The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess you're right. The woman on the left is much younger, hipper, and obviously a totally different person. That woman on the left ain't SJ. :LOL:
A good photoshop/graphic artist would at least leave some imperfections distinct to the subject. ;)
I'm guessing Curtis Ryan Woodside's clientele are mostly internet catfishes. :LOL:

View attachment 968247View attachment 968246

Imagine...BJJ's face and torso with David Beckham's legs and Brad Pitt's arms. Ugh...
You sure have caught her in particularly bad moments and expressions!!

Reactions: 4
Spending some time lurking around Curtis's IG account and came across this photo of the gang last summer in Italy. Ruth is hardly recognizable from her younger days of having long flowing brunette hair. It looks like she's bleached and cut it. All of Ruth's publicity photos are heavily photoshopped, probably by Potts, she always looks like she's twenty in them that's why I hardly recognized her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well when BJJ said he would be at La La for the foreseeable future, mum and dad packed up his room and brought everything, literally everything. He is sly this kid and his mum (who introduced him to CD). It is going to be interesting viewing to see how SJ evicts BJJ given the looooonnnnggg demise of Selmar.
Can envision Amuary, Dan and Matt stashing Squirrelboy in the back of Dan's van (hog-tied, blindfolded & clutching a stuffed hedgehog) and dumping him in rural Netherlands with all his junk.

1641449568229.png

Oh thank you so much DAMOISEAU C for posting the Patron New Year’s Eve party.
Something is up, Snorts Squirrel Boy Camel Toe kept his mouth completely shut UNTIL. . . .UNTIL. . . .Mommy spoke to him in the dining room and he responded. But backing up a moment . . . . .MY GOD ALMIGHTY, he actually walked out of the kitchen without a word. Mommy put the camera on him ever so briefly while the ladies were speaking of the food prep. When he was aware that the camera was on him, he did his little ballerina pose with hands curled in front of his tiny nuts. Very delicate. Exceptionally poised. And then the next thing we all knew, he silently glided away. Whoosh.
Well, thank you, thank you again DAMOISEAU C
Oh, oh, oh this is the very first time I’ve witnessed Snorts knowing his place, not overstepping his bounds, mouthing off, making a stupid joke. I felt he was working at managing his poise. He answered Mommie’s questions and that was it. . . . .of course we had to hear about the Grandparents again (oh wake me up) but my, my, my. . . . .I think Mommie may have had a little chat with her son. Now. . .fingers crossed if he actually rolls into South Africa, hopefully IJ, his Grandmother (right?) will chew him up and spit him out. Onward!
I think Nic had a big 'come to Jesus arguement' with SJ'. As Clara Burnett mentioned, all is not well and winter has arrived at the House of LaLande. (Along ofcourse with Maiike's mother)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can envision Amuary, Dan and Matt stashing Squirrelboy in the back of Dan's van (hog-tied, blindfolded & clutching a stuffed hedgehog) and dumping him in rural Netherlands with all his junk.

View attachment 968285

I think Nic had a big 'come to Jesus arguement' with SJ'. As Clara Burnett mentioned, all is not well and winter has arrived at the House of LaLande. (Along ofcourse with Maiike's mother)
I would imagine he did. But for the sake of argument, she’s been there, single, for quite a while it seems. They have always known she stays there most of the time. She keeps that place somewhat habitable and managed (I know, not really, but better than abandoned). They get to duck off most of the time and show up to party or get away when it’s convenient. She now has more money to throw at it than they do (or they would have already). She’s furnished/decorated most of it, near as I can tell. I wouldn’t blame her if she is pissed about any criticism from either one of them. They just get to show up and there’s parties or dinners made by people she has to coordinate and finance. As they both seem to still have feels for her, it must be somewhat annoying for her to be doing somewhat well, taking charge, and not needing rescuing at the moment. I think they may like her needy and needing rescuing. However, she is off the rails and has picked a truly questionable life partner at the moment. She’s also throwing her weight around and she’s adding to her team of family and slaves and outnumbers the others. Annoyingly she’s filming everything and this isn’t a discreet party pad anymore where they can cheat or hook up or fly in with eligible singles. I don’t know what Larkins problem with being filmed is. Is he a spy or CEO or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Potty is about the only one I’d entertain. At least he looks clean.
I could tell you stories about him that would make you want to retract that statement in a heartbeat and throw a completely different light on his bread making endeavors, but will keep things nice this time. But please note: Potty is anything but clean.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That new year food looked awful, imagine eating cold food, in a cold house off a brown plate, whilst wondering about who was the murderer amongst your fellow guests, I am glad I was not invited. The fridge must have stunk the place out those russian herring triffles were not even covered up. Those Dutch fried things were the saving grace and that is being kind, only possible because Steph bought new deep fat fryer for her and Michael Petherick to make scotch eggs but suprise suprise they did not have time, that could have been "the advent vlog of the season", what a shame we missed out on that. The volunteer of the animal print top (it must have been in the wash, hurrah)is getting as theatrical as Steph, what is she up to ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 968285

What impact does Maaike's mother have? He probably has known her for years, maybe she is the type to call him out for his new affectations, and he is making an effort to stay in her good books?

Reactions: 6
I think they are from Ontario.

I've never had caviar, no desire to try it, not big on fish, except salmon and tuna. I've never lived on either coast, most of my life on the Prairies. I do love Asian and Indian foods!! :)

Sarah seems very IT nerd like to me, and very down home. She doesn't make for the best on camera presence, but I can't think of any of them I can't find something to critique in one way or another.

Her and Hanni with their IT careers .... that's where the money comes from ... I doubt Steven made the money she did with his graphic arts and painting.
Scrolling through his IG account for his graphics company, he has had some good accounts. You'd be surprised what someone gets paid to rebrand Pillsbury products. His paintings, on the other hand, probably wouldn't buy him dinner.

This page gives a bit of background about his design career. Not too shabby..

Reactions: 8
That Walton looked pretty hot to me. And Mason also. but he was too weird to make the cut! Cheese guy is hot & has brains as well. That Georgian guy that cooked dinner was OK too.
If cheeseguy has brains he must have kept them with his private parts, because that's about the only tool he avails himself of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I have always thought that Selmar was constantly trying to duck Stephanie. LIke Phillip he would try to kiss her any chance he had. When they danced the Tango he would rub his penis up against her. He loves her. I'll bet she gave in and tried Selmar out sexually and now he has power over her. Selmar is extremely stupid and has a big ego at the same time. I just watched Lord of the Rings and was struck by his resemblance to Faramir of Gondor in Return of the King..
I'm curious how you have come to the conclusion that when a man has sex with a woman, he has power over her. This certainly hasn't been the case with me...in fact, it has been the opposite. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I could tell you stories about him that would make you want to retract that statement in a heartbeat and throw a completely different light on his bread making endeavors, but will keep things nice this time. But please note: Potty is anything but clean.
Oh... he looks.... soo ew. Just every different kind of English weirdo ew. Like the kid you read about in old magazines where you think... ummm something is sooo fishy here. He always looks like he is wearing his mother's underwear and possibly her lipstick. Just. Ew. 10-1 he likes 3 ways. And NOT with 2 women 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What impact does Maaike's mother have? He probably has known her for years, maybe she is the type to call him out for his new affectations, and he is making an effort to stay in her good books?
Squirrelboy & Maieke only meet at drama school so haven't known each other for years (unless they aren't being honest). Having Maaike at the shitoo is odd, but having her mother there is downright strange.. I don't trust Squirrelbaby and I especially wouldn't trust Squirrelboy & Maaike together!
I wonder if they'll be staying at the shitoo while everyone else heads off on holiday, and if so I wouldn't be happy about it especially if I were Nic and Potty.

Reactions: 19
If this twenty-something young man can do it, surely SJ could too... :rolleyes: especially with all the money that's flowing in.
Edouard Guyot is the name of this young man. The video about his château popped up today on my feed and I watched the whole thing even though it is VERY long. He's very well spoken and the video is subtitled in English.
The undertaking is mammoth, but he's managed to find qualified French artisans who get the job done! Hint hint all of you English-speaking château owners who complain they can't find proper tradesmen in France :mad:

This man is amazing! I enjoyed watching him. Funnily he didn't have a lot of carpenters, but still, a handful of them managed to restore a great part of a derelict building.

Reactions: 10
Very happy to see so little of PJJ in this video. Besides his boring talk about the ugly bowl from his GRANDFATHER (omg you have a grandfather? Tell us allll about him, again and again and again and again)
He was supposed to film another table setting for his channel, but that channel is not going to be his ticket to private success after all (not if he's not allowed to buy a massive amount of subs) so he decided against being involved. Back to the drawing board it is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
@Lady Avonlea I so agree that something is strange. Nic and Potty find themselves hosting “guests”. Dogs in the house (including Marie and Nic’s), no heating, etc. I mean if you wanted to just catch up with your lifelong best friend, there is a bit of competition.

Reactions: 16
Spending some time lurking around Curtis's IG account and came across this photo of the gang last summer in Italy. Ruth is hardly recognizable from her younger days of having long flowing brunette hair. It looks like she's bleached and cut it. All of Ruth's publicity photos are heavily photoshopped, probably by Potts, she always looks like she's twenty in them that's why I hardly recognized
Spending some time lurking around Curtis's IG account and came across this photo of the gang last summer in Italy. Ruth is hardly recognizable from her younger days of having long flowing brunette hair. It looks like she's bleached and cut it. All of Ruth's publicity photos are heavily photoshopped, probably by Potts, she always looks like she's twenty in them that's why I hardly recognized her.
“Oh Potty ! I’ll dye my hair faux blonde for you if you photoshop me to look like Curtis photoshopped Fanny - unrecognisable twice over !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah it was pretty tit. I'm so glad I'm no longer paying for that. It's terrible editing and so repetitive. The night before Maria goes over everything and then next day goes over half of it again. Wtf.
I wasn't sure if murder mysteries were a rich British thing or just outdated or what. Seems so stupid to me. Potty is just weird. Whenever he's on camera I always feel weird. He's a little off. Sj showed other people's outfits but not hers. She used to do that.
Also I guess maikes mom came to take her back home?
Murder mysteries is Potty's go-to when they are all so bored out of their minds from all the other parties they have nothing to say to each other anymore. Most of these people have been sitting next to each other for weeks now and would love to spend some time apart, but no, SJ want to live it up again and so everyone needs to participate. It is seriously nothing to be jealous about to be a part of that group.

Reactions: 37
I don’t know what Larkins problem with being filmed is. Is he a spy or CEO or something?
No..... just a wanker.

That new year food looked awful, imagine eating cold food, in a cold house off a brown plate, whilst wondering about who was the murderer amongst your fellow guests, I am glad I was not invited. The fridge must have stunk the place out those russian herring triffles were not even covered up. Those Dutch fried things were the saving grace and that is being kind, only possible because Steph bought new deep fat fryer for her and Michael Petherick to make scotch eggs but suprise suprise they did not have time, that could have been "the advent vlog of the season", what a shame we missed out on that. The volunteer of the animal print top (it must have been in the wash, hurrah)is getting as theatrical as Steph, what is she up to ?
Oh if I had to eat there that night ....... I would uber in a pizza !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If cheeseguy has brains he must have kept them with his private parts, because that's about the only tool he avails himself of.
That's a bit unfair he has a business that he runs and it must be somewhat successful with all the new building and new machinery etc that was going on when Fanny visited. Also the restaurant seemed quite popular with the locals the night Fanny went with her crew.

I'm curious Clara do you know why Nick has his bag over the head policy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.