The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ lolander, they all (chateau owners) used SJ to advertise their chateau & they all joined Ytube after she started earning patron money. The Fleuries even said in one of their patreon videos that they were advised by SJ to join patreon (Watch from 6.41 youtu.be/Zz3hjFMxHaA). They all contacted SJ for advice. SJ joined patreon early February 2020, the Fleuries joined Ytube & Patreon Dec 2020. The Fleuries had 1 video with 1.5m views Ytube will always recommend that video but that doesn't mean that they would suddenly have 40,000 subs (in 3 months) 11 months after the video was released. The 40,000 subs I'm referring to is within the last 3 months (Oct 2021 - Dec 2021). I know people with more views than that from more than 1 video & they LOSE subs months & years later. FRK also went foraging at Lagorce & another talented Anna was happy to show them her home. I also wonder why they are not reducing their patrons & patreon earnings as they finish their projects & achieve their objectives. A successful YTuber has millions of views & followers & wouldn't use (or need) patreon, SJ is more successful on patreon than Ytube.

The Chateau YT community might be mainly English but the men haven't been lucky. SJ has at least 2 more young & beautiful chateau friends (acquaintances) from UK who are also renovating chateau's, I wonder how the US fans (& patrons) would react if they joined Ytube (& patreon)? One of them already has fans (on Instagram) begging her to join Ytube, she has a beautiful chateau.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You are not far off. From what I've heard, the aunt and uncle were there to pick out the spot for their apartment, as they will become part of the whole grifting enterprise. It's a true revival of the old glory days: the Jarvisses and the Richmonds in bed together to rip grannies from their hard earned cash.
Whilst I was shocked when I read this, it actually could be a brilliant business move by SJ. This couple seem very entertaining and entertainers. They could be supervising the bnb business, possibly cooking or hosting guests allowing SJ to travel and not be tied to chateau during summer. They may be able to manage this independently for SJ. It seemed to have a high revenue in 2021. Natti can barely answer emails in English/French. But where could another apartment be located? Why not just stay in IJ’s? Or take over Marquis appt and rent out Natti’s? Or perhaps……drumroll…..they are going to buy Nic’s 40% and his apt..!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Will Baby Jesus be in charge of taking down all the Christmas decor or will Mommy Steph just leave up the decor items until she is done with her travels? Can you all just imagine the grease on the baubles hanging in the kitchen. My GOD. . . .who will wipe them down before storing them away?
I was thinking since Baby Jesus was so graceful, even in heels, helping lift some of the paneling in place, bending and stretching maybe Mommy Steph will have taken the hint, and will enroll her toddler in ballet lessons. We already know he’d love how he would look in leotards and a tu tu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've too noticed how she calls her uncle.

She says the French word Tonton (name for uncle in families).

Problem is... she pronounced the name with a heavy English accent and it sounds like Tone Tone.

First I couldn't believe what I heard 😅
Stephfending here because I also grew up in another country and only talked with my parents their mother tongue- if at all, usually we all spoke a weird mixture.
I understand everything but I speak it with a strong accent though I even went to the language school in the afternoon for a couple of years. And I certainly don't speak complicated sentences. I, too would take someone with me to discuss legal things with the mayor for example.
I guess she even speaks with mummy English when alone with her.

Reactions: 8
I liked them when they renovated the stately home, but I don't like the design of their new mega mansion.
No it's not to my taste, what on earth are those wooden side bits? But you've really got to admire their work ethic. And their four sons are charming.

Reactions: 5
:)(y)
Keep posting dear @Heathcliffe! You're creeping up on that 1001 post mark that will put you as a REGISTERED VIP, ( we know that you are already a VIP in our hearts!) But having that VIP insignia under your avatar is something we have all aspired to...we're sitting here on the sidelines, waiting with bated breath, just watching those numbers rolling out with each and every post you put out there!!!....:love::m
How very kind...however I don't mind having "catty member" 😸 under my avatar. I have trained most of the reception staff at work to call me by first name now, it is quite amusing to see how various people react to that :ROFLMAO: I am trying to insert a bit of scandinavian democray into our hierarchical world in London City. I am a rebel! And a VIP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You are not far off. From what I've heard, the aunt and uncle were there to pick out the spot for their apartment, as they will become part of the whole grifting enterprise. It's a true revival of the old glory days: the Jarvisses and the Richmonds in bed together to rip grannies from their hard earned cash.
A nice little top up for their pensions... income from the rental of their apartment in their absence.

Reactions: 9
I don't like the downstairs powder room (sounds so much better than 'loo') as everything is out of proportion. The scene on the wallpaper is too big for the space. The mirror is too big and gaudy. The square toilet is too modern. The vapors from perfume, if used, is going to be suffocating for the next visitor to breath in, plus it's so pretentious. And, let's not forget, that it's unfinished.
I think that's the look she goes for... she wants people to say Wow when they enter a room the sad thing is they usually use the Wow in the wrong context as in Ohhhhhhhhh... do you really think this is good?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In no way should we believe that the patreon unveiling of the loo was her first time seeing it. They had set up the camera angles etc so we would not get a full view of PJ in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure we all know how the Brits do everything in a "civilized" (spell check on your English) way, lol......because you're constantly reminding everybody in the world...all the time....but I digress, we're supposed to be critiquing the CD, not the Americans ;)
You can keep your American Z's. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The dubious disgusting history of the gold bedspread was discussed a while back, and someone suggested it hadn't been cleaned since... late to the party but I just watched a back episode where Hanni and Steph take it to a launderette, because Peachick Ian had pooped on it when the bedspread was in the kitchen - there, I feel better for clearing that little discussion up :)
yellow cover 1.png
yellow cover 2 .png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whilst I was shocked when I read this, it actually could be a brilliant business move by SJ. This couple seem very entertaining and entertainers. They could be supervising the bnb business, possibly cooking or hosting guests allowing SJ to travel and not be tied to chateau during summer. They may be able to manage this independently for SJ. It seemed to have a high revenue in 2021. Natti can barely answer emails in English/French. But where could another apartment be located? Why not just stay in IJ’s? Or take over Marquis appt and rent out Natti’s? Or perhaps……drumroll…..they are going to buy Nic’s 40% and his apt..!?!?!
Do they have computer knowledge to do the booking? Amaury and Natti are going on honeymoon in Argentina, is there any Covid in Argentina? Do you think the parents will want to live at their age in a freezing château?

I have just tried to post, twice, and my posts have disappeared. Have I been blocked ?
Click on your profile and underneath your pic there's a list of subjects. Click the WARNINGS one and see if you've received a timeout you didn't know about.

As you have now made several posts informing Tattle that Amaury and Nati are going on honeymoon next month, the following may be of assistance to you. Hope that helps - unless of course you are trying to draw attention to your repeated mis-use of the term?

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 13.45.06.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Kickintheass
Dec 9, 2021

Amury's dogs must be feeling abandoned. He was to bring them to lala. What's happened?

@Kickintheass
Dec 21, 2021

I am worried for Amury's dogs. Now they have been abandoned by Auntie and Uncle. Meanwhile there are other dogs at Lala. Curtis's and Immuno girl. Future B and B guests will all expect to be able to bring their pets too.

Did he lose custody of the dogs, (he has two)??? Or, does he have visitation rights??? Maybe, his last trip was to visit the dogs???

View attachment 950180
When you think 🤔 about how early 🚪 we uncovered a lot - certain agents had specialities and were celebrated for their skills .

Mad so many are trying to lay claim of late … post and it’s repeated .

Very telling - Christmas 🎄 has been many a revelation 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.