Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlyByeNight

She doesnt look like herself, or maybe she finally does lool her age
But maybe it is that empty soulless gaze which courtis is able to capture
He is able to seize her miserable self in time - i applaud him
I'm wondering if some of this IS more like her real looks. What we see on CD is iPhone filter fake, over-exposed skin hiding the texture and variation. If the humdrum feelings captured here are more like her true self, then all the over the top yellow sunshine in her own videos is over-compensation. Does she like these Curtis photos? Why did she allow this to be released?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

billybudd

VIP Member
Thanks @Ann G., that’s my favorite dog Ralph. My 2020/21 YouTube chateaux interest led to my mini renaissance dog gallery. So far I’ve gotten 3 of my 4 pups portraits done and framed with ridiculous ornate gold frames. I had to coordinate the nearby light switch, it would just be weird otherwise.
View attachment 970972
That second dog and my little dog Toto (her tartlet name) could be twins. Cute.

• Heart
Rory ..... I know you are passionate about the Shutters ! I thought they decided to ditch them??? The Chateau "will look better without them" Fanny and that lady architect said some time ago. Or... has that changed again???
I did like the look of the blue shutters on the old wreak.
Still ...... you will not see them much when and IF those courtyard trees start growing.

Morning All :love:
So they are ditching the outside shutters on the oldest part of the building as they aren't period appropriate. Amaury is tasked with building internal shutters for those windows to keep out cold. The outside ones won't be removed until internal ones are in.

Itditdiduts

I watched the last GAG hitting the 10s skip button every couple seconds, so maybe I missed something. Are the "Chateau the Lalande" t-shirts that Fanny and Antoine are wearing in the last 5 seconds or so a gift sent in this episode, a gift sent in the next one or a bit of a sneak peek of the merch that is to come??

• Haha

MagpieSassyPants

Eileen Fisher makes lovely separates. It's just that the company would not allow you to break up the pieces at all. The mannequins had to have the EF pants with the EF top with the EF cardigan accessorized with the EF scarf and belt. The only creativity was choosing shoes and handbags to go with the display, and even then they had a list of 'acceptable' vendors to use. As a stylist, it was quite boring because everything matched so there was no creativity involved.
That would drive me nuts! I live for their pants, but I don't like being head to toe anyone! I can imagine it being utterly boring, especially as the pieces are such simple basics.

Freesia54

VIP Member
Yessss! Either Sir Snorts isn't going, or even Gerry is sick of Sir Snorts and does not mention his name. That means IJ, the wee Scots and Gerry hate him!

Sir Snorts is going to be left to play with the staff's kids. Or babysat by the staff.
He can have fun playing with all the cute hedgehogs, squirrels, mice as he puts away the Christmas tree decorations back in Narnia and drag the trees into the garden and then burn them and vacuum the pine needles that by this time are in every room. I knew he'd com in handy for something at some point;]... He won't be a happy squirrel... no bushy tail wagging going on there.

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
We’re the shutters Amauri was working on finished, or do they need to be added to the 31 projects started but not quite completed, mentioned or grifter? (Refer wiki)
I thought, in the long (perhaps Patreon?) video with the architect and her plans, it had been decided to abandon the exterior shutters, as they are 19th century and not original to the shittoo. My not-very-well-documented understanding is that there are also interior shutters that Amaury would be responsible for?

Boohoo67

Yes it was a sign of poverty to have lobster sandwiches at school for lunch. I had heard many stories of older generations being very embarrassed. They envied the kids with peanut butter sandwiches. To think now it is so expensive and a treat for most. I had the experience of making shish kebabs served with pita & tzatziki sauce. Rudely an aunt and uncle refused to eat it. They eventually tried it and loved it. I was brought up eating everything but I hated pea soup. Thought it was funny to eat tongue & boudin. Which I no longer eat and draw the line at organ meats and pork hocks.
Yes I knew that Steve and Sarah lived in Fergus. I wondered if she was originally from Ontario. Someone had mentioned the possibility that she may be from out west. Does she have an Ontario accent?
Oh my, what is an Ontario accent? I am from Quebec, living in Ontario for years, and never thought I had any sort of an accent. Ha Ha!!
I’m from Ontario and she doesn’t sound like anyone I know. She’s trying to sound posh or perhaps she’s lived in the Uk for a while.

Aquablue

Chatty Member
Yep...my husband is a Leo...calm exterior, quiet...holds his opinions to himself...extremely generous and easy going as can be...until...you say something against moi...then he is a beast...kind of frightening. 👿
...and at that point...he has no filter.and doesn’t give a shit what anyone thinks...nor what he says...no one ever suspects it...until he erupts...I always say...be careful...he can go insane...no one believes it...well, until shit happens...😎. Leo’s...deserve respect...and a wide berth...don’t fuck with them...or who they hold dearest...big mistake...✌
Same same.

On my last vacation the man next door to us in our swimout room was a Leo and we shared the same Birthday. It was amusing to hear his wife speak about him as I could see the similarities. It is fun when Leos meet too, everything turns into a jovial party.

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I can't watch Rien! His voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I follow a few French real estate vlogs. My dream would be to live in a pretty French town, walking distance to restaurants and stores. Maybe a tiny garden. I wouldn't want a lot of land to care of.
Yes! That would be ideal.

What vlogs do you follow?

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Yes also named Marie...volunteer/paid help (can't confirm which) from. Russia... other volunteer is Sabine, long blonde hair, wears glasses,. both sat in kitchen doing food prep at start of video.
It is not either of those girls. They both have long hair. This girl has short hair and I have never seen her before.

I think this was Marie. She was wearing a black dress with a long necklace for the party.
This girl had short blonde hair and came up behind the volunteer we know.

@Seeingitasitis I believe it is Marie, the clothes and jewellery match her later at the end of the video (When she translates what Antoine is saying)
View attachment 969138
OK thank you. I thought Marie was wearing green and that her hair is longer. But if the jewellery matches, it must be her.

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Further creepiness, I CANNOT stand beige either and have never owned anything that colour. I really love the look of neutrals on others but I could never do it. Shoes are another issue but not as many heels, my feet hate them. Have you ever done the Harry Potter sorting hat online? I have tried it a few times, Slytherin every time :censored:
One of my children shares a birthday with SJ only decades apart. So weird she has an aversion to beige has a fit if I look at anything that colour. She shares some similarities to SJ but thank goodness not all.

• Heart

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
I think MPK or Billy should dedicate a video to Pa Petherick. Talk about his background and life experiences…maybe include some photos from the past. It seems everyone likes Pa…it would get a lot of views and likes, and the video would be a great keepsake for Ernest and Archie to remember their grandfather. Pa seems like a hardworking, no-nonsense kind of guy. He’s of the era where men didn’t really express their feelings…I’m glad that things are slowly changing where that’s concerned.
I seem to remember way back when that Michael did a sit down with his dad on a live video early last year. It would be great if they did another video on his life.

bembazaan

Phil said maybe February so they will stay till March 😁

Mummy might say "ratatouille a la africanaise" , very hot

Here it's a staple since Worldcup 2010😂
where? what country. I dont follow sport. its got no aubergine or courgettes in it btw. :) its just a tomato based sauce really.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Albee

VIP Member
That paneling looks a lot nicer than Fannies.. when i look at it..how are they gonna fit it all together..there is no plan included..I guess thats always the case..they rip it out..without photos or maps nor markings on it..it would make more of a profit if they did..now its just a big puzzle.. they dont even know where to put it..omg...i wonder how long that stuff will be stored there..22 m2 isnt that much per wall...its just 5.50m bij 4..i think the walls allready are 4 m high..i wish them succes..or the one they hire in..5000 euros isnt expensive..but the costs to put it back together...
I wonder what SJ paid for her monstrosity🤔

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I guess you're right. The woman on the left is much younger, hipper, and obviously a totally different person. That woman on the left ain't SJ. :LOL:
A good photoshop/graphic artist would at least leave some imperfections distinct to the subject. ;)
I'm guessing Curtis Ryan Woodside's clientele are mostly internet catfishes. :LOL:

View attachment 968247View attachment 968246

Imagine...BJJ's face and torso with David Beckham's legs and Brad Pitt's arms. Ugh...
You sure have caught her in particularly bad moments and expressions!!