The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yes CONGRATULATIONS 🎉 dear @Clara Burnett for yet again, another brilliant tread title

Dearest fellow Tattlers
The above words. All true. All painfully true.
My question is this ….. do we really think any appropriate actions will be taken against this fraudulent woman and her grifting ?
What is it we are waiting for ?
Just as exasperating the events on the world stage are at this moment, sj is a microcosm of the lies and grifting perpetrated on us by world leaders.
Any thoughts my friends ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Y

Yeah for the kids, I'm sure the law will make sure Annalyse and the kids are taken care of but she needs to get that Divorce soon if it's been 6 months. I wouldn't trust anything that came out of his mouth at this point. He has been Stephanized after all
they haven’t been married if I am not completely wrong..

Reactions: 21
Very telling that Kat was with him when he got a new tattoo in Venice don't you think?
I unsubscribed and canceled my patron membership half way through his vlog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
When any relationship ends especially when there are children involved it's so difficult. It's their business and they will do what they believe is right for everyone. That said I did wonder why Dan chose to faff around with camera angles whilst delivering the news of their break up and asking that people be respectful with their comments.. not one to waste a video edit opportunity.. the message sort of lost its impact because of the distraction.
I agree the camera thing was weird, for most of the speech he was looking straight at the camera but there were a few times where he glanced to the left or down, I’m no poker player but they say everyone has a “tell” and if you watch where he looks away, I don’t think things are as amicable as he is saying. That’s my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree there's a new woman.Always the same.Even when done in the best possible taste!
Being involved in Churches I've seen it done time n time againWe were only friends until.....

Holy tit l’m so behind in watching these videos.
It’s repulsive enough to have to make myself watch CDs let alone Dans pathetic drone videos.
Ok have to leave now and catch up. 😳😣

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Very telling that Kat was with him when he got a new tattoo in Venice don't you think?
I unsubscribed and canceled my patron membership half way through his vlog.
It fits with,this is how it's done in the Church theory.If she's not in now,she has family who are and in leadership.As ling as it's nicey nicey,it's fine.

Reactions: 3
Only one thing to say to Dan....unsubscribed
😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously interesting how many newbies are floating up here to witch dan & analise off … 🙄🙄🙄

Nutti get the receipts in order … start trying to organise the church - if you think AMOIRE can suffer looking at you morphing around for 60 years

It’s unreal snorts is still a fop jumped up nostril 👃 and a leech that gets paid for sex … a streetwalker on pink gravel 😂

Stephanie jarvis 50% owner of half a farmhouse
Con artist
And walking 🚶‍♀️ slapper whom abandoned her mother in SA

The rest of her cling on friends have scams alongside hers

Jump over onto their accounts and remind them

Tax fraud is jail time
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When any relationship ends especially when there are children involved it's so difficult. It's their business and they will do what they believe is right for everyone. That said I did wonder why Dan chose to faff around with camera angles whilst delivering the news of their break up and asking that people be respectful with their comments.. not one to waste a video edit opportunity.. the message sort of lost its impact because of the distraction.
I agree the camera thing was weird, for most of the speech he was looking straight at the camera but there were a few times where he glanced to the left or down, I’m no poker player but they say everyone has a “tell” and if you watch where he looks away, I don’t think things are as amicable as he is saying. That’s my opinion
100% the switching camera angles was weird and unnecessary. Also, why film it on Stephanie Jarvis’s filthy kitchen table? I would love to see the body language guy dissect Dan the gardener’s break up video. Too bad Dan is small potatoes and no one else really cares. 🕶💩

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And yes CONGRATULATIONS 🎉 dear @Clara Burnett for yet again, another brilliant tread title

Dearest fellow Tattlers
The above words. All true. All painfully true.
My question is this ….. do we really think any appropriate actions will be taken against this fraudulent woman and her grifting ?
What is it we are waiting for ?
Just as exasperating the events on the world stage are at this moment, sj is a microcosm of the lies and grifting perpetrated on us by world leaders.
Any thoughts my friends ?
Those of us who are here still care about it obviously. Sure, best case scenario would be a public outing. Not sure that will ever happen. Speaking personally, I hate the fact that anyone profits off the back of others, or takes advantage of their kindness or naivety to scam them. I ended up here because I googled Stephanie Jarvis scam. If tattlers discussions can lead to others coming here and getting a heads up that's great. She's not going to disappear anytime soon folks. In the meantime, we have somewhere to vent with like-minded people until we don't want to anymore. Most of us care about what's happening on the world front and also have situations in our own lives to contend with. The world keeps turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Y

Yeah for the kids, I'm sure the law will make sure Annalyse and the kids are taken care of but she needs to get that Divorce soon if it's been 6 months. I wouldn't trust anything that came out of his mouth at this point. He has been Stephanized after all
They are not married.
Under the French law, Annalise has always been a single mother. She got the Social welfare benefits for this.
Now, her situation will be declared as living on her own. with one source of revenue. No idea how the father is supposed to financially help in this case.
I suppose their house has been bought under their two names which is a relief for Annalise.

I understand her mother moved to France near where they live recently.

• Heart
Maybe a midlife crisis for Dan the gardener? He’s probably 35ish, but has the teeth of an 80 year old. Averages out to a real age of 57. Throw in some snazzy sunglasses, younger fun & flirty volunteers, over the top compliments & love bombs from Stephanie Jarvis and being part of a lifestyle that he could never afford. The perfect storm. Maybe Dan will figure it out one day, but it’s already too late for him. 🕶💩
Getting a tattoo in Venice = mid-life crisis

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin and thanks to whoever named the thread.

I admit I am a fence sitter regarding Dan. But I was hoping and rooting for him to get out of Château de Lalande, before something like this would occur.
Yes, we never know what goes on behind closed doors and Château de Lalande may not be the reason for their break up. Hindsight is 20/20.
I just hope that Dan doesn't end up as a "dead-beat" dad. Other than that I wish both him and Anneliese well, because before Stephanie Jarvis, I do think they're both good people.

NB: Anybody remember when Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of Château de Lalande, commented about him spending all his day with Kat? When was that? Was it 6 months ago?
It surely stirred the pot.

Extra NB: I'd wish they were both in the vlog, and told this news as ex-partners. Him alone... it just doesn't feel right.
Maybe Annalise thinks she doesn't have anything or even needs to contribute ... she didn't have her own channel and she may put something out to their Patrons given that she was the one responsible for providing footage for Patron. other than that she doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Dan will probably just put extra footage aside for Patrons if they decide to stay... more practice with his cameral skills and editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.