Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I watched the last GAG hitting the 10s skip button every couple seconds, so maybe I missed something. Are the "Chateau the Lalande" t-shirts that Fanny and Antoine are wearing in the last 5 seconds or so a gift sent in this episode, a gift sent in the next one or a bit of a sneak peek of the merch that is to come??
They will be in the next one

Reactions: 2

AndAnotherName

Chatty Member
I may select Ian the Electrician - at least he has a boat!

They definitely read hear - att 16.45 - the deceased was Lord Healthcliffee by blunt force trauma to the head!

T

Nic was particularly elusive - not even wearing a mask!
I wouldn't recognise Nic without a mask! Anyone have a pic f the REAL Nic?

Reactions: 1

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
Oh wow..... I could have used him that time I ask someone I ASSUMED was going to be a toothless local in some random town on the I5.... um no... he was a STUNNING firefighter with that THING down the sides of his tummy (I know the name, but keeping it clean for the kids) the ones next to his 6 pack... oh... and he spoke french... he was about 20 years younger than I was, I was doing a freedom run for 5 shelter doggies from soCal to Canada, I hadn't slept for about 26 hrs at this point AND my car was now filled with poop and I think I was covered in it. I was trying to get the chains off my car. I couldn't. I think I was swearing and crying at the same time. He turned around... and... yup. Could. No. Longer. Talk. All I wanted to do was slip into my time machine-and then something a little more comfortable 🤪 like.... uh.. ya... he actually did the courtesy of being flirty - which then had me drive off IN THE WRONG DIRECTION 😒 and he saw. And he knew. And then I had to sit and hide. Like a moron. He was even a blonde which is just not my type but lord - how was his damn stomach TAN in the middle of winter🤯 jeezus. Yup. I needed that on-site airbrushing🙄 immediately. Or a time machine. Either would have done.

Omg - did he move to Scottsdale? 🤣🤣
I used to live in Scottsdale so I know EXACTLy what you are saying !!!! LOL

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
I don't think anyone has asked but who was the young, short haired blonde woman who comes into the picture in the 15.50 minute of the NYE Patreon vid? Have I missed something?

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Who makes these videos ??

Arrrrgh they have disabled the access for other sites.....

It popped up in my You Tube feed. The same authors as MPK's video.

They mention Steph's "royal chateau" and "palace"...

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
I understand that Ryan is not everyone's cup of tea, but he is good fun and enjoys himself, makes fun of himself and comes from a family of hard workers, have you seen their fish business, houses, and lakes ? I do not know one thing about fishing but would be pleased to stay at their accomodation for a peaceful week. To see the pride on little Alfies (his cuz) face when he caught that big fish was a joy, and no I am not some sad granny who thinks the sun shines out of all kids but like to watch people who make an effort, not just sit there and pose for the camera or give sob stories to fund their lavish life styles.
I have only seen him with his uncle and aunt who is Thai I think. Their kid are in their teens, who is Alfie please?