The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am trying to remember. Did Dan and Kat meet up when he went to London with Fanny?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did he say why they waited 6 month to make it public? Patreon and YouTube income for several more month for the (happy) young family?

I know I used to defend Dan very often, but honesty goes a long way. I bet people would have supported them even more back then.

But it feels just like „We split up half a year ago. Thanks for the money. The travels and equipment are great.“

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Damn, Annalise was the only kind, loving, attractive woman of them all. Best wishes for her and the adorable little ones in everything they do 💜

Birds of a feather indeed flock together. Dan is showing his true colors. I used to be in the Dan-fan camp, stopped some months ago, but refrained from voicing my observations to avoid getting lynched by tattlers.

Lalande is truly a rotten, rotten place.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
1646579874538.png

Dear Donna,
Please step away from the kool-aid.

UMg1nUe8WRHrgAijtHMt_Xa2=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Donna Davis Art
1 hour ago
You are so kind and giving @the Chateau Diaries to allow this sort of 'help' for them in giving a place to stay so that the separation can happen in a more amicable way. The magic of Lalande is even evident in times such as this, even in a sad time it's magic and the magic of it's Chatelaine are ever apparent. A true friend indeed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Did he say why they waited 6 month to make it public? Patreon and YouTube income for several more month for the (happy) young family?

I know I used to defend Dan very often, but honesty goes a long way. I bet people would have supported them even more back then.

But it feels just like „We split up half a year ago. Thanks for the money. The travels and equipment are great.“
Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1106626

Dear Donna,
Please step away from the kool-aid.

View attachment 1106633
Donna Davis Art
1 hour ago
You are so kind and giving @the Chateau Diaries to allow this sort of 'help' for them in giving a place to stay so that the separation can happen in a more amicable way. The magic of Lalande is even evident in times such as this, even in a sad time it's magic and the magic of it's Chatelaine are ever apparent. A true friend indeed.
The only satisfaction we have is, that Donna seemingly has problems linking contacts with the @ sign..

Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....
Damage control as usual. When something Is becoming uncomfortable for Steffi, there is always a backup plan to distract.

Who are you, new person? Man, woman, age, Country. In that order. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dan is spending his Sunday behind his screen.

He's liking all the comments in live : the last one posted 12 seconds ago.

Meanwhile The Chateau Diaries :

darlenevm
44 minutes ago
Wait - the grand salon renovation is part of the tv series? I hope I’m mistaken and that it’s Gerry’s room that Stephanie and Amaury meant for Escape to the Chateau DIY. I would be so bummed, because that would be two rooms we have to wait for, and the tv series is known for delaying televising! If anyone knows, please let me know 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I certainly don't think Dan needs to air the details of his marital issues in public, but it would have been more honest to have come out with the gist of his statement at the point when they decided to formally separate and he went to live at the chateau. He and Annelise are clearly not sharing their lives and building a future together in France in the way that his viewers and patreons have been led to believe.

Reactions: 32
The only satisfaction we have is, that Donna seemingly has problems linking contacts with the @ sign..

Damage control as usual. When something Is becoming uncomfortable for Steffi, there is always a backup plan to distract.

Female hound-lover of a certain age

Female not too old (but creeping up there) to ride Saddlebreds where they originated!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ofcourse no one knows what really happened in their relationship but I think this little bit of fame on the internet and attention from lalanders has gotten into Dan's head ... He must think he is better than Analise ... Analise has stood by him for 13 yrs ...they are not even married right ? he never even considered her important enough to propose.
that doesn’t matter one iota. Do people still feel that way about marriage? I’ve been living with my spouse for 31 years unwed and it’s as serious a relationship as any other.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Annalise has a good core group of friends around she'll be ok on the emotional front. It just wonder what's going to happen with the unfinnished house.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
that doesn’t matter one iota. Do people still feel that way about marriage? I’ve been living with my spouse for 31 years unwed and it’s as serious a relationship as any other.
Same here 28 years this year unwed.

Reactions: 16
UMg1nUe8WRHrgAijtHMt_Xa2=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Donna Davis Art
1 hour ago
OMG Donna!!!! Read the room puh-lease! :mad:🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Puzzled of Peru

CLara said on 27th Feb to Quebec Queen who asked whether Dan and Annalise were still together.

Please read the room before entering: we have discussed this over and over and Dan-derailing suggesting foul play without any reason is best left to the flying monkeys. Of course they are still together. Check his last vlog if you don't want to take my word for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This is sad news. I feel for Annalise, Dan and the boys. I wish them well and hope they find a way to both be there for their sons.

Annalise and the boys could really benefit from the mudroom, so hopefully that's Dan's next project. I hope Dan cleans up the yard and the barn so the boys have a clean, safe environment in which to play. I wish Dan had done the mudroom before the studio, but I guess the studio now becomes Dan's hangout when he's at the house visiting.

There are folks who haven't been Dan fans and others guessed there were relationship troubles, but I didn't see it, so I must be a bit blind, an eternal optimist, or perhaps both. All marriages/long term relationship go through rough patches, especially if there are money challenges & when balancing the demands of a young family. There's always two sides in a divorce and perhaps they just found the pressures of a young family too much of a strain or simply grew apart.

I won't comment any further on the separation or speculate about fault, although I fear the dark spectre of HMN looms. I hope this isn't the case and truly hope a 3rd person isn't involved, because then I won't be sad but I'll be pissed off.

Not so much life, love and laughter, but lots of lies, legerdemain and loneliness at Chateau de Lalande.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Puzzled of Peru

CLara said on 27th Feb to Quebec Queen who asked whether Dan and Annalise were still together. Please read the room before entering: we have discussed this over and over and Dan-derailing suggesting foul play without any reason is best left to the flying monkeys. Of course they are still together. Check his last vlog if you don't want to take my word for it.
Quebec Queen = Curtis Ryan Woodside. That explains everything.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Me too! And I have had proposals, albeit not for some years now.👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.