The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Patreon video! The two kitchen girls said "support animal" and "kitchen wench" in the first few minutes. Obvious references to here. Hilarious. SJ and Potty are so stuck in the 1980s it is painful to see. Her New Years outfit was horrific. I would expect to see that at a City boys party in Battersea circa 1985. As for Potty - grow up mate. You are a good looking chap but no longer 25. Murder Mysteries are so passe and terribly dull. Despite the obvious issues, Curtis styled her well in the black - flattering and much better for her age.
Don't forget 'Lord Heathciffe"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My wardrobes are filled to the brim. Some black others coloured or with print. I don't own beige though. I find it the most boring colour on me. nodded my approval when i saw a nice pair of Jimmy choo's in ssb's closet. I also have the snake earrings SJ got as a gift. Waaaay earlier than SSB though.

I wonder now, if i wasnt working full time. Would i become as maniac as her? Shivers!
Further creepiness, I CANNOT stand beige either and have never owned anything that colour. I really love the look of neutrals on others but I could never do it. Shoes are another issue but not as many heels, my feet hate them. Have you ever done the Harry Potter sorting hat online? I have tried it a few times, Slytherin every time :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Further creepiness, I CANNOT stand beige either and have never owned anything that colour. I really love the look of neutrals on others but I could never do it. Shoes are another issue but not as many heels, my feet hate them. Have you ever done the Harry Potter sorting hat online? I have tried it a few times, Slytherin every time :censored:
One of my children shares a birthday with SJ only decades apart. So weird she has an aversion to beige has a fit if I look at anything that colour. She shares some similarities to SJ but thank goodness not all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OK so what is NaNoWriMo. People want to have meals prepared for them well they better look elsewhere they said they would not cater. Have you seen their easy bake oven! I wonder if the former owners took their range with them as the hole looks like it could accommodate a 36” or 48” one. I couldnt cope with that.
Interesting name Elizabeth May.
elizabeth may - ex leader of the canadian green party.. maybe??

Fellow Slytherin here! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That Walton looked pretty hot to me. And Mason also. but he was too weird to make the cut! Cheese guy is hot & has brains as well. That Georgian guy that cooked dinner was OK too.
I pick the new gay! Only guy with looks and personality! Stop laughing it’s 2022, Kim K is with Pete Davidson and SJ got Snorty to change teams. I only need one game not a whole season!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Indeed. It must be so hard when you are tossed out from her HMN and realize you don't even know how to walk on your own anymore. They made a huge mistake with this delusion of a project, that was doomed from te start. In a way, their story is the best warning what escapism may lead to when realism is shelved as negativity and concern is mistaken for hate. I hope SJ's watching and realizes that what she has done to Selmar might just come back to bite her. To Selmar, if he's reading here, I would just like to say: whatever you do, never go back to her HMN, you might have thought it was enchanted, but it's actually haunted.
i dare say that Selmar is so delusional that he isn’t even cognitively aware of what she’s done to him. Now he’s involved with Gollum. I don’t even know what to say.

Reactions: 16
probably not that secret from his family. It wonderful that annalise has this new job, she will be able to make some great contacts and friends not to mention a great opportunity to practice her french
And to have a flirt or two?

The two kitchen girls said "support animal" and "kitchen wench" in the first few minutes.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Sabine, are they forcing you to read here? Blink twice if so in the next vlog.
Also, dine brunede kartofler var ikke særlig appetitlig at se på - just saying, but then again if you are a failed kitchen wench/support animal I wouldn't expect much from you either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
lets not forget that providing an income is also a parental responsibility.....
Interestingly it was Analiese to look out for a job for him and found and contacted LaLande. And I had the impression she was behind the idea to make youtube videos, at least he seemed reluctant in the very beginning

Reactions: 13
Rory ..... I know you are passionate about the Shutters ! I thought they decided to ditch them??? The Chateau "will look better without them" Fanny and that lady architect said some time ago. Or... has that changed again???
I did like the look of the blue shutters on the old wreak.
Still ...... you will not see them much when and IF those courtyard trees start growing.

Morning All :love:
He was making…..wait for it …..INTERNAL shutters for some room. I know I couldn’t believe it either - it was like a heroin hit when I was reminded.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK so what is NaNoWriMo. People want to have meals prepared for them well they better look elsewhere they said they would not cater. Have you seen their easy bake oven! I wonder if the former owners took their range with them as the hole looks like it could accommodate a 36” or 48” one. I couldnt cope with that.
Interesting name Elizabeth May.
National novel writing month

Well didn’t Heathcliffe say he knew the tattler who was SJ.
Could it be Heathcliffe himself? He finds SJ very desirable and has always defended BJJ and is very self-satisfied; it's not beyond possibility!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Rory ..... I know you are passionate about the Shutters ! I thought they decided to ditch them??? The Chateau "will look better without them" Fanny and that lady architect said some time ago. Or... has that changed again???
I did like the look of the blue shutters on the old wreak.
Still ...... you will not see them much when and IF those courtyard trees start growing.

Morning All :love:
So they are ditching the outside shutters on the oldest part of the building as they aren't period appropriate. Amaury is tasked with building internal shutters for those windows to keep out cold. The outside ones won't be removed until internal ones are in.

What about Isabelle...she is early July,no? She's a Cancer sign which doesn't seem to jive with her personality at all. Sensitive, emotional, caring, moody ,homebody.

I'm a Cancer .be gentle 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes it was a sign of poverty to have lobster sandwiches at school for lunch. I had heard many stories of older generations being very embarrassed. They envied the kids with peanut butter sandwiches. To think now it is so expensive and a treat for most. I had the experience of making shish kebabs served with pita & tzatziki sauce. Rudely an aunt and uncle refused to eat it. They eventually tried it and loved it. I was brought up eating everything but I hated pea soup. Thought it was funny to eat tongue & boudin. Which I no longer eat and draw the line at organ meats and pork hocks.
Yes I knew that Steve and Sarah lived in Fergus. I wondered if she was originally from Ontario. Someone had mentioned the possibility that she may be from out west. Does she have an Ontario accent?
Oh my, what is an Ontario accent? I am from Quebec, living in Ontario for years, and never thought I had any sort of an accent. Ha Ha!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.