The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Clara Burnett Title thread :m:m:m:m:m
@oooLaLande VIP - Need title for thread 123

Friday at 11:04 AM
@Clara Burnett said:
a whole new level of ugliness that makes my skin craw
Title thread 🧵
Reactions:pink roses, SloanSabbith, Petit Sange and 24 others

Most Liked Previous thread
@YeuxGrandsOuverts

Friday at 6:14 PM

Greetings all, long time lurker and first time poster. Thank you all for the laughs and insights!!

I just wanted to share my CD experience - I started watching in 2019, when I dreamed of moving to France from the UK (have bought a small place there). My daughter and I would look forward to coming home on Thursdays or Tuesdays (I can't remember when she used to first post!) and watch the recent CD. I was taken in by Stephanie Jarvis - her love of even the smallest pleasures in life (like hot baguettes or a sunset) , kindness and cheery demeanour. She seemed to have a positive attitude - even when faced with challenges, which I was charmed by. I enjoyed the original Sunday videos when she would sit down and share a more in depth history (of a fabric etc).

When locked-down hit, CD was something lovely to escape into and we even considered going there to volunteer (eye roll!).

There were red flags early on - like the multiple properties (LDN, SA) and the finances she shared, didn't seem to add up. The story about how she sold her property in London to co-buy the property and yet still owned an apartment in Islington. The expensive designer clothing, the expensive holidays, the endless alcohol. The expensive piano, fountain and chandelier her father bought her from Venice etc etc. How was she a child who lived in an attic with hardworking parents who were nurses - yet grew up so many expensive and OTT gifts.

But I dismissed it and thought, she must be one of those rich people that thinks they are poor (I've met many in the UK - crumbling mansions and holes in jumpers but still manage to send Tarkin 4th to Eton).

I thought it was odd how she called MP her best friend - but then learned they had only met a year before on a TV show.. Then I realised everyone was her best friend - it was superficial - and I noticed her flirting with everyone - male or female - more and more. I dismissed this as eccentricity and how 'in love with life' she is.

I noticed that every now and then, her demeanour or tone would be quite snippy or snobby - especially in the charity shop, when she wanted to purchase something that another person didn't agree with - she would be quite curt and do it anyway.

Then money started to pour in and I became unsettled. What was she doing with it all? Why was nothing really getting completed? How were the volunteers being used? I watched one or two of the gift videos and had to stop. I couldn't understand how she was comfortable accepting gifts from strangers. I started to see through the smoke and mirrors.

I started to notice how inappropriately she dressed. She seemed so very desperate and not cultured as I had once thought. Tacky.

When she started to visit other chateaus and give tours, my eyes opened properly. Other people, with far less means, were creating handsome, thoughtful, modern and yet classic interiors - it made her Shiteau look like an absolute mess in comparison. Filled with tat from the charity shop, mixed with a few nice pieces of furniture which were lost in all the clutter. No thought, no clarity of vision and design, filthy - absolutely filthy (the kitchen door etc YIKES).

I couldn't stand watching her filling it up with more and more stuff. How many tassels and fabrics and table clothes and plates does one need? And framing everything - no discernment for quality or value. No follow through - projects half done, attic and outbuildings in a state of filth and disrepair. I couldn't understand the animals - why did she have them? It seems she goes from whim to whim.

I barely coped with the arrival of Philip but thought he would leave soon - like all the rotating characters. He was so disingenuous and tried far too hard. It was embarrassing to watch him. But then he stayed and kept accompanying her everywhere - it was so odd. I thought, "oh she's like a mother figure or mentor to him". The day I found out she was dating him, I unsubscribed and haven't watched a single video since.

I get my info from Tattle instead!

Your analysis and insight has been spot on! Thank you - I feel better for releasing this all! Will go back to lurker mode.

Reactions:You, Luna20, tat life and 86 others

@Albee

Yesterday at 4:52 PM
Dear Patrons
You have been royally scammed by Stephany Jarvis.
First she tells you she will buy Panelling when she reaches $30 000 a month via her Patreon account.
Then she buys the most inappropriate, overpriced panelling for the farmhouse known as Chateau Lalande. (No receipts)
Then She hoodwinks you into believing that you will soon be witnessing the installation of the panelling by showing your the very limited progress so far of many many months August -March over 6 months.
Then She shows you she has purchase $10 000 of wood (no receipts) to complete said panelling.
She quietly whispers…. now you have to wait 8 months to see the process and results is the panelling because SHE Stephanie Jarvis is going to appear on Chanel 4 TV while installing the panelling in the grand salon.
But don’t worry after sending her hundreds of thousands of dollars you get to see it LAST!
If you are not offended by that, well then …..🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, CountessPompidoo and 55 others

NOTE ::: Today @ 07-03-2022
There are still no filed accounts for Patreon - 2 years ZERO ACCOUNTS

1 MILLION IN COMBINED EARNINGS
STEPHINE JARVIS 51% OWNER OF CHATEAU DE LELANDE

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
1646572765100.png

Who gets the patron account??? Annalise is the one who updates the patrons. It would be interesting to hear Annalise's side. Dan has stated his wishes but his actions speak louder. The boys seem to be an inconvenience and he needs to refrain from making derogatory remakes about them. Dan certainly did not hold back with snide comments when he and Annalise were preparing for Christmas. Not a good look Dan.

This is a difficult time and I will not comment any further. My thoughts and prayers are for Annalise and their beautiful boys. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

I can only Thank the true Tattlers ( 15 :rolleyes: ) whom never got involved in any of the uglyness
It affects all families in all walks of life - known for been their fan...Truly sorry for them & the kids.:devilish:

2 in ONE week ...going radio silence :devilish::devilish:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.
Scary, Dan gets involved with Fanny and now his relationship breaks up.. who is there to help?!?! FANNY... its just not right. After 13 years these things just don't "happen ". I feel sad for Annalise.

But I will keep mindful of Dan asking not to write to much gash on the Internet about it. So I won't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I don’t think the kids are coming to tattle to read comments in 20 years. They might read the comments on the videos on YouTube. So I’m going to comment here. First, if they’ve been broken up for six months, that goes back to September. Anything we’ve seen since was him already out the door basically. Now, we can’t possibly know what the problems were, but we didn’t like the way he was speaking to her. He never showed her doing anything wrong, but he did show himself going crazy for vlogging. Might have needed to for financial reasons. I thought there was a little flirty flirty going on with him and some of the kitchen girls. I guess Venice was a worker holiday for him too, but they played it like he was working. Wonder if there were other problems or if the chateau black hole did it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
It's amazing how everything that touches her highness eventually turns to shite. Not that the couple do not have their faults in this...but sheesh!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Watching Dan's vlog.

Yeah I said in the last thread just before it closed that exactly 6 months ago he started building his studio. Will this be his home now?
Perfumgate also makes sense now.
So does that morning he was in the kitchen when S J tried to make a thing of it. Makes her remark even more inappropriate.
London and Venice trips also make sense now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The Chateau Diaries
2 minutes ago
You’re both such amazing people - caring, loving, kind. Jack and Thomas are lucky to have you as their parents and I’m so happy that you’re working together to provide them with as stable an environment as possible at this difficult time
emoji_u2764.png
️ We love you both

kind words from Stephanie.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I can't comment on anything to do with their relationship because none of us know the reasons behind the split.
But re vlog watching and tattle chatting, I feel duped, by both Dan and by SJ. Dan has been leading a secret life at the chateau but in his vlogs and patreon still trading upon his family image and the new life he and A. are making together in France.
We have been gossiping about Amaury and how he must feel suffocated by Natti. Turns out he's not isolated at the heap, but has had his best mate living with him for six months .

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1106386
Who gets the patron account??? Annalise is the one who updates the patrons. It would be interesting to hear Annalise's side. Dan has stated his wishes but his actions speak louder. The boys seem to be an inconvenience and he needs to refrain from making derogatory remakes about them. Dan certainly did not hold back with snide comments when he and Annalise were preparing for Christmas. Not a good look Dan.

This is a difficult time and I will not comment any further. My thoughts and prayers are for Annalise and their beautiful boys. ❤
I wish Annalise all the best, she deserves it! Personally was never a fan of Ole Danny boy, especially after watching him tell her a very curt no to buying some flowers to brighten up that shack. I hope she can create a life where her & the kids thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - when you cross that moat into the HMN everything goes belly up. My thoughts are with Annalise.

The more astute Tartlets predicted this - sadly, well done for your observations. @Clara Burnett were you aware?
Dan needs to get out the HMN asap. I worry about SJ's influence over him now. This explains so much about the hanging around with Amaury, these weird night time drives to the UK, visiting Venice (I thought he wanted to take Annalise there later...), and renovating the pantry without prompting. Sad business.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Scary, Dan gets involved with Fanny and now his relationship breaks up.. who is there to help?!?! FANNY... its just not right. After 13 years these things just don't "happen ". I feel sad for Annalise.

But I will keep mindful of Dan asking not to write to much gash on the Internet about it. So I won't.
Unfortunately, after 13 years, these things do just happen. And sometimes, you don't even see them coming. Hint, hint: me. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I can't comment on anything to do with their relationship because none of us know the reasons behind the split.
But re vlog watching and tattle chatting, I feel duped, by both Dan and by SJ. Dan has been leading a secret life at the chateau but in his vlogs and patreon still trading upon his family image and the new life he and A. are making together in France.
We have been gossiping about Amaury and how he must feel suffocated by Natti. Turns out he's not isolated at the heap, but has had his best mate living with him for six months .
This is a perfect example of how adept they are at hiding truth and putting a spin on reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The Chateau Diaries
2 minutes ago
You’re both such amazing people - caring, loving, kind. Jack and Thomas are lucky to have you as their parents and I’m so happy that you’re working together to provide them with as stable an environment as possible at this difficult time View attachment 1106424️ We love you both

kind words from Stephanie.
I said this at the end of the last thread, and I’ll say it again. Does anything good ever happen to anyone who enters the gates of that farmhouse? Is anyone left unscathed? I swear I think it’s a cursed place.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Have watched it now. Interesting that Fanny offered a accommodation to either him or Annalise? She doesn’t like children so can’t imagine that working out!

Reactions: 23
their break was almost inevitable once he got sprinkled by the fairy dust. It's sad. But back to business. To highlight the thousands of ÂŁÂŁs being squirrelled away by our grifter. My aim is to get as many Patreons as possible to see the error of their ways and stop giving her their hard earned money. Hopefully, they'll change their standing orders to a Ukrainian fund. ÂŁ24,000 a month could do a LOT to help the people who have lost their homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is a perfect example of how adept they are at hiding truth and putting a spin on reality.
Exactly. The level of dishonesty is frightening - hence my concern about Stephanie Jarvis's negative influence. I'm sure Dan counselled her for advice with how to handle the separation being the master of pulling the wool over people's eyes that she is - very worrying for Dan's future being stuck in that Shittoo

• Sad
Reactions: 38
WHY oh WHY couldn't it have been SJ and her Support Squirrel instead?!

Thoughts are with Annalise and the boys (Dan got exactly what he wanted IMO). Wish her the best, and TBH being less involved with anything at LaLa Land can only be a blessing!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.