The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a heartfelt message. I feel quite sorry for them in a way because they seem to have bitten off so much more than they can chew.There is so little feasibility of their plans working out, even if they had pots of money, and a whole team of organizers!:rolleyes:
Same. They deserve happiness like everyone else.
They couldn't hold my attention for the duration but it was nice to see some energy from her; I still couldn't understand a word of what he was mumbling.
They should start with smaller events at rented or friend's chateaux; build a reputation and fan base.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Selmar and what's her name's latest is basically an amazon wishlist: this tent, these chairs. It's shaping up to be the The Little Devonshire Victory Garden & Farm Animal Utopia Project, which is still just what's her name's facebook wishlist of things that other people accomplished elsewhere. Please donate.
I cannot stand listening to them not looking at her ! Gollum ! I don’t even know what to tell her to do to herself to make her look better. Not that looks are paramount but come on ! She’s hideous.
the end of their 5 day late Happy New Year message was “YOU HURT MY LITTLE ARM “!!!!!!
YOU HURT MY LITTLE ARM !!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like Billy is making a bar in the basement and fixing up the entryway is for that as well. Maybe they are going to rent out the entire chateau as event space and need a bar down there? Maybe they’ll turn the whole thing into a hotel? He’s up to something.
They need a proper catering kitchen if they plan to rent out an events space.

Reactions: 14
They need a proper catering kitchen if they plan to rent out an events space.
Yeah, I don't get why they are holding off on restoring the basement kitchen. They obviously have pots of (Gwen's) money. Just hire someone to waterproof the ceiling/terrace already. Sheesh.

Reactions: 19
Talking of photo editing Curtis states the photographs he took were not airbrushed but used lighting techniques... are airbrushing and photo shopping two different things?
I wonder how long before Curtness figures out SJ is toxic AF 🤔🤔

• Haha
Maybe this will help ;)

You are welcome!
I can't get over how much she resembles Curtis...if you photoshopped a beard onto her and darkened her hair, she's be the image of him! It has to be photoshopped and he's evidently so stuck on his own image that he superimposed it onto her...or he took his own photos and superimposed her image ... OMG, this is all so confusing...I'm too old for this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love when thy have a party, Pa is always up dancing his socks off. He's hard-working but he's also got some moves.
Pa a bit of a lad he is 77 or nearly in teh Q&A with Micheal said he 76 that nearly a year a ago Ma just had 59th birthday so she said. Pa met her in pub she the barmaid. That 18 year between them Billy is 33 means Ma 26 whne she had him. Micheal said in patron Q & A he has an elder brother Justin who lives with Ma & Pa and has celerbal palsy so she must of been around 21 22 when she met pa. who would of been 39 40. Also Pa said he missed pubs in England maybe Billy trying to get one for his dad in chateau.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I don't get why they are holding off on restoring the basement kitchen. They obviously have pots of (Gwen's) money. Just hire someone to waterproof the ceiling/terrace already. Sheesh.
The only way to waterproof that is by pulling up the patio, put down a pour,, 1lying down this kind of bitumin stuff, then a layer of bubble stuff* technical terms I know but again, pain killers...., then they have to put french drains around, then gravel etc etc then put the papers back on. Then! From the underside, put on more bitumin, it goes on.. its a hard, long slog, tons and tons of money... not a ton of fun. It's why nobody else has done it. It's way more money than a roof. Just sooo not fun and so much money. Easier to fill it in.

Pa a bit of a lad he is 77 or nearly in teh Q&A with Micheal said he 76 that nearly a year a ago Ma just had 59th birthday so she said. Pa met her in pub she the barmaid. That 18 year between them Billy is 33 means Ma 26 whne she had him. Micheal said in patron Q & A he has an elder brother Justin who lives with Ma & Pa and has celerbal palsy so she must of been around 21 22 when she met pa. who would of been 39 40. Also Pa said he missed pubs in England maybe Billy trying to get one for his dad in chateau.
Wow. This is so much math. You lost me like one sentence in🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
In my sphere, set/clothing stylists, photographers, hair stylists, make-up professionals often get together with a 'model(s)' or 'friend(s)' for a creative photo shoot. As a rule, they all donate their time and products and establish a theme and spend a half or whole day working as a team. They use the results individually for their personal portfolios/social media channels, and sometimes, if the product is high quality or involves a particularly notable model, the team can actually sell the photos to a publication with credits for their work. I am always surprised how eager professionals in this area are to undertake projects like this on their own time. I am sure this video highlights Curtis' talents (not to mention, he is able to write off his trip) - and SJ would have been over the moon to pose!

Unfortunately, some of the mystique of her transformation was lost by showing the behind-the-scenes and set up in the video.
Also, I think they realise running a B&B, weddings, events place is actually hard work, and all but one of the Methricks understands hard work. So, instead, they'll rent out of the chateau as self-catering.

Plus what @nastynan13 says!

• Heart
He's such a Wus.... I thought it was just Gerry and SJ going to SA? when will we know for sure?
If they are going, he is too,for sure.

My husband is a Libra ( perfect sign match ) so if Snorts is really a Libra, we may be punished for their relationship for even longer than thought:sick:
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Things have already been set in motion in preparation for for Squirrel Camelpants' exit. He might not be aware of it, but the only way is no longer up for the "old soul in a young yet repulsive body'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I was bored this evening, and ended up watching Bordeaux Life's tour of their passion project from Dec 24th ... I haven't watched them in 6-8 months .... I just couldn't stand Edd, nor Anna really .... but my oh my, they have improved! I binged a whole bunch of episodes and enjoyed it! When they work together and they each mellow out a bit they got something going!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, I think they realise running a B&B, weddings, events place is actually hard work, and all but one of the Methricks understands hard work. So, instead, they'll rent out of the chateau as self-catering.
Plus with 2 little kids taking up Gwen's time it makes sense not to do the wedding business. It would be way more labour intensive then just renting the whole place out and self-catering.

Reactions: 10
I was bored this evening, and ended up watching Bordeaux Life's tour of their passion project from Dec 24th ... I haven't watched them in 6-8 months .... I just couldn't stand Edd, nor Anna really .... but my oh my, they have improved! I binged a whole bunch of episodes and enjoyed it! When they work together and they each mellow out a bit they got something going!
They must read Tattle!

Seriously, glad to hear. Anna lost me when she coddled Boy Meth-rick when he helped at the wedding.

They may have won me back then.

Reactions: 11
Do they have cougars in SA, besides SJ?
A quick Google told me that cougars aren't indigenous to South Africa. However, "cougar dating sites" popped up. So they do have the SJ type of cougar, but not the pretty cat type!!

• Haha
If they are going, he is too,for sure.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Things have already been set in motion in preparation for for Squirrel Camelpants' exit. He might not be aware of it, but the only way is no longer up for the "old soul in a young yet repulsive body'.
I sincerely hope the plans come to fruition soon.

There are times I could happily wring his neck.

I'm no fan of SJ but some things I've seen him do (like the way he "instructed" her to thank Dan for the Christmas intro) and some of his comments towards her have been really out of order and in my opinion the start of abuse in their relationship - nobody should have to experience that, not even her.

Reactions: 29
Talking of photo editing Curtis states the photographs he took were not airbrushed but used lighting techniques... are airbrushing and photo shopping two different things?
Yes, I would say too that completely changing someone's face and appearances are only minor changes in color and lightning. Now if only SJ could apply those minor changes on a regular basis, her guests would not have to act so confused when she comes into the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you elaborate? I'm curious how preparations are being set in motion. Do you think taking him to SA is actually part of that plan?

They must read Tattle!

Seriously, glad to hear. Anna lost me when she coddled Boy Meth-rick when he helped at the wedding.

They may have won me back then.
The "Doing it Ourselves/ The Pethrick Clan" gets top billing in their credits .... which makes me think that Gwen is one of their big patrons .... so Anna is keeping them close .... I absolutely dislike her coddling of Teabag.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.