The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget that people were much shorter decades ago. Both my grandmothers of French descent were barely 5ft tall. With age most of us will shrink due to degenerative disc disease. So if you weren’t blessed with height to begin with well…
i guess the height was very convenient...no need to get on your knees... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget that people were much shorter decades ago. Both my grandmothers of French descent were barely 5ft tall. With age most of us will shrink due to degenerative disc disease. So if you weren’t blessed with height to begin with well…
I know but she looked like 4ft. That’s really small.

Reactions: 6
Oh you did so well against horrible circumstances! I’ll bet you’re also a hell of a lot stronger than most of us too. My heart hurts for young you. 😢
That's what I thought but my teenager proves me wrong 😂 but thanks, you are all so kind, it's water down the bridge.... most of the time....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooooh.. are the heights the new Pies? :LOL:

I'm 165cm.. I think it's 5' 4"... it's tough living in Canada... officially we use metric system, but having US right underneath, affects everything for us!
I guess I’ll keep getting things off the top shelf for the tattlers as per usual being a Scandinavian/fenchie. 178 cm so 20 pies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That 'scene' was set up by Stephanie. Oh, she just happened to walk in as Fanny Phil just happened to be standing in front of the window with its light, dressed in black, changing a lightbulb? We know it takes at least four people to change a lightbulb at La La Lande.
it needs five...another patreon to buy and send lightbulbs to that godforsaken place..i guess otherwise the loo didnt have light untill 2023...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Finally caught up with tattle after having been bombed with emails, phone calls, zoom meetings.

Fleuries are nice, hardworking people but fleury Philip is the grifter there! There was one video some time ago where he kept mentioning patreon. after that I check them when tattle, tattles.
As for their home decor it looks clean indeed. However their interior could as well be in a random flat in Paris. Why live in a grand place and have it filled up with stuff that looks like ikea's idea of baroque/renaissance? What SSB have too much, the fleuries have too little. These two should find a middle ground.

She can’t pull of another year of decorating. She’s lifted all of her Aunts ideas and there’s nothing left

There was also someone asking why the quality of the past few threads went down. There wasn't a lot to tattle about. What can we say about 7 tree decoration videos, wrapping & cooking? She will do an advent calendar next year too. The CPM of youtube doubles during December. SSB made at least 18K in December alone (her viewers are mostly from the highest paying countries). January is a tit month for CPM, so she will keep all the good stuff for after January.

SSB you make loads of money, skip the grift grab, it's not worth the time. instead plan a Christmas for next year where you invite a couple of your lonely viewers to stay for free and make a concept arround Christmas, like a Christmas ball where locals are invited too you can't pull off another year of decorating.
She can’t pull off another year. She’s already lifted all of her Aunt’s Christmas stylings. I’m sure the plan for next year will be some over the top bullshit for Grande Squat Salon (I recommend we rename this permanently). Maybe she can install a 4 meter tree sideways, or build a forest of 5 ft trees for the squirrel to hide in. He can stay in there for all of advent and jump out and scare people as part of the festivities. Better yet, he can dress as a fairie, jump out, and scare them even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a picture of her grandmother with either Frank or Ivo, who are tall Dutch guys. It was hilarious to see how tiny the old hag's mother really was. Fierce and ferocious though, no match for either SJ or IJ.
Not Frank or Ivo but another example of how small she was...

11376317_1599187240352121_1731366570_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The old hag has indeed a better pair of legs than SSB.

I find the pic pretty cool! If i'm at old hag's age i would love to have the confidence to wear something like that. Don't shoot me, pleease 😅
well when we have decided to give a kinky party..you for sure are invited.. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Conversely, she could have caused problems with her mother's new relationship. I can just imagine the kind of troubled teenager she might have been.
But it must be very difficult to have a step father who is just a couple of years older than you...

Reactions: 7
Ah yes, this video is the one I mentioned a while ago to show the difference between 2 sisters. SO cringe worthy and annoying!
SJ certainly has learned the childish behaviour from her mummy, except hers manifests in a different way.

I wonder if IJ and Chantal's dad was a nice person, Chantal definitely didn't learn from her mother, the OG Witch!
IJ was so ridiculous in that video. She can't concentrate because of the music?! She is only shelling peas, what concentration is needed? I Like Chantal she is taking no tit from IJ. I remember when Fanny was decorating the pergola for IJ & Percys wedding, IJ was kicking off about I want this etc. Chantal was there and basically said go away you will have what you get.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.