The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Venice Beach (tangent)
Many years ago, four of us lived out of our van (where ever we could park it) off Venice Beach. We were travelling south to Mexico but stayed in LA for a couple months. We met many street kids/young adults during the time that we stayed around VB. One evening we were invited to watch a movie on a stolen tv and DVD player in one of the public washrooms that was found to actually have power. Many of these young individuals slept in ‘flop houses’… houses that were newly abandoned or in transition from being moved out of and sold.
It was an honour to have watched the movie in that disgusting washroom and changed me forever.

Everyone deserves a roof over their head no matter.

All these kids wanted was to feel cozy with a familiar and universal escape.
Ya, many years ago being the key term. That's not they way now. I don't disagree with you about everyone needing a home where you feel safe, loved and feel like you belong. I know many of the young kids leave a terrible situation. Since we have moved to California, in 2004, its..... horribly different. When I traveled through here in the 80's, 90's it was just Disneyland compared to what it is now. It is, just a sea of need. So many people are literally one paycheck away from homelessness. People with degrees are sleeping in their cars. Families are on the streets. Section. 8 housing has waiting lists literally YEARS, almost a decade long. It's just a disaster. Downtown you can see people naked, in wheelchairs and just out of it - I mean I call and WAIT and nag for ambulances, police (even though half the time ITS IN FRONT of a police station. Breath-taking. It hurts my soul. I volunteer, give everything I can, also rescue animals, we have brought up our daughter to do the same. We give Christmas gifts of donations. I mean - we need solutions. It's not young people looking for a better life, it's terribly mentally ill, disabled, families wrecked by just one serious illness, people who lost a job (oh and here you can be fired for no reason at all without notice). Tough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
More like shartelaine.
👸💨💩👖🏰
My original thought was shiterlaine of the shitoo instead of chatelaine of the chateau, but in an effort to be family friendly, I compromised with shaterlaine chaterlaine.

Reactions: 10
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker, but didn't post yet. One day I will tell you why I was so fed up with SJ that I came here.
But for now I just wanted to show you this You Tube video that came up in my recommendations on YT from an ex-patreon ranting about SJ. It's inbetween the other ranting. She had just gotten a Thank You card by SJ though she had cancelled her patreon membership months ago.

Oh…do tell your story!

This lady needs urgent help

View attachment 983465
What the whaaaa!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re the ex-patreon rant: This "send a card to patreons" business, who has crunched the numbers? In my estimate, it's a bad deal at the lowest tier, after summing up all the expenses (card production, perfume drops, envelope, postage, signing..). Why promise it, for marketing reasons? Hoping the patreons then move on to higher tiers?

Reactions: 17

View attachment 983465
This is crazy. Absolutely crazy. What site is this woman writing on? Facebook? Stephanie and co, we know you read here - this must be shut down as this seriously will be the straw that breaks your gritting back.
How does this woman not know if it is SJ selling this silver to have her fans buy it for her and send it to her?

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Re the ex-patreon rant: This "send a card to patreons" business, who has crunched the numbers? In my estimate, it's a bad deal at the lowest tier, after summing up all the expenses (card production, perfume drops, envelope, postage, signing..). Why promise it, for marketing reasons? Hoping the patreons then move on to higher tiers?
I am surprised she did it as she is so lazy.

This is crazy. Absolutely crazy. What site is this woman writing on? Facebook? Stephanie and co, we know you read here - this must be shut down as this seriously will be the straw that breaks your gritting back
So agree with you Rory.... this must stop.

Reactions: 27

View attachment 983465
What are they on!!?? Why does anyone need a $4000 set of cutlery? Hey, lady - the Princess crappy-Laine doesn't need more expensive gifts! Why are you spending $500 on her, when there are people starving and homeless?

I'm sorry if you're religious, but it's this same unquestioning fealty that these people give to SL for absolutely no reason, but to be part of some gang of lunatics.

Reactions: 35

View attachment 983465
How does this delusional person think a woman making 30k+ a month needs a “go fund me” for silver?! She should look around her community and give that money to help those who truly need it. Or maybe pay for some counseling to help her distinguish reality from fantasy. Honestly this is pitiful.

Reactions: 41
So I've just caught up with Edd and Anna, and their concrete and pool shenanigans.

They are definitely easier to watch and they are doing a lot of work.

But is it me, or do many of the couples doing these channels have grumpy men and down-trodden women? I'm a bit sensitive to these unhealthy relationship dynamics as a divorcee, determined not ever to get into another toxic relationship. I'm not saying Edd and Anna are toxic, but geez Edd - lighten up dude! I get you're a perfectionist, but ffs - dial down the grumpy old man vibe! And also support your wife! Be actually nice to her, instead of saying she can't do x, y or z. Yeah - she bloody can do that. It drives me crazy when all I hear is Anna saying how great Edd is and how she couldn't do this or that. To me that's low level gaslighting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ugh. It's so horribly disconcerting seeing people send silver to rich witches who can afford to buy their own silver...And their own heating... And their own chapel restoration... And their own lake restoration...ugh. bleeping stupid people...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I wonder what these people’s families think about them spending this kind of money on a complete stranger on YouTube. I’d be calling in a cult deprogrammer.

Sorry kids no birthday gifts for you this year. Mommy has to buy the YouTube lady some silver.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Not to derail:
This showed up on my YT suggestions. A quite enjoyable and interesting tour of a historic Bourbon chateau by owner Prince Charles Henri de Lobkowicz, a direct descendant of Louis XIV.

This puts SJ back in her box. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely awkward. Sara & Steve arrived about 6:00 p.m for the train-wreck cocktail party, stayed the night and were gone the next day, likely before SJ got her ass out of bed. I don't recall any video in the court-yard waiving them off, wishing them a Merry Christmas or biding them a fond farewell and welcome return the to shitoo.
Clara predicted it... It was not a smart choice to ask S for money😂 I guess if we ever see them again it will be the kitchen tiles reveal... You better finish those soon of, Steve!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Not to derail:
This showed up on my YT suggestions. A quite enjoyable and interesting tour of a historic Bourbon chateau by owner Prince Charles Henri de Lobkowicz, a direct descendant of Louis XIV.

This puts SJ back in her box. :LOL:
The whole so chateau series is interesting, seeing committed chateau owners really puts SJ in perspective.

I was overcome with emotion and gave $25. Please help…someone punch me.

View attachment 983492
I am still hoping this is an elaborate hoax to provoke us tattlers 🤣 otherwise, poor poor lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@dumbblonde - is this Brenda’s site on Facebook?
She is one of the admins, I tried to comment, but it wouldn't let me. Perhaps that delusional woman is suffering from a covid fever. Time to take her and lock her away indefinitely that's for sure ..smh

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.