The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new YT manager told them not to delete the comments anymore but to answer them instead. Obvious.

PlasmaDave
1 hour ago
That's so disappointing, why commit the fit out of the room to TV, are they paying you for that? I'll never get to see it šŸ˜’

Hide 2 replies

View attachment 1103909
The Chateau Diaries
59 minutes ago
Donā€™t worry, I mentioned in the video that everyone will get to see it - Iā€™ll be filming everything and will show it on the vlog as soon as itā€™s been released on tv šŸ˜Š

PlasmaDave
43 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries thanks for the reply but that will put it something like 8 months out of sequence. Anyway still love your work x

Comment liked by Chateau de Lalande

Sonia Hamilton
2 hours ago
A lovely video! I am glad you chastise the rude comments, I donā€™t want to have to stop watching this vlog because of them. That dinner looked delicious, I love brussel sprouts and like that fun pasta. Am glad Phillip thought of the Spode salad utensils, they really did make a difference.

View attachment 1103912
Gawd they are nauseating! I am finding myself fast forwarding through any scenes with Snorty or her gushing over any insipid useless thing he does, which means I am watching very little. The simpering fools in the granny knicker brigade are annoying as hell. I just canā€™t stomach these idiots with their ā€œI wish I had my own Phillip!ā€. Really? Is that really how you perceive the perfect man to be? Does a 25 year old, lazy, snorting, allergy ridden, porcelain obsessed, stuffed animal collecting, scruffy, balding, scrawny, camel toe, dickless girly boy really turn you on? Got news for youā€¦.your Social Security checks will never get you a ā€œPhillipā€, but Stephanie will gladly take any portion you choose to donate as a patron so she can keep her ā€œPhillipā€ in the manner in which he has become accustomed to, so good luck with that.
Watching Little Lord Fondletoy is like having root canal without an anesthetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
After Stephanie Jarvis's latest, The Chateau Diaries flog, (many comments about the wood being outside) Nutti post this.šŸ‘‡
The wood is now inside... šŸ¤Ŗ

1646497088999.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In other news -

Youtube - The lads at La Lacelle have uploaded a vlog short on them going brocante shopping AFTER receiving ā‚¬13,670 to help rebuild their garden wall via GoFundMe. If the short was made before they deliberately pulled the wall down (then blamed the ivy, frost and weather of clear skies, no rain, 12ā°C and only 19kph winds) then either their timing is way off, they are dickheads, or they have lied about the entire episode. Nothing like a little shopping therapy in honour of the thousands who've have been swindled.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Dear Patrons
You have been royally scammed by Stephany Jarvis.
First she tells you she will buy Panelling when she reaches $30 000 a month via her Patreon account.
Then she buys the most inappropriate, overpriced panelling for the farmhouse known as Chateau Lalande. (No receipts)
Then She hoodwinks you into believing that you will soon be witnessing the installation of the panelling by showing your the very limited progress so far of many many months August -March over 6 months.
Then She shows you she has purchase $10 000 of wood (no receipts) to complete said panelling.
She quietly whispersā€¦. now you have to wait 8 months to see the process and results is the panelling because SHE Stephanie Jarvis is going to appear on Chanel 4 TV while installing the panelling in the grand salon.
But donā€™t worry after sending her hundreds of thousands of dollars you get to see it LAST!
If you are not offended by that, well then ā€¦..šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Dear Patrons
You have been royally scammed by Stephany Jarvis.
First she tells you she will buy Panelling when she reaches $30 000 a month via her Patreon account.
Then she buys the most inappropriate, overpriced panelling for the farmhouse known as Chateau Lalande. (No receipts)
Then She hoodwinks you into believing that you will soon be witnessing the installation of the panelling by showing your the very limited progress so far of many many months August -March over 6 months.
Then She shows you she has purchase $10 000 of wood (no receipts) to complete said panelling.
She quietly whispersā€¦. now you have to wait 8 months to see the process and results is the panelling because SHE Stephanie Jarvis is going to appear on Chanel 4 TV while installing the panelling in the grand salon.
But donā€™t worry after sending her hundreds of thousands of dollars you get to see it LAST!
If you are not offended by that, well then ā€¦..šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
We need to see similar comments on the Chateau Diaries You Tube video comments. She'll have to have a deletion fest. No time for dinner tonight, she'll be too busy deleting. Go on do it, you know you want to! I'm going to. If just three Patreons spot it before she get's to delete it it'll be worth it.

In other news -

Youtube - The lads at La Lacelle have uploaded a vlog short on them going brocante shopping AFTER receiving ā‚¬13,670 to help rebuild their garden wall via GoFundMe. If the short was made before they deliberately pulled the wall down (then blamed the ivy, frost and weather of clear skies, no rain, 12ā°C and only 19kph winds) then either their timing is way off, they are dickheads, or they have lied about the entire episode. Nothing like a little shopping therapy in honour of the thousands who've have been swindled.
No doubt the council expenses claim will help!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After Stephanie Jarvis's latest, The Chateau Diaries flog, (many comments about the wood being outside) Nutti post this.šŸ‘‡
The wood is now inside... šŸ¤Ŗ

View attachment 1104457
View attachment 1104474
Exactly what I said yesterday. Why move the wood once when you can move it 4 times? Geez :whistle:
Off the lorry onto the ground, off the ground into the van, out of the van onto the forecourt, off the forecourt into a shed.
It's like something in a Two Ronnies sketch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HI I can't do copy and paste or whatever it is you do. In the comments section someone makes the comment that they only want to see renovation etc on the Diarie vlog. And this was her reply

Iā€™m definitely considering putting all of the other content onto another channel, and focus solely on Lalande life on The Chateau Diaries. Itā€™s something Iā€™m currently discussing with my patrons šŸ˜Š

Am I being thick here. WTF has it got to do with her Patrons? Don't they get their own "exclusive" videos. Isn't the YouTube something else entirely. Why does she need to ask them? She doesn't. It's just her way of giving an answer that is not only a fib but a way of making it look like she's paying attention and considering what people are saying - when she isn't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Any patrons here? Whatā€™s going on in her patreon account? What is the reaction to the grand salon reveal on Chanel 4? Is she discussing splitting her Chanel?

• Wow
HI I can't do copy and paste or whatever it is you do. In the comments section someone makes the comment that they only want to see renovation etc on the Diarie vlog. And this was her reply

Iā€™m definitely considering putting all of the other content onto another channel, and focus solely on Lalande life on The Chateau Diaries. Itā€™s something Iā€™m currently discussing with my patrons šŸ˜Š

Am I being thick here. WTF has it got to do with her Patrons? Don't they get their own "exclusive" videos. Isn't the YouTube something else entirely. Why does she need to ask them? She doesn't. It's just her way of giving an answer that is not only a fib but a way of making it look like she's paying attention and considering what people are saying - when she isn't.
Itā€™s just all smoke and mirrors and gaslighting. She says so many things and makes so many promises that no one could ever follow it allā€¦and thatā€™s the whole point. Thereā€™s absolutely no way most of the Patreon money is being used on renovations. With as much money thatā€™s been raised she could have practically rebuilt half the farmhouse by now. The money is either being squirreled away in some account for when she eventually buys her Venice palazzo, or itā€™s being used on lavish trips and tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder is there any chance at some point that the company that runs Patreon decide that the level of grifting is going to bring their whole set up into disrepute and kick the obvious grifters off? Any chance or fat chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their new YT manager told them not to delete the comments anymore but to answer them instead. Obvious.

PlasmaDave
1 hour ago
That's so disappointing, why commit the fit out of the room to TV, are they paying you for that? I'll never get to see it šŸ˜’

Hide 2 replies

View attachment 1103909
The Chateau Diaries
59 minutes ago
Donā€™t worry, I mentioned in the video that everyone will get to see it - Iā€™ll be filming everything and will show it on the vlog as soon as itā€™s been released on tv šŸ˜Š

PlasmaDave
43 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries thanks for the reply but that will put it something like 8 months out of sequence. Anyway still love your work x

Comment liked by Chateau de Lalande

Sonia Hamilton
2 hours ago
A lovely video! I am glad you chastise the rude comments, I donā€™t want to have to stop watching this vlog because of them. That dinner looked delicious, I love brussel sprouts and like that fun pasta. Am glad Phillip thought of the Spode salad utensils, they really did make a difference.

View attachment 1103912
I wonder how long Stephanie Jarvis can keep up with managing the comment section on her blogs? This is actual work that must be done consistently. She can barely keep her lies straight, her or Snortā€™s answers are not going to have any continuity.

Snortā€™s ā€œgiving away food we cannot eatā€ comment needs to live in infamy. People who are food insecure need nutrious foods not snacks and sweets that have been sitting around a moldy farmhouse for months.

Reactions: 22
Itā€™s just all smoke and mirrors and gaslighting. She says so many things and makes so many promises that no one could ever follow it allā€¦and thatā€™s the whole point. Thereā€™s absolutely no way most of the Patreon money is being used on renovations. With as much money thatā€™s been raised she could have practically rebuilt half the farmhouse by now. The money is either being squirreled away in some account for when she eventually buys her Venice palazzo, or itā€™s being used on lavish trips and tat.
So what are talking here Total Patreon money raised. Ā£30 k a month. For two years. Let's assume it was a lot loss for some of those 24 months. Let's assume an average of Ā£20k per month over the two years. That's Ā£480,000. That would have almost rebuilt half of it. Bearing in mind daddy did a tit load of renovation before he shuffled off . What the f**k is she doing with all that money? If the place needs all that money for the stuff she's got planned, she's got a serious problem. Well she hasn't has she. Her stupid gullible Patreons have. I can see maybe Ā£250,000 for restorations now. That does not include turning parts of it into self contained Gites. That is not restoration it's a new build for business. Why on earth do other people think it's OK to pay for it. She has enough dosh - all she needs to do is sell the other properties she owns. Geez it makes my blood boil. I don't know who I'm more cross with, Her or the enablers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
So what are talking here Total Patreon money raised. Ā£30 k a month. For two years. Let's assume it was a lot loss for some of those 24 months. Let's assume an average of Ā£20k per month over the two years. That's Ā£480,000. That would have almost rebuilt half of it. Bearing in mind daddy did a tit load of renovation before he shuffled off . What the f**k is she doing with all that money? If the place needs all that money for the stuff she's got planned, she's got a serious problem. Well she hasn't has she. Her stupid gullible Patreons have. I can see maybe Ā£250,000 for restorations now. That does not include turning parts of it into self contained Gites. That is not restoration it's a new build for business. Why on earth do other people think it's OK to pay for it. She has enough dosh - all she needs to do is sell the other properties she owns. Geez it makes my blood boil. I don't know who I'm more cross with, Her or the enablers.
I only know of one other property that she owns, which is her London flat. She doesnā€™t own the South Africa house or Framlingham house. Those are Isabelleā€™s homes and Stephanie canā€™t do anything with them until her mother passes away, if they are left solely to her. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 7
I just spotted Caroline Gooder has told those that question the amount of dinner sets being bought. She says that they have to buy a lot because they are building a china room. Ah OK that makes sense (not). I thought they were building the china room because they had so much china and nowhere to put it. But no, it seems they have to buy china so the room they are building has got china in it!! :unsure: Confused (again).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hi my lovelies :m

after watching the latest patreon videos I came to suggest the new thread name:

''Inventing Stephanie''

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.