The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first glance, I thought it was a pile of garbage. 🚮

life_wood_n_food are busy with food...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe this restoration fellow just gets his jolleys by stringing her along! 🤣"Oui, oui mademoiselle! I will be there next Tuesday or maybe the following Tuesday, non?"

You are so right! There are some real players on IG and they rake in the bucks because they are pros. They were pros before they had their IG accounts. They work very hard at it. They get lots of sponsors. Jamie Beck is one of them. They're selling a dream, with all the products to go along with it. They have other pros helping them to make it happen. It can be inspiring or it can be damaging, it all depends on how you look at it. If you want to duplicate it, it's going to do some damage, but if you just want to take an idea or two, okay. Marie is well out of her league if she thinks social media is her ticket to success. She's not good looking enough, not savvy enough, not hardworking enough, not thick skinned enough, not talented enough, she doesn't speak or write well. It's way too competitive. It's sad really, because she really does think it's working. I imagine she's had this problem her whole life. Just wanting to be with the popular girls and never fitting in. Believe me, the popular girls are just a bunch of witches that will throw you under the bus any chance they get and laugh about it as you lay there bleeding.
Hmmmm...pros?Most instagrammers and youtubers are scammers and grifters.got their own tattle pages as well.:)

Reactions: 13
I'm not into sheep but I saw a breed yesterday that are gorgeous. Valais Blacknose. If I had to have sheep these would be my choice except they are very expensive, one lamb could cost 3-4k euro.
In🇨🇭
ca. 250 CHF
They offer even a ram for 1 CHF, because he has a black spot on the neck and is therefore not suitable for breeding
🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
SJ in one of the last videos outed Anne Marie & Natti as having gotten together the first week he arrived. Someone must have given her the evil eye cuz her voice kind of trailed off. May have been a slip or done deliberately. Can’t remember if Amaury’s parents were still there maybe this tidbit flew in the face of the narrative they were peddling.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree with not humiliating the militanté super fans, nor the other silent followers. I know I started watching during the pandemic due to boredom - boredom is a killer, both mentally and physically. So I completely understand the appeal of SJ to her legions of subscribers and patreons - also a lot of people opt not to be confronted with the truth, even when it’s glaringly obvious. To realise that you have been duped is a painful acceptance that you weren’t quite wise enough to spot the red flags. I too was none the wiser to her antics until I started noticing discrepancies in the stories of the lake, the method of purchase and the initial work down on the chateau alongside the emergence of the grifting channel and patreon. It’s my belief the atmosphere towards the militanté, subscribers and patreons should be welcoming and enlightening even when they blindly spew SJ rhetoric - they’ve sadly been brainwashed into believing in a false representation of love, life and laughter. The fact that we’re viewed as a hate sight helps manifest fierce support around SJ as the victim, when we should consistently be sewing seeds of doubt amongst her following to expose her sinister truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Re Marie...she has polished her "poor little me" schtick, and has seemed to attract caregivers. Imagine that Nikki may read about her here on Tattle and withdraw her kind support. Marie seems to be a career depressive. I repeat she needs medical help.
FRK is a covert narcissist. She plays the 'woe is me' card all the time and requires constant rescuing. Don't confuse it with her depression and general stupidity. Covert narcissists are highly manipulative, and, for Marie, it has benefited her immensely.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
ruthy writer has no problem being filmed for IG stories??? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That b**ch, her toyboy and her brother from another mother are all sitting in business class seats, drinking champagne and laughing all the way to SA at their foolish patrons and counting the money roll in. 😡
Well it's not from my pocket book any longer! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
@Trengilly funny you should mention the fact that the more SJ is criticized the more her fans circle the wagons & come to her defence. Heard a journalist describe the rise of Hitler. This tactic was used by his supporters as he was being called out for hate speech and blocked from speaking which in turn made him a victim. By creating the perception that he was victimized this only increased his popularity. Not saying she is Hitler just making the analogy of how “victim” can be twisted to one’s advantage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His constant remarks about FRK's quirks and rudeness, his endless making fun of her attempts to showcase her skills, pretending to be her friend but talk down on her the minute she had left the room, actually pointing at her for being the "mole" who was leaking information to Tattle, up to the point that even SJ started to believe his fabrication of facts... It seemed like minor pinpricks at the time, but his interference made FRK feel less and less at ease in their company, so she more and more pretended to be too busy to join them for parties and gift grabs. Telling SJ you have something better to do than spend time with milady is the surest way to suicide at the tit show.
Ahhh....makes sense now, because after MW left for good, BJ began throwing barbs at Stephanie herself about her age etc. He is undermining not only SJ’s confidence but her authority as well it seems. What a tragic turn of events.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hi, I'm new here. I found it very odd, after watching her last video, that she didn't get to fix heating system during whole year. She has very big monthly income, shouldn't that be a priority? But no, she spent a lot of money on some overpriced wallpaper for bathrooms.
I understand that she doesn't know how to manage such amount of money, but she has a lot of people around her. Why hasn't anyone said something
Edit: Also why are they calling Dan for every bizarre thing, like lighting up the stove and fireplace lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42
His constant remarks about FRK's quirks and rudeness, his endless making fun of her attempts to showcase her skills, pretending to be her friend but talk down on her the minute she had left the room, actually pointing at her for being the "mole" who was leaking information to Tattle, up to the point that even SJ started to believe his fabrication of facts... It seemed like minor pinpricks at the time, but his interference made FRK feel less and less at ease in their company, so she more and more pretended to be too busy to join them for parties and gift grabs. Telling SJ you have something better to do than spend time with milady is the surest way to suicide at the tit show.
You know, Dante and the writers of the Catholic Encyclopedia are heroes of mine (a big ole Prod, just in case you forgot) for the way they apprehend, slice and dice, the subtler and grosser sins. You're approaching the zone, girlfriend. <3

Ahhh....makes sense now, because after MW left for good, BJ began throwing barbs at Stephanie herself about her age etc. He is undermining not only SJ’s confidence but her authority as well it seems. What a tragic turn of events.
Yes, I flipped months ago the first time he said you're getting more and more like your mother. If he were my twink, he'd have been humiliated on camera and shown the door for that alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Or has she already.. He's been n no hurry to come and do the repairs...for free!
When he first came to see her, he said he loved hearing her sing in the local church concert. He was initially charmed by her and maybe thought she lacked financial resources and so offered to restore the chapel for free. Probably, since then, he has heard local gossip about her or seen a few vlogs and has realised that she is wealthy and perhaps he's been told how she really does not respect the chapel. All those excuses he gives about why he can't come are just too many to be credible. If she wants the chapel restored, she needs to pay for it with Patreon money as many patrons are keen for it to be done.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.