Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.
This has been the hardest for me to keep quiet, but I really was convinced it was not my place to spil those beans, especially because of Annelise and the kids. At the same time my skin literally crawled (thank you guys, such an honor!) when I realized why Dan moved to the shittoo. Becoming part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage was a sure way to end his marriage and just about the dummest thing Dan could have done. We have all seen it enfold before our eyes and he will be gut-shot game from now on. My respect for Annelise has grown over these past months, because while her former love interest was throwing his life away she was actually building a new one for the kids and herself. I sincerely hope she will quit the vlog business from now on and starts enjoying her privacy. He had a good start, she helped him lots, it's about time he starts doing it alone (heavily leaning on La SJ, obviously)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Patriciarella

VIP Member
1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Trengilly

VIP Member
Drag herrrrrrr .... kicking off in the comments on a Monday afternoon

Nicola Yule
4 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries Stephanie, Kathy didn't tell you not to accept refugees, it is clearly a necessary reality for so many displaced people. However, I too, share Kathy's concerns about your suitability, your intentions along with your ability to provide support to those in need. Your chateau is currently embroiled in a bullying scandal, as of yet unaddressed, with Natalia Oliveto being accused by Selmar for cruelty towards Tatyana, a visitor to your home. Cruelty that has rendered them both unable to return other than to collect their possessions. This doesn't strike me as being a place to provide safety to someone fleeing conflict. You have also inappropriately shared content about your employees private lives, only this week it was Dan with your patrons, when your intervention was not remotely necessary. I pray your motives aren't performative as I suspect them to be. I'm pleased to see you're opening your channel to debate instead of deleting comments that don't fit your narrative.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I am truly sorry for the end of a family. I don’t pretend to know what went on between them as a couple. One thing I believe though is that the little biatch Princess has facilitated in some way the end. The odd thing with the timeline is that Annalise was still doing the witch’s hair. If she did offer the château to either one of them, as the great friend she is, then she was probably hedging her bets it wouldn’t be suitable for the boys and Annalise would decline. The utter disregard of the whole situation with her snide remarks. “Dan aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday” Dan obviously has fallen for the whole bs like the rest of them and fully embracing the cult and becoming part of the fold. I have to say I am sickened by Dan. I really can’t watch him.
I wonder who filmed the video.
You’ve hit the nail on the head, @Maple fairy ! When SJ said “Dan, aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday?” she knew that Dan’s 13 year relationship was on the rocks. In hindsight, he stayed at the chateau because of troubles at home. She purposely made him squirm and uncomfortable on camera for her own sick, twisted pleasure and grotesque humor. If that singular incident doesn’t announce to the world that she’s a selfish, self-centered, narcissist bitch, I don’t know what does.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Rory

VIP Member
Ok lot to catch up on. I would like to repeat my comments from 28 Dec and 30 Dec- Annaleise will return to UK with boys with or without Dan by summer 2022. I hope she takes her oversized chandelier.

I am not surprised by end of relationship. Inadvertently Dan had displayed who was the alpha in their relationship - HIM. He decided everything- layout of kitchen, whether to buy a flowerpot, direction of their channel, order of renovation of their dump (sorry to offend but one big wind or wolf will blow that place down). A reminder of the state of their yard - rubbish, an old blue couch strewn across the dump site. And he spent money on himself a lot - he bought the updated camera or drone, then did his daily vlogs “to pay for it”. Buying himself unneeded glasses to “look cool”. When you have a shack of a home and 2 kids, a decrepit van - all your money goes on kids.
Dan’s insincerity was ripe - side shots of his ear (WTF), Philip set the table with Freak’s flowers - how f***en ridiculous.
Why did Dan speak now? IMHO because Annaleise said no more filming of her (if not the boys). And/or a relationship will be revealed/can no longer be contained.
SJ commenting on her patreon site laughing and smiling - unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

JP in SC

Ladies & Gentleman:
Since the Channel 4 outing was just brought up again - I have to say this about that:
Let’s note that the “outing” of Stephanie & PhiPhi was overt retribution on the part of the Channel 4 production team on location. Having worked life long in this particular industry, knowing how tight a crew operates - Stephanie & PhiPhi made no secret of their relationship, and she never once said to the crew “keep us a secret” as they pawed each other off camera. Can you imagine being on set with these two? Their outing was payback, or an “enough already”. Notice Stephanie didn’t put up enough of a stink, tantrum to the Channel 4 crew - how could she, and dare cut the umbilical cord to fame? So, trust me on this, in the recording booth, the voice over talent sat down, read from a script - and payback happened. The con was conned. Channel 4 knew full well, full damn well they were digging her. . . .
Dan is duplicitous. He is going to get so burned. As someone said, all eggs in one basket now. Ironically Annalise WILL SURVIVE THIS, Dan will NOT.
Stephanie is a f-in mess. Well, we all know that. Her brand is dead, 6 feet under, and there is no bell attached to her finger that sticks up out of the grave for her to ring. Yes, she is already buried alive. She’s picked the wrong time to start a travel channel. She’s dumped all the somewhat beloved characters from the gently spoken Selmar (albeit spacey - he did have his endearing moments).
Marie - you could read on her face that she was done and then done. There was a scene out at the gate where Stephanie nipped at her over the large wreath then quickly back peddled and laughed. A slow dissolution - but Marie was gaining ego, played Stephanie and also stood up to her. Marie is a bit of a stubborn, listless mess - but she too had reached the end of her, shall we say, flower stem.
Ian - note the scene in town at Christmas when Stephanie in her little red riding hood cape and reindeer ear muffs - bought a sausage sandwich - notice Ian‘s wife nearby - not a hail fellow darling Stephanie look out of her face, or for that matter Ian’s. He went off for holiday, his wife and adult children got a hold of him and said “get out”. Ian would also grimace on her arrival with the pink phone, then babble a bit for her. He was so done.

So, all these bridges burnt. . . . .

I would like to ask what is the WELCOME TO THE FAMILY statement to Nutti?!
What the hell does that mean?
Is she engaged to cuz?

Lastly - although Dan’s video today is a clear “I’ve been play acting for 6 months, but never mind, here’s the truth”. . . . . .LET US ALL NOT FORGET - we can allow ourselves this small diversion for a few moments.

WHERE IS THE ACCOUNTANT?
HOW HAS THE MONEY BEEN SPENT?

And now, we’re going to hear about the kitchen?

Just when you think things can’t get worse, they do. Roll out the fog machines.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The more astute Tartlets predicted this - sadly, well done for your observations. @Clara Burnett were you aware?
Yes, I was. And yet against my true nature I chose not to tattle, as that would come too close to rattling. Poor kids, poor Annelise. For the same reason I will not share what I know about the why of this break up. I'm pretty sure the truth will surface by itself before long, without needing my help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

DamoiseauC

Please give money to our young divorcees. It’s so sad. They need more things and money. Poor them. 😢

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Please give money to our young divorcees. It’s so sad. They need more things and money. Poor them. 😢

Wtf, why she need to post shit that other's people private lives? It doesn't have anything to do with her patreon in the first place.
Oh i forgot, the spotlight has to be always directed to her. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is why I very hate narcissist and a megalomaniac. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Stephanie's YouTube manager has suggested branching out with more varied content. Today they experimented with Lalande's Kraft Korner. It was such a hit that next week we can look forward to Phood Phun with Philip.
1646622517317.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1646572765100.png

Who gets the patron account??? Annalise is the one who updates the patrons. It would be interesting to hear Annalise's side. Dan has stated his wishes but his actions speak louder. The boys seem to be an inconvenience and he needs to refrain from making derogatory remakes about them. Dan certainly did not hold back with snide comments when he and Annalise were preparing for Christmas. Not a good look Dan.

This is a difficult time and I will not comment any further. My thoughts and prayers are for Annalise and their beautiful boys. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Linus

VIP Member
Why? Why the need to make a special video so viewers can hear about this from her? She admitted this is none of her business early in the same video. Milking everyone else's drama for profit. (And maybe to make viewers think there is no discord between her and Annalise which, by the looks of her roots, is very doubtful). Despicable.

she.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
Annalise has commented and is getting lots of support ... noted the one comment in particular from Tatyanna.

IthCZ1KfsRlNybNirMe_OI4E=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Escape to rural France
Annalise Price
1 hour ago
Thanks for the support at this difficult time
emoji_u2764.png

DOzckJ3fVuwmnUeaAOc_gDA=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

EOC3EtD00Of7RFKvzhcJyCww=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
22 minutes ago
Hi Annalise, I wanted to connect before, but didn't want to speak out of turn... I just wanted to say how much I appreciated knowing you at Lalande. Most people were nice, but you were especially lovely and such a darling – and when I needed it most. It's not forgotten. If you ever need a place to stay you have one (would be in the UK for now but that goes for any future place in France too).
emoji_u2764.png

• Sick
Reactions: 55

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1646579874538.png

Dear Donna,
Please step away from the kool-aid.

UMg1nUe8WRHrgAijtHMt_Xa2=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Donna Davis Art
1 hour ago
You are so kind and giving @the Chateau Diaries to allow this sort of 'help' for them in giving a place to stay so that the separation can happen in a more amicable way. The magic of Lalande is even evident in times such as this, even in a sad time it's magic and the magic of it's Chatelaine are ever apparent. A true friend indeed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
To be fair, they are still a family even if they aren’t living full time under the same roof. I don’t see either of them being frauds by not airing their marriage issues in public. It’s a difficult situation, but it doesn’t change the fact that they have two young boys to raise together and the bills still need to get paid.
They should not be paid by money grifted through a false game of smoke and mirrors, pretending to be this happy family. They did that for six months. That was wrong.

Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....
Very good observation. It's called strategy and Stephanie Jarvis has just been given a lesson in it by her new You Tube manager. She's been ordering people around for days, telling them what to say and when. I don't know what to find scarier: that she's so on top of it or that they are actually obeying. The Nuty thing got me by surprise, as the original plan was to stick that on FRK, to keep the "family" clean. Must have been some message FRK left for Stephanie Jarvis' on her pillow when she got home from the extended Venice holiday, all happy that her plan to avoid that reunion had worked. Seriously guys, you can't make her sh*t up nor even pretend it doesn't smell.

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsNeelie

It's just a matter of time before the real reason for the break up will become apparent. It will have two arms, two legs and probably two bumps on the front. Which one it is I have no idea and I don't really care. But I can tell you it will be someone. Very, very few people are brave enough to split from a long term relationship without there being someone else in the wings.

Having had a good friend drag endless amounts of support from me when she split with her husband of 20 years because he was so mean, how heart broken she was etc etc. All the time she was having a thing with one of their friends and they were keeping it a secret. The lengths she went to to get sympathy from everyone playing the victim still rancours with me to this day. Dan (and all the YTubers) put their private lives out there in the public domain to earn money, so they must expect reaction. Fairy dust doesn't actually exist. If you don't want comment you don't put it out there - sorry probably not a popular view I'm sure.

• Heart
  • Wow