The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply do not believe this is possible - I know that SJ has a penchant for wildlife - uh hm Squirrel - but I don't believe she would get on her knees for a Womble of Wimbledon common - sorry Sillymar it wasn't ever going to happen, just prick teasing...

View attachment 992731

Besides, looking back, Clara is unable to confirm it (see below post as of Nov 2021). Considering how gossip spreads like the Tonganese volcanic tsunami through the chateau it cannot be true, surely Clara would know by now. Then again, on Don Jarvis's part it's not something you disclose with pride.

The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks
Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.
Very true, never got real confirmation and I was too disgusted myself to even go there. However, since then, it has been pointed out to me that there were at least the two occasions where SJ and Selmar retreated together, leaving the others at the dinner table. I have quite a bit of imagination myself, but actually not much is needed to conclude what happened there, even though I wish it didn't happen at all. Anyway, I suppose we will never know for sure (unless someone took pictures or couldn't stop vlogging...) but in hindsight I have to change my opinion and assume it did actually happen between the two of them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Was this ever mentioned on CD flogs (photographic exhibition in summer 2020)?

Young Rapunzel ... or Juliet for that matter
View attachment 993302

Squirrel Scissorhands at the ready to plug into the Shittoolaine, or a tale of 2 suitors
View attachment 993303
I never did get this exhibit. Who went! it’s in the middle of nowhere. They went to all that trouble and it looked awful. The farmhouse is not the right venue.

Reactions: 15
I hope Steph one day realises this.
That day came a long time ago and went by without any plans for change. She knows all too well what her messy behavior and demanding lifestyle does to others, but is not interested in their well being. As soon as she notices the downgrade in character, energy levels and willingness to comply she starts looking for others to replace them in her entourage. She never looks back and just changes the narrative as if they were never there. Or she keeps up appearances by saying how much she loves them and misses them, but she can understand they needed to go live their own lives.

I don't understand why Selmar didn't continue with working as handyman. I even remember he registered it in France too. But instead decided to leave all that and started making these underwhelming videos and begging people for money. He appeared much happier and confident before.
SJ broke his spirit, it will be hard for him to find it back. I have personally seen this happen to many of her devotees. It really sucks to be considered nothing but narc-supply and one will have to do a lot of soul searching afterwards to prevent it from happening again.

I noticed today while perusing the numbers on Patreon that Dans patreon numbers haven’t really moved. While the others have, even MOLD. And he has done NOTHING!
He has bought himself some more patrons, thats what he's been doing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
If it’s a dildo, Snorts will claw that gift out of the box.
Talking about dildo's...there has been an incident years ago at her HMN when a rather famous conductor of an orchestra she was hosting came into the kitchen with what he found in one of the drawers in his guest room: women's underwear and a dildo. It was quite an embarrassing situation obviously and the kitchen was filled with relatively strangers, so SJ could not admit to being the owner of the 'lost and found'. I would have killed to be in that kitchen at the time to see her face! Hi-la-ri-ous! But when you think of it, who does that? Who leaves that in a guest room when you expect guests?

From the chat and vlogs I got the impression he is taking on a maintenance/caretaker role while everyone is away from LL to ensure what heating remains still functions without flooding the place. Be curious to know if he and Stephanme developed a HoneyDo list or if those are just annoying issues he's decided to fix.
I really wonder why though, because SJ also asked her Dutch friend Kim Raad to stay and keep an eye on things. Maybe he's just working his hours and because it's cold he rather works inside. Not much gardening to do at the moment. He just pretends to be the lord of the manor to make fun content for his vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just watching that interview with Selmar again really confirmed the negative influence that SJ and her chateau have on many others there. In that interview, Selmar was a completely different person to the one he is now. Of course, his use of English was never very good but he was much more confident and managed to communicate well. He also looked much better: healthier; fresher; cleaner; rosy cheeked and very happy. He was altogether more positive and cheerful and even appeared more attractive. Now, he is a shadow of what he was; he looks much worse and far less healthy. Despite his claims of being happy with Tatyana, he comes across as being more miserable and more inarticulate. Like Marie, and maybe with SJ's encouragement, he started vlogging which just made him look ridiculous by exposing his limitations, as happened with Marie. Life with SJ at LL seems to have a very negative effect on some, if not all LL folk. Selmar has certainly lost confidence and motivation and generally seems to have let himself go. Is it because his dream of having a relationship with SJ didn't come true, combined with the realisation that YT and grifting does not work for all and can result in exposing lack of skills, ignorance, and greed, and so encourages a lot of negative and hurtful feedback? Marie managed some material success but is clearly not content. Both Marie and Selmar brought some baggage with them but they were initially much more optimistic; the longer they stayed at the chateau, the more diminished they became. I hope Steph one day realises this.
Fanny is a Vampire and sucks the life force out of them.

Reactions: 19
When the Chatelaine & her court return stuff will have been accomplished. In addition to what Dan's going, I can only imagine how organized the shitoo will be, including Natti's computer records. Those two girls (Sabine & Marie?) have OCD and it would be fun to watch them bring a skip into the courtyard and toss out all the old junk, ugly tat and stuffed animals while SJ and Squirrelboy are gone!
Plus Amoury seems more than capable of banging out multiple jobs in a timely manner. Time to trim the fat at the Chateau- beginning first with 120lbs of Nostrils! Get Cat back in there to organize the china pantry or whatever the hell it is! Hire someone capable of editing and filming videos. Things have a sunnier outlook when actual working adults take charge!

She really has poor taste in men. :sick:
Raunchy

Reactions: 12
Talking about dildo's...there has been an incident years ago at her HMN when a rather famous conductor of an orchestra she was hosting came into the kitchen with what he found in one of the drawers in his guest room: women's underwear and a dildo. It was quite an embarrassing situation obviously and the kitchen was filled with relatively strangers, so SJ could not admit to being the owner of the 'lost and found'. I would have killed to be in that kitchen at the time to see her face! Hi-la-ri-ous! But when you think of it, who does that? Who leaves that in a guest room when you expect guests?
SJ, that's who... remember, Hitachi magic wand, on the kitchen list.

1642356965644.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

I really wonder why though, because SJ also asked her Dutch friend Kim Raad to stay and keep an eye on things. Maybe he's just working his hours and because it's cold he rather works inside. Not much gardening to do at the moment. He just pretends to be the lord of the manor to make fun content for his vlog.
Looks like he is actually working

Reactions: 8

new thread reported

wow ye move so fast 20 pages behind ...lol Joy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.