The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you gave the word away for a moment but is 6 letters :oops:

His expertise is filming with his long hair blowing in the breeze

Yes it is like that prat prick Neil Oliver, who does have degrees (but only honorary)
Honorary are 2 a penny. As in, it's not what you know, but who you know. I know first hand as I worked in a University and it was 100% about "friends of friends" or past uni mates who had risen within a diverse sector of all media. Not any one of them in any paricular way special, just some kind of recent media exposure for graduation purposes was always good for student uptake for following year! Although have to admit that the University I worked at, did in fact produce some very successful comedy personalities/performing artists, one of which I have a family connection to. And, before anyone asks, my lips are sealed. :giggle:

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t bother me that Curtis Ryan Woodside considers himself an Egyptologist. He’s definitely an enthusiast and knows more than I ever will about Egypt. He is not claiming to be a dr or hurting or scamming anyone. A trip to Egypt with Curtis would probably be an amazing time. He is also more interesting than Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.
Being an enthusiast is by no means the same as being a credited Egyptologist, but I applaud his enthusias, even if I disagree with his claim to a credential he hasn’t earned.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
this is such BS this is his education regarding Egyptologists: in 2018 Professor Joyce Tyldesley invited Curtis to complete her online Egyptology course with the Manchester University as well as attending courses with Psique Academy Spain among others.

and this is what is required: A Ph. D. is required to become an Egyptologist. Schooling starts with an undergraduate degree in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history.
But Professor Joyce Tyldesley does that to everyone though. Her "invitations" are in the form of "If you're interested, I run an online course in" blah blah etc etc "here's my card with my email, get in touch and someone will send you the information" but to refer to her as a friend, is super stretching it. At times, her online classes often begin lessons with her saying "Welcome back my friends, in today's lesson we'll begin with a review of" blah blah... so it's easy to see why someone like the pyramidiot would call her "a friend". In all my years as a field archaeologist, including working two seasons in El - Tod near Al Aqsur, and one month in Zagazig in Egypt, I have never ever met an Egyptologist working without a degree, or one who was a student working to obtain a degree. It just doesn't happen. The standards are extremely rigid. I'm not an Egyptologist, but an archaeologist and it still took me four years of jumping through hoops to even set foot on a dig site in Egypt (and I'm bloody good at my job). He claims "Egyptologists don't dig" um, yes they do. That's laughable! To become the "research Egyptologist" the pyramidiot claims to be, one still needs the required qualifications of an undergraduate or graduate degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t cry for me ARGENTINA!

It’s fine, you can’t even really see it. It’s way in the back. Anyway, everyone that does this has to go around with a space for 6 months while everything heals. The dentist claims that no one seems to wear the temporary prosthetic tooth. I sure as hell would if it was in the front.
OMG! I am married to a snaggle-tooth creature (I love him) who is going through this RIGHT NOW! And the damn teeth ARE the lower two front teeth! And he broke the damn prosthetic tooth, so he can't eat with it--he has to take it out because it just "rests" there. This started last August. The bone graft didn't take, so it had to be REDONE IN JANUARY. omfg. I have a hard time looking at him, missing his two middle lower teeth. I'll tell ya, missing teeth make you look very hilljack. Lord help me. I loved your comment, "I taste dead people"!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It doesn’t bother me that Curtis Ryan Woodside considers himself an Egyptologist. He’s definitely an enthusiast and knows more than I ever will about Egypt. He is not claiming to be a dr or hurting or scamming anyone. A trip to Egypt with Curtis would probably be an amazing time. He is also more interesting than Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.
But that's just it... at the end of each vlog, he thanks his patrons for enabling him to carry on with his Egyptology work. This means his patrons are giving him money under false pretences. 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
I think Stephanie Jarvis thinks she can model herself on the Strawbridges and his TV presenting career. She needs to be reminded that he, Dick Strawbridge made his money out of doing stuff on the TV. The only people that actually coughed up money for his exploits are the TV companies and in turn the companies that advertise on those TV channels. He is a seasoned TV personality and does it properly. At no point has he stood in front of a camera asking (begging) the general public to fund his lifestyle or business plan. I think it's offensive and disgusting and should be stopped.

so I just took a quick look and monthly income according to Patreon is now down to $24,000 per month. That's a whole $10, 000 drop in just over a week. I do hope this isn't just the monthly fluctuations and is the downward trend. I am hoping that there may be a good few Patrons have decided that their money has a much greater cause now! Homeless people as opposed to a silly tart squealing and giggling and pretending to do up half done up dump in the middle if France.
I see it as $42,000 Canadian dollars a month- are you quoting British pounds Stephani Jarvis Chateau Diaries Grifter

Reactions: 5
But Professor Joyce Tyldesley does that to everyone though. Her "invitations" are in the form of "If you're interested, I run an online course in" blah blah etc etc "here's my card with my email, get in touch and someone will send you the information" but to refer to her as a friend, is super stretching it. At times, her online classes often begin lessons with her saying "Welcome back my friends, in today's lesson we'll begin with a review of" blah blah... so it's easy to see why someone like the pyramidiot would call her "a friend". In all my years as a field archaeologist, including working two seasons in El - Tod near Al Aqsur, and one month in Zagazig in Egypt, I have never ever met an Egyptologist working without a degree, or one who was a student working to obtain a degree. It just doesn't happen. The standards are extremely rigid. I'm not an Egyptologist, but an archaeologist and it still took me four years of jumping through hoops to even set foot on a dig site in Egypt (and I'm bloody good at my job). He claims "Egyptologists don't dig" um, yes they do. That's laughable! To become the "research Egyptologist" the pyramidiot claims to be, one still needs the required qualifications of an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Thank you for your insight. I am impressed by your credentials and knowledge in the field.

Reactions: 11
Don’t know where your info is from

Lost patrons yes 🙌

Overall consensus is she’s putting cash in herself
PATRONS
€30,236
PER MONTH

About Stephanie Jarvis
My last read on her patreon says her patreon account is down to 24900 pounds - I hope so - especially after the delayed paneling reveal

Reactions: 6
Nope you are right, she has the one flat in London, but that's worth roughly £700,000 apparently. So go figure, why is she asking people to help her build her business premises? Which of course, if she can carry on in her new career (being a TV personality). She is not going to do B&B - too much like hard work. And on top of that, WTF gives her the right to have free workers (so called volunteers)? Who the bloody hell goes to work their bollocks off at an hotel for no money? Isabelle called them staff and moaned that they weren't doing laundry and tit. Helloooo, why would they, they aren't getting paid!!! And if you want guests to pay to come and stay you have to have the staff treat them as paying guests, volunteers are NOT going to speak or treat paying guests properly if they aren't getting paid surely? tit business model.
Would be funny if Mummee had the last laugh cuts Stephanmeme from her will - no beach house in SA, no flat in the South of France and no house in England. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But that's just it... at the end of each vlog, he thanks his patrons for enabling him to carry on with his Egyptology work. This means his patrons are giving him money under false pretences. 😤
How many patrons does he actualy have? If it were in the upper thousands, then it might be something to be over stressed or, worried about @Iolair

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes it is very annoying to people who have worked hard, and spent a lot of time & money studying, for others to claim these tiles without actually doing the work to achieve it. Unfortunately it seems only people who work in these fields or similar realise that you need certain qualifications.

He gets away with it because he appears to be a nice enough young man, and is kind to his dog.
Mind you most people look good compared to Fanny.

• Heart
Congratulations To the new VIP @Kickintheass :m:m:m:m
And another new VIP @oooLaLande :):m:m

Title Thread
@Kickintheass
VIP Member

Sunday at 9:04 PM
@Princess and the Pea , great minds I was just thinking titles too as I'm heading away shortly and may be offline when my thread opportunity comes up.

I had considered previously "Stop lying and show the accounts" but was playing with the following.... @MojoDublin I shall leave it in your capable hands to select.

Only the best 5* for Stephanie while < 1* for chateau guests
Or

SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

(I do believe that she lies about upgrades.)

Most Liked previous thread

@oooLaLande
VIP Member

Monday at 10:42 PM

You little worthless worm! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Food you cannot eat?! How bleeping generous of you!
You can't raise $24,000 a year?!!!!! You are getting $34,000 A MONTH from people, and that's not including YT income, BnB income, and all the free tit you receive... tell the grannies to just give the postage fare to charity and it'll be more than that! Or better yet, put $2,000 a month aside YOURSELVES and stop this debauchery!

There are very very few instances that I actually get angry in real life.... I am about to break my keyboard, that's how pissed off I am right now!!!
Reactions:
You, youngbond, pink roses and 76 others

@graciemckitten

Monday at 10:47 PM
The 50% Discounted Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis
I have noticed that 50% plays a big part in Fanny’s life, She does many things half way (50% of the way) or half assed (50% done or done poorly). She is nothing but consistent.

Some examples in Fanny’s life:

She has yet to complete her 50% of the bargain with the chapel restorer by paying him for items he bought for the chapel so he could commence wore. Hence, 50% of her videos about the progress of projects at the Shittoo include her latest excuse why the chapel restorer has not appeared to start the restoration of the chapel.

She is dating Phillip, who is almost half (50%) of her age. She lied to the vlog followers about it for over 50% of the relationship.

She spends 50% or more of her time away from the Shittoo.

She waters down the copious amounts of wine and alcohol she consumes with 50% water.

She has 50% of her accounting figures complete. She is just waiting for the accountants to complete the job..... sometime in 2032.

Her hair is often 50% brown roots and 50% blonde hair.

She unbuttons close to 50% of the buttons on her blouses to reveal more than 50% of her breasts to log viewers or lifts more than 50% of her breasts until they touch her chin in various dresses, etc.

She loves wearing 50%+ see thru clothing and nighties on the vlog.

Gerry is her half brother (50% blood relative).

50% of the downstairs loo is still unfinished.

50%+ of Nutty’s apartment is unfinished

50%+ of Gerry’s apartment is unfinished.

50% of upstairs bathroom with the water damaged hole in the ceiling is unfinished and needs repair.

50% of renovations to Fanny’s bedroom are unfinished.

50% of the cellars are currently filled with bats and bat shi.

She provides much less than 50% of the love and laughter to the La Lande B &B visitors and 0 door locks on their rooms.

Fanny used 50% of a marker to fill in lines on the wall between her poorly hung $4,000+ wallpaper.

If Stephanie actually kept and used the nasty old facial steamer she found while cleaning out the attic with Phillip and Potts, there is a 50% chance her face will turn gangrenous and fall off.

50% of the time, Fanny is off pitch when she sings or doesn't know the words but is always the loudest voice in the chorus.

Fanny tells the truth less than 50% of the time to her Patreons. However she 100% doesn't give a tit that she lies to her Patreons.

She participates in only 50% of the online talks on her Patreon, sending flying monkey Phillip, Gerry, or mini apron to fill in.

Fanny sleeps away 50% of the day, rising at noon to wander the premises in her negligee.

She spends 50% of her time trying to figure out how to turn a chateau renovation fund into a travel fund. She spends the other 50% of her time trying to figure out how to get rid of Phillip.

There is a 50% chance that Narnia (by its sheer weight and volume of crap filled wardrobes) will break through the ceiling.

Ruby is planning a mob hit on Fanny with 50% of the disgruntled peahens, unhappy sheep, and the surviving relatives of the deceased chickens.

50% of the people who enter Fanny’s life at the Shittoo are discarded within 1.5 to 2 years, if not much sooner.

More than 50% of vloggers are puzzled by Phillip’s wardrobe choices and love of china.

50% of the last few weeks, Stephanie Jarvis has been frantically creating new reasons why tragedy has befallen the accountants or the chapel restorer.

Stephanie Jarvis has dated the other 50% of owners of the Chateau de La Lande.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.

Reactions:You, youngbond, Marquise de Tandoori and 65 others
How did I not know that Gerry is her brother?!!! I've always wondered who he was to her 😂😂😂 Same mother or father?

Reactions: 3
@Iolair, how many patron does he have to make you accuse him of that fact?
Ok, I get it, he has angered you in his false academic status, BUT, you
Being an enthusiast is by no means the same as being a credited Egyptologist, but I applaud his enthusias, even if I disagree with his claim to a credential he hasn’t earned.
Granted @SadSakCat42, we are all fully aware that he has no professional qualifications. BUT, we are also all aware that he is an out and out, scammer
The bnb guests could also dress up as roman gladiators before entering the blue room: 1. Helmet as a protection against vase falling on their head. 2. Shield to push open the door. Just an idea😜
I imagine that you are being ilaughably ronical, yes? @Queenie Mvelo

How did I not know that Gerry is her brother?!!! I've always wondered who he was to her 😂😂😂 Same mother or father?
The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*
Start dateThursday at 7:41 AM Tags The Chateau Diaries Threads

Wiki….. big pink button top of page 📄

Have a look 👀 it has all the info you need

That and Stephanie Jarvis con artist has over 200 vlogs on YouTube
….. ya might want to watch them 😂
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Considering by your tag you (&whom ever else ) are posting 48 hrs straight
🤭

24900 Sterling is 30 k euros 💶
😈

That’s down 4 k from last month
😈
@MmojoDublin, have absolutely no idea what your response to me meant?????? But, I currently have sleep issues.

Any psychoanalysts around to give a professional opinion/insight?
Yes I can .
As I have watched a few Dr Phil shows I am now a certified Physiatrist & Psychoanalyst !👨‍💼😷⚕
Fannys obsession with gay men is because she thinks she is Liza Minnelli and lets face it ..... when a girl wants to go shopping Big Time .... a straight guy does not cut it !
All my hubby wants to do is go to Bunnings and look at boring stuff !

* Bunnings is a hardware store in Australia full of not very interesting things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.