The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin and thanks to whoever named the thread.

I admit I am a fence sitter regarding Dan. But I was hoping and rooting for him to get out of Château de Lalande, before something like this would occur.
Yes, we never know what goes on behind closed doors and Château de Lalande may not be the reason for their break up. Hindsight is 20/20.
I just hope that Dan doesn't end up as a "dead-beat" dad. Other than that I wish both him and Anneliese well, because before Stephanie Jarvis, I do think they're both good people.

NB: Anybody remember when Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of Château de Lalande, commented about him spending all his day with Kat? When was that? Was it 6 months ago?
It surely stirred the pot.

Extra NB: I'd wish they were both in the vlog, and told this news as ex-partners. Him alone... it just doesn't feel right.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why am I now feeling a Brokeback Mountain vibe from the HMN? 🤔
you mean that Dan needs some emotional support from his best friend? The guy with the body and tight shirts?
so when they both hug, Dan will feel all of Amaury‘s muscles and they sent Nati away shopping and so they can.. they .. they can..

Work done much faster?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have watched it now. Interesting that Fanny offered a accommodation to either him or Annalise? She doesn’t like children so can’t imagine that working out!
While S.J. might well have offered (T.I.C.) accommodation to Annalise and the Children, it just would not have happened, and lady of the farmhouse knew it was a safe bet to offer, if she really did.
So many reasons why not , it would cause more Disruption for the Children, further away from schools, further away from Annalise's work, the Farmhouse is Dan's daily work place, and really who would want to live and bring up young children in a Cold, Damp, Filthy, uncared for building, surrounded by a group of part time wannabe actors and grifters, majority living of the goodwill of Patreon money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another twit I am going to unsubscribe from. Dan's vlogs were lovely and short and entertaining, a real treat from the world of horrors we are living in. I did take satisfaction that there was this hardworking english lad making something of himself in France and had a real wife and real children and they were on their way to have renovated a cottage and outbuildings and had a job at a chateau where he was the gardener, joiner, cook and all round master of none. Now he tells me that it was all a lie..... fake, made up, it was all a front. He is just another hedonist of the doolally club of LaLaLand. Sheesh!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Really sad news about Dan and Annalise. But it explains a lot, him showing up in chateau so late at night, travelling with others, working less at home... Now that we know this and Selamar's comment about Natty, makes me wonder what really is going on there. Everyone in chateau seemed so happy on vlogs, but I guess it is all just a facade.
I hope Dan can find his way out of there. It's clearly not the healthiest environment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I worry about Annalise & the boys. Where will they end up? Is being left in their dumpy partially fixed up construction site of a house a good thing? Sounds like the short end of the stick to me. I would feel trapped there. Promises were made of a better life together in France and now the reality of it all really sucks. Seems like Dan the gardener, as an ex, would be a real dick.
Hopefully her Mum will come over to be with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, I liked both Annelise and Dan, but this has exposed them both as frauds. They have been accepting YouTube ad money and patreon money on the back of them supposedly featuring their family life, living together.
Dan's pity vlog... 'now is the time to be honest with you lot......'
The time to be honest was six months ago. No need to have gone into details, but either tell your paying public that you have separated, or stop vlogging under the same channel premise.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh Dan, since you read here and the multiple observations/comments have been nipping at your heels, out comes your confession. You are in for a rough go, and you’ve hitched your wagon to the wrong horse. Although we all know that now, it’s going to take you at least a year for this warning to resonate. Here’s to Annalise, and your two beautiful boys. But to you Dan, you’re in a mess - and remember, Stephanie will sting, caught in her web - she has you just where she wants you. Tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow! I am stunned! I feel really sad for both of them and very surprised they were able to hide their break up for so long. Thinking back to the times Dan was at the Chateau to assist Amaury with emergencies at odd hours, the overnight drive with Amaury to London, the cooking breakfast at the Chateau and the “studio” which never quite made sense to me, but now is clearly his living/sleeping space, it all makes sense. As to the reasons behind their break-up, that’s between the two of them. Kudos to both of them for co-parenting and remaining friends.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1106386
Who gets the patron account??? Annalise is the one who updates the patrons. It would be interesting to hear Annalise's side. Dan has stated his wishes but his actions speak louder. The boys seem to be an inconvenience and he needs to refrain from making derogatory remakes about them. Dan certainly did not hold back with snide comments when he and Annalise were preparing for Christmas. Not a good look Dan.

This is a difficult time and I will not comment any further. My thoughts and prayers are for Annalise and their beautiful boys. ❤
What a new thread to wake up to 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Dans kept a great facarde going, my next project is to add a room on here, clear the barn out and no follow ups. My worry is the property in a condition to be sold, or managable for Annalise and the boys to live in.
He is surrounded with support, I only hope she has had a group supporting her. Unsubscribed as not interested in seeing anything to do with Chateau. Annalise Kia Kaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s not like that a couple of former short time and anti-Dan tattlers didn’t post some remarks about that.
Makes me wonder if actually one of them was a lala person handing out some inside information

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan, you are no better than Selmar and Marie. Stephanie Jarvis and her love bombs are not real. The pretty lady that gives you attention, leads an exciting life and lives in a castle is not real. You are only cheap labor. You are also an idiot. 🕶

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I smelled a rat when he said Annelise had found a job. It is often a clue.
All the best for everyone especially the kids, Pax hominibus.

How strange everything related to Stéphanie Jarvis from château de la lande turns bad. He might have seen another lifestyle 🍾🎼🌠🎇which got to his head and fell under her bad influence. :devilish:😈👿
Now the princess has a live-in Jack-of-all-trades until she gets rid of him like she always does when One is no longer amused.
If he is not strong minded he will be trapped in the farmhouse (and turned into an alcoholic) before becoming a Kleenex.

I too hope nothing bad happens to the dogs and the chickens🐶🐶🐔🐥

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Well, I liked both Annelise and Dan, but this has exposed them both as frauds. They have been accepting YouTube ad money and patreon money on the back of them supposedly featuring their family life, living together.
Dan's pity vlog... 'now is the time to be honest with you lot......'
The time to be honest was six months ago. No need to have gone into details, but either tell your paying public that you have separated, or stop vlogging under the same channel premise.
To be fair, they are still a family even if they aren’t living full time under the same roof. I don’t see either of them being frauds by not airing their marriage issues in public. It’s a difficult situation, but it doesn’t change the fact that they have two young boys to raise together and the bills still need to get paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To be fair, they are still a family even if they aren’t living full time under the same roof. I don’t see either of them being frauds by not airing their marriage issues in public. It’s a difficult situation, but it doesn’t change the fact that they have two young boys to raise together and the bills still need to get paid.
So Annelise has the unenviable task of working and looking after 2 young children. Dan gets to look after them when Annelise works and presumably have 'family' days out when he can spare the time. Its always the women that get shafted. The men just run off fancy free to their next bit of stuff.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.