The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a little confused…Dan calls it a “pantry” but it actually looks like a hallway to me. In the US, a “pantry” is usually a small closet or room with shelves where you store food, or maybe dishes. Is a “pantry” something different in the UK or France?
If you look behind Dan, there’s a door on which is written “Pantry” So, I think it’s the hallway to the pantry. But what do I know, it could be the pantry guest room! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
While it didn’t scare me off it did send me running. I’m a year older than her and my son a year younger than Snorts. If I had received a call saying I fancy the chataline. I would have dragged him home and had a few choice words for her. Totally inappropriate and could yet have long term consequences on his life and career.
me too, me too ... my son is also PJ's age and I would been down there to have a good long chat with him and her .... not to mention that this is all out there in the public, so their relationship is forever on the internet for the rest of his life ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Even when just referring to salary, you should know that the "jobs" SJ claims to have created are not actual jobs. I have still to find evidence of her reporting her employees to the French government, even just for taxing purposes. It's not that I didn't look or have had others look for it. She just gives people an undisclosed amount of money for "services rendered" and tells them they need to take care of their own tax obligations. I even doubt things are put down on paper, like proper contracts. She doesn't do contracts.
The accountant will be 'having fun' trying to account for these payments then. Will be interesting if any accounts are ever make available to her Patreons.

Reactions: 19
As far as I know the snorting Squirrel is till enlisted as self employed in The Netherlands. He might even get an unemployments cheque each month from that, but I'm not exactly sure about that. Don't know about the others.
when he is selfemployed he doesnt get an unemployments cheque...and if he wasnt.. he has to apply to jobs every month..and has to be in The Netherlands...maybe he is still registered in The Netherlands...but if they get wind of this...getting paid and apply for unemployment benefits he is in deep trouble..

Reactions: 26
17126941_332205957182333_6187192890045759488_n.jpg

Framlingham
MARCH 17, 2017
stephanieejarvis
Home in Suffolk! But my Turkish bathrobe and pomegranate tea are reminding me of Istanbul

16122708_743843349100892_938603319436247040_n(1).jpg

Framlingham
JANUARY 15, 2017
stephanieejarvis
Ahhh, England. My sleepy childhood village is the perfect place to recover from Christmas festivities.

87349819_159807588813823_1123813180768725227_n(1).jpg

Southbroom, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
FEBRUARY 27, 2020
stephanieejarvis
I assume pic 2 is Framlington as the kitchen unit and oven at the back looks the same as the one SJ is posing by. It looks fabulous, and very expensive.
As for the SA beach house in pic 2, that really has a wow factor.
How they sleep at night taking money from the Grannies and Superfans is beyond me. It's becoming more unsavoury every day, and seeing the Framington House has reminded me just how unscrupulus they are. Their property 'portfolio' must be in the £1 + million now surely :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 37
@Lady Avonlea I love you! The spreadsheet was exactly what I was thinking, to do some analysis.
Are you doing just the recent Christmas cadeaux or have you gone back to 2019?

Reactions: 12
I thought they looked healthier too. Mini Apron even looked like she'd put on a little weight, and it suited her. Nice to see Gerry not wearing tartan, and lovely not to have snorting from behind the camera. I did think Fanny was waxing on a little too much about how lovely it was to be reunited with Mummy, while IJ just smiled. Quite telling.
There was Mummy and "Daut' in the sort of same red polka dot dresses and I felt dear Mummy was giving the evil eye now and then to Fanny!
IJ is very vain and you can see she does not put on her glasses at the Gift Grab but holds things right up to her nose.... put bloody glasses on. Perhaps the "evil eye" I see her giving to Daut is plain blindness or she is pissed with it all ????
I agree Green Fairy ..... Fanny was waxing lyrical about being with Mummy again and the old girl just sat there and smirk/smile....... I do not think she likes Snorts there. I thought Percy was rather silent too.
They are a weird mob.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I do sincerely apologize if you feel offended by my question to stop the nonsense of naming numbers she never named herself when it comes to her employees. It's never my intention to to offend anybody but our mutual object of disgust. However, your post did get on my nerve and let me explain why. One of the biggest frustrations around SJ's business is her lack of transparency on how the money she has begged for is spend. Rather than just to gossip about what is going on at the shittoo (or not going on in most cases) for most here this site is also a place to hold that charlataine accountable. I still hope she will pay the prize for her fraud. For this to happen, it's important not to spread rumors without checking where these rumors come from. This is why I usually also report it when I have not gotten things confirmed.
No problem, thank you for the response. I too apologise as I have recently posted did not sleep well after finding out my friends friend had done what he had done. I actually witnessed the huge plume of smoke and thought WTF was that. So after finding out what it was it was hard to reconcile. But again thank you for the explanation, appreciate your input.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nope, as I said before, what he's working on is just the corridor to the actual pantry. But because they are so messy, a lot of the time food is also stored in this corridor because there's no more space left in the actual pantry or because it is just easier to dump it there. Maybe that's why Dan still calls the corridor pantry...
People pay good money to stay there and eat there too.
With rats, mice and wandering pooing peacocks its a wonder everyone is not down with gastro .... or worse -all the time !!!
Perhaps that is why IJ and Percy looked so much better .... they are eating germ free!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I speculate that Stefanny tries to get away with a self-employment scheme with what I think are her de facto employees. Many have tried to evade their duties as an employer with pseudo independent contractors and many times French courts have said no. I'm waiting for an employment inspector to pay the shitoo a visit.

It can be difficult to be an independent contractor in France and not fall into employment.
@jikk2 you are very knowledgeable about all this. I was wondering as Fanny seems to have her companies set up in the UK and not France, would this be a way of getting around this? I hope not.

Reactions: 15
Why does Dan constantly make work for himself? The walls of that pantry corridor just wanted the plastering patched up a bit and a fresh coat of paint. The exposed brickwork looks completely out of place. I would at least coat it with limewash or a breathable emulsion. But preferably replaster.

Thanks for the various feedback to my post on the Manor and Makers. I obviously haven't been paying enough attention!

Reactions: 12
me too, me too ... my son is also PJ's age and I would been down there to have a good long chat with him and her .... not to mention that this is all out there in the public, so their relationship is forever on the internet for the rest of his life ....
Don’t forget according to BJJ his mum introduced him to CD and said you should go there. Obviously I have no indication re his parents views on relationship. Given they have visited LaLa and Bubble Girl and her mother have visited, I assume BJJ’s close contacts are thrilled for him landing on his feet as a paid for boyfriend, travelling the world. I mean Bubble Girl is desperate to be part of it all (source: quote re personalised Christmas decorations ”…next year I may be on there”).
What do BJJ, his family and entourage have in mind?

• Sad
  • Sick
Why does Dan constantly make work for himself? The walls of that pantry corridor just wanted the plastering patched up a bit and a fresh coat of paint. The exposed brickwork looks completely out of place. I would at least coat it with limewash or a breathable emulsion. But preferably replaster.
I was wondering why he bothered too!
I just hope he does not take down those bloody Christmas Trees...... I would leave them for Fanny and Squirrel .... a nice Coming Home Present!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ladies and Gentlemen - in the US (and maybe elsewhere) we call the look that IJ had throughout the video as, drum roll please . . . . RESTING witch FACE. Stephanie putting on her happy face, just chattering away. IJ had several swigs of whatever she was drinking, as the son from another mother leaned in close on her left and IJ froze in place. No warmth exuded from IJ. None. Gerry’s effort for perky wears a bit old, he’s trying though. Poor Percy sat there somewhat vacantly. And THANK YOU JESUS we heard not one snort. Or at least I did not. MUMMIE did not have what one might call ”smiling eyes”. Not a lot of love there. But yes, let’s all tuck ourselves in this evening knowing a new term, or being reminded of what a RESTING witch FACE looks like. Oh please, I do hope IJ drives over squirrel. Road kill. Onward. Lastly - a sincere thank you to DamoiseauC for sharing the PAY TO WATCH videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I really like what Dan did with that little corridor. Looks much cleaner. When he showed the before pictures, the difference is huge. It looked kind of unhygienic too, I know it is not the actual pantry but still... it's close to the food. This made me wonder in what state the pantry is lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
@jikk2 you are very knowledgeable about all this. I was wondering as Fanny seems to have her companies set up in the UK and not France, would this be a way of getting around this? I hope not.
I don't know if Fanny has any companies in the UK, just income from the rental apartment. I don't think she would benefit from running things through a UK based company. The tax offices in the UK and France share information on entities with tax liability in both jurisdictions.

Her B&B is run as a French sole proprietorship MADAME STEPHANIE JARVIS and her video production is under the French simplified joint stock company CHATEAU DE LALANDE. Then there's the non-profit association CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE separate from the companies.

• Heart
A very masculine lesbian told me today at work, that each year I get more attractive.
Sometimes it's hard to know who to believe! I have just cut my hair shorter than normal and I have had compliments from My best friend, Husband, acquaintances, which I didn't believe as I think it looked better longer. But today my aqua coach said it too so maybe they are right. Might be time for new glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you check out the latest video of "It's a wonderful Life" ? They had to go to the vet in a cat emercency case. Cat ok. But they came back with a 15 year old dog that was brought to the vet the day earlier to be put down. The previous owner, an old lady, had to go to the hospital. The dog had had a stroke and is "lopsided" as Anna called it. The vet didn't have the heart to put the dog down, because he wanted to live, seemed to be ok. And neither Anna nor Peter could go past it. So they took him home on a one week's trial basis to see if he was ok with all their cats.
They have my respect for such a kind offer. I'm not sure if I could have done it - having four cats, too.
Charlie the cross beagle, wobbly on his legs, think his sight is failing too, lost everything he knew and was familiar to him in 1 day...my heart strings were pinging...I hope he settles in and lives out his life in peace and safety.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.