The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn‘t a former VIP know what a Flying Monkey is? The term has been around for a long time now. By the looks of the threads filled with new members, I’d say we need an industrial sized can of Flying Monkey repellant

I respect and abide by that sentiment here, but if I'm honest, and it's only fair that you all KNOW that I DO find Flying Monkeys entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know about that. Her patreon numbers are pretty much going up after her latest marketing offense of signing the fake paneling for all patrons and not just the fancy, highest tier ones.
it reminds me of a story my father told me..the priest in my grandmothers local catholic church wanted new fancy stainedglass windows..so he asked all the wealthy families to sponsor a window..my greatgrandfather wasnt very keen on the idea..have to say he also hated the priest...the guy called out in church that my grandmother liked to ride on a bicycle 🙄 ..which wasnt seen as good behaviour back then..he didnt call her out in person offcourse..but the whole congregation knew who he was talking about..so my grandfather said no to the priest when he came begging for a stainedglass window in his church..it always makes me laugh when i enter that church..looking at all those windows with all those names on it..and none of it with my grandmothers familyname on it...he was a very clever and strong man...he didnt even bent for the priest...nor was he so vain he would want his name up there in one of the windows.. vanity costs money and it brings you nothing..it just fuels another ones greed..

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well I guess I was just happy at the time to think of poor Isabel keeping warm!
That’s understandable. How do you feel now knowing that Stephanie and IJ have the resources and assets to renovate the Chateau on their own, fix the heating so IJ isn’t cold and buy a thousand warm, lovely shawls?

I was once a patreon, so no shade intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s understandable. How do you feel now knowing that Stephanie and IJ have the resources and assets to renovate the Chateau on their own, fix the heating so IJ isn’t cold and buy a thousand warm, lovely shawls?

I was once a patreon, so no shade intended.
And that old cow had her apartment heated !

Morning All !! :love:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Not all new members are flying monkeys - those who are, show themselves very quickly. Just ask Little Lord Snortalot, Page of the Back Passage, he didn't last five minutes.
Page of the Back Passage!!!! LOVE IT!!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
why does Selmar film people and doesnt have the curtesy to buy something..what a cheap Dutch ass he is..did he actually buy a coffee in that hotel?? or did he drink out of the tap..in the toilet..the more i see of him the more i dislike his cheap and scrooge behaviour..
He's effin clueless! I'm sure he never brings anything to a party or a host/hostess gift. I'm assuming he was raised very poorly. Honestly, I don't know how anyone can stand to watch his dull ass vlogs. Who gives a crap about watching someone shop in a grocery store unless their channel is about shopping in a grocery store! I could only watch about 10 seconds before my survival skills kicked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When Fanny reads from Wiki she can sound convincing, like she is educated. When Tatty does it you can picture her following the text with her finger. Cruel, but true.

yes...one must learn...and not repeat the same mistakes. wiki is one...another is ass-kissing...a major turn-off. no adult should subjugate themselves to another...it’s much too obvious...and pathetic. best tactic going forward...is to get out of one’s way...lose the old and tired choices...start fresh...form one’s own path...jmo...👿

Reactions: 4
Well I guess I was just happy at the time to think of poor Isabel keeping warm!
If anything, IJ was never poor, but I guess you know that by now, right? We don't know exactly where she got her money from (lots of great suggestions on this site going back to when she and her husband Derek started stealing from taking care of defenseless elderly Alzheimer patients) but we do know that she had several properties in several countries back then already and the funds to travel between them.

Reactions: 30
How are you and your family doing, @Arfarf? Hope you are all beginning to feel a little better.
Me -good. Just can't taste or smell.
My son and I have parted ways. Sad and very worrisome. That story is too sad to relay.
My mom was just admitted to the hospital. Other problems besides covid.
it is a week I would like to forget.

But Tattlers have been even more funny than usual and have given me a lot of laughs today!
So thanks!!!

P.s. Which Tattler was really One Nut?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
He's effin clueless! I'm sure he never brings anything to a party or a host/hostess gift. I'm assuming he was raised very poorly. Honestly, I don't know how anyone can stand to watch his dull ass vlogs. Who gives a crap about watching someone shop in a grocery store unless their channel is about shopping in a grocery store! I could only watch about 10 seconds before my survival skills kicked in.
i was amazed the Aldi in Norfolk is so big..i never buy in Aldi..but here they are very basic supermarkets....where you have to take your stuff out of the carton boxes.yourself..i am told..i always shop at AH..they even sell my favorite champagne..

Reactions: 7
I am terrible
But every time I call Snort's that I laugh and laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i should suggest you tell your former name..and btw i didnt sense your friendly vibe.. 🙄 to say it politely..i would recognice a former VIP by miles..we all got along very well....i also recognise a flying monkey very fast...they have the same stamina..
I did identify myself when I re-emerged, as far as I am willing to go. I do understand the sensitivity of this community to sabotage, and I am sorry to have raised those hackles, and especially sorry to have raised yours.

AAh were you another 'PJ' @billybudd ?
I was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hi there and welcome to Tattle! We are so happy you decided to join, as it means more and more people are opening their eyes and decide not to believe her lies anymore. May I suggest to read the wiki pages (you'll find them under the button 'wiki' on top of every page) and perhaps browse through the most liked posts from previous threads? I think you'll be surprised by the amount of false facts we managed to uncover so far. Happy reading!
Thank you. I will check them out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a hard week. Just take care of yourself - you won't be of any use to anyone otherwise. Glad that you are able to join us to take your mind off things for a little while. Laughter truly is the best medicine but we are all here to stand alongside our Tattle friends when times are tough. 😘
i was amazed the Aldi in Norfolk is so big..i never buy in Aldi..but here they are very basic supermarkets....where you have to take your stuff out of the carton boxes.yourself..i am told..i always shop at AH..they even sell my favorite champagne..
That was the Tesco superstore in Diss. Aldi and Lidl are becoming increasingly popular here and many of their stores have had a smart refit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who in the world doesn’t know what a Flying Monkey is, please. . . .origins - Wizard Of Oz, Wicked Witch of The West, castle scene - they die when she melts. Come on, get with it. And, amazingly - I guess we could say Gerry and Phyllis are the Flying Monkeys to The Wicked Witch of LaLande. FlyI guess Monkeys are distractions, ugly attempts to distort, mislead. Now that I think I’ve explained that properly - please tell me what HMN stands for (would that be Her Majesties Nest?). Alright pull yourself up off the floor, stop pounding the armchair - tell me what HMN stands for. . . . . . I’d also like to ask Hanni Ross (hello there!) were you hoping to do it with Stephanie? Then, disappointed she swung the other way? Or you had swung with her, got dumped for Phyllis? Also (OMG I’m asking yet another question) trying to find a picture of Nic Larkin? Anyone have a picture of Stephanie’s first husband? Know how long that lasted?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.