The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes also named Marie...volunteer/paid help (can't confirm which) from. Russia... other volunteer is Sabine, long blonde hair, wears glasses,. both sat in kitchen doing food prep at start of video.
It is not either of those girls. They both have long hair. This girl has short hair and I have never seen her before.

I think this was Marie. She was wearing a black dress with a long necklace for the party.
This girl had short blonde hair and came up behind the volunteer we know.

@Seeingitasitis I believe it is Marie, the clothes and jewellery match her later at the end of the video (When she translates what Antoine is saying)
View attachment 969138
OK thank you. I thought Marie was wearing green and that her hair is longer. But if the jewellery matches, it must be her.

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
That paneling looks a lot nicer than Fannies.. when i look at it..how are they gonna fit it all together..there is no plan included..I guess thats always the case..they rip it out..without photos or maps nor markings on it..it would make more of a profit if they did..now its just a big puzzle.. they dont even know where to put it..omg...i wonder how long that stuff will be stored there..22 m2 isnt that much per wall...its just 5.50m bij 4..i think the walls allready are 4 m high..i wish them succes..or the one they hire in..5000 euros isnt expensive..but the costs to put it back together...
It is one big jigsaw. I thought there were lots to Fanny's paneling, but that is a kiddie puzzle in comparison. Much cheaper than the paneling too. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for Billy to make something with it. I'm going to go out on a limb and say to will be quicker than the downstairs loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Chateau Diaries
1 minute ago (edited)
Tonight's Chateau Diaries will be a little later than usual, as it's an epic video that I've been working on for a few days! It should be premiering in the next hour or so. I'm very, very excited about it and can't wait to share it with you all. If you haven't done so already, press the notification bell so that you'll be notified when it premieres. I look forward to chatting with you all in the Live Chat! Love, Stephanie x
I am expecting to see new intro at last so it will be Dan's work, he is the only capable of "epic" camera work. We all know she has had his footage for ages, let's hope it is more epic than advent intro which was rubbish and does not show BJJ front and centre

Reactions: 10
The Chateau Diaries
1 minute ago (edited)
Tonight's Chateau Diaries will be a little later than usual, as it's an epic video that I've been working on for a few days! It should be premiering in the next hour or so. I'm very, very excited about it and can't wait to share it with you all. If you haven't done so already, press the notification bell so that you'll be notified when it premieres. I look forward to chatting with you all in the Live Chat! Love, Stephanie x
Aagghhh! Stop using that word "epic"! JHC, there's nothing epic about anything that she does. So full of herself. It's getting worse if that's possible. Does "particularly impressive or remarkable" bring to mind anything she has done? Oxford grad? Really?! And a lit major at that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pethricks "saving up" to build stable block ! Make me laugh, dip into the bank of Gwen is what they mean. Let's hope Ernest stays as enthusiastic about horses as he is on this very nice vlog of him looking after Queenie, Sadie is a great Aunt to him and I am sure Ma and Pa super grandparents to him so Gwen is onto a winner there and Ernest is a lucky boy.
Yeah, hmmm, that was some definite grifting from Sadie dear today ... at least 3 times mentioning she needs to save money, make more videos, and then what it would cost to get a prefab one. She's learned to cloak her grifting in all the right words ......

Doing it yourself with quality products doesn't equal less money, probably more.

In Queenie's carrot news, she's raised Sadie another 305 Euros from the last time I reported .... Queenie has hit a soft spot with the fans and they are supporting her ... now I'm just waiting to see a GoFundMe from Sadie for the sable / paddock area. ::eyeroll::

editing to add: Sadie made 1680 Euros all of last year on buy me a coffee, since Queenie arrived 2 weeks ago she's made 1180 Euros ..... hmmm, Queenie may just pay for herself after all ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am expecting to see new intro at last so it will be Dan's work, he is the only capable of "epic" camera work. We all know she has had his footage for ages, let's hope it is more epic than advent intro which was rubbish and does not show BJJ front and centre
BJJ front and center would be a colossal branding mistake- history has shown no one finds him interesting or delightful

• Heart
Reactions: 20
.but i still think it was a flowerpot..we also have such..those cupperpots were very fashionable in the fifties and sixties here..and even earlier...
It is not a ice bucket but a planter like you said.
I could see a Aspidistra growing in it in a dark corner of the house.

No CD yet???

Morning All ! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Chateau Diaries
1 minute ago (edited)
I will be shocked if it really is epic or something we don't already know .... her last baiting of a special announcement was nothing new to us, we'd known for months already.....

Premiere in a few minutes:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I thought it was Patreon renovating her farmhouse and not YouTube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought it was Patreon renovating her farmhouse and not YouTube.
My first thought exactly! Way to piss on your Patrons, who needs them, right?

Wearing the same dress from her very first vlog.

And .... it's just a year in review ...

• Sick
Reactions: 25
The Pethericks confuse me…what I don’t understand is why they bought this huge chateau and estate and fill it up with stuff, but hardly ever entertain. It doesn’t even look like they ever have paying guests. Just like Michael and all his Spode..why have all of that if you never use it? Maybe the pandemic has had an impact, but that hasn’t stopped SJ from hosting parties. One thing I can say about SJ is she actually uses her china and collections…she doesn’t store them away or just put them on display, never to be touched.
I think that with a baby and a toddler, Gwen has other priorities than hospitality. Also, with the pandemic and young children, she probably doesn't want strangers around, which is smart.

Reactions: 18
My first thought exactly! Way to piss on your Patrons, who needs them, right?

Wearing the same dress from her very first vlog.

And .... it's just a year in review ...
The whole video is clearly a response to everybody saying that nothing gets ever done at the farmhouse. I was expecting this. She's so predictable, making a fuss of all the cosmetic touches and listing all unfinished projects to make it sound as if a lot of work has happened.

She had also the audacity to call GAG a genius idea! She is desperately trying to justify the monstrosity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Charity update .... and defending GAG. ugh 23,000 Euros from this year alone ...

July, August & September 2021: The 2nd year of the Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa €5500
October 2021: A La Bonne Vauvre (our local Crozon sur Vauvre community centre) €3184
November 2021: Techo €2709
December 2021: Charity still to be decided as we await the final month's total, but it is already over €4000!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I will be shocked if it really is epic or something we don't already know .... her last baiting of a special announcement was nothing new to us, we'd known for months already.....

Premiere in a few minutes:

The difference between MPK and SJ...

When SJ needs more money, she vlogs about all "she's" done.
When MPK needs more money, he cries in his vlog.

Either way, they emotionally manipulate viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The whole video is clearly a response to everybody saying that nothing gets ever done at the farmhouse. I was expecting this. She's so predictable, making a fuss of all the cosmetic touches and listing all unfinished projects to make it sound as if a lot of work has happened.

She had also the audacity to call GAG a genius idea! She is desperately trying to justify the monstrosity.
Yes, this is TOTALLY a defensive move. She's feeling backed into a corner! Wonder if she will address the accountant or finances in this video ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
From the live chat, and you're right Debra H!

Debra HSurely repairing the windows and exterior masonry and render and replacing the heating is more important than restoring the lake?

Re Sallymar

The Chateau Diaries

@Sam Horsman I'm sure he'll pop back regularly, but he and Tatyana are starting their lives together now

Reactions: 21
"We're all on this journey together ...." (she manipulated us well with the words "we" and "together", like the pro manipulator she is)

Oh, anyone who has ever been a Patron at any level is getting their name on the back side of the paneling!! LOL, guess my name is going behind the main panels!!! My few months low tiered patronage paid off.

I didn't read the live chat, but I could see her and Philip were quite active .... look forward to seeing what others find there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Some idiot in the live chat suggested SJ and Sir Snorts gets married. Bet it was one of Sir Snorts fake accounts!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.