The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly 7 months ago Stephanie had gifted dan and analise a 5 star hotel staycation .. could it be bcz Stephanie was actually trying to help mend their relationship ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
[QUOTE="KiKiGee, post: 8750463, member: 216710"
This is a difficult time and I will not comment any further. My thoughts and prayers are for Annalise and their beautiful boys. ❤

[/QUOTE]
It's desperately sad and he looked very sad. Those poor little boys. The only comment I will make is that one can't help but wonder of this would not have happened had they not been involved with SJ and Lalande.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Have watched it now. Interesting that Fanny offered a accommodation to either him or Annalise? She doesn’t like children so can’t imagine that working out!
She didn't. Don't be daft. He worked there. He went out and about there. She is the main carer for the kids. Why would she move anywhere else? She hardly ever went to the shitoo and wasn't really friendly with any of them so, It was never on the cards. Why would you uproot the kids from their familiar surroundings because mum and dad can't get their tit together. I have seen too many marriages where that happens. My own was like it. We were finished and the atmosphere was horrendous. He worked shifts, barely saw the kids and barely spoke to them. Was out dating all the time, but absolutely refused to move out saying "it's half my house and I'm not letting you have it". I on the other hand, worked part time so I was always there when they came in from school. Was there every night when they went to bed and every morning when they woke up. It was horrible, toxic and caused the kids no end of damage where there was no need to make it any worse than it was. But it happens (a lot!).

Hopefully this won't be the case here. But it looks like they made the right decision many months ago. Good on him for doing the right thing for the kids in this instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He doesn’t have to vlog any of it. His channel was kind of interesting when it was his own sarcastic sardonic side of things. Now what is there except to promote Stephucky Jarvis even more. Now we know why Madame Pompidoodoo’s roots are so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She didn't. Don't be daft. He worked there. He went out and about there. She is the main carer for the kids. Why would she move anywhere else? She hardly ever went to the shitoo and wasn't really friendly with any of them so, It was never on the cards. Why would you uproot the kids from their familiar surroundings because mum and dad can't get their tit together. I have seen too many marriages where that happens. My own was like it. We were finished and the atmosphere was horrendous. He worked shifts, barely saw the kids and barely spoke to them. Was out dating all the time, but absolutely refused to move out saying "it's half my house and I'm not letting you have it". I on the other hand, worked part time so I was always there when they came in from school. Was there every night when they went to bed and every morning when they woke up. It was horrible, toxic and caused the kids no end of damage where there was no need to make it any worse than it was. But it happens (a lot!).

Hopefully this won't be the case here. But it looks like they made the right decision many months ago. Good on him for doing the right thing for the kids in this instance.
It’s just dawned on me . She hasn’t had her hair done by Annaliesse in recent times

He doesn’t have to vlog any of it. His channel was kind of interesting when it was his own sarcastic sardonic side of things. Now what is there except to promote Stephucky Jarvis even more. Now we know why Madame Pompidoodoo’s roots are so bad.
Snap

Reactions: 40
And now we know why it's less home renovations ala rural France life, more from the shitoo & sprinkles of filmmaking.

Bet he was worried Franny would "out" him on Patreon like she did Matt and many others.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So very very sad, I kept hoping and hoping that my gut feeling was wrong. Having been in the same position albeit no children involved it's just a horrible time, my heart goes out to them. I just hope that witch doesn't make an announcement in her channel, that would be despicable.

• Heart
Ofcourse no one knows what really happened in their relationship but I think this little bit of fame on the internet and attention from lalanders has gotten into Dan's head ... He must think he is better than Analise ... Analise has stood by him for 13 yrs ...they are not even married right ? he never even considered her important enough to propose.

• Heart
  • Sad
It's just a matter of time before the real reason for the break up will become apparent. It will have two arms, two legs and probably two bumps on the front. Which one it is I have no idea and I don't really care. But I can tell you it will be someone. Very, very few people are brave enough to split from a long term relationship without there being someone else in the wings.

Having had a good friend drag endless amounts of support from me when she split with her husband of 20 years because he was so mean, how heart broken she was etc etc. All the time she was having a thing with one of their friends and they were keeping it a secret. The lengths she went to to get sympathy from everyone playing the victim still rancours with me to this day. Dan (and all the YTubers) put their private lives out there in the public domain to earn money, so they must expect reaction. Fairy dust doesn't actually exist. If you don't want comment you don't put it out there - sorry probably not a popular view I'm sure.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Yeah I said in the last thread just before it closed that exactly 6 months ago he started building his studio. Will this be his home now?
Perfumgate also makes sense now.
So does that morning he was in the kitchen when S J tried to make a thing of it. Makes her remark even more inappropriate.
London and Venice trips also make sense now.
She's just a prize witch, period!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ofcourse no one knows what really happened in their relationship but I think this little bit of fame on the internet and attention from lalanders has gotten into Dan's head ... He must think he is better than Analise ... Analise has stood by him for 13 yrs ...they are not even married right ? he never even considered her important enough to propose.
Couldn't agree more. We actually watched it happening didn't we?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
MrsNeelie, post: 8750730, member: 307775
their break was almost inevitable once he got sprinkled by the fairy dust. It's sad. But back to business. To highlight the thousands of ££s being squirrelled away by our grifter. My aim is to get as many Patreons as possible to see the error of their ways and stop giving her their hard earned money. Hopefully, they'll change their standing orders to a Ukrainian fund. £24,000 a month could do a LOT to help the people who have lost their homes.

Hes going to learn real hard way, NEVER EVER take a favour from a narcissit theres always a price to pay for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What's just made me feel even more sad is the interview Annalise did with FRK Success Stories.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I worry about Annalise & the boys. Where will they end up? Is being left in their dumpy partially fixed up construction site of a house a good thing? Sounds like the short end of the stick to me. I would feel trapped there. Promises were made of a better life together in France and now the reality of it all really sucks. Seems like Dan the gardener, as an ex, would be a real dick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.