The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling we are all blocking the same person. I blocked them this morning. Start the year as I mean to go on and all that.

As I tell my husband I'm old enough to choose my own tit, and not put up with others if I don't want too
It's too bad that even when one is on "ignore" by so many that they can still climb the rungs of the posting status ladder. Better that their status be put on timeout for awhile. One seems to be all about post quantity rather than quality.

Reactions: 17
Arrgghh The cold don't think I could manage. It's about 27 C here at the moment expect to end up about 30 C. I was cold in winter here when it went under 18 C.
I guess that is 18c below???
As we are in for 38c and that is 100 F .... very hot.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry, it was a typo (thanks to a hangover!). Ata Maire to you. Enjoy Northland!
No hangover for me, we are still in 'Red' (our covid alert system) I did eat my fish n chips at the beach though, that was my New Year Eve treat.
I don't know if we will ever get out as with so many hippy types up here a don't think we will get to 90% vax (only at 84%)

Oh well I can watch Fanny and Squirrel on safari, maybe even Natty and Am in Argentina until I can travel again

Reactions: 15
what responsible things has phiphi been doing?
Cleaning up Nicks apartment where they were dumping stuff. Going to pick up things needed for dinners. Planning ahead for
It's temporary. I wouldn't say that she is crazy. That's misogynist. Neither, Blanche Dubois character as someone mentioned it previously. That play was written by one of those misogynist gay writers.
So you’re saying she’s temporarily crazy? Da heck?

Reactions: 1
May i grab this opportunity to thank you all..meeting people from all over the world..with their own insights and thoughts..it made me richer this year..not only discussing the grifters around YT..but getting to know you all a little bit more..it was a pleasure..i hope to see you all again in the New Year..lotts of love from The Netherlands...😘
Well said, Comte. I feel the same way. Happy New Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I felt sorry for FRK on tonights vlog as she turned up at her mothers house, "this is where she lives with her family", no wonder she is so sad, are they not her family also ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Cleaning up Nicks apartment where they were dumping stuff. Going to pick up things needed for dinners. Planning ahead for

So you’re saying she’s temporarily crazy? Da heck?
Read the post. The person was referring to Phiphi.

I felt sorry for FRK on tonights vlog as she turned up at her mothers house, "this is where she lives with her family", no wonder she is so sad, are they not her family also ?
I think her mother is remarried? Her mother looks very young. Something is odd here between mother and daughter. The scenery reminds me my country.

Reactions: 7
Its a strange new years eve..again..normally we have lotts of guests..but we are aloud only four..so we decided we didnt have any guests at all..otherwise you have the problem..who are invited and who are not...so its only three of us in the house..its all a bit sad..we closed the house and went back to the cottage..made some snacks..and nibbles....we put a few bottles of Moet et Chandon..nectar emperial..our favorite..out off the cellar..on ice...and i guess our not so near dear neighbours will pop in after twelve..to toast to a good new year.oh .how i want the days before covid back..

why block...i never block or ignore..not even in real life..always open to a good argument..it keeps your feet on the ground..
My husband and I have our lobsters, a magnum of Moët Imperial, and charcuterie. Now we will just change into our pajamas and we are set! We’re just the same as before CoVid! 🤣
Best part is when you are done with the food and drink and dancing, you are already home and in your pajamas!

May i grab this opportunity to thank you all..meeting people from all over the world..with their own insights and thoughts..it made me richer this year..not only discussing the grifters around YT..but getting to know you all a little bit more..it was a pleasure..i hope to see you all again in the New Year..lotts of love from The Netherlands...😘
You ARE nice. Don’t let anyone tell you differently! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Signing out now to watch Hootenanny and for the countdown to midnight. Happy New Year Tattlers, wherever you are. Hope you are having a fabulous time. Much love xx♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My 1 and 2 were Az , booster Pfizer. Had awful reaction to first one, so relieved the other 2 were ok!
Interesting MidCentury...... I had the same as you , AZ first and second and Pfizer for the 3rd booster. I was shocking with the first AZ and second AZ was fine! Then the Pfizer was horrid .
My first two were Pfizer and had Moderna 2 days ago- I’ve been in bed with fever and flu since!
Interesting to read about other's reactions❤.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes agree. Did you notice that Natti was not hugged in the video? her whole body language told me she thought she would be, when the auntie stood in front of her and said goodbye, but not hugged. or perhaps I missed it.
I thought exactly the same as you, she even hugged Philip.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.