The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stories only stay around for24 hours unless they are added to the highlights. These specific ones are expired.
If they are active, you can click on the profile pic to see them

excuse the high quality picture markings 😂 I’m lying in bed and typing one handed as I have IV in one arm!

View attachment 976075
Thanks! I don't know how IG works so this is helpful!

IV? Oh no! did you get sicker with COVID? Are you in hospital?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Uhm, if you are Fanny, and unless you actually have to spend an actual Winter at the Shitoo- "A heating system is so overrated." I suspect it'd be a different story if Fanny couldn't escape to SA. She and a box of rocks share the same common sense.
She said in early blogs about how cold it was in those first winters, so she has stayed during winter

Reactions: 10
Thanks! I don't know how IG works so this is helpful!

IV? Oh no! did you get sicker with COVID? Are you in hospital?
anytime! 💙

I spent yesterday at the hospital and they left the angiocath in so I can have another IV today at home (a nurse comes and administrates the IV at home so I don’t have to leave again)

This illness is one of the weirdest I have ever had! I get so weak at times I can’t even get off the bed… it’s really scary tbh.. the good thing is I always have a “this too shall pass” attitude towards problems in life… It also helps that I’m binge watching Schitt’s creek again 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 43
@Jeeves thanks, you have confirmed that she did not get a music degree at Oxford. Only studied it afterwards. Or perhaps alongside. Like @Clara Burnett said. Her music training was a course.

I too wish Dan and all the DIY men would wear proper work clothes. I’m tired of seeing dirty underwear or butt cracks. Pull up your pants wear a belt or if you can’t follow Pa Pethrick and get yourselves some overhauls.

Reactions: 18
Wouldn‘t a former VIP know what a Flying Monkey is? The term has been around for a long time now. By the looks of the threads filled with new members, I’d say we need an industrial sized can of Flying Monkey repellant
I think the first time I posted here I was accused of being a flying monkey so I looked it up on google! Had a good laugh at that. Don't remember who it was but it was quite rude really I thought. Oh well. I have seen lots worse in the time I have spent here. Very educational sometimes and mostly friendly people from all over the planet. We have a plague of little flies here atm <truly> so need all my cans of insect spray. Summer can be a pain sometimes.

Reactions: 17
@Jeeves thanks, you have confirmed that she did not get a music degree at Oxford. Only studied it afterwards. Or perhaps alongside. Like @Clara Burnett said. Her music training was a course.

I too wish Dan and all the DIY men would wear proper work clothes. I’m tired of seeing dirty underwear or butt cracks. Pull up your pants wear a belt or if you can’t follow Pa Pethrick and get yourselves some overhauls.
I'd just be happy with masks for spray painting/dust, eye protection and safety boots.

Reactions: 13
Somehow I don't think our little flower child likes Selmar or Tatti as they don't really have anything to offer her, or anybody else for that matter. Floral Marie is very passive aggressive, and I get the feeling she doesn't really like people in general. All that "Hello lovelies" is a bunch of crap, it's condescending. Marie wants a life that is out of her reach and unrealistic. I couldn't believe she went to Norway before the holiday shopping period was over. She could have sold a lot more wreaths, garlands and bouquets if she would have stuck around. My family was in the retail business forever and we never ever took any time off during the holidays, it would have been considered suicidal. She is so completely clueless as to how to run a business. It's like many here have said, she needs to accept her limitations and stop running from one damn thing to the next. Her best bet is to find a husband who has a good paying job and is willing to put up with her, have a child or two, make a nice home for the family, cook healthy meals and maybe when the children are in school work part time at a florist. Forget all this other stuff, it's not working.
You are 100% correct. I retail you NEVER take time off during the holidays. I never get time off during the summer - that's the way the cookie crumbles. I feel sorry for her though. She I a millennial and she seems to have a mother who has perhaps gained another family? Is Marie from another father? She just needs to settled down by herself, make HERSELF the most INTERESTING her she can be and just get on with it. Maybe she should try Italy. They are a lovely warm people. But try a big city- tiny towns can be hard to break into. Ot just stay where you are but try hard not to burn through folks.

The grift going on is so irksome in the work of Stephinology- how many 3yes can she pull the wool over? I mean I guess the her family managed to do it for years! You don't get a baby grand piano for your 16 year old for nothing. The REAL trick is..... how did she ever convince ANYONE that she could sing?🙄 like. Ever?

She said in early blogs about how cold it was in those first winters, so she has stayed during winter
Sure, before leaving for SA and inbetween hotels in Paris her flat in London, don't forget a hotel in February in Venice, you can't forget Vermont, maybe a bit of a stay in a ski place for friends (I'm guess that lazy git doesn't ski) and then back to London and oh! Yup wouldn't you look at it!! End of March and brrr it's sooo chilly!! Ahh what shall we do today🍍🍌🍋🍑

There you go… making way too much sense! You wouldn’t fit in at La La Lande! 😆

Just kidding…you’re absolutely right…they should zone the building for more efficient heating. My house is not nearly as big as SJ (by far) and I have two heating/cooling zones in my home. And, they can do other things (like heavy interior curtains over the windows in winter, repairs to the windows, insulation) to help keep in the heat and reduce the expense.
Ditto, only here we don't cool the high ceilings in summer while we are sleeping...

Reactions: 10
I think the first time I posted here I was accused of being a flying monkey so I looked it up on google! Had a good laugh at that. Don't remember who it was but it was quite rude really I thought. Oh well. I have seen lots worse in the time I have spent here. Very educational sometimes and mostly friendly people from all over the planet. We have a plague of little flies here atm <truly> so need all my cans of insect spray. Summer can be a pain sometimes.
I think we are from a similar geographic region, and yes I have a plague of tiny flies where I live too. EWWWW. My floor was covered with dead flies, thank goodness for my Dyson.
I know that many Tattlers are feeling the cold, but Downunder it's so hot!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We have a plague of little flies here atm <truly> so need all my cans of insect spray. Summer can be a pain sometimes.
We have big blow flies at the moment but the ones I really hate are the passionfruit hoppers - darn plague of them - all over my roses, dahlia's and the veges..... and we do not have a passionfruit growing here at all - they are here in the thousands sucking the goodness out of everything ! :devilish:

Nic TightPants is taking down his Christmas Tree ...... BY HIMSELF ............are you reading this Lazy Fanny !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she was meant to have graduated later than that but even though social media wasn't around in the late 90s early 2000s, newspapers were on the web. Also performance venues promoted themselves and reviews were made online. I also think she told Channel 4 she was an opera singer when they first approached her and then she had to stick with the story. They don't care if its true or not.
She is most definitely NOT an opera singer. Having done a course does not give you that title, you have to earn that with hard work and recognizable stage performances. SJ lacks both.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Who in the world doesn’t know what a Flying Monkey is, please. . . .origins - Wizard Of Oz, Wicked Witch of The West, castle scene - they die when she melts. Come on, get with it. And, amazingly - I guess we could say Gerry and Phyllis are the Flying Monkeys to The Wicked Witch of LaLande. FlyI guess Monkeys are distractions, ugly attempts to distort, mislead. Now that I think I’ve explained that properly - please tell me what HMN stands for (would that be Her Majesties Nest?). Alright pull yourself up off the floor, stop pounding the armchair - tell me what HMN stands for. . . . . . I’d also like to ask Hanni Ross (hello there!) were you hoping to do it with Stephanie? Then, disappointed she swung the other way? Or you had swung with her, got dumped for Phyllis? Also (OMG I’m asking yet another question) trying to find a picture of Nic Larkin? Anyone have a picture of Stephanie’s first husband? Know how long that lasted?!
I know, I know, let me!!! HMN Heap in the Middle of Nowhere!!! See I do remember some things!!

Reactions: 9
The whole reason for that vlog was to sell peoples name on the door. She knows how to con people. Many Patreon never been to France and have their name permanently on a wall in a chateau is a dream to them and she played on that emotion
They will never go. Only 30% of Americans have a passport. It's €195 ($250ish) last time I checked A NIGHT to stay at her place plus tickets to get there- let's see, so let's say $700 per person because they come from the middle, so $1400 then train $150 pp then hotel in Paris 4 nights in total, plus all meals, taxis etc etc so all told roughly $6000 -7000?? Ish for 2 people to travel for a week/10 days to stay for 3 nights at the hole, fly back, get a train, stay a couple of nights in Paris (either side) see the sights- they won't be coming back -ever- just stay in her tit place and have the honor or meeting her highness QND who knows if she will even show. Most people in the states make an average of what: 40k-ish a year?? For a family?? So no... no they are NOT going to visit her. She has not OFFERED a free trip to one her lower tier patrons- the kind where you write an essay for one of your most deserving friends and have air France sponsors plus that new department store that's been closed for ages also sponsors it etc - they meet the mayor, plus the mayor of Paris and she actually gives out 10 or 20 prizes because she JUST can't choose and she is just so damn grateful and she just LOVES FRANCE ANS HOW MUCH IT HAS GIVEN HER AND HOW HAPOY IT MAKES HER AND HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HER BEAUTIFUL CHATEAU AND HIW MUCH SHE LOVES GIVING BACK ANDSHE JUST ADORES FRENCH FASHION AND FRENCH HISTORY OF ALL OF THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRYSIDE and it would be the most amazing thing that happened in these people lives!! And husband's would take their wives on the honeymoon they never had and mothers would take daughters and sons would take mother's and fathers would take sons!!😃😃😃😃
😡 but no... that bleeping witch would never lift a finger or even have a thought about anyone else ever. Ever. Ever. I don't care what she says about giving away money on the grifting channel. Whatever. Prove it. Give a scholarship to a school where it costs money and we can bump into them on the street. Give them a scholarship in NYC OR PARIS - let them post on Instagram whatever. You are a hollow as a straw. Your soul is worse than your hair. If you won't take your cat to the vet - what do I actually expect you to do for people. You won't even pet the damn cat. You witch. You bleep. I'm being nice. It's a new year so I'm turning over a new leaf. I won't tell you how I really feel 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Prior to grifter Snorts landing with his bum in butter at LaLande it’d be pretty hard to find an Instagram feed that was almost entirely of pictures of oneself. Snorty really takes the cake for vaingloriousness. Also, his account is Philip Janssen -Chateau La Lande ffs. Surely Pottsy and the Masked One find that he oversteps the mark a tad.

A bare chested example of Mr Puny Squirrellover.
35237EED-26B3-4653-9E54-E0DFE8C5F6CC.jpeg

40235F2B-A331-4B9E-8355-C1D6B1BB7038.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Cat has hit the nail on the head! Beautifully.
As many did before her/him. It will soon be deleted, but kudos to Cat for trying.

I was one of those thousands. I recently unsubscribed to that horrendous channel! It's so easy to see the lies now. Wish I would have seen them before I spent all that money on gifts and postage from America!!!
So sorry you had to go through her motions to get here, but remember: it only proves how deceitfully good she is in telling her sob story. You got out of the cult, that's what matters most now.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Clara Burnett please please and pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top! PLULEEZZZ tell us all - why oh why!! Does she speak to all of her ex's EXCEPT!! her ex-husband! Even I speak to mine and he slept with EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!! and still had to dump me (I was very young and still in ballet and therefore has zero self esteem ok😅) but even I!! Still speak to my ex!! I mean it took a minute!! And Karma has taken care of all that (newborn at 55 anyone?? Teenager at 70 🤣🤣🤣) no, he isn't the devil- we just shouldn't have been married at 20! And he should have said so! BUT!! why oh why.... is HE (or she) the only one ms thing doesn't speak to?? I am waiting..... with breath all baited and waiting 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
how come you never had any doubts... i watched a few of her vlogs and i thought...hmn this isnt right..i really want to have some insights why people support her so long..
Good for you that you got on to her sooner rather than later. But again, it doesn't help to question others who need more time to see through her. Even here, where most of her lies are debunked instantly because of our extended knowledge there are still some people who think she ain't that bad. That how it works, that's the emotional state SJ forages around to get her fix. If you want to get true insight, you should watch some documentaries about how sects work and read about the experiences of people who got caught up in one of them. It's very enlightening. Some people will fall prey much easier than others and it usually has nothing to do with common sense or an ability to see right from wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She is most definitely NOT an opera singer. Having done a course does not give you that title, you have to earn that with hard work and recognizable stage performances. SJ lacks both.
This is just the tit she tells people to make herself seem better than she actually is. Every ne’er do well I’ve ever met has some kind of spiel that they give other people that is a exaggeration of their actual circumstances. She’s a ne’er do well, just like Michael.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.