The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Wow ....... can't wait until Mummy chucks Percy to the curb and latches on to a Toy Boy !!!
I mean ... those legs !!! 💋
Percy has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel…She may be able to wait it out so she gets the insurance. Just speculating, of course. 🥴🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Percy has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel…She may be able to wait it out so she gets the insurance. Just speculating, of course. 🥴🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🤔🤔
Oh covid it's just a mild cold, according to Percy... 🤬🤬🤬
And my healthy active vaccinated ass hasn't been to hospital 3 times since Jan 4th.. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
the problem being her boobs seem to change position frequently, from saggy to pushed ups.
It's magnetic attraction:
Lower tier =4inches below
Middle tier= perked slightly 2 inches below
Higher tier = 2 inches above and poking in your eye
Flip= floppy and hang free

Flip response = floppy and tucked
Flip on cutlery=2 inches below
Flip on porcelain = perked slightly
Flip on his own channel = 4 inches and in his pocket.
Flip on tour= tucked and full 🐫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a roommate a long time ago, a woman who started dating a guy who used to brag about his 10 inches. One morning, I realized he had spent the night over and so after he left, I asked my roommate if her trick really had the aforementioned 10 inches. There happened to be a ruler sitting on the kitchen table and she shoved it into her mouth, removed it and noted," That asshole only has FIVE!" I died.

• Haha
Since you are all talking about pie and measurements I couldn’t help but be reminded about the movie American Pie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just exactly the kind of video I want of my "boyfriend" on the internet! Hahaha
Likely just from his drama program and no big deal, but the straight guy usually doesn’t volunteer to wear or get cast in the dress strutting his stuff for a character.

Reactions: 7
Ooooh.. are the heights the new Pies? :LOL:

I'm 165cm.. I think it's 5' 4"... it's tough living in Canada... officially we use metric system, but having US right underneath, affects everything for us!
So Canada is a top and the US is a bottom ....

I'm 175 cm, 5'9" tall, or 23 tartlets high!

I lived in Greece for a couple of years, and would travel home through Amsterdam, and it was always such a shock to go from most of the older men in Greece being shorter than me to the super tall Dutch people! The younger generation in Greece were getting much taller than the older, met lots of 6 foot tall young men, but their dad's were always 5'6" or so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well since Fanny isn't posting much I'll tell you about the dream I had. I watched Grey Gardens (1975) yesterday and I'm also watching Ted Lasso.

Anyway the dream. I was out walking along a river with Little Edie who was changing into Fanny and back as we walked, I was fascinated by the morphing. Then we were being chased by Mummy. We nearly got away by jumping into a barge on the river, only to then see Mummy send a flying monkey after us with Ted Lassos face. Luckily I woke up before Snorts arrived.

Think I need a break and to get off the computer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well since Fanny isn't posting much I'll tell you about the dream I had. I watched Grey Gardens (1975) yesterday and I'm also watching Ted Lasso.

Anyway the dream. I was out walking along a river with Little Edie who was changing into Fanny and back as we walked, I was fascinated by the morphing. Then we were being chased by Mummy. We nearly got away by jumping into a barge on the river, only to then see Mummy send a flying monkey after us with Ted Lassos face. Luckily I woke up before Snorts arrived.
That‘s hilarious!

Reactions: 5
Likely just from his drama program and no big deal, but the straight guy usually doesn’t volunteer to wear or get cast in the dress strutting his stuff for a character.
Straight guys don't play the pronoun game, either. Phyllis has done it twice on camera.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.