really shown a happy home life for a while. So maybe the truth was hidden in her reply.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched Ryan's vlog and I don't know what to think :oops::rolleyes::unsure:🙃😱😀😉😙😃

(I used the subtitles, but as there is no puntuation it was not easy to understand)
Here are the lines!!

- Ryan saying to Billy: I love your hat USA, United States
- Billy: is that what it means?

?????????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin and thanks to whoever named the thread.

I admit I am a fence sitter regarding Dan. But I was hoping and rooting for him to get out of Château de Lalande, before something like this would occur.
Yes, we never know what goes on behind closed doors and Château de Lalande may not be the reason for their break up. Hindsight is 20/20.
I just hope that Dan doesn't end up as a "dead-beat" dad. Other than that I wish both him and Anneliese well, because before Stephanie Jarvis, I do think they're both good people.

NB: Anybody remember when Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of Château de Lalande, commented about him spending all his day with Kat? When was that? Was it 6 months ago?
It surely stirred the pot.

Extra NB: I'd wish they were both in the vlog, and told this news as ex-partners. Him alone... it just doesn't feel right.
He wanted control of the narrative. If Annaleese cried or said anything that he didn't agree with there would have been a lot of editing. Maybe she wants nothing to do with the vlogs anymore. Who knows. Her best life will be taking care of herself and her boys. Dan isn't going anywhere. I have a spidey sense about this but, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well Dan never shocked me. I knew in my heart as soon as he started building that youtube office and mentioned maybe putting in a sofa. It was a place to move out to. And now he has moved into the tit show.... . It was awkward as hell in the "Kats leaving" episode when SJ walked in on them the kitchen. work wife my ass. Who has a work wife and who says something like that out loud.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Alas it seems as is Dan has blocked me too. It must be part and parcel of the Mother Ship’s blockade because I’ve said nothing to Dan ever

• Wow
I watched Ryan's vlog and I don't know what to think :oops::rolleyes::unsure:🙃😱😀😉😙😃

(I used the subtitles, but as there is no puntuation it was not easy to understand)
Here are the lines!!

- Ryan saying to Billy: I love your hat USA, United States
- Billy: is that what it means?

?????????
reminds me of

65e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Annelise has the unenviable task of working and looking after 2 young children. Dan gets to look after them when Annelise works and presumably have 'family' days out when he can spare the time. Its always the women that get shafted. The men just run off fancy free to their next bit of stuff.
A rather cynical take on the matter, but in this case it really does make the most sense. Dan is the main bread winner and Annalise was the full time care giver since they were born. Dan being the primary caregiver wouldn’t be practical since he makes more money. They seem to have worked it out, so good for them!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1106386
Who gets the patron account??? Annalise is the one who updates the patrons. It would be interesting to hear Annalise's side. Dan has stated his wishes but his actions speak louder. The boys seem to be an inconvenience and he needs to refrain from making derogatory remakes about them. Dan certainly did not hold back with snide comments when he and Annalise were preparing for Christmas. Not a good look Dan.

This is a difficult time and I will not comment any further. My thoughts and prayers are for Annalise and their beautiful boys. ❤
When any relationship ends especially when there are children involved it's so difficult. It's their business and they will do what they believe is right for everyone. That said I did wonder why Dan chose to faff around with camera angles whilst delivering the news of their break up and asking that people be respectful with their comments.. not one to waste a video edit opportunity.. the message sort of lost its impact because of the distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's just a matter of time before the real reason for the break up will become apparent. It will have two arms, two legs and probably two bumps on the front. Which one it is I have no idea and I don't really care. But I can tell you it will be someone. Very, very few people are brave enough to split from a long term relationship without there being someone else in the wings.

Having had a good friend drag endless amounts of support from me when she split with her husband of 20 years because he was so mean, how heart broken she was etc etc. All the time she was having a thing with one of their friends and they were keeping it a secret. The lengths she went to to get sympathy from everyone playing the victim still rancours with me to this day. Dan (and all the YTubers) put their private lives out there in the public domain to earn money, so they must expect reaction. Fairy dust doesn't actually exist. If you don't want comment you don't put it out there - sorry probably not a popular view I'm sure.
I agree there's a new woman.Always the same.Even when done in the best possible taste!
Being involved in Churches I've seen it done time n time againWe were only friends until.....

• Wow
Reactions: 30
[QUOTE="KiKiGee, post: 8750463, member: 216710"
This is a difficult time and I will not comment any further. My thoughts and prayers are for Annalise and their beautiful boys. ❤
It's desperately sad and he looked very sad. Those poor little boys. The only comment I will make is that one can't help but wonder of this would not have happened had they not been involved with SJ and Lalande.
[/QUOTE]
He didn't look too sad to me. 6 months? He is already over it and moving on. He knew he was close to being caught in the back ground on one of their videos just like Armory and Batty Nattie were outed. It was time to come clean because he was already being called out and losing Patrions. Bla Bla Bla tell us more about it Dan

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly. The level of dishonesty is frightening - hence my concern about Stephanie Jarvis's negative influence. I'm sure Dan counselled her for advice with how to handle the separation being the master of pulling the wool over people's eyes that she is - very worrying for Dan's future being stuck in that Shittoo
It's fallen apart not only for them personally but his 'brand'. I tuned in to watch him and Annalise build their home together...now that's no longer on the cards, what does he have to offer 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 46
@Clara Burnett can’t always give us all the tea, she does need to protect her identity. Having said that, Dan the gardener’s vlogs haven’t really shown a happy home life for a while. So maybe the truth was hidden in her reply.
QuebecQueen was telling us something.....

QuebecQueen said:
and for Dan! she cant keep separating him from his wife and children. how much does she pay him??? and who pays? the patrons.

• Sad
  • Heart
Maybe a midlife crisis for Dan the gardener? He’s probably 35ish, but has the teeth of an 80 year old. Averages out to a real age of 57. Throw in some snazzy sunglasses, younger fun & flirty volunteers, over the top compliments & love bombs from Stephanie Jarvis and being part of a lifestyle that he could never afford. The perfect storm. Maybe Dan will figure it out one day, but it’s already too late for him. 🕶💩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Congratulations to @Clara Burnett Title thread :m:m:m:m:m
@oooLaLande VIP - Need title for thread 123

Friday at 11:04 AM

Title thread 🧵
Reactions:pink roses, SloanSabbith, Petit Sange and 24 others

Most Liked Previous thread
@YeuxGrandsOuverts

Friday at 6:14 PM

Greetings all, long time lurker and first time poster. Thank you all for the laughs and insights!!

I just wanted to share my CD experience - I started watching in 2019, when I dreamed of moving to France from the UK (have bought a small place there). My daughter and I would look forward to coming home on Thursdays or Tuesdays (I can't remember when she used to first post!) and watch the recent CD. I was taken in by Stephanie Jarvis - her love of even the smallest pleasures in life (like hot baguettes or a sunset) , kindness and cheery demeanour. She seemed to have a positive attitude - even when faced with challenges, which I was charmed by. I enjoyed the original Sunday videos when she would sit down and share a more in depth history (of a fabric etc).

When locked-down hit, CD was something lovely to escape into and we even considered going there to volunteer (eye roll!).

There were red flags early on - like the multiple properties (LDN, SA) and the finances she shared, didn't seem to add up. The story about how she sold her property in London to co-buy the property and yet still owned an apartment in Islington. The expensive designer clothing, the expensive holidays, the endless alcohol. The expensive piano, fountain and chandelier her father bought her from Venice etc etc. How was she a child who lived in an attic with hardworking parents who were nurses - yet grew up so many expensive and OTT gifts.

But I dismissed it and thought, she must be one of those rich people that thinks they are poor (I've met many in the UK - crumbling mansions and holes in jumpers but still manage to send Tarkin 4th to Eton).

I thought it was odd how she called MP her best friend - but then learned they had only met a year before on a TV show.. Then I realised everyone was her best friend - it was superficial - and I noticed her flirting with everyone - male or female - more and more. I dismissed this as eccentricity and how 'in love with life' she is.

I noticed that every now and then, her demeanour or tone would be quite snippy or snobby - especially in the charity shop, when she wanted to purchase something that another person didn't agree with - she would be quite curt and do it anyway.

Then money started to pour in and I became unsettled. What was she doing with it all? Why was nothing really getting completed? How were the volunteers being used? I watched one or two of the gift videos and had to stop. I couldn't understand how she was comfortable accepting gifts from strangers. I started to see through the smoke and mirrors.

I started to notice how inappropriately she dressed. She seemed so very desperate and not cultured as I had once thought. Tacky.

When she started to visit other chateaus and give tours, my eyes opened properly. Other people, with far less means, were creating handsome, thoughtful, modern and yet classic interiors - it made her Shiteau look like an absolute mess in comparison. Filled with tat from the charity shop, mixed with a few nice pieces of furniture which were lost in all the clutter. No thought, no clarity of vision and design, filthy - absolutely filthy (the kitchen door etc YIKES).

I couldn't stand watching her filling it up with more and more stuff. How many tassels and fabrics and table clothes and plates does one need? And framing everything - no discernment for quality or value. No follow through - projects half done, attic and outbuildings in a state of filth and disrepair. I couldn't understand the animals - why did she have them? It seems she goes from whim to whim.

I barely coped with the arrival of Philip but thought he would leave soon - like all the rotating characters. He was so disingenuous and tried far too hard. It was embarrassing to watch him. But then he stayed and kept accompanying her everywhere - it was so odd. I thought, "oh she's like a mother figure or mentor to him". The day I found out she was dating him, I unsubscribed and haven't watched a single video since.

I get my info from Tattle instead!

Your analysis and insight has been spot on! Thank you - I feel better for releasing this all! Will go back to lurker mode.

Reactions:You, Luna20, tat life and 86 others

@Albee

Yesterday at 4:52 PM
Dear Patrons
You have been royally scammed by Stephany Jarvis.
First she tells you she will buy Panelling when she reaches $30 000 a month via her Patreon account.
Then she buys the most inappropriate, overpriced panelling for the farmhouse known as Chateau Lalande. (No receipts)
Then She hoodwinks you into believing that you will soon be witnessing the installation of the panelling by showing your the very limited progress so far of many many months August -March over 6 months.
Then She shows you she has purchase $10 000 of wood (no receipts) to complete said panelling.
She quietly whispers…. now you have to wait 8 months to see the process and results is the panelling because SHE Stephanie Jarvis is going to appear on Chanel 4 TV while installing the panelling in the grand salon.
But don’t worry after sending her hundreds of thousands of dollars you get to see it LAST!
If you are not offended by that, well then …..🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, CountessPompidoo and 55 others

NOTE ::: Today @ 07-03-2022
There are still no filed accounts for Patreon - 2 years ZERO ACCOUNTS

1 MILLION IN COMBINED EARNINGS
STEPHINE JARVIS 51% OWNER OF CHATEAU DE LELANDE

The above words. All true. All painfully true.
My question is this ….. do we really think any appropriate actions will be taken against this fraudulent woman and her grifting ?
What is it we are waiting for ?
Just as exasperating the events on the world stage are at this moment, sj is a microcosm of the lies and grifting perpetrated on us by world leaders.
Any thoughts my friends ?

Reactions: 17
Y
When any relationship ends especially when there are children involved it's so difficult. It's their business and they will do what they believe is right for everyone. That said I did wonder why Dan chose to faff around with camera angles whilst delivering the news of their break up and asking that people be respectful with their comments.. not one to waste a video edit opportunity.. the message sort of lost its impact because of the distraction.
Yeah for the kids, I'm sure the law will make sure Annalyse and the kids are taken care of but she needs to get that Divorce soon if it's been 6 months. I wouldn't trust anything that came out of his mouth at this point. He has been Stephanized after all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.