The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next question.
Because I am naive.
Why would Snorts do that video in a skirt?
The other guy was wearing pants.
He could mimic a model on the runway in pants.
Explain it to me, Lucy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well when we have decided to give a kinky party..you for sure are invited.. :D
When you decide to have a kinky party, I am sure to accept the extended invitation gracefully.

@HalcyonOrganic I'll make sure to spill the beans!

Next question.
Because I am naive.
Why would Snorts do that video in a skirt?
The other guy was wearing pants.
He could mimic a model on the runway in pants.
Explain it to me, Lucy.
He loves cross dressing? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
7.166666666666666 pies.
With a cherry on top.

And a BIG scoop of ice cream!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Dan do you know who would appreciate if you got some chores completed around the house? Annaleise
I feel like he is really lucky to have a paid job doing whatever he wants, brings his kid to work and films it all (at a chateau with a pretty good internet presense) for his very own youtube channel. Works out pretty well for him (and his family) and also SJ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
THROWING SHADE ON LALANDE

"We don't accept gifts. We don't want any gifts."

Johann and Lic of Chateau de Breuil are among my favourite chateau vloggers. They just uploaded this:
A nice couple. I've warmed to them alot over the last few months. I wish them well

Reactions: 14
Started to watch Nicolas Squarepants.
He really is just a little, squat square.
He better watch his weight or he will look like me. 😳😡
( cept I have better hair)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn't watch it all. The hysteria over 'the presents' from SJ at the beginning, the hand wringing and squeals from her and the rest of them. The 'thank yous' from Gerry. Poor Bobby, that headgehog print wont see the light of day mate :mad: And what happened to that amazing dress? Has SJ Worn it since ????
I was just struck by the fact the dress had little or no wrinkles in it after being unpacked from a box...???

Reactions: 16
7,7 pies high... (if I did my calculations right..., if not, I'm just 1 cm shorter than Halcyon πŸ’–)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i remember going out in the scene..somebody said..you know i have 10 inches for you.. ...i just laughed and said..promesses ..promesses and walked away... ;) πŸ™„
I had a roommate a long time ago, a woman who started dating a guy who used to brag about his 10 inches. One morning, I realized he had spent the night over and so after he left, I asked my roommate if her trick really had the aforementioned 10 inches. There happened to be a ruler sitting on the kitchen table and she shoved it into her mouth, removed it and noted," That asshole only has FIVE!" I died.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh Wow ....... can't wait until Mummy chucks Percy to the curb and latches on to a Toy Boy !!!
I mean ... those legs !!! πŸ’‹
Percy doesn't look like he is long for this world anyway... mumzilla will soon be on the market again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just struck by the fact the dress had little or no wrinkles in it after being unpacked from a box...???
You're so right. Well spotted. What a minx. It must have been unpacked, ironed, then placed loosely back in that box so SJ could put it on and prance about in it and look paaaaaaaaaarfect :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I had a roommate a long time ago, a woman who started dating a guy who used to brag about his 10 inches. One morning, I realized he had spent the night over and so after he left, I asked my roommate if her trick really had the aforementioned 10 inches. There happened to be a ruler sitting on the kitchen table and she shoved it into her mouth, removed it and noted," That asshole only has FIVE!" I died.
I knew a former marine who had 11. He said he wished he wasn't so well endowed because once his tentative partners saw it in person, most of them were scared and wouldn't let him touch them with it. I felt bad for the guy...he was a real sweetheart.

That's hilarious about your roommates friend...don't take this the wrong way fellas, but I've found that a lot of men are terrible with measurements. πŸ˜‰ 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.