The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is such BS this is his education regarding Egyptologists: in 2018 Professor Joyce Tyldesley invited Curtis to complete her online Egyptology course with the Manchester University as well as attending courses with Psique Academy Spain among others.

and this is what is required: A Ph. D. is required to become an Egyptologist. Schooling starts with an undergraduate degree in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history.
Some in the UK may be old enough to remember the Aunty BT adverts. You get an ology, you're a scientist!
( the premise of the advert was communication and ringing nephews to congratulate them on their exam passes)
He has self identified as an Egyptologist and therefore has the credentials clutched in his hand.
Mummy chiselled him a letter in hieroglyphs to prove it.
This means he can recognise ashtrays and sleeps in a sarcophagus. He also consults on Stargate as an expert in alien/Egyptian technology...the theories are all true 🤣

It’s Saturday night, where is everybody. We are all 40+ so no one has randomly or planed sexy encounters anymore…

It’s just the beta shift here..
I'm just passing the time until the new wordle comes on line at midnight. GMT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some in the UK may be old enough to remember the Aunty BT adverts. You get an ology, you're a scientist!
( the premise of the advert was communication and ringing nephews to congratulate them on their exam passes)
He has self identified as an Egyptologist and therefore has the credentials clutched in his hand.
This means he can recognise ashtrays and sleeps in a sarcophagus. He also consults on Stargate as an expert in alien/Egyptian technology...the theories are all true 🤣

@Gibbson, yes Maureen Lipman, remember it well.
Having watched one of his vlogs today, he also seems to be an expert on Harry Potter too. Does anybody know how old he is?

Reactions: 7

Indeed…

Reactions: 7
Yes but Squire Pinsett knows and admits he likes boys.
I really cannot for the life of me understand her obsession in attaching herself to gay men. Nothing wrong with being friends, obviously. BUT, she always makes it appear for the camera that they are a love interest. Is it really worth compromising yourself, (was going to use an alternative word beginning with "P" but decided against it), just to gain viewership and patrons - and of course, let's not forget, the money?
Any psychoanalysts around to give a professional opinion/insight?

That’s never stopped Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped before.

*This is my 500th post, I’m a “chatty member” now!
View attachment 1105573
Congrats @Jules100. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@Gibbson, yes Maureen Lipman, remember it well.
Having watched one of his vlogs today, he also seems to be an expert on Harry Potter too. Does anybody know how old he is?
Born 15 March 1995, so will be 27 in a few days. He loves Harry Potter because he was a child when the movies came out. First movie 2001 when he was only 6 years old. Last movie in 2011 he would have been 16. He is just a baby really. Filippo is 42 so they have a large age gap too. But saying that, they do seem to care for each other.

Reactions: 12
this is such BS this is his education regarding Egyptologists: in 2018 Professor Joyce Tyldesley invited Curtis to complete her online Egyptology course with the Manchester University as well as attending courses with Psique Academy Spain among others.

and this is what is required: A Ph. D. is required to become an Egyptologist. Schooling starts with an undergraduate degree in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history.
But he finds having credentials “irrelevant” and a complete waste of his valuable time. He is a Egyptologist because he was “Invited” to take a course, read all the tourist pamphlets and looked at books with pretty pictures. He even published his own book titled ”The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, Egyptologist ($5.99 on Amazon). Of course he can’t read egyptian hieroglyphs, but that isn’t important when one can admire the pretty carvings with charming symbols and imagine what they could mean. With 7000 years of history, all Egyptologist have specialized areas of expertise. His expertise is filming with his long hair blowing in the breeze, his eyes enhanced with dramatic eyeliner (as outlined in the best seller “The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, now $1.99 on Amazon!) with a dramatic flair as he recounts what it must have been like when the pharaohs ruled the land and walked the very temples to the Gods that he is walking today.… truly riveting… (yawn). For more information on his hair products, make up and his favorite traditional gallibaya that he wears as an Egyptologist, please refer to Page 3 of his best seller,“The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, now .99 cents on Amazon!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Indeed…
Thought you gave the word away for a moment but is 6 letters :oops:

But he finds having credentials “irrelevant” and a complete waste of his valuable time. He is a Egyptologist because he was “Invited” to take a course, read all the tourist pamphlets and looked at books with pretty pictures. He even published his own book titled ”The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, Egyptologist ($5.99 on Amazon). Of course he can’t read egyptian hieroglyphs, but that isn’t important when one can admire the pretty carvings with charming symbols and imagine what they could mean. With 7000 years of history, all Egyptologist have specialized areas of expertise. His expertise is filming with his long hair blowing in the breeze, his eyes enhanced with dramatic eyeliner (as outlined in the best seller “The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, now $1.99 on Amazon!) with a dramatic flair as he recounts what it must have been like when the pharaohs ruled the land and walked the very temples to the Gods that he is walking today.… truly riveting… (yawn). For more information on my hair products, make up and my favorite traditional gallibaya that I wear as a Egyptologist, please refer to Page 3 of my best seller,“The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, now .99 cents on Amazon!)
His expertise is filming with his long hair blowing in the breeze

Yes it is like that prat prick Neil Oliver, who does have degrees (but only honorary)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So just looking at my suggested queue on YouTube I see a number of chateau owners seem to be following Ed’s example from Bordeaux Life and make aid donations for Ukraine. Both Billy Petherick and Phillip from Chateau Life. Billy took fuel money for the aid convoy. Not sure what Phillip is doing, I find them well intentioned but mostly unwatchable. Yet still crickets from the Lalande asylum. Oh, I forgot, Stephanie’s Patreon funded bed warmer kept the hearthfires of Ukrainians everywhere burning with his tablescape for dinner. Does anyone know where the barf bags are on this flight?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Born 15 March 1995, so will be 27 in a few days. He loves Harry Potter because he was a child when the movies came out. First movie 2001 when he was only 6 years old. Last movie in 2011 he would have been 16. He is just a baby really. Filippo is 42 so they have a large age gap too. But saying that, they do seem to care for each other.
Thanks @Sparrowsfart, appreciate your research. Yes, in the vlog I watched today, it included his "solo" visit to some kind of Harry Potter tourist attraction when, ordinarily, that was defo not the norm and the age limit was 14 and under, he was 16 at the time so it must have been filmed for some future motive - who knows what???
I 100% agree, his partner Filippo seems a truly genuine guy and they do seem to have a good relationship regardless of the age difference. I also love their little dog who they look after so well. Always a sign of good people.
Outside of his prancing around to gain YT followers and associations with certain "others" plus, his non-qualifications, he seems a nice enough guy.
He showed another side to his character when in Venice in helping Kat and the American lady prepare for the infamous "non" Ball and during his train journey back to Verona, where he admitted to feeling rather scared and vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The bnb guests can always sit and hang out in the newly finished Wedgwood room until they are allowed into the grand salon.
View attachment 1105408
View attachment 1105419
Who the hell would think moss green chairs would look chic in a room painted entirely in Wedgewood blue and white? Only a woman with zero taste, zero color coordination and zero decorating sense….or any sense for that matter. This ugly useless room was the only time I agreed with Snorty when he rejected this eyesore. He almost had me believing he had better taste and design sense than his hopelessly color blind cougar girlfriend until he caved in and agreed with her.

Stupid wuss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It doesn’t bother me that Curtis Ryan Woodside considers himself an Egyptologist. He’s definitely an enthusiast and knows more than I ever will about Egypt. He is not claiming to be a dr or hurting or scamming anyone. A trip to Egypt with Curtis would probably be an amazing time. He is also more interesting than Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But he finds having credentials “irrelevant” and a complete waste of his valuable time. He is a Egyptologist because he was “Invited” to take a course, read all the tourist pamphlets and looked at books with pretty pictures. He even published his own book titled ”The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, Egyptologist ($5.99 on Amazon). Of course he can’t read egyptian hieroglyphs, but that isn’t important when one can admire the pretty carvings with charming symbols and imagine what they could mean. With 7000 years of history, all Egyptologist have specialized areas of expertise. His expertise is filming with his long hair blowing in the breeze, his eyes enhanced with dramatic eyeliner (as outlined in the best seller “The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, now $1.99 on Amazon!) with a dramatic flair as he recounts what it must have been like when the pharaohs ruled the land and walked the very temples to the Gods that he is walking today.… truly riveting… (yawn). For more information on his hair products, make up and his favorite traditional gallibaya that he wears as an Egyptologist, please refer to Page 3 of his best seller,“The Ultimate Guide to LookIng Your Best in Egypt” by Curtis Ryan Woodside, now .99 cents on Amazon!)
I have to admit that I personally don't truly find him that irritating/offensive.
Unlike what I really feel/hate about SJ - she of the HMN, all the while scamming/lying to just about everyone on this planet in the pursuit of fame/money.
She is 100% a Narc with her pre-planning, strategies and always has a "get out of jail" card conveniently tucked up her sleeve in order to confuse/avoid any given situation if anyone ever dares to question her actions.
And, let's never, ever forget - actions speak louder than words.
I know that in real life which one of them I would far rather wish to spend time with. Take a guess?

It doesn’t bother me that Curtis Ryan Woodside considers himself an Egyptologist. He’s definitely an enthusiast and knows more than I ever will about Egypt. He is not claiming to be a dr or hurting or scamming anyone. A trip to Egypt with Curtis would probably be an amazing time. He is also more interesting than Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.
@Jules100, I have just posted exactly the same sentiment. High 5!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So just looking at my suggested queue on YouTube I see a number of chateau owners seem to be following Ed’s example from Bordeaux Life and make aid donations for Ukraine. Both Billy Petherick and Phillip from Chateau Life. Billy took fuel money for the aid convoy. Not sure what Phillip is doing, I find them well intentioned but mostly unwatchable. Yet still crickets from the Lalande asylum. Oh, I forgot, Stephanie’s Patreon funded bed warmer kept the hearthfires of Ukrainians everywhere burning with his tablescape for dinner. Does anyone know where the barf bags are on this flight?!?
Yes, but did Snorts use his best and most expensive porcelain? If so, his tribute was sincere….for filming purposes. I’m sure Stephanie shed one tear, but only for affect since she obviously resents having to incorporate anything “unpleasant“ into their perceived fantasy world. No doubt they went right to their online auction sites soon after to buy more tasteless expensive crap.

I have to admit that I personally don't truly find him that irritating/offensive.
Unlike what I really feel/hate about SJ - she of the HMN, all the while scamming/lying to just about everyone on this planet in the pursuit of fame/money.
She is 100% a Narc with her pre-planning, strategies and always has a "get out of jail" card conveniently tucked up her sleeve in order to confuse/avoid any given situation if anyone ever dares to question her actions.
And, let's never, ever forget - actions speak louder than words.
I know that in real life which one of them I would far rather wish to spend time with. Take a guess?

@Jules100, I have just posted exactly the same sentiment. High 5!
I like him He is a kind man.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
TBH, I just find all of them so utterly condescending in connection with their recent vlogs. I am not a child that I can't make my own decisions. Yes, we all know what is happening, yes, we know that donating is the only thing we can do from a distance - whether money or necessary aid via local connections. My own local FB communities are advising regarding that element, of course! BUT, do I really need money grabbing chateaux owner YTubers to tell ME that? No way. And, I will also be the one who decides where I wish my donation to be assigned to, too - not them. Sorry, I was just so incensed by some of their vlogs - rant over.

I like him He is a kind man.
That's the vibe I get from him too @ WMGL. In essence, it's not all about the money/fame.

Last edited:
Curtis Ryan Woodchip , learn from Steve Martin who is as much an Egypitologist as you !
120A6BB2-D6BA-40FD-9ACA-C49E45E0D70E.jpeg

Maybe the Egyptologist is taking a gap year from online school like I took a gap year or two from college. Sabina is taking a gap in life just like FRK took a gap from working. Dana took a gap from marriage and Ian took a gap from finishing the apartments and the Accountant said there are gaps in the finances. I hope the Patrons don’t notice a gap in their wallet because I love buying forks with the money SJ gives me. Oh you donated for renovations? There must have been a gap in communication just like when they made SJ drain the lake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.