The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's vote whereelse they go if SA is not possible 🙄
I say Argentina 🇦🇷 😁
Can anyone see him on a horse? Ticks and mosquitoes are dangerous for such a tender skinned boy.

And all that red meat in Argentina. Is Philip allergic to beef also?

His immature digestive system is just sooooo terribly delicate.

CC119A75-C2AE-4FE7-B74C-3A5CC65EA1D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So THAT's what the Patreons get as exclusive footage? What a load of crap.
Yeah it was pretty tit. I'm so glad I'm no longer paying for that. It's terrible editing and so repetitive. The night before Maria goes over everything and then next day goes over half of it again. Wtf.
I wasn't sure if murder mysteries were a rich British thing or just outdated or what. Seems so stupid to me. Potty is just weird. Whenever he's on camera I always feel weird. He's a little off. Sj showed other people's outfits but not hers. She used to do that.
Also I guess maikes mom came to take her back home?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes it was a sign of poverty to have lobster sandwiches at school for lunch. I had heard many stories of older generations being very embarrassed. They envied the kids with peanut butter sandwiches. To think now it is so expensive and a treat for most. I had the experience of making shish kebabs served with pita & tzatziki sauce. Rudely an aunt and uncle refused to eat it. They eventually tried it and loved it. I was brought up eating everything but I hated pea soup. Thought it was funny to eat tongue & boudin. Which I no longer eat and draw the line at organ meats and pork hocks.
Yes I knew that Steve and Sarah lived in Fergus. I wondered if she was originally from Ontario. Someone had mentioned the possibility that she may be from out west. Does she have an Ontario accent?
Oh my, what is an Ontario accent? I am from Quebec, living in Ontario for years, and never thought I had any sort of an accent. Ha Ha!!
I’m from Ontario and she doesn’t sound like anyone I know. She’s trying to sound posh or perhaps she’s lived in the Uk for a while.

Reactions: 5
Yes I remember when I got a part time job after being at home with the kids. I got so much confidence back and felt like I was really helping to pay the mortgage which made me very happy, and I got a whole new group of friends thru work. It was nice to feel appreciated for being doing a good job.
You did help with the mortgage even before since you watched the kids while he was working. Men can't put them in a fridge when going to work. It's sad that women have to get a "real" job to feel appreciated, when usually the job is not even as qualified as the one they had before having kids.
And if you were to hire someone doing your job at home you would pay them heaps. I actually made more new contact as a mum, but it's different for everyone of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t kill me but if you cleaned Selmar up, trimmed his hair, good oral hygiene he is not an ugly man. It’s just that he has that ick factor when he dances & interacts with some women. He’s that guy you didn’t want to ask you to dance or maybe take drink from!
Perhaps, but his barely inaudible whisper sounds kinda “I have sweeties little girl” to me. A bit harsh maybe 😳
Anyway, here’s an historic photo of lover boy for some to moon over.
400BED23-B2B9-4177-BF4A-0608371CAFC4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In regards to accents in Canada we all have regional differences, influences and subtleties. My MiL is from an area in Quebec which was primarily English British descent she does have a slight British way of speaking. I know I have heard Sarah’s accent before but can’t pin it maybe she had a parent from Britain.
I would like to know who amongst us say “oot” and “aboot” which has given comedians lots of material.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah it was pretty tit. I'm so glad I'm no longer paying for that. It's terrible editing and so repetitive. The night before Maria goes over everything and then next day goes over half of it again. Wtf.
I wasn't sure if murder mysteries were a rich British thing or just outdated or what. Seems so stupid to me. Potty is just weird. Whenever he's on camera I always feel weird. He's a little off. Sj showed other people's outfits but not hers. She used to do that.
Also I guess maikes mom came to take her back home?
Exactly. SOOO boring. And do we see them eat the layered thingee? Also did they make anything special for Sir Snorts and his allergies? I don't give a duck enough about Sir Snorts to check what he is allergic to, but isn't it dairy, and didn't most of the food contact it in some ways? I'm just glad we don't have to listen to 'and we've made a gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, nut-free meal for PhiPhi'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You did help with the mortgage even before since you watched the kids while he was working. Men can't put them in a fridge when going to work. It's sad that women have to get a "real" job to feel appreciated, when usually the job is not even as qualified as the one they had before having kids.
And if you were to hire someone doing your job at home you would pay them heaps. I actually made more new contact as a mum, but it's different for everyone of course.
The appreciated bit in my comment was how my boss and team mates made me feel about my paid work. I know I was appreciated at home. I too made lots of friends thru antenatal classes and then playgroups etc as a Mother, but it was nice to have a different group of friends from work.
My husband and I (Gawd I sound like the Queen Now) decided while I was Pregnant with our first that I would stay at home as we both felt it was really important to our childrens development. This was a big financial decision as we had very little but made it work. I didn't return to part time work until they were at primary school. We both feel the time invested in the children has been successful as they are now capable adults living their lives, happily and gainfully employed. They are nice human beings and that was my goal!

Bringing it back to CD I would never have trusted a teenager to care all day for my child while I worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I LOVE how we only caught glimpses of BJJ in that New Year's Eve video, no snorting, I think the only time he spoke was to talk about his grandparents. or great grandparents and the 'ice bucket' . No sign of him when they were preparing the food, don't think that he even set the table either, we saw Sabine taking the Xmas tablecloth off . Did we witness the beginning of the end for Snorts ? Hope so, can't wait ! :D

Oh, before I forget, when some tattlers were waxing lyrical over Matt a page or two back, I couldn't see the attraction at all. Then I realised that I was getting him mixed up with Nick the lumberjack 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh thank you so much DAMOISEAU C for posting the Patron New Year’s Eve party.
Something is up, Snorts Squirrel Boy Camel Toe kept his mouth completely shut UNTIL. . . .UNTIL. . . .Mommy spoke to him in the dining room and he responded. But backing up a moment . . . . .MY GOD ALMIGHTY, he actually walked out of the kitchen without a word. Mommy put the camera on him ever so briefly while the ladies were speaking of the food prep. When he was aware that the camera was on him, he did his little ballerina pose with hands curled in front of his tiny nuts. Very delicate. Exceptionally poised. And then the next thing we all knew, he silently glided away. Whoosh.
Well, thank you, thank you again DAMOISEAU C
Oh, oh, oh this is the very first time I’ve witnessed Snorts knowing his place, not overstepping his bounds, mouthing off, making a stupid joke. I felt he was working at managing his poise. He answered Mommie’s questions and that was it. . . . .of course we had to hear about the Grandparents again (oh wake me up) but my, my, my. . . . .I think Mommie may have had a little chat with her son. Now. . .fingers crossed if he actually rolls into South Africa, hopefully IJ, his Grandmother (right?) will chew him up and spit him out. Onward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I LOVE how we only caught glimpses of BJJ in that New Year's Eve video, no snorting, I think the only time he spoke was to talk about his grandparents. or great grandparents and the 'ice bucket' . No sign of him when they were preparing the food, don't think that he even set the table either, we saw Sabine taking the Xmas tablecloth off . Did we witness the beginning of the end for Snorts ? Hope so, can't wait ! :D

Oh, before I forget, when some tattlers were waxing lyrical over Matt a page or two back, I couldn't see the attraction at all. Then I realised that I was getting him mixed up with Nick the lumberjack 😂
OMG you gave me a great belly laugh! Best one in awhile. Now I can’t get the image out of my head! How does he travel!

Reactions: 10
Oh my, what is an Ontario accent? I am from Quebec, living in Ontario for years, and never thought I had any sort of an accent. Ha Ha!!
Only Canadians that have an accent to my ear are those from Newfoundland, the rest of us sound the same!

Reactions: 6
Re Selmar. I do think sometimes Selmar’s silence is attributed to some sense, sensibility or sensitivity. I always interpreted it as him not having any understanding of what was going on around him.

Reactions: 16
In regards to accents in Canada we all have regional differences, influences and subtleties. My MiL is from an area in Quebec which was primarily English British descent she does have a slight British way of speaking. I know I have heard Sarah’s accent before but can’t pin it maybe she had a parent from Britain.
I would like to know who amongst us say “oot” and “aboot” which has given comedians lots of material.
The only ones I hear say is are those from the Rock ... I don't hear it otherwise, though I've been told I say it.

Reactions: 3
Well covid has hit close to home. My daughter just informed me she was exposed on NYE to someone who has since tested positive & has symptoms. So far she doesn’t have any. So worried! She is vaxed and boosted so there’s that. Our province is no longer contact tracing or offering rapid tests unless you have symptoms. So waiting game! Gone from belly laughs to tears in minutes😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
, I think the only time he spoke was to talk about his grandparents. or great grandparents and the 'ice bucket' .
He actually brought that thing with him? We've heard about his dinner service, cutlery and Grandma's clothes but what else has he brought? Grandma's toilet brush, Grandpa's denture mug?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I have yet to see one serious Patreon video where she gives them definite facts and figures as to how their money is being spent.
And they don't even get to find out who the murderer was!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The appreciated bit in my comment was how my boss and team mates made me feel about my paid work. I know I was appreciated at home. I too made lots of friends thru antenatal classes and then playgroups etc as a Mother, but it was nice to have a different group of friends from work.
My husband and I (Gawd I sound like the Queen Now) decided while I was Pregnant with our first that I would stay at home as we both felt it was really important to our childrens development. This was a big financial decision as we had very little but made it work. I didn't return to part time work until they were at primary school. We both feel the time invested in the children has been successful as they are now capable adults living their lives, happily and gainfully employed. They are nice human beings and that was my goal!

Bringing it back to CD I would never have trusted a teenager to care all day for my child while I worked.
My ex-partner had me back working when our child was 5 weeks old, although one 12 hour shift. But by the time she was 4 months I was working part-time. For him it was all about the money, and I had to pay my way.

His new wife thought she should be a stay-at-home but he sent her off to work.

As for Dan, I hope there isn't too much gushing about him taking care of HIS own children over of YT.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.