The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be Mummy's house in Framlingham. I thought it was Gerry's as when I was watching Fanny's trip to Suffolk & they were staying there. Fanny baked a cake in a Barbie cake tin there. Anyway but then I watched Gerry's interview as he said his favourite colour was yellow and everything in his house was yellow, so it must be Mummy's place. Also in Gerry's interview to where he sees himself in 10 years time, he said he had several properties in Framlingham and was hoping to sell them in about a years time. He was going to be with Fanny within 10 years time whether that meant in France or India or where ever else she was.

Thanks for posting these. The thing that puzzled me during the Framlington one was who was doing the filming when SJ and Gerry were on screen.

Reactions: 5
In Australia the average for a gardener is $45/hr. That's for someone to mow the lawn and do the edges and take the cuttings away. Dan and Annalise should move.
Yes but cost of housing is very high. I say this as someone who hopes to join her sons living in Australia within the next 5-10 years

Reactions: 10
Do y
Has Philip ever said he's straight? I don't remember him saying that, or that he's into women, or anything like that. My guess is he sees himself as fluid, keeping his options really open, so he's not lying. Just a guess. I wonder if he has ever had a relationship with anyone before. It wouldn't surprise me if this is his first romantic relationship ever.
Not defending the Squirrel but do you walk around proclaiming your sexual orientation? I for sure don't.

Reactions: 6
The thing is this is also speculation... We don't know anything for sure. We have people's emotions going all over the place based on what someone was told they heard at the dinner table. But that's it. Noone from the actual chateau has explained how they are paid... Full time, part time, contact position.

And no legal authority is going to take financial information gathered from a gossip site as any kind of proof of anything. Y'all realize this place is considered the sewer of humanity 😂
Here's someone, thank you for the reference. What we do know for sure is that SJ is not being transparent about things she should be very transparent about to avoid not only problems with the French government, but any appearance of fraud. She's been asked these questions over and over again, says she's running a non profit organization based on donations but refuses to account for the spending, at least up until now. These are all facts you can try to ignore by calling us gossipers and direct us to the sewer of humanity, they won't go away.

Sadly, you missed my sarcasm.
Maybe you shouldn't have disguised it in your accusations then.

Unfortunately, the factual answers are hard to get
And that's the point: they shouldn't be, because these things are regulated by laws. When as an employer SJ claims she employs people, she can easily proof this as facts by showing the contracts, with or without the accompanying numbers. She never has, not even to the people who are paying her bills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for posting these. The thing that puzzled me during the Framlington one was who was doing the filming when SJ and Gerry were on screen.
I think it was probably Mummy, but this is a guess. Would explain them staying in Mummys house.

Edit this was filmed in Aug 21, Mummy left in Oct 21 so I'm sticking with this guess. But it could have been Snorts, but there is no snorting!

Reactions: 8
I am stretching my memory so happy to be corrected. The project list or patreon goals started BEFORE the charity foundation (as advised by the Pethericks). SJ then learned patreon funds could only be used for building repairs (and I assume garden). So then the fans were worried about Natti losing her job. SJ said Natti would be paid from bnb funds supplemented by her YT revenue as needed. So the project list is sort of void now. It’s best to focus on the 31 building projects listed on wiki. These projects do not include gardens.
As a patreon at the time, the video SJ produced to explain the change to the charity foundation, she promised open books, full transparency.

Reactions: 23
Woke up in a good mood until I watched the latest patreon Video. Boy did that change my mood watching IJ drinking the best of the best and gerry slurring on what appears to be a whiskey slur whilst [i hate that word now} thanking their new suckers patreons who funding their fabulous lifestyle .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These forum spats often arise because of the international cohort of posters. Different cultures can be more or less direct in their interactions. There are many non-native English writers on here and much can be lost in translation. And even with native fluency it can be difficult to convey subtle inferences or meanings. Emojis can help, e.g. the winking one, but I never know what half of them mean and am afraid to use the wrong one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@jikk2 you are very knowledgeable about all this. I was wondering as Fanny seems to have her companies set up in the UK and not France, would this be a way of getting around this? I hope not.
Her legal companies are set up in France.
Her Patreon account is US based. (or is it UK??)
Her bank accounts are UK based.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sparrowsfart, post: 8032383, member: 294118
I think it was probably Mummy, but this is a guess. Would explain them staying in Mummys house.

Edit this was filmed in Aug 21, Mummy left in Oct 21 so I'm sticking with this guess. But it could have been Snorts, but there is no snorting!

The thougt crossed my mind Snorts isnt snorting because hes just realised although he gets travel paid and living the best life the price he has to pay / hes young and stuck in holiday with ancient chrones who may bask a little in the sun thats as far adventureous or physical as the holiday will get. Usually young like to go hiking, water sports etc and from what we see the princess doesnt do physical , and yes i know hes a consort type but still hes young.

Reactions: 4
Ok.. gotta weigh in, even though no one asked...

But since when are we a factual website?! It's gossip, we talk about things and we speculate and most importantly, we have fun doing it.
Some of us like to investigate and try to find the truth within the gossip and as we have seen, many of SJ's former patrons are now here, because we ask the right questions, and we have answers that make sense of the CD none-sense. Just looking at Wiki we can see how many of these speculations have turned out to be correct. But just as many or even more through these 107 threads turned out to be wrong.

If you see something you don't agree with, or doesn't match your moral compass, scroll on my friends! Or if you are seriously offended by someone's opinions, click the ignore button. But let's not make a big deal out of nothing....

Peace ✌
Thing is, because this is a gossip site, we must be really accurate in naming facts facts and assumptions assumptions. I try to always report things double checked and if I can't get things confirmed I make a point of saying that too. If the gossip is juicy enough it might not need confirmations, because we can all enjoy ourselves with it, but it's still important to call it unconfirmed gossip. We are dealing with a person with an extremely low sense of morals, which makes her fun to talk about on the one hand but infuriating and disgusting on the other. I know most of us here have no actual connection with her in real life and can only reference the trauma she inflicts on the people around her by comparing it to their own experiences in life. However, I have seen the devastation she causes first hand, which makes my position towards her somewhat different but I'm sure we all share the dream of justice prevailing in the end. Watching that happen is what keeps me here. And the joy of being able to speak freely about it, without being attacked. Well, mostly :)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
These forum spats often arise because of the international cohort of posters. Different cultures can be more or less direct in their interactions. There are many non-native English writers on here and much can be lost in translation. And even with native fluency it can be difficult to convey subtle inferences or meanings. Emojis can help, e.g. the winking one, but I never know what half of them mean and am afraid to use the wrong one.
If you rest your mouse on them they say what they are

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Santa has more

In the UK £150 per day is the average going rate for trades people, who are trained and qualified in electrics, plumbing etc. Dan is a Jack of all trades, and a master of none, so to command that money per day is surprising to me anyway.
Even with the exchange rate, I'm not sure any unquaified person could charge that sort of daily rate in the UK or France for odd jobs in gardens and around their homes, let alone any ex-pat actually paying it. From forums I've read, most seem very 'tight' when it comes to paying for work.
Don't know where you get those figures from. Qualified trades people are charging a lot more than £150 per day. That's what you'd pay for general labour. Qualifying electricians are more like £250 plus a day. A colleague of mine says her hubs charges out at £800 per day. My mates plumber heating engineer son aims to get £1,000 per day where he can. But I am in the south east of England!!! I find it quite scary!

Santa has more

In the UK £150 per day is the average going rate for trades people, who are trained and qualified in electrics, plumbing etc. Dan is a Jack of all trades, and a master of none, so to command that money per day is surprising to me anyway.
Even with the exchange rate, I'm not sure any unquaified person could charge that sort of daily rate in the UK or France for odd jobs in gardens and around their homes, let alone any ex-pat actually paying it. From forums I've read, most seem very 'tight' when it comes to paying for work.
Firstly, I am not an electrician but I know a wee bit about it. Here on the Continent, any 'Dan' can install cables(in walls, ceilings etc) and bring the cables to wall sockets and the supply boxes, that is as far as a 'Dan' can go. The final connections MUST be carried out by a qualified, certified electrician.The qualified electrician then issues the owner with a Certiificate . Failure to furnish a Certificate by an owner leads to all kinds of fines and nullifies insurance cover and bank loans for the property.

Reactions: 28
also another thing...he is 25, if he had worked from his 18 as example..he only has rights for a few months of unemploymentmoney....there are exeptions on this..many young people here get money because they are found not fit for working..mostly because mental health problems..if he still is receiving money from The Netherlands this might be the case..but it doesnt stroke with the fact he has been working as a waiter..so i guess he gets no money from The Netherlands...or it must be some money from his parents or family? or maybe he is renting out his house or appartment??
Thank you for this info. He may have lied too when he said he still receives money from The Netherlands, it's not that honesty rules his character anyway.

Reactions: 23
I totally don't remember seeing this tour of Nic & Marie's apartment back in February 2020 ... still not worked on, other than the bathroom.

Watching these vlogs just shows how much better MP is with camera work and banter, it’s only when they both start drinking that the wheels come off the pram (nighttime foraging for horseradish)

Reactions: 22
LaFrancaise123, post: 8032457, member: 275771
Her legal companies are set up in France.
Her Patreon account is US based. (or is it UK??)
Her bank accounts are UK based.

Gloria and nora who sending the bulk of there gifts just need to see a mental health professional when in there own countries there are many starving and homeless I mean starving , not slightly concerned on there next elite restaurant the will be dinning at after they spent all there money in the next luxury holiday . Damn even in Germany they advertise for charity for the USA starving .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did you all noticed Fan speaks about mummies beachhouse..as if she would want to point out..its not mine...dear patreons...thank you all for making my lifestyle possible...and still renovating my heap in France.. :rolleyes:
Yes, she was very quick to make clear it was “mummies house” I thought it was hers.

Thank you for this info. He may have lied too when he said he still receives money from The Netherlands, it's not that honesty rules his character anyway.
Sorry I missed the receiving money from the Netherlands comment but if it was that vague it could mean anything from a trust fund or interest on savings or even music revenue if he wrote the boy band songs, just a thought

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.