The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe it when I see proof.
gET ouuuuuttttt of my head I had the exact same thought 💭

Normal behaviour for a charity - to reply thanking ppl for their generous donation

Not one single letter published - from Stephanie Jarvis the half owner of chateau de la lande ….

What was on display was a very charitable insight to all the shopping 🛍 she did …. With 24 k apparently
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 33
:mad:

JMK
1 hour ago
I get the idea of this channel, but I can't help thinking of the cost of all these expensive presents that Stephanie does not need. Surely the money could be donated directly to some of her charities like the orphanage in her other video. So many presents, so much waste.

Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.

Janet MacKinnon
48 minutes ago
I don'think they are wasted! But I'm sure someone will clarify...

Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago
The gifts that are not needed are donated to charity organizations.

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
Nothing tricky about it Philip you greedy greedy loser- change the format- full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Genesis El Roi Baby Home (under the Genesis Hope umbrella) does seem like a wonderful operation with very dedicated and genuine people running the facility. I think it was a good choice of charity - regardless of how uncomfortable I feel about the hedonism of the gifting channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago
Cynthia dear, I see Uranus isn't vacant, you must be constipated at this point... :alien:

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
Given all your allergies you must be donating by the tonnes. As Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of Château de Lalande and mistress of ceremonies of The Chateau Diaries takes her sustenance in liquor form... Sorry, I misspelt liquid. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't believe she would actually hit another low! Even worst than all the rest. The outrage of it! Exploiting those little unfortunate angels to her own advantage... just to show to all the world how good, how generous, how philantropic Her Royal Baseness is and... ask for more gifts on end. I am left speechless. Because, as everybody knows, what is more moving than children in need? Really...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
You little worthless worm! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Food you cannot eat?! How bleeping generous of you!
You can't raise $24,000 a year?!!!!! You are getting $34,000 A MONTH from people, and that's not including YT income, BnB income, and all the free tit you receive... tell the grannies to just give the postage fare to charity and it'll be more than that! Or better yet, put $2,000 a month aside YOURSELVES and stop this debauchery!

There are very very few instances that I actually get angry in real life.... I am about to break my keyboard, that's how pissed off I am right now!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
" Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need. "

Have we ever seen ANY evidence of this ?
Not as such, but we know they have problems with mice. I am sure they make use of some of the food to substite the cost to them of guests meals. Ginger cake for Breakfast anyone, washed down with earl grey tea, followed by chocolate ?
The whole gift idea is just ridiculous and she should stop it and at the very least discourage food items being sent. If they EVER made use of the fabrics / trims she is sent or the artwork framed and actually hung on a wall, but everything seems to disappear into a black hole, be thrown on the stairs on it's way up to Narnia never to see the light of day again. The postal charges would total way more than the €24000 raised.
Perhaps she could read letters / cards fom her Fans without them feeling the need to enclose gifts as that is almost as much a part of this vlog as the gift opening. I know they all suck up to her and how she is the best thing since sliced bread and how wonderful she and the Lalanders are, it would be an unbearable watch for me but her fans would watch and the channel could still raise money for charity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
:mad:

JMK
1 hour ago
I get the idea of this channel, but I can't help thinking of the cost of all these expensive presents that Stephanie does not need. Surely the money could be donated directly to some of her charities like the orphanage in her other video. So many presents, so much waste.

Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.

Janet MacKinnon
48 minutes ago
I don'think they are wasted! But I'm sure someone will clarify...

Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
What food is donated to whom? The most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. When I used to watch it was candy, cookies and treats! I guess it’s eatable but, not really food that you would donate. Good grief. It went straight in the bin after they took bites out of it for the grab vlogs. And, some of the other “gifts”, you all know they made fun of and sent them to the bin too. Unless it was some family heirloom they thought might be a collectors item, they TRASHED IT ALL. 😡 And still they believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nothing tricky about it Philip you greedy greedy loser- change the format- full stop.
So the channel raises 24K euros for charity. So they've got the figures for that have they? Funny that he's able to come up with that when it seems the accountants are still in the dark about the books. As for hypothesizing about how they could get that amount for charity another way - nah, they don't want to try. The greedy bunch can't risk missing out on someone's family heirlooms making their way to them. The amount raised for charity is relatively small actually & there are lots of tax effective ways of donating to charity without the charade of the oohing and aahing on screen. 0/10 Philip for an excuse. Must try harder.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I can't believe she would actually hit another low! Even worst than all the rest. The outrage of it! Exploiting those little unfortunate angels to her own advantage... just to show to all the world how good, how generous, how philantropic Her Royal Baseness is and... ask for more gifts on end. I am left speechless. Because, as everybody knows, what is more moving than children in need? Really...
I'm not going to watch it having read the comments. Lowest of the low springs to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Somebody actually sent Philip Janssen a sippy cup!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I CAN'T EVEN!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and neither can Davy!
Sippy Cup.png

(It's a sippy wine cup)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The 50% Discounted Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis
I have noticed that 50% plays a big part in Fanny’s life, She does many things half way (50% of the way) or half assed (50% done or done poorly). She is nothing but consistent.

Some examples in Fanny’s life:

She has yet to complete her 50% of the bargain with the chapel restorer by paying him for items he bought for the chapel so he could commence wore. Hence, 50% of her videos about the progress of projects at the Shittoo include her latest excuse why the chapel restorer has not appeared to start the restoration of the chapel.

She is dating Phillip, who is almost half (50%) of her age. She lied to the vlog followers about it for over 50% of the relationship.

She spends 50% or more of her time away from the Shittoo.

She waters down the copious amounts of wine and alcohol she consumes with 50% water.

She has 50% of her accounting figures complete. She is just waiting for the accountants to complete the job..... sometime in 2032.

Her hair is often 50% brown roots and 50% blonde hair.

She unbuttons close to 50% of the buttons on her blouses to reveal more than 50% of her breasts to log viewers or lifts more than 50% of her breasts until they touch her chin in various dresses, etc.

She loves wearing 50%+ see thru clothing and nighties on the vlog.

Gerry is her half brother (50% blood relative).

50% of the downstairs loo is still unfinished.

50%+ of Nutty’s apartment is unfinished

50%+ of Gerry’s apartment is unfinished.

50% of upstairs bathroom with the water damaged hole in the ceiling is unfinished and needs repair.

50% of renovations to Fanny’s bedroom are unfinished.

50% of the cellars are currently filled with bats and bat shi.

She provides much less than 50% of the love and laughter to the La Lande B &B visitors and 0 door locks on their rooms.

Fanny used 50% of a marker to fill in lines on the wall between her poorly hung $4,000+ wallpaper.

If Stephanie actually kept and used the nasty old facial steamer she found while cleaning out the attic with Phillip and Potts, there is a 50% chance her face will turn gangrenous and fall off.

50% of the time, Fanny is off pitch when she sings or doesn't know the words but is always the loudest voice in the chorus.

Fanny tells the truth less than 50% of the time to her Patreons. However she 100% doesn't give a tit that she lies to her Patreons.

She participates in only 50% of the online talks on her Patreon, sending flying monkey Phillip, Gerry, or mini apron to fill in.

Fanny sleeps away 50% of the day, rising at noon to wander the premises in her negligee.

She spends 50% of her time trying to figure out how to turn a chateau renovation fund into a travel fund. She spends the other 50% of her time trying to figure out how to get rid of Phillip.

There is a 50% chance that Narnia (by its sheer weight and volume of crap filled wardrobes) will break through the ceiling.

Ruby is planning a mob hit on Fanny with 50% of the disgruntled peahens, unhappy sheep, and the surviving relatives of the deceased chickens.

50% of the people who enter Fanny’s life at the Shittoo are discarded within 1.5 to 2 years, if not much sooner.

More than 50% of vloggers are puzzled by Phillip’s wardrobe choices and love of china.

50% of the last few weeks, Stephanie Jarvis has been frantically creating new reasons why tragedy has befallen the accountants or the chapel restorer.

Stephanie Jarvis has dated the other 50% of owners of the Chateau de La Lande.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
You little worthless worm! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Food you cannot eat?! How bleeping generous of you!
You can't raise $24,000 a year?!!!!! You are getting $34,000 A MONTH from people, and that's not including YT income, BnB income, and all the free tit you receive... tell the grannies to just give the postage fare to charity and it'll be more than that! Or better yet, put $2,000 a month aside YOURSELVES and stop this debauchery!

There are very very few instances that I actually get angry in real life.... I am about to break my keyboard, that's how pissed off I am right now!!!
I feel the same. 😡😡😡 They are an ugly bunch, inside and out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The Genesis El Roi Baby Home (under the Genesis Hope umbrella) does seem like a wonderful operation with very dedicated and genuine people running the facility. I think it was a good choice of charity - regardless of how uncomfortable I feel about the hedonism of the gifting channel.
If anyone is in SA maybe they can call and confirm the donation? I would think SJ would forgo the adulation and donate anonymously.

Reactions: 18
Yet again the royal 'we'. It's all obscene. ANd who the hell is this Cynthia Lambert answering for them? Gifts are not donated to charity because you can be sure she'd have filmed it if they were. Maybe not showing individual items, but def some boxes to prove how philanthropic Fanny wants you to believe she is. A distraction from judging her for spending all her patrons' pensions on her narcissistic extravagance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.