Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Sparrowsfart, post: 7799224, member: 294118
It's going to be a mission to pack it all up throw out the the chatelaines window when the time comes for him to leave.

Yes I'm lucky that Hubby and I have always been in agreement over the large decisions. It's the small crap that trips us up every now and then.
At least you have the satisfaction that he is treating his new wife in the same manner.

yes I found that a killer in my country of origin the cost of childcare verses petrol and wages etc even with a government subsidy for the day care . So I waited and school age and had to do the latch key kid aspect at 10 because pre school care and after school care still was hundreds of dollars a week. I hated the fact that she was alone it was the late 90s perhaps a little safer because still had dial up then no instant interenet and I happened to move 2 min walk from school to home it still worried me all the time so phone calls checking every hour

Reactions: 7

billybudd

VIP Member
...don’t over think it...there’s no real point,..to anything about her...she’s a vapid c...she’s just trying to deflect from her lack of $ transparency...oh and she thinks she is hot as fuck..but really...she’s boring...and pitiful...not spank worthy at all...that’s why she is stuck with gay phillie...

...funny...that you are giving a one buck chuck..to that dumb fuck..

Ok...yeah...my martini was extra strong...sue me...😈
I've always been struck by the parallel btw Potts and PJ -- both really provincial, not very swift, party boys who love to take pictures/vid of SJ. I'd wager PJ's lack of skill with a still cam inspired SJ's thirst for a photo shoot. It's where narcs live, on celluloid alone.

Aquablue

Chatty Member
As "the stylist" is her own advert, wouldn't you expect some style to be reflected in her own appearance? I wouldn't feel happy having my hair styled or my makeup done by someone who looks a hot mess.
As I said before, there are many different types of stylist, I guess that it is surprising to people not in the fashion/commercial/film & tv world that a stylist resume and past work are more important than their look for some stylists :unsure:

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
I may select Ian the Electrician - at least he has a boat!

They definitely read hear - att 16.45 - the deceased was Lord Healthcliffee by blunt force trauma to the head!

T

Nic was particularly elusive - not even wearing a mask!

And now Maiike's mother has arrived - they didn't even introduce the woman, but given the resemblence to her daughter it wasn't hard to figure out. How the hell did she get out of the Netherlands and into France - they really don't give a f..k about covid! But why the hell is she there! Maybe that's what's pissed Nic off!

What a dull crowd for NYE!

Brown - not your usual choice for a festive NYE table!
SJ 'Philip.... I love it when you bring out your great grandfathers? thing' so not only the grandfathers stuff is hauled down the stairs but great grandfathers too... It looked like an urn... but makes a great champagne bucket? you may as well use a coal skuttle and say it makes a great Champagne bucket, at least you'd get a good few bottles in it... Can you imagine getting seated next to Snorts at a dinner table... You'd be asleep in your soup zzzzzzzzzzzz....thinking about it.... if Marie was seated on the other side then you may not even get to soup... such a boring.. wannabee... but this is not a criticism of the shared video which is always appreciated... so thank you for that ..

• Haha

Green Fairy

VIP Member
No, that would actually be useful to them - I have a much more irritating idea! Why dont we all send one carrot, by post - how amusing would that be, every day having to open mail with one soggy carrot in it - it might send a better message I think!
Now that is funny 🤣

• Haha

elizabethrex

I didn’t receive any video from NYE! There was a photo of her taken by Curtis in the yellow dress standing in the grand salon, and a gushy thank you email letter. That’s it, unless I’m missing something?

Reactions: 6

Aquablue

Chatty Member
View attachment 967455
My Husband has a Babaco tree and very proud of the fruit but I can't bring myself to try it. It just looks yuck when cut open. Luckily my best friend loves them so we are giving her the excess!
When my husband moved for a job and I had to stay back and prepare and sell house I had chicken every second night (as I was only eating from a big freezer) When I did move to join him I couldn't eat chicken again for about a year!
We are thinking of moving again so have talked my husband into not buying anymore meat (he does grocery shopping) so we can use all the meat in the freezer. This time there is more pork than anything else and I getting so over it.

I'd say it's her taking opportunities, same as Dan
Babaco fruit looks interesting. It kinda look like pawpaw (papaya) or Babodine. I like pawpaw but now always, it can taste so different at times. The Babodine vine we have at our home down south is used for ice-cream and juice but I find it so strange tasting , like very floral. My husband is always trying to get me to make juice from it but it kinda creeps me out, the flowers are lovely though, like passionfruit........... I have overdone myself on chicken before and bell peppers. It's nice to have a simple meal but eaten every day kinda wears your taste buds out...... What a first world problem to have 😕
barbadine fruit

Last edited:

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Oh my, what is an Ontario accent? I am from Quebec, living in Ontario for years, and never thought I had any sort of an accent. Ha Ha!!
Only Canadians that have an accent to my ear are those from Newfoundland, the rest of us sound the same!

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
What interests me is how long was fanny able to keep phillis from mummy. Did he ever met her (in person)? I dont think so. This will be one hella trip :m
Yes they have meet not sure if they Fanny was screwing him at that time though

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
If cheeseguy has brains he must have kept them with his private parts, because that's about the only tool he avails himself of.
That's a bit unfair he has a business that he runs and it must be somewhat successful with all the new building and new machinery etc that was going on when Fanny visited. Also the restaurant seemed quite popular with the locals the night Fanny went with her crew.

I'm curious Clara do you know why Nick has his bag over the head policy?

Last edited:

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Shushhhhhhhhhhh you! Some of us Leos are not very happy that Fanny is also one and that we share some similar traits :censored:
My husband is a Libra ( perfect sign match ) so if Snorts is really a Libra, we may be punished for their relationship for even longer than thought:sick:
I’m just relieved we’re both not Libra’s.

• Haha

Aquablue

Chatty Member
None, as I said, but I looked at her website and had some expectations (no, not at all the runway-type, I guess you are more than aware of the famous saying "fashion fades, style is eternal").. and back at her first appearance on CD, and I went "meh"
Just because you don't like the way she looks doesn't mean that she or any other stylist that look "meh" to you are not successful at what they do 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Krypsback kiss

Anyone seen any Ryan videos recently? I was really bored last night and watched the latest: A Home and A Business for under 50,000 EUROs or some such. Strangely, I actually found it quite interesting 🤔. Ryan seemed subdued which was a blessing and identified 3 possible properties in the Mayenne from Le Bon Coin which all Looked in ok condition, and very reasonably priced. It will be interesting to see if he does actually buy any of the properties he’s looking at, and more importantly whether he tries to scam money out of people to do so? Also, for all those obsessed with others’ teeth, he had braces on his! 👍
I'm wondering if he's on commission for an estate agents! 🤔

• Wow

Sunnee

Chatty Member
I saw in gibbons group he had replied to a comment saying he did no photoshop airbrushing, only used "Lightroom" which is a photo editing app that I have used before, you cant airbrush images on there.
Ah! Now that is more believable than "lighting". Thanks for the clarification.