The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations To the new VIP @Kickintheass :m:m:m:m
And another new VIP @oooLaLande :):m:m

Title Thread
@Kickintheass
VIP Member

Sunday at 9:04 PM
@Princess and the Pea , great minds I was just thinking titles too as I'm heading away shortly and may be offline when my thread opportunity comes up.

I had considered previously "Stop lying and show the accounts" but was playing with the following.... @MojoDublin I shall leave it in your capable hands to select.

Only the best 5* for Stephanie while < 1* for chateau guests
Or

SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

(I do believe that she lies about upgrades.)

Most Liked previous thread

@oooLaLande
VIP Member

Monday at 10:42 PM
@KiKiGee said:
Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
You little worthless worm! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Food you cannot eat?! How bleeping generous of you!
You can't raise $24,000 a year?!!!!! You are getting $34,000 A MONTH from people, and that's not including YT income, BnB income, and all the free tit you receive... tell the grannies to just give the postage fare to charity and it'll be more than that! Or better yet, put $2,000 a month aside YOURSELVES and stop this debauchery!

There are very very few instances that I actually get angry in real life.... I am about to break my keyboard, that's how pissed off I am right now!!!
Reactions:
You, youngbond, pink roses and 76 others

@graciemckitten

Monday at 10:47 PM
The 50% Discounted Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis
I have noticed that 50% plays a big part in Fanny’s life, She does many things half way (50% of the way) or half assed (50% done or done poorly). She is nothing but consistent.

Some examples in Fanny’s life:

She has yet to complete her 50% of the bargain with the chapel restorer by paying him for items he bought for the chapel so he could commence wore. Hence, 50% of her videos about the progress of projects at the Shittoo include her latest excuse why the chapel restorer has not appeared to start the restoration of the chapel.

She is dating Phillip, who is almost half (50%) of her age. She lied to the vlog followers about it for over 50% of the relationship.

She spends 50% or more of her time away from the Shittoo.

She waters down the copious amounts of wine and alcohol she consumes with 50% water.

She has 50% of her accounting figures complete. She is just waiting for the accountants to complete the job..... sometime in 2032.

Her hair is often 50% brown roots and 50% blonde hair.

She unbuttons close to 50% of the buttons on her blouses to reveal more than 50% of her breasts to log viewers or lifts more than 50% of her breasts until they touch her chin in various dresses, etc.

She loves wearing 50%+ see thru clothing and nighties on the vlog.

Gerry is her half brother (50% blood relative).

50% of the downstairs loo is still unfinished.

50%+ of Nutty’s apartment is unfinished

50%+ of Gerry’s apartment is unfinished.

50% of upstairs bathroom with the water damaged hole in the ceiling is unfinished and needs repair.

50% of renovations to Fanny’s bedroom are unfinished.

50% of the cellars are currently filled with bats and bat shi.

She provides much less than 50% of the love and laughter to the La Lande B &B visitors and 0 door locks on their rooms.

Fanny used 50% of a marker to fill in lines on the wall between her poorly hung $4,000+ wallpaper.

If Stephanie actually kept and used the nasty old facial steamer she found while cleaning out the attic with Phillip and Potts, there is a 50% chance her face will turn gangrenous and fall off.

50% of the time, Fanny is off pitch when she sings or doesn't know the words but is always the loudest voice in the chorus.

Fanny tells the truth less than 50% of the time to her Patreons. However she 100% doesn't give a tit that she lies to her Patreons.

She participates in only 50% of the online talks on her Patreon, sending flying monkey Phillip, Gerry, or mini apron to fill in.

Fanny sleeps away 50% of the day, rising at noon to wander the premises in her negligee.

She spends 50% of her time trying to figure out how to turn a chateau renovation fund into a travel fund. She spends the other 50% of her time trying to figure out how to get rid of Phillip.

There is a 50% chance that Narnia (by its sheer weight and volume of crap filled wardrobes) will break through the ceiling.

Ruby is planning a mob hit on Fanny with 50% of the disgruntled peahens, unhappy sheep, and the surviving relatives of the deceased chickens.

50% of the people who enter Fanny’s life at the Shittoo are discarded within 1.5 to 2 years, if not much sooner.

More than 50% of vloggers are puzzled by Phillip’s wardrobe choices and love of china.

50% of the last few weeks, Stephanie Jarvis has been frantically creating new reasons why tragedy has befallen the accountants or the chapel restorer.

Stephanie Jarvis has dated the other 50% of owners of the Chateau de La Lande.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.

Reactions:You, youngbond, Marquise de Tandoori and 65 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Her only friend there was Dana.
I would never call Dana a friend, no matter the nice things she can say about you in person, you just know she will spill your dirty secrets the minute you turn your back. SJ knows this too but feels the superior manipulator because Dana is always willing to help out doing the work, as to earn her place at the table. She will never be labelled a friend by SJ though, except and only to her own face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Congratulations 🥳 Tattlers

Wayyyyy to go to leave buried on last thread 🧵

@KyBourbon
VIP Member
54 minutes ago
Add bookmark
#1,005

A little bit of Tattle Trivia for an entertaining distraction…

With the end of thread #120, we have now topped over 6,000 pages! Not quite as many pages as Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust.

But much longer than War and Peace! Take that, Tolstoy! 😄

☝🇺🇦🇺🇦🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵☝🇺🇦🇺🇦

Kaboom 💥 darling kaboom 💥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Dear patron - there is no accounts ….

@DamoiseauC
Today at 12:51 AM
Add bookmark
Hi! I’m here to report that there’s nothing to report on the Patreon side 😂 Gosh I’m glad to not have the stress of keeping with the lies

what do we think the new excuse will be? I’m siding with : The sheep ate the accounts. 🐑
Haha

Meanwhile last week con artists Stephanie jarvis and her sperm man child stayed a week at the hotel 🏨
Rooms started at 680:00 euros 💶
That’s a minimum of 4000.00 for the week .

Interested in how a YouTube vlogger was comped for the week …?
enquired to be told - no comps during carnival week - could fill the rooms 10 times over !!!!!

Stephanie jarvis 50% owner of a chateau with other directors hold up all her lies
😈

Total spend - flights - hotels - food 🍱 - taxis … tat n shite
Since January 2022 for SSB and snorts

Fast approaching 24000.00 euros

Apparently exactly the same amount they Gifted to charity ……

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the patreon video. It sickens me those shrieking idiots polluting lovely Venice.
If you are going to dress up for carnival then do it properly - carry off the total illusion in the way you behave and interact. Cat stomping around in a lovely period dress but with boots and a backpack was ridiculous.
That so-called ball at the palazzo must have been excruciatingly tedious and if I'd been invited to one and it degenerated into the Can-Can and ping-pong I'd have been really pissed off. There is a time and a place. It just goes to show how fake an illusion can be created by social media posts. Those shots of the group on the palazzo balcony that were first shown, made it look like a stunning event.

Reactions: 41
Patron video

Mummy - on her mind worry worry worrry -
she’s fine - wtf 😳
( it’s was a cataract removal new lenses … standard op )

No flight back booked - extra day on holiday & hotel ……

Had a drink 🥃 bags upstairs it’s 12:45 to late to chat 💬

Not a mention of the accountant
But we stayed over 33 k so everything continues …..

Nothing is done you lying mare 😂😂😂😂
The only thing you have done is vaccination right threw a pandemic 😷

So your right the accountant can’t verify charity money or patron money

You and Philipa spent it and brought all the directors on holidays to SA

Tick Tock … you dropped to 33k dollars 💵
You won’t make 30 in April

People can see your scammers 😈

Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped. Chateau Unwrapped

Stephanie Jarvis
Last 30 days
Video Rank
101st +9
Patreon Rank
304th +18

Patrons
3,635 -237

Earnings per month
$33,168 -$1,629

Per Patron
$9.12
Launched
Feb 9, 2020

Posted last thread 🧵 😂😂😂 epic
Stephanfraudie is a grifter She has intentionally manipulated, erased, and falsified youtube comments, etc. in order to make sure her money grab was not impacted by the truth, or her greed, narcissism, etc was revealed. If she had not intentionally blocked all of these comments questioning her actions, etc, over the past 2.5 years, she would not have received the 1 million dollars + in money, gifts and benefits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1099502
Patron video

she’s fine - wtf 😳

View attachment 1099479
Is like a threat. It's still $33,000 so everything can go ahead.

Suggesting to patreons you have to continue to give or I can't do all the things you want me to. Even though she has had months/years of income and done bugger all except travel.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Skipped forward to thank @MojoDublin for setting up the thread. Still working through 120.

I love calling SJ out and after the Patreon vlog I can.. There are some fabulous gardens in Venice (shown on BBC by Monty Don recently) and one is actually begins the Fortuny factory in Venice.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We are in March now....still nothing is done...Cuz is making preperations for the panelling...i am curious what those are.. Madame Fanny leaves for another holiday/ vlog with Ollie..just coming back to her shithole.. in between holidays to change her wardrobe ...and maybe wash her knickers..no..she brings it in so that her volunteers can do that...

She is so exhausted...have to say i get exhausted just by watching her..:oops:.well nobody told you that you have to act like a travelling circus??? Most people watch her vlogs to see some work done..in France...

Believe me those figures from the accountant are never gonna be reveiled..there is too much she must keep hidden..she just skipped the subject in her patreonvlog...and looks today how the patreons are going to react on that...If they think its fine..that case is closed...

Fanny is smarter than we think...she is loosing it though..you cannnot keep all flying lies in the air you know....some will come down to bite her.. 🙄 but she still has the feeling she can get away with it..She will think..well if i loose some patreons..who cares..more than enough money left coming in...

What started with me in the beginning was to see how other chateauowners cope with daily life..and renovations..especially in France...i know how things work in The Netherlands..but when i watch them all most of them are becoming moneygriftingoperations..travelvlogs and parties.not to forget those brocantetrips....:eek:Well you know..we dont have that many parties here..also due to covid..but mostly that most people we know have and do actually some work..I dont get it that all those people find the time to go on extended holidays..travel whole days through France to collect people up from airports or pick up stuff..and in the meantime beg for money from others...its disgusting..I work outside the estate.. and in the meantime we are also cleaning the big house..managing the park etc...We even didnt get to our house in France during covid..nor any other holiday...And no i am not jaleous..not in the least..when i see all those vlogs i always think..what a waste of time...they also dont seem to have a good time either with all those travels..Holidays are fun...when you do it a few times a year..so you would know the difference...leading an empty life never made a person happy..how much places you visit..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
A little bit of Tattle Trivia for an entertaining distraction…

With the end of thread #120, we have now topped over 6,000 pages! Not quite as many pages as Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust.

But much longer than War and Peace! Take that, Tolstoy! 😄
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin

@KyBourbon you sure know how to talk the knickers off a bookworm. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1099502
Patron video

she’s fine - wtf 😳

View attachment 1099479

I enjoy the suggestion that since she has remained over 33K she'll be able to continue her works on the HMN. Sis you haven't done any work on the Chateau since November 2021. All those materials for the Grand Salon were stacked up with the panelling since November. It's a travesty. She also acknowledges the Ukrainian invasion, in a roundabout way, but then proceeds to highlight all the frivolity. It could have been an apt time for Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel to say that she would be donating this month's YT ad revenue from CD to the Red Cross working in Ukraine to help deliver humanitarian supplies to those in a grave situation. SJ could have also offered her BnB for those displaced as we all know she doesn't rely on the HMN as her main means of income now, would it be so dreadful to sacrifice income to help those in need being such a charitable person you proclaim to be.... But oh no.... we get more frivolity, collapsing panniers, can-can high kicks, costume changes (need more attention), false sentimental moments by the piano with Phyllis, followed by a shriek of applause, ABBA too ("I'm not gay" yeah right!), buying masks....

Long story short, our Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel has lost all perspective as evidenced when she kicks up a stink and cry "bullying/harassment", in the comments section, when she's contrasted with the ongoing events in Ukraine. It's unclear whether Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel truly feels uneasy about her joyous jaunts, or if she's simply pissed that she's being called out as insusceptible? She can't possibly use the excuse that her visit to La Serenissima was "before Ukraine" because the troop build up on the border began in early January and has been highly publicised in the media for months now. I fear the truth really is that no small inconvenience, whether it be a European invasion, renovation commitments back at HMN or her mother's routine eye surgery dressed up as drama to deflect, could possibly stop our master Swindler Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, devious temptress and confidence trickster of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel from her ego trips. Nevermind, Russia's Putin or Belarus, we have Europe's other despot dictator dressed up as a pink powdery marshmallow but with a viper like grip on deceiving naive pensioners out of their livelihoods.

Shame on you Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel

What also gets me is the constant lies and complacency. The new drama about the flights home... is anyone buying that business? Then you assume her embarrassment (is that possible for SJ) is manipulated into how she goes to additional lengths to put out a video irrespective of the delay with offcuts of pretend parties post being called out by her followers for being out of touch with world events.... It's all a tremendously sad business. Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel has totally taken her Patrons for granted and that they'll always stick around and support her. Well, as evidenced by more astute Tartlets, her numbers are now on the downward trajectory. If she were wise enough she would be trying to reverse this with a humble and consistent approach to her backers. To be honest, I think she's a lost cause whilst all her enablers surround her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Cataract Operation on Mummy. These are ten a penny here, many older people including my parents and loads of their friends have had cataracts removed and new lenses fitted (some both eyes on one day, others three months apart) however never seen any with a bandage over their eye afterwards, so perhaps there is more to Mummys OP or SA use a different technique?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
And then after the “ball” they went for pizza! I mean did anyone do any sightseeing beyond the square?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Cataract Operation on Mummy. These are ten a penny here, many older people including my parents and loads of their friends have had cataracts removed and new lenses fitted (some both eyes on one day, others three months apart) however never seen any with a bandage over their eye afterwards, so perhaps there is more to Mummys OP or SA use a different technique?
Usually no problems, but occasionally cataract surgery can go wrong. My mum had both eyes done - one eye was fine but the retina in the other eye was damaged causing her to lose most of her vision in that eye.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, face of Chateau Unwrapped, The Chateau Diaries YouTube channels Seems to be loosing her usual cool composure within the comments either that or Snorts has taken over the reigns as she's too exhausted to type now.

Also re patron vlog, did anyone catch that Cat was cut off at an opportune moment during the "editing Stephanie" bit, sure she was about to say "shite" 💩

Edit: it's at 8:40 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Feeling sad and salty today.
Natalia Oliveto's IG story, sums up the cluster f*ck that Stephanie Jarvis's Chateau de Lalande is.
Below is a visual metaphor; a sub-compact car on pink gravel, with a peacock shitting on its roof, whilst parked next to dying trees, attached to scaffolding, being watered through yellow tubing, encompassing a sporadically working fountain.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1099502Patron video

she’s fine - wtf 😳

People can see your scammers 😈View attachment 1099479
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped. Chateau Unwrapped

Stephanie Jarvis
Last 30 days
Video Rank
101st +9
Patreon Rank
304th +18

Patrons
3,635 -237

Earnings per month
$33,168 -$1,629

Per Patron
$9.12
Launched
Feb 9, 2020

Posted last thread 🧵 😂😂😂 epic
Stephanfraudie is a grifter She has intentionally manipulated, erased, and falsified youtube comments, etc. in order to make sure her money grab was not impacted by the truth, or her greed, narcissism, etc was revealed. If she had not intentionally blocked all of these comments questioning her actions, etc, over the past 2.5 years, she would not have received the 1 million dollars + in money, gifts and benefits.
Wow! 1 million over 2.5 yrs??? Disgusting!
I must confess, $10 was from me at the beginning of the pandemic. Blame the muscle relaxers I was prescribed after throwing my back out. Once I stopped taking the happy pills after about a week....I cancelled. That's my story and I'm sticking to it😀

• Haha
  • Heart
And then after the “ball” they went for pizza! I mean did anyone do any sightseeing beyond the square?
I'm guessing Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel didn't pick up the bill for pizza and they all paid for their own meals. Fanny probably felt she put on that extravagant cheap, sparse, lame-ass spread at the ball, so her guests could all pay for their own dinner.

Reactions: 24
Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, face of Chateau Unwrapped, The Chateau Diaries YouTube channels Seems to be loosing her usual cool composure within the comments either that or Snorts has taken over the reigns as she's too exhausted to type now.

Also re patron vlog, did anyone catch that Cat was cut off at an opportune moment during the "editing Stephanie" bit, sure she was about to say "shite" 💩
Yes. Whilst we are on that subject, did anyone notice, at the end of the patron flog, Philip Janssen with a cone in his hand, and Caitlin Brooks had a dish of gelato??? This must have been what caused Philip Janssen's shits but he claimed it was lunch. That's his story...🤪

2/25/22 live chat...
Philip Janssen had tummy trouble...🚽🧻
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I hope eating and drinking wasn't difficult for you @Philip Janssen with your allergies
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts It's what I fear every time I travel as I have so many food allergies @Philip Janssen so I feel your pain
Philip Janssen @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Everything went really well except for one lunch a couple of days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.