Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Balmoral

Well, the patron video may indicate ONE of Nic's grievances with old Steph. Despite her knowing, weeks, perhaps months in advance when substanial part owner, friend and chateau enabler would be arriving, his apartment is left to the very last minute to remove ALL of the chateau junk that had been dumped there.

In fact, the mirror was not moved until after everyone arrived and we can see all the dirt left on the floor and probably elsewhere. Could she not have had this done, a week prior with Marie Poppins (who is quaking in fear that some fools will soon be sending another 12 piece cutlery set to add to her polishing chores ) giving the whole apartment a thorough clean. What a welcome!

To pack up, drive and arrive with partner, son, your 2 pets and find a ruddy great mirror blocking your view which required, the next day, all the furniture moved to get it out. Indicates Fanny's affection for the Larkin brood - i think that is rather shabby treatment. She KNEW when they were arriving !! grrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Albee

VIP Member
Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

juniperroad

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness, took me several seconds to figure out what I was looking at :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I thought it was a woman standing there in a dress and high heels. More power to you Philip!
Philip.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Delmar and Tatty are still at under 2% of their goal with 9 days to go, anyone surprised???

Today's flog was interesting, Fanny did most of the filming herself, I'm hopeful it's a sign 🙏. I also think Maaike's mother getting so many bad comments is a bit unfair, I thought her outfit looked lovely on her - it fitted well. We aren't all skinny giraffes!!
The snorting Squirrel Cameltoe still managed to put in some of his iconic annoying interruptions though. He couldn't help himself and had to correct Maaike's mother in the pronunciation of Hydrangea. He truly is a despicable person. I don't have a violent nature at all but he brings out a side in me I haven't explored much before...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MrsNeelie

On the Patreon page.

Grace Louise
This is all lovely, I expect when you come back rested from South Africa, you’ll give us a full financial breakdown of where our Patreon money is going. Time to get the whiteboard out again, it’s been months since we had a proper update.

Time for the grifter to realise she's being rumbled maybe?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.
The lies go even further than that: she has not been quarantining for a week and was not even in London that long. She's just saying that to prevent us from having a justified round of pandemic outrage against her again. I'm sure all her new patrons are buying into her shit and eat it like it is salted butter. On the rise, still, but the fall awaits. She already has too much money on her hands, doesn't know how to spend it. With more to come, the missteps will become more and more fatal. No rest for the wicked, but not meant as a joke: the truly wicked always fall pretty hard.

Oh she does look sick. I cannot believe she would hold up in her apartment in London and NOT go out !!!
She went out all right, she went all out, as they say. And wasn't in her apartment either, or maybe just that day.

Just the announcement of a filmed interview with Larkin’s wife Marie fills me with disgust. SJ is by far the most immoral woman I’ve ever met. By suggesting she and her channel have the approval of someone like Marie, she hopes to disguise her many shortcomings and appeal to the more sane part of her audience. Her use of other people for her own benefit just knows no boundaries or shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Oh there’s more. The one about PhiPhi was pretty scathing. I’m surprised it’s still up. They must not be deleting on vacation or quarantine or whatever they are calling it.
70CA11BE-6858-4C05-A501-4788893DE6C7.jpeg
6ABCE855-7A54-4A97-B19B-121BAD3D3888.jpeg
AEE872C6-0313-4B9F-9A9C-505E48E6321D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Trengilly

VIP Member
Agreed with the quarantine baloney - saving face, “see, I am morally minded Tattle”

But what gets me is the patreon video is right from her London flat whilst thanking her new patrons. To be so brazen about it too. The irony - woe is me and help me restore my HMN because I will not sell my largest asset to help finance my dream home. She doesn’t think of her optics and when she does she lies and tells us she’s quarantining. Deplorable human.

I’ve come to the realisation that the majority of her followers simply don’t want to see the glaring truth, because they’ll have to admit they were confidence tricked by Don Jarvis, seemingly sweet, naive and frivolous, but with a viper like grip on your loose change.

• Heart
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’m sure that Kathy didn’t know what hit her when she posted her La La Lande video. I think her latest (and possibly final) comment on the subject was well done. In her first La La Lande commentary, she was just expressing her own personal experience and opinion…nothing sinister…no ulterior motives. Then she was attacked by these crazy die-hard fans. And to think Tattle is called a “hate site.” Kathy comes across as very calm and rational…someone who was caught up in the hype (like many of us) and eventually came to her senses.

I love how she’s holding a hedgehog in the thumbnail! 😆❤

• Heart
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
MPK always idolized and crushed on Robert Pattinson, and takes great pride in the fact that they share the same birthday.
I'm guessing someone told him he looks like Pattinson and never got over it. ;) :LOL:
I’m not from the UK, but I’ve enjoyed learning so many new words here from Tattlers around the world. So, I’d like to try a new one out for MPK…”What a wanker!” Did I use that correctly in a sentence? 😆. Hopefully it’s not too vulgar!

• Haha
  • Heart

Linus

VIP Member
Well, master Philip is no stranger to high heels.

For the newbies, here's a little vid made by a friend (he has some? who knew!). It was posted here ages ago, and has been removed from instagram since then. Enjoy!

Imagine a remake with his Steph and mummy in law...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JP in SC

I think we should all reach out to Joanna Lumley who played a fabulous lead character in AB FAB (Absolutely Fabulous). We need to beg her, bended knee to come forth and play Stephanie. What a perfect sitcom awaits us all. Joanna as Stephanie could recreate the opening where Stephanie swings open the gates, but one side falls off the hinges as she does so. Joanna could trot around in her 100 Stars robes, holding a cocktail stumbling into the kitchen. The scenes would be endless. The young transitioning lover comes in and snuggles her neck, points and says “oh, that copper needs a polish”. Seriously Tattlers - we have all the characters in place, just need to cast this thing, pitch it to someone and off we go - prime time hit on our hands. If you have not ever seen an episode of Absolutely Fabulous, please do look/see - you will positively be able to visualize Joanna Lumley as Stephanie - and you’ll get a good laugh, trust me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
FRK's latest venture, the one-to-one workshops, has left me havering between incredulous laughter and simmering rage at her presumption. It took me only a moment to find courses run by established businesses, just to see what they offer and the cost. Two examples below, selected at random.

Leafy & Couture, Yorkshire

"Introduction to Floristry", 5 day intensive course: £1,300 (inc lunch)

Judith Blacklock Flower School, London

"Floristry & Events Styling", 10 day course: £2,995

"Flower Arranging", intensive 5 day course, £999

And then we have the Nordic drifter and grifter

by Marie Wiik, in a cupboard in Haworth

Choose your preferred topic - "the basics", "wedding floristry",
"Foraging", "large scale installations", "experimental design using fresh and dried flowers"

3 day course, £1,300; 5 day course, £2,100.

Does Marie really think that she - with a one year floristry course under her belt, one wedding in her portfolio, a limited range of floral style ("I do what I want"), hand-tied bunches shoved in jam jars, a few swags and garlands, some wreath sales, weekly bouquets to order (but potential customers have no choice), foliage Foraging in the undergrowth, random workshops of questionable benefit to the attendees - is sufficiently qualified, talented.and proficient to charge £260 per day (3 day course) or £420 per day (5 day course) for her undivided attention and tuition?

But wait. Qualified, talented and proficient are words that her self-belief/delusion make obsolete. Not quite 30.000 followers on IG. Nearly 27,500 Y/T subscribers. "As seen on Chateau DIY." 129 Patreon supporters. Her supporters tell her she is gifted and a marvel. In short, Marie is A Success Story.

Yeah, right.

There will be more tears. She will chip away at the immense goodwill, generosity, kindness and friendship shown to her by Nikki and Jill. She could build a little business, supplementing her income with some part-time work, but instead seems to think the world owes her a living without her doing the graft herself. Her attitude, the waterworks and the manipulation are deeply unpleasant. The toxicity in which she lived at the uninhabitable farmhouse was exacerbated by Marie's own belligerence, surliness and avarice.

Yes, I'm being hard on her. I could be harder still. I find her attitude beyond exasperating when she could make her new start at Haworth a golden opportunity to establish a secure, happy and fulfilled life. Living within her means, not existing in her dreams.

• Heart
  • Wow

JP in SC

Stephanie is, really, the lost child - which is why, as an adult, she remains a child. She is, as someone has already pointed out, truly looking for love, approval, attention, an audience, a following. Loss of her father, even as half baked as he was, was devastating. The attention was never about her. It was about the old folks in the home, her father, his second wife Isabelle, the other child Gerry. And then the baby Stephanie was born. Stephanie has flung herself in the wrong direction with men as a result of an arm’s length mother whom she professes she can’t wait to see, and a father who fiddled with a paint brush taking her occasionally under his wing. From Stephanie’s early marriage to quick divorce, to various romances that turned into long lasting friends. Instant ditching of “friends”, an acute manipulative behavior with people whom she throws overboard, sometimes before they see it coming. Hurting someone, as she has been hurt. A constant manic swirl for her, as she lands, flits away, lands again. It is no surprise then, she is in yet another relationship with a very ill placed/picked young man who snorts, and hasn’t quite come to grasp with his identity - similar to or running alongside Stephanie’s journey on her broken road. She knows no other. So Stephanie skips along, very scattered, talks of life, love and laughter when she should really land herself in a therapists office for multiple, week long chats, at least a few year commitment. The dynamics that we see, will play out until she recognizes the issue and gets help. We will see no improvement, ever. By keeping things messy, she avoids her reality. Clutter is comfort. And now after that blathering. . . . .the most recent vlog. . . . .”you look like Dracula” Mommie says to her man child. His task for the day, screwing in lightbulbs in that God awful wallpapered crack mirrored bathroom. Tight pants, a pea coat, and high heeled boots. Actually, it’s quite sad. The crash will come. In some way, all the volunteers are trying to please her, gift her, make it better - but it’s just more, and more and more. I actually think she is pitiful, and mad in the head - wires not connected, so to speak.

• Heart
  • Wow

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
It’s paaaaarfect! What levels do you have on Patreon? Twink, Otter, Daddy, Bear, Master? 😆
Caroline Gooder
If you have nothing positive to say, then you should better leave our lovely and kind lalande family.
No one forces you to pay anything, everyone in our amazing family is giving their money voluntarily and we do not make demands. It is very sad that you seem to be a very sad and lonely and jealous and you probably should leave our amazing and lovely family and see a doctor.
HalcyonOrganic is the most lovely and kind person out there and he is totally intelligent and hot. And as soon as I am at laland cleaning the toilets, I will have his child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46