The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are the community guidelines for Patreon:

How these guidelines are enforced. When reviewing a page, we look at how creations are shared, where the page is linked to and where the traffic comes from. No matter what happens, we always give creators the opportunity to appeal a decision by contacting us and sending any relevant information they believe was not considered. We may not change our minds, but we will always listen.
Would love to see the "where the traffic comes from" data!
(How much of it directly from HMN?!?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1105136
Curtis Ryan Woodside is a home schooled Egyptologist??? Well, that clears up everything. 🤪

itsmy party
1 day ago
HI Curtis what varsity did you get your qualifications from or do you mean you are an amateur Egyptologist? You are not a qualified archaeologist. You may have done a short distance course, but that does not make you qualified. Its like Stephanmeme saying she was an opera singer. No she was not. She also just did a course. Smoke and mirrors. Bullshit baffles brains. Not sure why you do not just go ahead and study, you are still very young, as your vlogs are getting pretty good !!! Just DO it !!!

Curtis Ryan Woodside
1 day ago
Hello sweetheart. Thank you for your concern. Yes I am an Egyptologist. There is a vast difference between an egyptologist and archaeologist. WE DONT DIG. Egyptologists are there to study the history. Much like a historian does not dig either. Archeology is very different. And yes I do have qualifications in egyptology but i find that irrelevant. As i always say, egyptology is a vast subject, after a degree there is still a load of self study that has to go on. There are over 30 dynasties in egypt, and 7000 years of history. There are many aspects that many Egyptologists do not study at all, that is why we all have our own specialized areas. But thanks for asking.
The pyramidiot baffles them with bullshit. Where is this posted please? I feel a response coming on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So they moved the wood inside to the opposite side of the room. When it was in Dan’s van they could have just driven it to that door, that side. Annmarie showed up in August and said room would to be done in December. SJ knew they had no supplies so another lie. Now full steam ahead will he be done in 4 months? Summer guests with no area to hang out? I know there are rooms on both sides to sit but all the noises from a construction site-no thank you.
The bnb guests can always sit and hang out in the newly finished Wedgwood room until they are allowed into the grand salon.
B5F67C81-25A5-4F6B-8D3C-36E83B0A782A.jpeg

8E4B9A15-E968-4F80-AA52-6B67B2EF23ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1105136
Curtis Ryan Woodside is a home schooled Egyptologist??? Well, that clears up everything. 🤪

itsmy party
1 day ago
HI Curtis what varsity did you get your qualifications from or do you mean you are an amateur Egyptologist? You are not a qualified archaeologist. You may have done a short distance course, but that does not make you qualified. Its like Stephanmeme saying she was an opera singer. No she was not. She also just did a course. Smoke and mirrors. Bullshit baffles brains. Not sure why you do not just go ahead and study, you are still very young, as your vlogs are getting pretty good !!! Just DO it !!!

Curtis Ryan Woodside
1 day ago
Hello sweetheart. Thank you for your concern. Yes I am an Egyptologist. There is a vast difference between an egyptologist and archaeologist. WE DONT DIG. Egyptologists are there to study the history. Much like a historian does not dig either. Archeology is very different. And yes I do have qualifications in egyptology but i find that irrelevant. As i always say, egyptology is a vast subject, after a degree there is still a load of self study that has to go on. There are over 30 dynasties in egypt, and 7000 years of history. There are many aspects that many Egyptologists do not study at all, that is why we all have our own specialized areas. But thanks for asking.
this is such BS this is his education regarding Egyptologists: in 2018 Professor Joyce Tyldesley invited Curtis to complete her online Egyptology course with the Manchester University as well as attending courses with Psique Academy Spain among others.

and this is what is required: A Ph. D. is required to become an Egyptologist. Schooling starts with an undergraduate degree in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The pyramidiot baffles them with bullshit. Where is this posted please? I feel a response coming on.
you can click on one of the names, and you will be taken to the original post on YouTube, insta, or Twitter, wherever they posted that.

Reactions: 4
this really is ugly and useless
Sit there in the Wedgewood Room long enough and something will fall off the wall, knock you out and Lalande will be all you dreamed it would be

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
she can't then go to flog that creation (the videos of the panelling to Channel 4 for their exclusive first time airing) Doesn't that breach the guidelines?
I thought I'd read somewhere that she doesn't get paid for the Channel 4 programmes, in which case, she can probably get away with it. Does anyone know if it's right that Channel 4 doesn't pay them? It seems hard to believe. The patrons could still complain about the fact that Channel 4 gets to see it and broadcast it before they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
In the comment section under the kickstarter update video Selmar says Nati made it impossible for them to go back to the HMN

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Its Sunday morning where I live and I am in church. ;)
Thou shalt not Tattle whilst in Church. Tut 🤣

Who looked like the biggest tart of the lot at that fashion show?
As fashion shows go, there was less on show there than the current fashion show in Paris.
Less nets and bits flashing.
I watched T'gyptologist's offerings and her boobs were practically falling out. I wouldn't have known where to look or whether to offer food in case it fell in between.
Pretty distracting and it was boring. I stopped watching.
His cinematography is good, but it's all flash and very little substance. If he edited out the lala bits, the winking and preening in the mirror, kat getting dressed-it would have passed as a tour vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Curtis Ryan Woodchip , learn from Steve Martin who is as much an Egypitologist as you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.