The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly soon I feel, once she has got what she wants. A chateau, not anything else! And Sillmar will be off again on his travels, drifting to the next calling
that chateau is not gonna happen..why do they all want a chateau?? they are all nuts.

My card says Mile High…how many pies is that?
do you mean the high mile club?? :rolleyes:

My card says Mile High…how many pies is that?
do you mean the high mile club?? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pies which we're measuring our height against, how thick is the crust ? 🤔;)
Exactly! Are we talking Southern (Uk) pies? Thin, hardly any crust and no gravy Or proper pies like we have in Northern England- decent pastry crust, with depth and filling? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that chateau is not gonna happen..why do they all want a chateau?? they are all nuts.
My end game is a chateau like La Ferte or Lalacelle - hopefully within the next couple of years. I like to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty... and yes, I'm a bit nuts. 🤪[][][]

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks! I think Stephanie said she is about 5'4", so if grandma comes up to her boobs she was pretty tiny.
the problem being her boobs seem to change position frequently, from saggy to pushed ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Regarding the absolute idiot trying to urge others to buy that silver service for Fanny - that’s unbelievably insane. I suppose that person is a paaarfect example of Fanny’s crazy sycophants. I wonder if they got it.

Further, with that thieving mob having to declare gifts on their taxes, I assume the really fancy stuff isn’t shown on the gift grab vids.

I have no idea how I ever liked anything to do with that Shitoo. IJ always made me cringe. I’m sure she was a Nurse Ratchett type with the Residents of the nursing homes. And wtf did Daddy do there, when he wasn’t maniacally painting t*ts and used condoms. I recall Fanny saying that she couldn’t part with his art, yet I’m sure there’ll be a lot of more it in dusty uncared for storage, somewhere. And really, is there a market for that crap? I imagine if her crazy cultish followers are prepared to spend 4K quid on a silver service for their idol, then they’d be stupid enough to buy that “art,” too.

Congratulations @Rory Thread title winner:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
Nominated @ggyahoo

Monday at 7:13 AM
Good thread title from @Rory

'Even as a grifter she is quite stupid'
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Eduardo35 and 36 others

Most Liked previous thread

@dumbblonde

Yesterday at 4:07 AM
This lady needs urgent help

Screenshot_20220112-040430_Facebook.jpg

Reactions:You, Sillywidget, la justice and 74 others

@Jikki2
Chatty Member

Monday at 1:14 AM
Took hours to read previous thread from page 6 to here and all I have to say is that I ten times rather look at Dan's ass than Snorty's face.
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, agualilas@ and 62 others

@T Rex
Chatty Member

Monday at 1:31 AM
Congrats to @oooLaLande for a fantastic new title, and I hope you are feeling better! And thank you @MojoDublin for a fresh new thread!

I just finished watching the Fleuries "Before and After" video, and I know it was discussed on the previous thread, but WOW! What they have achieved on a shoestring budget over the past 2 1/2 years is absolutely incredible! Anna and Philipp must not get very much sleep- with renovations, raising children, videoing/editing, the B&B, and regular cleaning and upkeep, I can't begrudge them for having a Patron account nor for their adverts for language software- they don't go on lavish holidays, their wardrobes are quite simple (and Anna often chastises Philipp for wearing his good jeans when working on something filthy), they ask viewers to not send them gifts, they harvest fruit and veg from their garden and eat them, and hire local French tradesmen (Benoit is a gem carpenter, and even the teenage Nathan, who mows the lawn and assists Philipp, is wonderful), and the Fleuries love their local community and its history. Both have amazing parents who go straight to work when they arrive. The girls are ridiculously adorable, and go to local school- they speak multiple languages, and are very polite little people (suspect Anna is strict with them, and Philipp is the "fun parent.") In contrast to CLL, which reaps in a tonne of Euros from Patron and YouTube every month, Fanny is an utter failure. Fanny wakes up at noon, stays in her tatty robe most of the day, one of her minions brings her tea and a croissant at lunchtime, has an Army of unpaid volunteers at her beck and call, yet whines she must spend the day editing videos (after making so many of them, one would think it'd get easier by now.) There is no heat in the Shitoo (which confounds me, as Mummy's apartment has heat, but only very special people are allowed to stay there), but Fanny is all snug under the electric blanket she snatched up. But Fanny will eventually rouse herself from her bed to eat dinner that one of her minions has made and consume copious amounts of alcohol, because, hey, let's live every day in this crumbling abode like it's 1999!

Last edited: Monday at 2:06 AM
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Seeingitasitis and 60 others

@Parrfect Porcelane

Monday at 1:14 AM
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin and to @oooLaLande for the new title! I hope you're well on your way to recovery.

Discussion in the last thread about SSB's opera career has inspired me to rethink my narrative. When I was younger I took piano lessons. At one point I played a recital piece at an Eastern Star meeting where I was paid the grand sum of $2. Therefore, I am a former concert pianist.

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, agualilas@ and 58 others

Patron update

Vacations in London befor SA
Apparently there’s no pandemic 😷 like DR Percy said … nothing to worry about 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My end game is a chateau like La Ferte or Lalacelle - hopefully within the next couple of years. I like to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty... and yes, I'm a bit nuts. 🤪[][][]
those are not chateaux..its more like a big maison de maitre..like we have in France..more than big enough..a nice park around it..a swimmingpool..who needs more for a nice time off...i hate DIY..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Regarding the absolute idiot trying to urge others to buy that silver service for Fanny - that’s unbelievably insane. I suppose that person is a paaarfect example of Fanny’s crazy sycophants. I wonder if they got it.

Further, with that thieving mob having to declare gifts on their taxes, I assume the really fancy stuff isn’t shown on the gift grab vids.

I have no idea how I ever liked anything to do with that Shitoo. IJ always made me cringe. I’m sure she was a Nurse Ratchett type with the Residents of the nursing homes. And wtf did Daddy do there, when he wasn’t maniacally painting t*ts and used condoms. I recall Fanny saying that she couldn’t part with his art, yet I’m sure there’ll be a lot of more it in dusty uncared for storage, somewhere. And really, is there a market for that crap? I imagine if her crazy cultish followers are prepared to spend 4K quid on a silver service for their idol, then they’d be stupid enough to buy that “art,” too.
It would appear that even Brenda felt the idea of crowd funding a gift was too much

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just watched Dan's daily vlog...he's found the key and it works...he's taken full credit for the BBC saying Madamemoi is 50 and is quite chuffed with himself...he fixes the hole in the kitchen ceiling (and didn't wear a face mask while sanding off the paint *cringe*). Well done Dan!
Hey Dan do you know who would appreciate if you got some chores completed around the house? Annaleise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.