The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting a tattoo in Venice = mid-life crisis
Exactly! I don’t watch Dan the gardener’s YouTube channel anymore, what tattoo did he get? Dan needs to trade in his green van for a motorcycle or convertible car about now. 🕶💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....

Isn’t it just

Patrons still awaiting a promised accounts …. 3 x 30 grand holidays later …,

SSB :: Yo patron ….
Look wood 10 grand
Eh I’ll video everything

But channel 4 are coming back I was dumped last season … something to do with Philip

But I told them I’m restoring the grand salon and my other mates Marquis apartment …. So THEY get exclusive rights to the filming FIRST ….

Yes Donna Davis put your teeth back in … due to scheduling it will air in the UK 🇬🇧 in 2023

Then you’ll see what your half a million so far has gone for

Me
And mummy
And Micheal pots / bag head

We’re going to film the whole process with Ollie … buying a platazzo in Venice

For privacy - I won’t be answering duck all queries

You tube manger told me - the channel is more important than patron…. If u want to see me at all

Stephanie Jarvis .. serial liar and con artist 2021/22 .. double winner 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I worry about Annalise & the boys. Where will they end up? Is being left in their dumpy partially fixed up construction site of a house a good thing? Sounds like the short end of the stick to me. I would feel trapped there. Promises were made of a better life together in France and now the reality of it all really sucks. Seems like Dan the gardener, as an ex, would be a real dick.

I hope they can sell that place. Not a good place to be plastered into IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m willing to concede - but I just don’t see Dan and Cat as an option. Cat is well educated and very witty, I don’t see her dipping her toe in the lake (puddle) of Daniel Preston. I think Cat views Dan as co-conspirator who sees through the BS of Stephanie Jarvis & co. Sadly, I think Dan got wrapped up in it all with the pea coats and raybans… all very odd. His ego has tripped him up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I agree the camera thing was weird, for most of the speech he was looking straight at the camera but there were a few times where he glanced to the left or down, I’m no poker player but they say everyone has a “tell” and if you watch where he looks away, I don’t think things are as amicable as he is saying. That’s my opinion
I should think even 6 months down the line things are still raw and will be for a while yet. A lot to take in and a lot to sort out.

Reactions: 15
Well, I kinda feel bad for Annalise and the kids having to live in that forever unfinished dampy little shack. I don't even know if they would be able to sell it to anyone if that's what they wanted to do

edit: also,this won't end well for Dan. We all know how despicable S is.. Dan will be no exception and will inevitably fall out of favor with Her Majesty and end up like Selmar or FRK

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Puzzled of Peru

CLara said on 27th Feb to Quebec Queen who asked whether Dan and Annalise were still together.

Please read the room before entering: we have discussed this over and over and Dan-derailing suggesting foul play without any reason is best left to the flying monkeys. Of course they are still together. Check his last vlog if you don't want to take my word for it.
Read the room

Better still 7 posts
568E641A-8110-4256-AA32-1D4AB4E364F5.jpeg

Stephanie jarvis we know you want Clara on a platter

You have no friends you pay staff
You pay the mutt in the bed beside you

Any more abuse of the posters here on tattle - we will be the leaste of your concerns

Interest and penalties are per the hour
Per the day

Over 4 channels

I hope nick and mr pots have insurance out AGAINST you / the liability you are turning out to be

Tick Tock
Popcorn 🍿 ready 🤭🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1106626

Dear Donna,
Please step away from the kool-aid.

View attachment 1106633
Donna Davis Art
1 hour ago
You are so kind and giving @the Chateau Diaries to allow this sort of 'help' for them in giving a place to stay so that the separation can happen in a more amicable way. The magic of Lalande is even evident in times such as this, even in a sad time it's magic and the magic of it's Chatelaine are ever apparent. A true friend indeed.
Just wondering if Fanny will be deducting room & board from Dad's paycheck. Hum. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Please dont anybody jump on me but im more worried about the safety of those kids around the heavy machinery at Lalande. And Dan seems to take his eyse off them sometimes. It only takes a second! :eek:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....
So true. I smell a stunt!

I think Natalia Oliveto put pressure on Dan, via Amaury, to throw a smoke screen up to deflect from the bullying allegations levelled by Selmar - i believe them too. Wow! What a revelation that’s gone under the radar, to save the Chateau administrator from going under.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Wow! I am stunned! I feel really sad for both of them and very surprised they were able to hide their break up for so long. Thinking back to the times Dan was at the Chateau to assist Amaury with emergencies at odd hours, the overnight drive with Amaury to London, the cooking breakfast at the Chateau and the “studio” which never quite made sense to me, but now is clearly his living/sleeping space, it all makes sense. As to the reasons behind their break-up, that’s between the two of them. Kudos to both of them for co-parenting and remaining friends.
Looks like Stephanie has found her inhouse cook and gardener. How generous of her to offer a respite for Dan - not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So true. I smell a stunt!

I think Natti Oliveto put pressure on Dan, via Amaury, to throw a smoke screen up to deflect from the bullying allegations levelled by Selmar - i believe them too. Wow! What a revelation that’s gone under the radar, to save the Chateau administrator from going under.
A fine bromance...

Reactions: 10
Seriously interesting how many newbies are floating up here to witch dan & analise off … 🙄🙄🙄
I'm no newbie but I am an infrequent lurker, sorry the threads move at a pace I find difficult to keep up with but you can check whether what I'm saying is correct I presume.

I must confess to not watching the Shitoo Diaries for some time because it makes me :sick: I have kept watching Dan's channel though and did think that something was extremely off between Annelise and Dan, this has just been confirmed.

• Heart
Well, I liked both Annelise and Dan, but this has exposed them both as frauds. They have been accepting YouTube ad money and patreon money on the back of them supposedly featuring their family life, living together.
Dan's pity vlog... 'now is the time to be honest with you lot......'
The time to be honest was six months ago. No need to have gone into details, but either tell your paying public that you have separated, or stop vlogging under the same channel premise.
yeah hes need to change it to Dan the single life:rolleyes: you would think this was have been pretty obvious to who is ever giving Clara her intel. they obviously do not live in the house 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A fine bromance...
Interesting relationship though. If that is the case that Natalia Oliveto is Stephanie Jarvis’s Rottweiler then they let Annaleise, and her family’s privacy, be thrown under the bus to save Nutty from a barrage from us Tartlets. That to me is the story. Dan is clearly easily led astray by those confidence tricksters at the HMN. He needs to get out pronto ….

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those of us who are here still care about it obviously. Sure, best case scenario would be a public outing. Not sure that will ever happen. Speaking personally, I hate the fact that anyone profits off the back of others, or takes advantage of their kindness or naivety to scam them. I ended up here because I googled Stephanie Jarvis scam. If tattlers discussions can lead to others coming here and getting a heads up that's great. She's not going to disappear anytime soon folks. In the meantime, we have somewhere to vent with like-minded people until we don't want to anymore. Most of us care about what's happening on the world front and also have situations in our own lives to contend with. The world keeps turning.
Well stated @Sunflowergram. Yes unfortunately I believe as you do that her scam will continue as we all watch in horror. Just as we’re watching the horrors on the world stage. I for one, feel like my head is about to explode from all the lies and fraud. I have to step away for bits of time. Only to return to more shocking grifts and scamming from the above mentioned madame x
Best to you and yours ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.