The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that party was lame
SHe doesn't really socialize at her parties or stay up past 8M. Its all for the show, She must stay up until way after midnight drinking in her bed with the Snorts shopping eBay. We all know she doesn't stay long at any party. I guess that's their thing. After he comes back from a little Kabob with her friend Oliver

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I am not disputing that there was an apartment, I just don’t see how it is connected to Stephanie other thane it being her grandmother’s former property which would have more than likely been left to Isabel and her siblings. If it was still part of the current family property portfolip, it would have mentioned in in the vlogs and there is no doubt Stephanie would have stayed and filmed there.
The apartment is Isabelle's, it is located close to the house that her mother owned, I assume the house was left to her and her siblings. I don't think we know if they still own it or not. Isabelle may have sold the apartment too, but she apparently would go there with Percy, so it's still been in her portfolio rather recently.

[IMG alt="Clara Burnett"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/176/176095.jpg?1611669892[/IMG]
Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Jan 10, 2022
Toys in the attic said:
@Marty McFly 9 In response to your post about SJ's inheritance/ wealth, it's been mentioned before that she also owns an apartment at Cap d'Agde. Does anyone know when or how that was acquired?
There's lots to read about it in earlier threads, so I recommend a good search if you want to no the detailed storie(s). Basically IJ is from the South, her mother Paulette used to live close to Cap d'Agde. The apartment there belongs to IJ, but obviously SJ can't wait until it's hers (something to add to her already overly expanded list of possessions) so she pretends her mother isn't there anymore and fakes ownership herself. Because it's not a very grand apartment and needs a complete overhaul to fit SJ's standards, she has not shown it on her vlogs yet. Could be a 'restoration'-project in the waiting...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I am not disputing that there was an apartment, I just don’t see how it is connected to Stephanie other thane it being her grandmother’s former property which would have more than likely been left to Isabel and her siblings. If it was still part of the current family property portfolip, it would have mentioned in in the vlogs and there is no doubt Stephanie would have stayed and filmed there.
Did anyone inherit it? Just because the grandma owned it doesn't mean a thing. I own a lot of property. My grandson will never get it.
It will never happen because me nor his grandpaw want our gransons mother who has done everything but slit throats settling up to get this house , Our property will be sold and my son and grandson will get the money but his mother will not be laying up in this home that we build.
Not with her piece of tit man she cheated on my son for while she was married to him.
See, you just never know the story. Its could be complicated. Excuse me for sharing to much. But We have made sure this piece of tit Daughter inlaw will never live in this house. That would be a nightmare for us

The apartment is Isabelle's, it is located close to the house that her mother owned, I assume the house was left to her and her siblings. I don't think we know if they still own it or not. Isabelle may have sold the apartment too, but she apparently would go there with Percy, so it's still been in her portfolio rather recently.
and it will be my sons, THe cash anyway. Not the place. If we let it go down the line. My grandson loves his mother and she trash. He loves his mother of course after my son passes he will take care of his mom. He will alow her and what ever man she has to live her. Not gonna happen. There are stipulations in wills

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Similar molar experience here. Upper impacted molar, pulling it was a concern of sinus collapse! Bone grafts from dead folks in anticipation of an implant. Oral surgeon said an implant would have been a waste of $$$ as the missing molar does not affect my chewing or jaw/face structure. I'm happy a realistic and honest Dr. saved me a lot of $$$.

I always thought France had great health care, isn't dental included in that?

I like the green chairs with the blue walls, but the plaster bits hot-glued to the walls? Might was well string fairy lights and hang a poster or two.
I’m in US.

Reactions: 4
Percy has a son (who I believe is a surgeon) and a daughter in SA. Other's may recall exactly and perhaps it would be helpful to add this information to Wiki.
This should make for interesting conversation at the probate/succession attorney’s office.😵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we know if Percy has any heirs to leave everything too? Or does the cryptkeeper have anyone other than Stephameeeee?
Yes of course. I think he has at least 3 children.. I am quite sure Percy and Isobel had.prenuptial agreements since they both have assets to protect. it’s hardly a marriage based on financial advantage at their ages.

• Heart
A comment on Lalacelle's YT. Hazel, are you in here? I wonder if Terry will delete or reply? I'm really hoping we can get them on the straight and narrow before they get in too deep.

dV_s8C4OEVKcK4E_vh4NgS1w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Hazel Fisher
13 hours ago
Sorry ! Sorry I thought you had no money Don’t worry tattle are very informative about you True you could teach Stephanie the con artist a little

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sparrowsfart, post: 8746085, member: 294118
Yes it is very annoying to people who have worked hard, and spent a lot of time & money studying, for others to claim these tiles without actually doing the work to achieve it. Unfortunately it seems only people who work in these fields or similar realise that you need certain qualifications.

He gets away with it because he appears to be a nice enough young man, and is kind to his dog.
Mind you most people look good compared to Fanny.

OH dear I never looked into this friend of fannys , thats not good students and Egyptians work really hard here sometimes 3 jobs and getting really burnt out looking after family etc. This show pony breezes in and gets money for nothing ! No wonder hes latched on to she who shouts from balcony the viewers for cash . I now have taken a strong dislike to him.

A comment on Lalacelle's YT. Hazel, are you in here? I wonder if Terry will delete or reply? I'm really hoping we can get them on the straight and narrow before they get in too deep.

View attachment 1105854
Hazel Fisher
13 hours ago
Sorry ! Sorry I thought you had no money Don’t worry tattle are very informative about you True you could teach Stephanie the con artist a little
It’s still there. I don’t think anything we say could compete with the feeling of getting almost €14k in a couple of days for crying. Now, if they complete the work and don’t do it again, I’ll reserve judgement. They do work extremely hard. Will they be successful, I don’t know. But they’ve gotten more done in six months than anyone I’ve seen, except for maybe La Ferte.

• Wow
Yes! Terrible lighting. I wasn't impressed at all by the decoration in that palazzo, not at all cosy and thought thru. It looked like a place you rent, half empty with random furniture, just a step up the property ladder.
I thought it was just me. It looked cold and uninviting.......just like the chateau........she must have felt quite at home then.

Reactions: 14
FRK web site now mentions new floral studio in Pays de Loire region of France. Who does she have to Thank for this one ?
That is east northern France. Sarah and Tim Chateau Ruche, Pethericks Basmati, Carole and Adrian Chateau de La Ferte all live in this area. Nikki house in Nouvelle Acquitaine area. I expect she will have hooked onto someones coat tails again and will be expecting more freebies in return for very little, will she settle and graft ? Anyone know, have I missed something ?

Selmar's comment about the Natti problem.
VERY IMPORANT THIS will loose Steph Patreons. This is not Tattle this is FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What was the short from S & T about, telling us to view tonights chateau diaries??? Couldnt find a date.

Yes De lalacelle deleting cruel comments just checked

I don’t know where the flat in South France came into this since we have never seen it or heard it mentioned in the vlogs. I can’t imagine if it exists under the current property portfolio or Stephanie would have have been all over it since the South of France is a popular destination. If this Is her Grandmothers flat, I would imagine she would have left it to her children and they would have sold it and divided up the proceeds.
The apartment is located in Cap d'Agde. It's not on the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) but in the Languedoc side of the French Mediterranean sea which is much less prestigious. Not far from Béziers where Isabelle's family comes from.

Maybe that's the reason why we haven't heard of it in the vlogs.

If memory serves, @Clara Burnett mentioned it the first time ?

I wouldn't think that this apartment is deemed good enough for Steph.

The area has been destroyed by mass tourism and mass tourism buildings in the 1970's/1980's etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If memory serves, @Clara Burnett mentioned it the first time ?

I wouldn't think that this apartment is deemed good enough for Steph.

The area has been destroyed by mass tourism and mass tourism buildings in the 1970's/1980's etc
It's not very glamorous indeed, so much so that Stephanie Jarvis keeps "forgetting" about it herself. It's not hers yet, but her ancient mothers, that doesn't help. I'm sure if it was hers she would be all over it with her decoration "skills", or would be selling it a.s.a.p.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.