The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THROWING SHADE ON LALANDE

"We don't accept gifts. We don't want any gifts."

Johann and Lic of Chateau de Breuil are among my favourite chateau vloggers. They just uploaded this:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
THROWING SHADE ON LALANDE

"We don't accept gifts. We don't want any gifts."

Johann and Lic of Chateau de Breuil are among my favourite chateau vloggers. They just uploaded this:
i follow them too...at first i had my doubts..when they wanted to buy that horrible place with all those terraces..and an old disco in the cellars..without any land..but i have to say i grew into them..i like them..i guess they have a good business..to keep up their lifestyle..they bought a good chateau..its a bit too much of a school, of hotel.now...but i know they will make something very nice of it..i like the park..the stream..and their hands on mentality..without grifting or madness..

Reactions: 21
Selma's last laugh. At 20.38 in cadeaux no. 71, april 21 20, Selmar has no idea his dreams for the future are about be Consnorted. He has been enjoying his role as a gallant saviour for 6 months and actually working quite diligently (the gold chairs, garden tools, fixing stuff). He used to feature early morning scenes with the animals, feeding etc, yoga in the chapel, etc. He was alert, and attentive and just waiting to tango SJ to the chapel altar.

Selmar, for similar reasons to many of ours here, did NOT see any competition or potential threat in Phyllis. The budding relationship was quite well hidden initially (even one guest, there for 11 days, claimed she had NO idea and was amazed when it was confirmed Again probably for the same reason).

By about christmas (when selmar felt sad and alone) even he had cottoned on to the blissful romance, became scruffy, moved like molasses, disappearing more and more and doing less and less. By cutting and shaving those stones INside what is now Armoire's workshop, was ridiculous and perhaps a (dusty and noisy) protest to being ousted. His and SJ's relationship has been on the decline since then. (Ahh, but when was the steamy/tarty tango?? Perhaps SJ's incentive to get the loo done before 2022?)

(oh and if the loo took a year, just how long before the not so grande salon is finished? 2023 at least, with armoire having to do the past 1 1/2 decades of general repairs.) I'm sorry for not posting a screen shot but i read that someone had exposed their ID by doing it incorrectly which is exactly how I would do it. Then the wrath of the flying monkeys would know no bounds. Not sure which would be worse: exposing myself to airborne apes, the darknet, Nigerian princes OR fellow tattlers !! 😘😘😎

@OhIDontKnow... oops just saw your post which says this but more succinctly. xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mummy at her best
I couldn't watch it all. The hysteria over 'the presents' from SJ at the beginning, the hand wringing and squeals from her and the rest of them. The 'thank yous' from Gerry. Poor Bobby, that headgehog print wont see the light of day mate :mad: And what happened to that amazing dress? Has SJ Worn it since ????

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Question #45,664
Off topic.
I have lived in 3 older American homes ( old by American standard so, yeah....not that old)
But I have had to buy new exterior doors and usually customs due to odd sizes.
I try to buy fiberglass, high efficient in regard to heat and cold temps. Blah blah blah . and they are expensive.
But I don't even earn $40,000 a year and SJ pulls way more than that in a month.
So.
Finally.
The question is....how do those crappy, thin, wood doors that Dan is fixing at the dump ever keep out any cold in the first place?????
Or the rotting, wood single pane windows?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She can’t pull off another year. She’s already lifted all of her Aunt’s Christmas stylings. I’m sure the plan for next year will be some over the top bullshit for Grande Squat Salon (I recommend we rename this permanently). Maybe she can install a 4 meter tree sideways, or build a forest of 5 ft trees for the squirrel to hide in. He can stay in there for all of advent and jump out and scare people as part of the festivities. Better yet, he can dress as a fairie, jump out, and scare them even more.
Squirts already dresses like a fairy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i am 1.75m...really short in The Netherlands..it runs in the family....remember i have French and Italian blood. :rolleyes: .but my hight never bothered me to make a good impression.. ;) :)
ok, you are 4cm shorter than me, but having the blood of two cities known for their passionate love in you, that’s very compensating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Sillyman is going to get a double-kicking. How long before Tatty leaves him ? Taking bets …
Sadly soon I feel, once she has got what she wants. A chateau, not anything else! And Sillmar will be off again on his travels, drifting to the next calling

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.