The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1105136
Curtis Ryan Woodside is a home schooled Egyptologist??? Well, that clears up everything. šŸ¤Ŗ

itsmy party
1 day ago
HI Curtis what varsity did you get your qualifications from or do you mean you are an amateur Egyptologist? You are not a qualified archaeologist. You may have done a short distance course, but that does not make you qualified. Its like Stephanmeme saying she was an opera singer. No she was not. She also just did a course. Smoke and mirrors. Bullshit baffles brains. Not sure why you do not just go ahead and study, you are still very young, as your vlogs are getting pretty good !!! Just DO it !!!

Curtis Ryan Woodside
1 day ago
Hello sweetheart. Thank you for your concern. Yes I am an Egyptologist. There is a vast difference between an egyptologist and archaeologist. WE DONT DIG. Egyptologists are there to study the history. Much like a historian does not dig either. Archeology is very different. And yes I do have qualifications in egyptology but i find that irrelevant. As i always say, egyptology is a vast subject, after a degree there is still a load of self study that has to go on. There are over 30 dynasties in egypt, and 7000 years of history. There are many aspects that many Egyptologists do not study at all, that is why we all have our own specialized areas. But thanks for asking.
If Curtis Ryan Woodside is an Egyptologist then I'm the Virgin Mary. At best he's a photographer who went on vacation to Egypt a couple of times and compiled a big picture book.

Egyptology 101: How To Become An Egyptologist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But Professor Joyce Tyldesley does that to everyone though. Her "invitations" are in the form of "If you're interested, I run an online course in" blah blah etc etc "here's my card with my email, get in touch and someone will send you the information" but to refer to her as a friend, is super stretching it. At times, her online classes often begin lessons with her saying "Welcome back my friends, in today's lesson we'll begin with a review of" blah blah... so it's easy to see why someone like the pyramidiot would call her "a friend". In all my years as a field archaeologist, including working two seasons in El - Tod near Al Aqsur, and one month in Zagazig in Egypt, I have never ever met an Egyptologist working without a degree, or one who was a student working to obtain a degree. It just doesn't happen. The standards are extremely rigid. I'm not an Egyptologist, but an archaeologist and it still took me four years of jumping through hoops to even set foot on a dig site in Egypt (and I'm bloody good at my job). He claims "Egyptologists don't dig" um, yes they do. That's laughable! To become the "research Egyptologist" the pyramidiot claims to be, one still needs the required qualifications of an undergraduate or graduate degree.
@lolair, after learning you are a legit archaeologist, I can completely understand your frustration with Curtis Ryan Woodsideā€™s claim of being an Egyptologist. After hearing your explanation, you are 100% correct. Curtis obviously does not have the required education. He should rephrase how he describes himself. Perhaps as an enthusiast or always trying to learn more about ancient Egypt, or even just a history buff. It is misleading. I think most people donā€™t realize there is a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Would be funny if Mummee had the last laugh cuts Stephanmeme from her will - no beach house in SA, no flat in the South of France and no house in England. šŸ¤£
I donā€™t know where the flat in South France came into this since we have never seen it or heard it mentioned in the vlogs. I canā€™t imagine if it exists under the current property portfolio or Stephanie would have have been all over it since the South of France is a popular destination. If this Is her Grandmothers flat, I would imagine she would have left it to her children and they would have sold it and divided up the proceeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That's exactly what I've been thinking @Sparrowsfart. Therefore, no need for slave labour volunteers then as no household duties required. Nutti won't have a full time job either because she won't be bullying the volunteers and will only be organising GAG and keeping track of the gifts. She can't cook and I imagine that she will refuse to be a chamber maid for the household members.
That will free up Fanny to travel and not feel any obligation to rush back to the shiteau for Saturday night dinner with guests.

I like him He is a kind man.
Kind but a liar, phony, fabricator, fabulist, falsifier, misleader, deluder, promoter.....pick your word!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It doesnā€™t bother me that Curtis Ryan Woodside considers himself an Egyptologist. Heā€™s definitely an enthusiast and knows more than I ever will about Egypt. He is not claiming to be a dr or hurting or scamming anyone. A trip to Egypt with Curtis would probably be an amazing time. He is also more interesting than Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.
if he is claiming he is an Egyptologist , then he is claiming he is qualified, which he isnt. Sounds like a scam to me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes I can .
As I have watched a few Dr Phil shows I am now a certified Physiatrist & Psychoanalyst !šŸ‘Øā€šŸ’¼šŸ˜·āš•
Fannys obsession with gay men is because she thinks she is Liza Minnelli and lets face it ..... when a girl wants to go shopping Big Time .... a straight guy does not cut it !
All my hubby wants to do is go to Bunnings and look at boring stuff !

* Bunnings is a hardware store in Australia full of not very interesting things.
Well, if we are going that route, I am a great admirer of Queen Elizabeth Ii and a Royal history enthusiest. You may now refer to me as HRH, the Princess SadSakCat of the United Kingdom. Oh, and curtsy when you see me. šŸ¤£.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG! I am married to a snaggle-tooth creature (I love him) who is going through this RIGHT NOW! And the damn teeth ARE the lower two front teeth! And he broke the damn prosthetic tooth, so he can't eat with it--he has to take it out because it just "rests" there. This started last August. The bone graft didn't take, so it had to be REDONE IN JANUARY. omfg. I have a hard time looking at him, missing his two middle lower teeth. I'll tell ya, missing teeth make you look very hilljack. Lord help me. I loved your comment, "I taste dead people"!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I really thought I was! šŸ¤£ The bone graft was jangy from day 1. I kept feeling like I had a funny taste in my mouth. It was probably infection drainage. It didnā€™t really stop til the second time I took antibiotics. Apparently itā€™s hard to make sure all of the membrane around the roots is removed when the tooth is pulled. The material left behind can become infected and infect the bone. I hope his second try works out for him! Only tip I can give is to use Listerine at least twice a day. It can get into any openings and kill germs. Helped me.

Reactions: 10
Back to de lalacelle Ashley certainly knows what controversy is. Elelcted a Councellor Nov 2019 and denies he is permanently living in France.
His and Terry business in write up in Council freebie Ahs states he thought it was local gazette not Coucil magazine. Sates he did job for 8k a year, but 20k a year spoken about in resignation article

links if interested
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/councillor-denies-conflict-interest-after-17288901

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tees-58885565

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/n...or-resigns-live-france-following-allegations/
Joan McTigue is a nasty piece of work. Even after he resigned the woman continues to harass and bully Ash on her FB page. She's a bitter, lonely, homophobic woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t know where the flat in South France came into this since we have never seen it or heard it mentioned in the vlogs. I canā€™t imagine if it exists under the current property portfolio or Stephanie would have have been all over it since the South of France is a popular destination. If this Is her Grandmothers flat, I would imagine she would have left it to her children and they would have sold it and divided up the proceeds.
We know about the apartment in the south of France through @Clara Burnett. If you do a search in this forum you'll find info on it. There is a bit on location of it in the wiki.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m halfway thru an implant at the moment (molar broke old filling). Tooth pulled, bone graft in. $1800 so far (insurance paid 50%). Have to then get a post and wait three months and then I can click a tooth in. $3200 still to go (insurance will pay half). So thatā€™s $5000 for one tooth. I will never do this again. They will have to glue a blob of whatever to however much of a tooth is left to glue to. Itā€™s been infected twice. I thought they broke my jaw when they pulled the tooth out. It was infected immediately after pulling and packing in the graft, which consisted of pig bone, artificial bone, and cadaver bone. When it was infected, all I could think about was that ā€œI taste dead peopleā€ā€¦ā€¦.

Iā€™ve had top notch dental care (including braces) my entire life. But when you unknowingly bite into a fried pork skin the consistency of concrete, your poor 50-year old filled tooth doesnā€™t stand a chance.

It was an upper molar, and after two gum abscesses I am tempted to NOT let them screw a metal post into my jawbone (well mine, a pigā€™s, and a dead guyā€™s) to click a tooth onto. I have grown used to the hole there. I like to stick my tongue in there for a little rest. However, after seeing all the tit you guys give to people with teeth missing, thereā€™s no way I cannot be mutilated again for the sake of vanity. Iā€™m currently putting it off for a few months to make sure my jaw has fused with the graft.

Yours truly,

Snaggletooth

To be fair though, they all work like crazy. I can respect that.
Similar molar experience here. Upper impacted molar, pulling it was a concern of sinus collapse! Bone grafts from dead folks in anticipation of an implant. Oral surgeon said an implant would have been a waste of $$$ as the missing molar does not affect my chewing or jaw/face structure. I'm happy a realistic and honest Dr. saved me a lot of $$$.

I always thought France had great health care, isn't dental included in that?

The bnb guests can always sit and hang out in the newly finished Wedgwood room until they are allowed into the grand salon.
View attachment 1105408
View attachment 1105419
I like the green chairs with the blue walls, but the plaster bits hot-glued to the walls? Might was well string fairy lights and hang a poster or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would be funny if Mummee had the last laugh cuts Stephanmeme from her will - no beach house in SA, no flat in the South of France and no house in England. šŸ¤£
Do we know if Percy has any heirs to leave everything too? Or does the cryptkeeper have anyone other than Stephameeeee?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Similar molar experience here. Upper impacted molar, pulling it was a concern of sinus collapse! Bone grafts from dead folks in anticipation of an implant. Oral surgeon said an implant would have been a waste of $$$ as the missing molar does not affect my chewing or jaw/face structure. I'm happy a realistic and honest Dr. saved me a lot of $$$.

I always thought France had great health care, isn't dental included in that?

I like the green chairs with the blue walls, but the plaster bits hot-glued to the walls? Might was well string fairy lights and hang a poster or two.
I like the green chairs, but not with the decor in that space. I think both Fanny (and her father) are colour-blind.

A colour blind daughter must have a father who is colour blind and a mother who is a carrier (who has also passed the colour blindness ā€˜geneā€™ to her daughter). Happens in about 1 out of 200.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we know if Percy has any heirs to leave everything too? Or does the cryptkeeper have anyone other than Stephameeeee?
Percy has a son (who I believe is a surgeon) and a daughter in SA. Other's may recall exactly and perhaps it would be helpful to add this information to Wiki.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think itā€™s worth it so far. Iā€™m not even sure itā€™s not going to hurt to chew with it. I didnā€™t want to do a bridge because I donā€™t want to weaken the teeth on either side, but I am really considering switching to that. Here in the US the greedy dentists are pushing implants. Like to the point of it not being ethical. I had a chip on my front from a tortilla chip incident at the same time and they wanted to pull my two front teeth out of my head, because they wanted to do an implant and it wouldnā€™t be a perfect match for my good front tooth. $10K for my front two teeth. I said hell no, fill it. Turned out fine. On top of that the teeth only last around 15 years, so if I lived to 65 Iā€™d have to do it again! I was doing the implant because a molar is such a workhorse tooth. I think I got pressured into the wrong decision. My advice, even if a damaged tooth is a nub, have them glue something to it. If you donā€™t have pain or an infection, leave that nub alone. Oh and never be awake to get a tooth pulled. Go to an oral surgeon. Especially if you do a bone graft. They cut you, and yank and yank, and stuff the bone material over and over into the root canals. I felt violated and mutilated after that. Oh and Iā€™m pretty sure it was infected almost right away, the pain was unbearable on day 2 when it was supposed to be getting better. My check back was at 8 days and it was badly infected by then and was hurting like a mother. Iā€™ve had to do 10 days of antibiotics twice since November. The second time, a big bone chip was working its way out and it got infected again. Yep the bone chips which are shards basically, work their way out slicing up your stitched together gums for a couple months. Itā€™s bullshit. šŸ™„
I've been awake for all of my wisdom teeth and the one molar extractions but I have a high pain tolerance when it comes to dental work. For me the worst part is hearing the cracking as they twist, pull, and tug on the tooth.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
At his mother's suggestion, Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis hatched their plan. They are on a mission to have their own prime time show, like the Dutch production, Chateau Meiland. Philip was hand selected by Stephanie Jarvis because he promised her BIG things. He has become her handler and her gate keeper. Every gain has been sidelined with their inability to do real work or heavy lifting. No one wants to see renovations (?) done with staples, hot glue, or colored pencils. The cast of characters that they have assembled are uninteresting and like minded.
He's all yours, STEPHANIE JARVIS. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?? TICK TOCK...šŸ’£

View attachment 1104020 View attachment 1104021
View attachment 1104022View attachment 1104025
View attachment 1104034
PJ is a real life Eve Harrington.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We know about the apartment in the south of France through @Clara Burnett. If you do a search in this forum you'll find info on it. There is a bit on location of it in the wiki.
I am not disputing that there was an apartment, I just donā€™t see how it is connected to Stephanie other thane it being her grandmotherā€™s former property which would have more than likely been left to Isabel and her siblings. If it was still part of the current family property portfolip, it would have mentioned in in the vlogs and there is no doubt Stephanie would have stayed and filmed there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.