The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fleuries Sunday evening vlog is up. I don't care that they ask for Patreon because they get actually work done. They show the process ( love the interplay between Phillip and Benoit) seeing the ongoing work and the completed project.
I love the skit about phillip using anna's patisserie bowl.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today's vlog just finished - a beautiful Venetian palace on the Grand Canal (with heating, which seemed to shock Fanny), but what a sad-sack affair that dress-up evening was. It seems a stretch to call it a party. I've been to wakes that were far more jovial.

Based on the chat it appears Stephanie Jarvis & Snorty are still in Verona, but thinking of the Ukraine. However, since her channel is all about 'beauty and art and escapism', don't t hold your breath waiting for Fanny to consider anyone but herself.

From tonight's chat:
The Chateau Diaries
Hello from Verona lovely people!

The Chateau Diaries
At a time like this, I feel more fortunate than ever that we experienced such a beautiful moment with loved ones. Our thoughts are very much with those in the Ukraine.

The Chateau Diaries
@Laura Claudia Thank you Laura. It's difficult, because my channel is about beauty and art and escapism, and I don't want to change that. But it doesn't mean that's all we think about!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, recruiter and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Need to reference for futher use 😈

Reactions: 11
The Fleuries Sunday evening vlog is up. I don't care that they ask for Patreon because they get actually work done. They show the process ( love the interplay between Phillip and Benoit) seeing the ongoing work and the completed project.
I enjoyed it as well. The quip about the pants falling down and that it was a Patrons only view- made me lol.
It is orderly, consistent and you know what you get. I particularly like the fact they have overtaken CD. Hardly surprising.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My goodness; I think she managed to outdo her usual awfulness in that vlog! I just wanted to yell at her to shut up with all the remarks she felt compelled to make when Filippo of the palazzo was showing her round. His English was excellent so there was no need for her to add anything. She looked so absolutely fake all the way through. She is so self-conscious all the time with her stupid, inappropriately placed hysterical laughter and her unnatural hand movements. She really is awful. She is at her worst when she goes round other properties. Some "ball"! Her decolletage looked just ridiculous. Although I usually like that kind of hairstyle, she certainly looked her age, or even older when she was being shown around. She always puts foundation on her face but leaves her neck white which looks bad. I thought Ollie seemed extremely camp. I imagine the guests who usually stay at that palazzo are a lot more dignified than that bunch of wannabees!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Apologies from me. Thank you to @après-le-déluge coming up with a new thread title. Dramas in real life stopped me in my tracks with Tattle. Suffice to say never have a mental health episode in UK if you want help. Niece's neighbour was having one. Literally ranting, raving, painting her windows, painting her car, painting abuse outside my neice's house. Was released too early from mental health facility. Poor woman. 21 year old son at his wits end. Social services do nothing. So who can we call when she is clearly in need of help...out of hours ansaphone. Only option is to call Police. Ring non emergency line..permanent message, we are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment...In the end her next door neighbour rings fire service as she is setting fire to stuff in the back garden. Police come as well, take her away. She is in hospital waiting for a bed...
Making the whole chateau la la lande, bubbleheaded fools whose only worry is where to go next to spend other people's money even more disgusting. Sorry rant over.
Sending very positive 🤗

Desperate situation - and leaves all involved feeling helpless and alone .
All of us globally need to rise mental health to the top of the agendas

( not withstanding the ongoing war
Thinking of Ukrainian people )

😈❤😈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Chateau Diaries
@Laura Claudia Thank you Laura. It's difficult, because my channel is about beauty and art and escapism.
Well that's true, the only adjective she and Snorts use is "bee-you-tee-full", Daddy's "art" and escaping from the HMN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Princess and the Pea , great minds I was just thinking titles too as I'm heading away shortly and may be offline when my thread opportunity comes up.

I had considered previously "Stop lying and show the accounts" but was playing with the following.... @MojoDublin I shall leave it in your capable hands to select.

Only the best 5* for Stephanie while < 1* for chateau guests
Or
SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

(I do believe that she lies about upgrades.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today's vlog just finished - a beautiful Venetian palace on the Grand Canal (with heating, which seemed to shock Fanny), but what a sad-sack affair that dress-up evening was. It seems a stretch to call it a party. I've been to wakes that were far more jovial.

Based on the chat it appears Stephanie Jarvis & Snorty are still in Verona, but thinking of the Ukraine. However, since her channel is all about 'beauty and art and escapism', don't t hold your breath waiting for Fanny to consider anyone but herself.

From tonight's chat:
The Chateau Diaries
Hello from Verona lovely people!

The Chateau Diaries
At a time like this, I feel more fortunate than ever that we experienced such a beautiful moment with loved ones. Our thoughts are very much with those in the Ukraine.

The Chateau Diaries
@Laura Claudia Thank you Laura. It's difficult, because my channel is about beauty and art and escapism, and I don't want to change that. But it doesn't mean that's all we think about!
Beauty and art! Two things that can never be said about that dump and her Father's paintings.
Talking of art, maybe she should take the Fleuries sponsor for this evenings vlog up on their offer to invest in art.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that dress that sj wore for the interview portion, aged her about 10 years

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Princess and the Pea , great minds I was just thinking titles too as I'm heading away shortly and may be offline when my thread opportunity comes up.

I had considered previously "Stop lying and show the accounts" but was playing with the following.... @MojoDublin I shall leave it in your capable hands to select.

Or

She does, I am sure of it as well.

Reactions: 12
You’ll get sick of all that prescriptive Fleuries beige Jeeves me old mate…just wait.
You’ll be begging for Stephie and Snorts to let you back into Grabeaux and they’ll give you the giant 🖕.
(Tattlers you saw the prophecy right here )
SPOILER ALERT: we won't... :m

Phillip knows very well what he's doing... even the sponsors they choose are interesting! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
My goodness; I think she managed to outdo her usual awfulness in that vlog! I just wanted to yell at her to shut up with all the remarks she felt compelled to make when Filippo of the palazzo was showing her round. His English was excellent so there was no need for her to add anything. She looked so absolutely fake all the way through. She is so self-conscious all the time with her stupid, inappropriately placed hysterical laughter and her unnatural hand movements. She really is awful. She is at her worst when she goes round other properties. Some "ball"! Her decolletage looked just ridiculous. Although I usually like that kind of hairstyle, she certainly looked her age, or even older when she was being shown around. She always puts foundation on her face but leaves her neck white which looks bad. I thought Ollie seemed extremely camp. I imagine the guests who usually stay at that palazzo are a lot more dignified than that bunch of wannabees!
Snap will ya get out of my head

Part of my thought was Philipa is obviously using his wages to dress 👗 her and that dress was malojian

She’s AGEGED - since he apparently has control of her wardrobe

The fact she’s obviously 🙄 unaware delighted me no end - needs to get a grip of her style … and her entire wardrobe just ain’t working for her anymore - the red dress in SA was a huge no no
A 13 year old could barley pull it off

Philipa is doing a great job - in wrecking every single aspect of her I’ll gotten life Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, recruiter and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't think this one is French.

Question :

Since everybody is back home (from Venice) where are Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande and Oliver ? Is PhiPhi with them or back to France ?
They then went over to blow glass in Murano and then were off to Verona and Padua, and as Dan flew home after Murano, PJ must have gone with SJ and Ollie.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sending very positive 🤗

Desperate situation - and leaves all involved feeling helpless and alone .
All of us globally need to rise mental health to the top of the agendas

( not withstanding the ongoing war
Thinking of Ukrainian people )

😈❤😈
Yes Ukraine situation coupled with real life situation just did my head in. Migraine ensued. Thanks goodness for escapism of Tattle ce soir!! ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Or

Certainly both are excellent 👌
Hopefully 🙏 if your not ( hope all is well ) around … will get a vote on the 2 in the last 100 posts … 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.